Mini 1318 - This Little Town (Game Over!)

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 383, havingfitz wrote:As Vijay says with conviction...we are probably in LYLO.

Change probably to definitely, and yes.

In post 383, havingfitz wrote:Vijay...can you explain your hammer on pecan that prevented him from defending himself and/or claiming? That was bs...just as ridiculous as your first hammer.

Agreed. I support a vijay lynch today.

I also support a Bub Bidderskins lynch.

In post 384, vijay2vasandani wrote:Well me not being lynched could have been because you are scum, but yeah, let's not consider that

Is that @havingfitz? What does this even mean? You think he kept you alive to mislynch you?

How far do you expect us to extend grace to you? I thought you were town after the fake hammer, but then if you are scum you would have counted the votes and known it was a fake hammer (the same as you counted the votes and knew you were "derp-hammering" both MusicNinja and pecanpie) and then you could have derped it up to try to fit in with what you've been doing all game just to be consistent.

You're either really, really bad or you're scum. And tbqh I don't think anyone's
that
bad.

In post 384, vijay2vasandani wrote:I'll admit that I played terribly in this game.

And here he is playing directly to that meta. It's textbook Refuge in Audacity / Appeal to Audacity.

In post 385, charter wrote:I'm an odd night vig. Killed IS night one. I will wait until all the claims are done until claiming who I targeted last night. I am pretty (95%) sure I know why the kill didn't go through.

Un-CCed vig claim is confirmed town. I don't think he's a serial killer.

In post 389, mastin2 wrote:JOAT. Had a doc, watch, and track, used in that order (respectively) on kortul (hence, why I knew I had been blocked N1), kdowns, and charter. Since I've used all three, I'm effectively a VT, now, as well. I can reveal the results on kdowns and charter if you'd like.

Very forthcoming. I believe it.

In post 393, mastin2 wrote:Nobody targeted kdowns night2. Charter went nowhere night3. Whether that's because he chose to no-kill (correct vig play, as had a vig gone through on a pro-town player and the scum's kill also went through, there wouldn't have been a day for), or because kdowns likely jailkept him, I dunno.

He has balls to claim this before charter finishes his partial claim. This makes me think he's town even more.

In post 394, vijay2vasandani wrote:You probably should have waited for charter to say something. He's an odd night vig, so I doubt he chose to nk.

No, it was correct to claim first. If he was scum then yes I would expect him to wait for charter's claim. As it is he just gained a lot of town points from me.

In post 395, Bub Bidderskins wrote:IMO, both mastin and charter's claims seem believable.

Agreed. But I'm not sure if I believe yours.

In post 396, charter wrote:I tried to kill Vijay last night. At first I assumed Kdowns jailed Vijay and saved him, but I suppose I could have been jailed too.

Right now I am thinking TML is scum by process of elimination. I wouldn't be surprised if both Vijay and Fitz are scum, either.

What about Bub? My top suspicions are Bub and vijay. TML is a distant fourth, preceded by havingfitz.

In post 397, havingfitz wrote:If I were scum with Vijay why would I have pushed so hard for his lynch in the 1 day I have been able to participate (D2) when there were plenty of other targets?

This is WIFOM. It could have easily been distancing, especially given vijay's already poor status in looking town.

In post 397, havingfitz wrote:Also...the fact this game isn't over yet supports Vijay and I not being a town v town situation, i.e. that one of us (Viajay) is most likely scum.

How do you figure that?

In post 398, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Let's see:

Charter=Conf town (I don't see anyway he could be anything but town given his role)

Why are we assuming Mastin is town? I just don't see it.

At this point I'm feeling Mastin, Vijay and probably UN are scum. (not confident on that last one though)

Here's why mastin is town. He claimed a power role and he claimed his results on charter before charter claimed his results. It's believable, it fits, and his not having a vig as part of his JOAT power set coincides with there already being a vig in the setup.

Charter is also very probably town as loath as I am to admit it. The reason he and mastin are not BOTH scum and just claiming together with claims that work together, is because otherwise town would be very underpowered (they are both PRs. etc)

What's your opinion on Bub Bidderskins?

