New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Tammy »

If we look at patterns in voting, Havingfitz never once voted for either of his partners - IaI or Jason. He also never voted for MoI. He did vote for NS on day 5 though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

10th vote count of day 2:

Palisade - 8 (Jon_h61, redFF, havingfitz, Tammy, I Am Innocent, JasonT1981, Nobody Special, Magua)
DarthYoshi - 2 (MagnaofIllusion, DeasVail)
Tammy - 2 (zMuffinMan, Alicewondering)
I Am Innocent - 1 (Baseline)
DeasVail - 1 (DarthYoshi)
Jon_h61 - 1 (Palisade)
RedFF - 1 (Kamrun)

Not voting: ()

I wouldn't expect the entire scum team to be on Palisade on day 2. I wouldn't normally expect 3 of them to be there either, but the entire team, eh :?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

Putting this here so I can stop looking at Fitz spreadsheet as it hurst my eyes:

Magna:

Day One: Muffin
Day Two: Yoshi, Tammy
Day Three: Fitz, IaI
Day Four: Jason
Day Five: Tammy, NS, Tammy, Yoshi, CES
Day Six : red
Day Seven: Fitz

Nobody Special

Day One: red, CES, Palisade, red, Palisade
Day Two: Jason, Palisade, Yoshi, Palisade
Day Three: Jason
Day Four: Jason
Day Five: Tammy, Yoshi, Tammy, MoI, Alice, CES, DV
Day Six: No Vote
Day Seven: Fitz
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

Reading back over fitz and the day you guys lynched Jason, he pushed pretty hard to try to save him and get DV lynched. He also seemed like he was protecting MoI on day 5 when a couple people voted for him.

He quite happily voted for NS though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

End of day two vote count:

Palisade - 9 (Thor665, havingfitz, SnakePlissken, I Am Innocent, JasonT1981, DarthYoshi, redFF, Nobody Special, DeasVail)
Snakeplissken - 6 (zMuffinMan, Kamrun, Ghostlin, MagnaofIllusion, Palisade, Baseline)
Not Voting - 1 (Alice)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

End of day four vote count:

Day 4:
JasonT1981 - 7 (Alicewondering, MagnaofIllusion, Kamrun, DeasVail, Jon_h61, Nobody Special, Ghostlin)
DeasVail - 4 (JasonT1981, redFF, DarthYoshi, havingfitz)
Not Voting: (Snakeplissken)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh also:

Fitz:

Day One: DV, Palisade
Day Two: Palisade
Day Three: No Vote - I guess
Day Four: redFF, No Vote, DV
Day Five: redFF, NS, DV
Day Six: redFF

Jason:

Day One: IaI, DV, Alice, Unvote, Scooby
Day Two: Palisade, DV, Palisade
Day Three: IaI
Day Four: DV

IaI:

Day One: CES, Alice, Jason, Palisade
Day Two: Tammy, Palisade
Day Three: IaI
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I've not got time for a full reply to ALL the stuff written now of course so I will make the move that is obvious

Tammy has passed hammering me. She can't be scum.

VOTE: Nobody Special

When I get back and have the full time (assuming the game isn't ended prematurely) I'll respond to Tammy's many posts and make my case for why NS is the last scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Zachrulez »

1st vote count of day 8:

MagnaofIllusion - 1 (Nobody Special)
Nobody Special - 1 (MagnaofIllusion)

Not voting: (Tammy)

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch.

Day 8 will end no later than Friday, May 18th at 10AM CST.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 800, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
What answer are you waiting on? Seriously. Of course I didn’t ‘forget’ my fitz read. The question is clearly stated in such a way that only one answer comes regardless of my aligment.

So my question to you is – should I not have had more than 1 scum read?

Do you always make a habit of selective reading? I followed up my did you forget this with this question: "Why didn't you pick this back up on day 4 if you thought he was scum?" (I got the day wrong, I meant day 5.)

MoI wrote:
Jason was lynched Day 4. On Day 5 the day started with Darth (who was a scum read of mine – you may want to discount it based on his later flip but I found his play suspect Day 1 and Day 2 and the Town PR spread indicated he could easily have been faking the FBI Agent as the safest information role-claim) having failed to make his agreed upon scan and another Night of 1 kill only in the books. The fact that fitz was a scum-read doesn’t obligate me to attack him only. Darth was a bigger scum read at the time.

Fine. He was a scum read even though you discounted the track to DV. This doesn't change the fact that the day prior you said to fitz that you would be pushing on fitz just the day before, but never do. Sure you call him scum, but you cannot now expect not to be questioned for this. What it certainly looks like is that you were nominally indicating that you believed fitz was scum but not actually backing it up by pushing it. And from where I'm standing, where I'm trying to figure out who fitz's last partner is, this looks damn suspicious.