I will lynch either of Bub or vijay. They are both scum.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 400, UberNinja wrote:
In post 397, havingfitz wrote:Also...the fact this game isn't over yet supports Vijay and I not being a town v town situation, i.e. that one of us (Viajay) is most likely scum.

How do you figure that?

There's the fact that there hasn't been a quicklynch for one.
In post 398, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Let's see:

Charter=Conf town (I don't see anyway he could be anything but town given his role)

Why are we assuming Mastin is town? I just don't see it.

At this point I'm feeling Mastin, Vijay and probably UN are scum. (not confident on that last one though)

Here's why mastin is town. He claimed a power role and he claimed his results on charter before charter claimed his results. It's believable, it fits, and his not having a vig as part of his JOAT power set coincides with there already being a vig in the setup.

Charter is also very probably town as loath as I am to admit it. The reason he and mastin are not BOTH scum and just claiming together with claims that work together, is because otherwise town would be very underpowered (they are both PRs. etc)

What's your opinion on Bub Bidderskins?

I will lynch either of Bub or vijay. They are both scum.

I don't agree about Mastin at all. It's way too convenient that he was blocked n1, got a no visit n2 and charter didn't go anywhere n3. That block on n1 is especially suspect.

I think bub is town. I've had a townread on him most of the game, no reason to change that now.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 401, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 400, UberNinja wrote:

How do you figure that?

There's the fact that there hasn't been a quicklynch for one.

News flash, I was asking him not you.

In post 401, The Mini-Librarian wrote:I think bub is town. I've had a townread on him most of the game, no reason to change that now.

That is the most bullshit cop-out sentence I think I've ever heard here. Your scumminess just rocketed way up the charts.

If/when Bub flips scum, my suspects are now you and vijay, instead of fitz and vijay.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Actually... Bub/TML/vijay makes way more sense than Bub/fitz/vijay. Thoughts, everyone?

I think I'm right here. I really think I am.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'll be gone until Tuesday, but I will give you a vote count from my phone for Monday.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

The scumteam is: Vijay, Fitz, and Librarian unless my townreads on UN and Mastin are terribly wrong. I'm obviously comfortable lynching any one of those, but if it comes down to who we want to lynch first, I'd go in that order.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Spoiler: meanwhile...
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

Nice picture. So what exactly are we doing? I've almost resigned to losing this game. Fitz is still scum.
coming back after a 3 year break.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 402, UberNinja wrote:That is the most bullshit cop-out sentence I think I've ever heard here. Your scumminess just rocketed way up the charts.

What? Why? I have a fucking town read on him. I've had since the beginning of day two. Deal with it. If something happens later that causes me to reexamine my reads I will.

--

P-edit:

OK vijay is scum

VOTE: vijay
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

3, 2, 1 quickhammer. Go.
coming back after a 3 year break.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by charter »

I want to reread before I vote. To be honest I don't remember a whole lot from day two.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:22 pm

In post 409, vijay2vasandani wrote:3, 2, 1 quickhammer. Go.

That doesn't seem like townposting to me.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

I didn't have time to post in here yesterday ...I should be able to today. Where is everyone?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

Fuck this.

Vote: vijay
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Scum have had almost 3 hours to win the game with a town.vijay lynch so I'm still optimistic Vijay is scum.

Some townie or busser please hammer.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 am

Okay, random possibility floating through my head.

What if vijay is town and fitz and UN are scum with librarian trying to get a townie mis-lynch to win the game? My POE had a scumteam of fitz/vijay/librarian, but fitz' behavior towards vijay recently seems like he's scum trying to lynch town-vijay. I get this uneasy feeling that they're trying to coax one more townie vote to quickhammer vijay.
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

Bub wrote:What if vijay is town and fitz and UN are scum with librarian trying to get a townie mis-lynch to win the game? My POE had a scumteam of fitz/vijay/librarian, but fitz' behavior towards vijay recently seems like he's scum trying to lynch town-vijay. I get this uneasy feeling that they're trying to coax one more townie vote to quickhammer vijay.
All three scum voting, two of them back to back in a somewhat-shady matter, hoping for a pro-town player to hammer?

No. I get it, it's lylo, but they're not
that
desperate. Occam's razor--which is simpler?
Fitz, Uber, and TML are scum together, with TML and Uber both voting with flimsy reasoning, relatively quickly one after the other, BEGGING to be suspected for it, and after that, HOPING that a pro-town player hammers DESPITE all the suspicion they'd gain for the move, making it an epic WIFOM gambit...
...Or that Vijay is scum, with one or two of his buddies bussing him in lylo for instant towncred?

Yeah. That pretty much settles it for me.

Hammer VOTE: Vijay2vasadani.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Vote Count 4.3

A lynch has been reached!

vijay2vasandi (4): havingfitz, The Mini-Librarian, UberNinja, mastin2 (L-0)
havingfitz (1): vijay2vasandi

Not voting (2): charter, Bub Bidderskins

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is April 19 at 11:00 AM EST.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

The sun began to set after a long and ardous day of deliberation. All of pressure the town felt built up under the extreme force of fear. How many days did they have left before their lively hood's would be destroyed? How many more bodies would it take to stop the criminals who started this whole bloody ordeal? Too many days had passed filled with red herrings and erroneous thinking, the town was stuck in a rut with seemingly no way to escape. They were no better off than the day after Jonathan's death.

Many promised vengeance for Jonathan, promising his family to find the culprits, but those promises would not be filled.

One man boldly stood up and shouted obscenities at the speaker and began to leave City Hall. At the door the entire audience rose in unison, staring at the man. He looked back and shouted "Fuck off, I'm the Mayor." before leaving through the giant wooden doors that had become a symbol of death for the townspeople. He walked down the stone staircase, buttoned his jacket, put on his hat staring at the low hanging sun. He planned to quit the next day, for the town no longer expressed his ethical desires, or the principles he had set since becoming mayor. Wasn't he partly to blame for this mob mentality? As mayor he did nothing. Surely he would have remorse.

The crowd was now walking out of City Hall into the soft orange and yellow light. The clouds closest to the setting sun adopted a red trim, those farther away appeared as balls of pink. They looked at each other dismayed at their failures, saddened by their murderous acts, and frustrated at their ineptness. They looked at the town, now mostly empty. People seldom walked or left their houses for that matter. Those not involved in the killings waited in their homes patiently, hoping to ride out the storm, little did they know that the eye was now passing over.

A man sat crouched a storefront's door across the street. He had dark hair, tan skin, and was listening to the radio while fiddling with the locked door. He went to his truck, turning the volume up, and returning with something silver. His liscense plate was from a foreign locality. He clearly was not from around these parts.

Slowly, one by one the crowd approached the man, casting a shadow on the door knob. In frustration he looked up and noticed the mass of people.

"Hello .. uh, foks. What can I .. uh.. do for ya?" he stated casually.

"What are you doing?" one woman responded.

"Oh this? I'm .. uh ... fixing a lock."

"You're not from around here are you, pal?" a disgruntled man said, taking of his cap.

"No, .. uh sir. I'm .. uh locksmith. Someone called me from .. uh this store. Said they .. uh needed help since .. uh the other locksmith was busy."

"The
other
locksmith?" the man with the hat replied.

"Uh... ya."

"Do you know what has been going on around here lately?"

"Uh-"

"You haven't heard about the murders?" the woman added

"No, I-"

"You don't know about the mob?" the man said as he approached, reaching into his pocket

"Mob? What mob?"

"
This
mob." he said coldy

"No, I've only been in town for a couple of days I didn't have the right parts to fix this door." the locksmith said in a quivering voice.

"Convenient, since that was the time when these murders started."

"What? You don't seriously think
I am
the one you're after?"

"That's exactly what I think!" the man shouted lunging forward with a screw driver he took from the man's truck.

Screams erupted from the crowd prompting the Mayor to run to the store. "What in the hell was going on?" he thought. He pushed his way through the crowd to see the locksmith fighting off the man with the screw driver. The locksmith's ear was bleeding and a piece of his lobe was missing. The blood trickled down the leftside of his neck and onto his blue shirt and denim pants.