MoI wrote:
Snake returned with yet more play that didn’t given any indication of Town perspective so I voted him as explained above. Soon after Magua replaces in and leads further pressure on the slot. Here are some of the QT posts we made back and forth after that to remind you –

MoI at 83 wrote: Ok, feel free to think that. I'm not going to argue this with you since you can just read my response to Darth in thread when he floated the same things.

Scum is 1 of - Darth / redFF

Scum is 1 to 2 of - Snake / Having / NS with an outside shot at Jon.

Alice is as Mod confirmed Town as you can get barring some major fuckcluster where we have two Mafia factions yet have only had 1 kill a Night.

You are about 95% Town. Ghostlin's play was solid and Pro-Town and the proven claim means you are likely only scum if we are in 13-5.

Magua at 86 wrote: So, I don't think you're mafia.

But I'm still like 25% that you're the SK. Which I do think exists.

Still, even if you're the SK, you want to help lynch the Mafia. So let's do that.

I don't see how a 5-man scumteam is balanced in 18 player. Town would lose after 4 mislynches but would have to lynch correctly 5 times to win -- 10v3 is town loses after 4 mislynches and needs 3 correct to win, so it would essentially be 10v3 but *harder*.

4-man scumteam+SK or 3-man scumteam+SK both seem possible and are what I'm looking at.

havingfitz actually fits, from the vote counts, in being a scum-member, but I totally don't get that from reading his posts. Maybe he simply is scum and I don't give him enough credit, treating him too much like a newbie. The other top scumreads tend to have problems because it involves them bussing in situations that already look bad for them -- redFF, DeasVail are both on IaI D3 in a position where it looks pretty much exactly like jason is going to get lynched D4. Really have a hard time seeing redFF in that position; maybe DeasVail could do it.

So Magua I find Town. And he has clearly no interest in pushing having as he had a Town read on the slot. But he didn’t on Darth (as much as he thought the possibility of a Scum FBI Agent was viable). So once I followed his lead to it’s conclusion on your slot I went back to my most viable candidate … Darth.

And Deas ends up taking the rope. Are you suggesting I wasn’t working in a Town fashion in working with my strongest Town read (outside of Alice, who also supported Darth as scum) to lynch Darth (incorrectly, but for valid reasons IMO).

So then Day 6 dawns and clearly redFF is the Serial Killer. Should I have not voted for him that day?

That leads us to yesterday where Having takes the rope.

I’d really like you to summarize why you find my behavior suspect. Also please keep it independent of NS’s behavior.

First, I have no idea what you mean about me keeping it independent of NS's behavior.

I'm not going to debate with you over Darth Yoshi being a bad lynch anyway. I've made mistakes and pushed bad lynches myself. I don't understand where you got the scum read but that's not part of the problem. Although, how you can fault people for being on the wrong side of the Palisade lynch day two when you pushed a Yoshi lynch day five reads a bit disingenuous.

You had a scum read, fine. But, do you not get where I'm telling you it looks suspicious. It looks like you wanted to make sure you had it out there that fitz was a scum read of yours but not actually do anything about it.

You are going to have to point out for me where Magua stated that he believed Darth was scum and was willing to help get him lynched.

In fact, here happens to be his post in which he changes the vote from me to Jon:

In post 459, Magua wrote:Ok. Well, that changes things in regards to how I feel about Tammy.

Also, her actually getting the cached pages and looking through them gives me the warm fuzzies.

We have two days to make this happen. I'll take Nobody Special as a consolation lynch if necessary, but of all the VTs I'd prefer to lynch Jon.

UNVOTE: Tammy
VOTE: Jon_H61

Nobody Special and Jon are pretty much the same in terms of contribution to the thread, but Jon's got a worse place in terms of his positioning on the vote counts.

I am not lynching redFF, DarthYoshi, DeasVail or havingfitz.

redFF needs to protect Alice no matter what happens.
Alice, if whoever we lynch flips Mafia, for the love of Christ track MagnaofIllusion (and don't typo). If we don't lynch Mafia, then whomever. (Since if we don't lynch Mafia, there's likely two, and if they know who's being tracked that person won't kill, etc)
Yoshi should investigate MagnaofIllusion, IMO.

It looks to me like he wasn't interested in lynching EITHER Darth Yoshi or Fitz. So, if you were working with your fellow strong town read, why were you voting Yoshi again? He clearly states he's not interested in lynching him. You voted for Yoshi in the very next post after this one I just posted. So, your reasoning for why you go to Yoshi is flawed.

You'll have to do better than that.

I'd like to know why you would defer to Magua anyway for who you want to lynch on day 5. You've been in the game from the start. Are you telling me that a replacement, no matter how strong the player, who doesn't have as much information you do about the game, is enough to deter you from lynching someone you claimed the previous day was scum that you would be pushing hard on if another person hadn't claimed scum? You obviously didn't defer to him for Yoshi, so why is fitz the exception?