"What is the matter with you people!?" the mayor inquired, ending the conflict immediately.

"Hasn't enough blood been shed? Haven't enough people paid with their lives? Haven't enough innocent people been persecuted by your thirst for blood?"

An unknown voice rose out from the crowd, distinguished from the rest. "No" it replied. The mayor turned in horror at the thought of this proclamation only to stare down the barrel of a hand gun. Releasing the trigger, the voice replied "This town is ours."

vijay2vasandi,
Vanilla Townie
has been lynched Day 4!

A wincondition has been achieved! Nothing can prevent the Mafia from obtaining a majority!

charter,
Odd Night Vigilante
, has been endgamed Day 4!

Bub Bidderskins,
Vanilla Townie

havingfitz,
Vanilla Townie

mastin2,
Mafia Encryptor
, The Mini-Librarian,
Mafia Goon
, and UberNinja,
Mafia Goon
have won the game Day 4! Congratulations!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mod Comments and stuff soonish
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:51 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 415, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Okay, random possibility floating through my head.

What if vijay is town and fitz and UN are scum with librarian trying to get a townie mis-lynch to win the game? My POE had a scumteam of fitz/vijay/librarian, but fitz' behavior towards vijay recently seems like he's scum trying to lynch town-vijay. I get this uneasy feeling that they're trying to coax one more townie vote to quickhammer vijay.
Right thought process, but you were a little bit off. :P

We of course didn't quickhammer vijay because we wanted to play it safe. (And I kinda wanted all 3 town members to be on vijay, with only one scum on the wagon. Or better yet, a town hammer. Only after TML and Uber asked me not to further humiliate everyone did I comply to hammer. :P) And slowly got on, rather than all getting on at once.
My academy.
Agnigi
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mafia QT

Dead Chat

Night Actions:

Night 1 --
>> kdowns protects Mastin, result successful
>> charter shoots Internet Stranger, result successful
>> The Mini-Librarian kills kortul, result successful
>> Kortul investigates UberNinja, receives "has a gun"

Night 2 --
>> kdowns protects pieceofpecanpie, result successful
>> The Mini-Librarian kills pieceofpecan pie, result unsuccessful

Night 3 --
>> kdowns protects charter, result successful
>> charter shoots vijay2vasandani, result unsuccessful
>> The Mini-Librarian kills kdowns, result successful

Spoiler: Role PMs
Role PMs

You are a Vanilla Townie!

Abilities

You do not have any abilities other than your voice and your vote. Use them wisely!

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive. Confirm via PM.

X7

You are an Odd Night Vigilante!

Abilities

Each odd night (Night 1, Night 3, Night 5, etc) you may choose a player to shoot. That player will die.

In addition, you have your voice and your vote. Use them wisely!

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive. Confirm via PM.

You are a Jailkeeper!

Abilities

Each night you may target a player. That player will be both protected from a kill and roleblocked. The targeted player will survive kill attempts, but will not be able to perform any action.

You win when all threats to the town are dead, and at least 1 member of the town is alive. Confirm via PM.

You are a Gunsmith!

Abilities

Each night you may investigate a player. That player will be investigated for gun possession. Your results will return "has a gun" for players with guns and "does not have a gun" for players without guns.

---Mafia---

You are a Mafia Goon!

Abilities

During the Night, you and your teammates may choose one person to shoot. If successful, the player will die.

During the night, you may talk here with teammates.

Your teammates are: [insert names here]

You win when the mafia outnumbers the town and at least 1 mafia member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same. Confirm via PM.

X2

You are a Mafia Encryptor!

Abilities

Encryption - While you are alive, you and your teammates have the ability to talk during the day in your factional Quick Topic.

During the Night, you and your teammates may choose one person to shoot. If successful, the player will die.

During the night, you may talk here with teammates.

Your teammates are: [insert names here]

You win when the mafia outnumbers the town and at least 1 mafia member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same. Confirm via PM.

Congratulations to the Mafia!

The Mafia played well enough so that they never lost a member, but I don't know how much of that can be attributed to their own play and not the town's unfortunate play.

MusicNinja's play really hurt the town early on and contributed a lot to the loss of town motivation. It allowed the scum to easily skirt by Day 1 without leaving too much in their wake and their lucky kill on Night 1 hurt the town even more. That cycle in its whole is the main reason why the town lost. If it had been one or the other, I think there could have been room for rebound but that cycle just sapped the energy.

The newbies of this game played really well and I hope you all continue to play on MafiaScum despite this game. You all are good players and I am sure you will only continue to grow in skill.

Kdowns played well preventing kills, and if he had gone with his Mastin suspicion he would have left two guppie scum by themselves which could have turned out interesting. :P

Charter, why did you decide to kill Pieceofpecanpie instead of Vijay that night? Why did you kill IS over Vijay for his posts about the Music wagon?

All three Mafia dodged suspicion because the town was so willing to pile onto other wagons which allowed the Mafia to utilize their voting bloc well in my opinion. Mastin's claim of JoAT was in my opinion a high risk claim as there was no real reason why town should have a JoAT since no Mafia had flipped yet. UberNinja's vote hopping was scummy and opportunistic from my point of view, but no one seemed to bat an eye.

The pieceofpecanpie lynch was in my opinion the worst of the lynches as the town completely disregarded the fact that he could have been a victim of a shot. I was hoping with Kdown's protection that the town would be able to last for one more day and lynch a scum member, but wishful thinking.

I hope you all had fun, but from the activity and motivation I don't think you guys did :(. While I technically only needed to send out one prod, there were instances that slipped between the cracks and I am thankful to all of you. It is nice not having to be on someone's case about activity.

MusicNinja barely getting by without a modkill put me in a suspenseful situation early on, I am just glad he didn't try to outright break the rule for the sake of the game but in the end it wouldn't have mattered. His actions have shown me that I need to remove that rule, though.

What did you guys think? Did you like the flavor? Did you like the setup? Did you like me modding?

I tried to give you guys a votecount everday, but there were some days when I couldn't get to the computer and I am sorry for that.

Did you guys dislike 48H nights? If enough people expressed interest in 72H I would have changed it, but I didn't receive any PMs from people saying they wanted slower nights. Frankly, I was hoping it would keep momentum up.

All in all I think the set-up was balanced as I had designed it to be less intrusive than other games, but still retaining power. Do you all think it was balanced?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

By the way, here's my QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4g7VukjqbSBa9
There's not much in it, partially due to having daytalk. (The other part being that--as a whole--I'm not using my QTs nearly as much as I'm supposed to be using them; it's something I intend to fix during my soul search.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 am

Post by mastin2 »

>> kdowns protects Mastin, result successful
So ironically enough, had kdowns been alive, my N1 action would have been solidified by him. :P
>> Kortul investigates UberNinja, receives "has a gun"
Meaning we lucked out on killing him N1 as well.
>> kdowns protects charter, result successful
...Meaning that even if kdowns hadn't died, he'd have backed up my story, solidifying my claim. :P

Dang, that was lucky. :P

What did you guys think? Did you like the flavor? Did you like the setup? Did you like me modding?
I liked the flavor, though honestly, it was slightly confusing. I liked the setup, but I felt that it was a little bit scumsided, due to how powerful an Encryptor is. I had no issues with your modding, either, as things seemed to run fairly smoothly. So all in all, fairly good game. Honestly, the weakest thing in the game is your post-game Mod Notes. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 am

Post by mastin2 »

As said as it is... scum's top two night kill choices were on town power roles.
There was also this. charter was our secondary choice. We also figured out he was the most likely vig pretty early on, too. Once pecan flipped VT (he was actually a vig suspect of mine--our kill failed and there was no sign of a vig N2, so it made sense that he was our vig and I honestly thought the town had lynched their strongest power role :P), there weren't a lot of options. Vijay was a claimed VT, leaving fitz (whose play didn't seem to fit), Bub, and charter, and I determined through gut that charter was more likely.

Meaning we had a fairly good lock on the town's roles from the start. That definitely had to have contributed to the win. :P
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”