Are you honestly telling me that if you had a strong scum read on someone, you decided to drop it because Magua replaced in and you thought he was town and Magua thought fitz was town? Especially when he said it wasn't a super strong town read? I mean you did say that you believed fitz and I were the two best bets for mafia, but you don't really push it.

Of course day 6 there was no other lynch besides redff. I never suggested that he was. I'm wondering why on day 5, fitz was not an option.

You have to understand why this looks suspicious to me. I don't know why I have to spell it out for you. Your interaction with fitz, your telling him you believe him to be scum but not doing anything about it in any real way, points so strongly to distancing.

I mean look at the vote counts. You vote for fitz and IaI on day three and then Jason on day four. Exactly what I would expect from a partner. IaI gets lynched on day 3, Jason gets lynched on day 4. Day five you try to lynch me or Yoshi. Why not fitz? You could have lynched fitz without Magua's ok. DV got lynched that day and Magua didn't want that to happen, and DV was a much stronger town read for Magua then fitz was. The only reason why I can see why you wouldn't want fitz lynched on day 5 even though you thought he was scum was because he was your partner, and you had a much better chance of winning if he lived another couple days.

Day 7, you didn't even come out hard against fitz. Yes, I know you wanted to push on CES and make a determination and see how fitz and NS responded to that, but you didn't vote fitz until the second week. And, I can't get past you deciding to vote him after I posted several posts in which I told you that I thought you might be partners and would you be willing to vote him.

What surprises me is that you need me to summarize why this looks suspicious. If the positions were reversed, you'd be pointing out how suspicious the behavior is as well.

Mod Note: Quote tags fixed.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Mon May 07, 2012 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

@Mod - Can you fix my quote tags in 834, please.
I swear one day I'm going to figure out how to do them properly :(
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 832, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
When I get back and have the full time (assuming the game isn't ended prematurely) I'll respond to Tammy's many posts and make my case for why NS is the last scum.

Well the only way this will happen is if you both decide to pile on me or if one of you decides to self-hammer. Two games I was in this week ended with a confession; neither of you are planning on confessing are you? It'd be nice :)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I confess: I'm Vanilla Town.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

Me Too!!!

You made me laugh, which means you're innocent...of course. :P
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Then you should vote for him.
....what?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

I might give people a pass at the beginning of a game because they make me laugh, but I don't make endgame decisions on it. :shifty:
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Understandable.

Anything I can help with?
....what?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

NS - I just, you confuse me. I came into the game thinking you were scum. And then I thought that what I thought was scum was personality and not an alignment tell at all. (ie...you not knowing what you wanted to do or looking for direction.) So, then I thought you were less likely to be scum. Then I read the cache files, and there you seemed more engaged in the game and sure of yourself than you did since the crash, which threw me off. And now in the last week, you're more involved.

There are far more things about MoI that I find suspicious. There are patterns of fitz's behavior that seem to fit with an MoI partnership more than they do with you based on how he acted towards his other partners.

But, there's a whole lot less of you to go on, which of course means there's going to be more that looks suspicious on Magna's end. You never really mentioned fitz or interacted with him so I can't point out to you how it looks suspicious. However, I would at least expect
some
interaction if you were partners.

I don't know. I'm just kind of at a loss.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I feel your pain, honestly I do.

Anything I can do, really, just let me know.
....what?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so you said earlier that if you had had a nightkill you would have killed CES in order to pit me and MoI against each other rather than have two evenly matched players against each other in endgame. Does that mean in endgame you would not have voted first if you were scum?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

No, because as scum, I'd want to
not
be the first vote, so as to hammer the remaining townie, if possible.

Generally, IME, the first person to vote in LyLo is town. (There are exceptions.)
....what?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so if you're town, why did you feel it was safe enough to vote for MoI instead of me? You earlier said that you believed I was the SK; I mean sure that's been proven wrong, but my slot was a serious lurker and I didn't make the best entrance for a replacement. MoI then stated that I was making odd posts in the qt and trying to characterize myself as Town Town Town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Dammit. I hate using meta but NS I accidentally clicked on Oxymoron mafia thinking I was elsewhere. Am I right that you won as SK in that game?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

You are correct. But I was lucky; I had an (almost) apathetic townie in endgame with me. But I also pulled out all the stops and was attacking rather actively. Note I'm not attacking here, I'm trying to help you make up your mind.

Yes, at one point I thought you were an excellent candidate for SK; largely because of Snake's escapades. The reason I voted MoI is partly gut (he's still alive) and partly because you've essentially become a lot more Town recently.
....what?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 800, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Does Magua dying benefit me in any way by framing anyone else? Does Magua dying hurt me?

I think this is the last of your questions I have to answer. And I don't think I have an answer for this one. Magua was PI'd by us all; he'd have been a decent nightkill for anyone. I explained my reasons for why I'm getting tripped up on it where you're concerned; I went over it in the neighborhood too...I don't think I need to state it again. And seeing as how my earlier assumptions on last night's kill were completely incorrect I don't know what to say about it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”