Nexus- Stormtrooper- shot in the head and fell in a hole night 3

brizingre1
idanyboy
Kise
- Admiral Ackbar- lynched day 4.
(Safe Killer)
Shmugen
Kurtis
- Emperor (Senator) Palpatine- blastered night 4.
(Hated Watcher)
Lord_Chronos
Kdub
- Stormtrooper- stabbed through the chest night 4.

Nero Cain- Darth Maul- lynched day 5.
(Blaster Deflector)
Link to Zip

The above link should be used by players to review the past game.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lld0urxlw0dlg54 <------ A secondary link if the first does not work.
Last edited by DeathNote on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

GAME SPECIFIC RULES
1.) Roles
- Very rarely does a D.N. game have a simple vanilla townie role. This game is no exception so everyone is gauranteed one of the following: Items, Powers, Talents. The standard VT role will be replaced with this:

Storm Trooper-
Item:
A) Blaster- Target player with a blaster shot.

2.) Blaster Kill
- As shown above, their is an item called Blaster. This is a new mechanic in which the game gets a group vig every night. Here are the rules for it:

Blaster Rules wrote:
Target player gets hit by a blaster shot. After all shots are in, the player with the largest majority of shots (requires a minimum of three) will be targeted a kill.

3.) Powers
- Some players will be granted more then one power/item/talent/factional kill. They are only allowed to use one of these a night. Exception is passive powers.

IMPORTANT CHANGE: Passive powers will say passive beside them. If they do not, then you must choose that power in order to use it.

4.) Flavor-
Obviously this game is based on the theme Star Wars but this game is not based on a specific movie. With that said, any character is available as a role from films 1-6 and no character is indicative of alignment. Darth Vader could be town!

Sample Town Role PM
Storm TrooperItem:
A) Blaster- Target player with a blaster shot.

Win Condition-
You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM and inform me of any questions you have regarding game specific rules.
Last edited by DeathNote on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Where were we?

Oh yes,

VOTE: WrathChild

I'll have to review who else is scummy besides WC, Slaandar and Kdub.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I don't remember much about this game other than that Slandaar and Ooba are town, and MoI might not be, but Fennin and someone else are on the scum side. The "someone else" is REALLY bothering me because I can't remember who it was.

Voe: Fennin
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm

You seem to have forgotten your 'post restriction' also ....

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I believe I was voting someone-

Vote: Kurtis

Gonna have to give the saved files a look over, though. Memory is faulty here. :(
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by ooba »

We're back!
I'm sad we lost Malee and Kise though.

Vote: Fennin
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Iecerint doesn't remember much about this game other than that Slandaar and Ooba are town, and MoI might not be, but Fennin and someone else are on the scum side. The "someone else" is REALLY bothering Iecerint because Iecerint can't remember who it was.

Iecerint fixed his errors.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Kdub »

VOTE: Fennin

I'll read through the old posts at some point, but I remember voting Fennin because he was evading questions about his suspects. I remember that WC, Malee, and Kurtis were on my list too.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

This is back up, great...

Just wanted to say I am still /in...

Don't know what else to say... It's so long ago, I hardly even remember half the players in the list :( I vaguely remember the Fennin waggon being a load of bullcrap though.

I guess the old posts won't ever come back into existence outside of that zip? I guess I'll need to reread that again then :\

I also think I voted Slandaar for some really ugly attack he made against... Was it Malee? I really need to reread. But for now

vote Slan

Just to have some counterballance to that Fennin bogus.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Hey, I have scum day? I have scum day!!!! I therfore officially survived two years of mindless lynchmobs! YAY!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7, Iecerint wrote:Iecerint doesn't remember much about this game other than that Slandaar and Ooba are town, and MoI might not be, but Fennin and someone else are on the scum side. The "someone else" is REALLY bothering Iecerint because Iecerint can't remember who it was.

Iecerint fixed his errors.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

vote:Iecprint.
Ima reread things tomorrow.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 11, Nero Cain wrote:KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Why does Nero Cain want to kill Iecerint with fire?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 am

MOD – Have any of the non-struck through replacement players NOT PMed you that they are still involved?

--

Iecerint wrote:Iecerint fixed his errors.

So despite the fact that your role PM was NOT deleted by the crash and you had multiple problems with your claimed post restriction before the fact that you actually had one escaped you at the start of the day?

At what point do you get penalized in a way that we can actually see with your continued ‘errors’?

--

Shadow wrote:Just to have some counterballance to that Fennin bogus.

Then vote WrathChild and get a wagon started. I know he’s active on site. He needs some love in the form of votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12, Iecerint wrote:
In post 11, Nero Cain wrote:KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Why does Nero Cain want to kill Iecerint with fire?

I don't. It was an RVS based voteduntil I could get a chance to read the old stuff but why are you worried about it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 13, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So despite the fact that your role PM was NOT deleted by the crash and you had multiple problems with your claimed post restriction before the fact that you actually had one escaped you at the start of the day?

Iecerint does not understand this question. Iecerint infers that it is intended to be rhetorical, but Iecerint does not understand the point from that view, either.

Iecerint was not re-sent his post restriction upon being prodded to return to the game, so Iecerint did not remember the post restriction detail. Iecerint barely still remembered who the scum were, and that only after looking at the player list for several minutes. Perhaps this is relevant to MoI's point.
MoI wrote:At what point do you get penalized in a way that we can actually see with your continued ‘errors’?

Iecerint's role PM does not specify a punishment system for non-compliance. Rather, Iecerint's post-restriction is listed as an ability complete with flavorful ability name, etc. Iecerint thinks this may have been a oversight during game development, but Iecerint thinks it is what it is.

Iecerint has not been warned about specific penalties. Death Note informed Iecerint that he was annoyed at Iecerint's failure to abide by his post restriction and warned that he would have to think of an action to take. Death Note even speculated that Iecerint was intentionally failing to follow the post restriction at one point. Iecerint does not know what course of action Death Note will follow.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Iec: So the point about Iecerint's post restriction is that it is a complete ability wit flavour and all, not something some one else imposed on you, yet you got it with a PM separate from your role PM and no further explanation as to whether it is part of your role or not?

And the mod, although one would have expect him to have put some thought into his post restriction inforcement policy, if he decided to put PRs into this game, is unsure about how to handle recurring nonobservance of his PRs... Well... At least we can kind of investigate on the latter:

@DN: What is your official policy regarding the enforcement of post restrictions?

In post 13, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Then vote WrathChild and get a wagon started. I know he’s active on site. He needs some love in the form of votes.

Then at least give me something to sheep on. I don't know what the wrath vote/waggon is supposed to be about and I haven't got the time to reread right now :(
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 am

In post 16, Shadow Dancer wrote:Then at least give me something to sheep on. I don't know what the wrath vote/waggon is supposed to be about and I haven't got the time to reread right now

It is 100% from the prior thread. I'll dig up the specifics either today or tomorrow for you.

Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Actually Nero Cain looks pretty bad for going "random voting" against Iec.

unvote. vote Nero
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Wow, a double RVS. Who'd a thunk it?

Vote: Shadow

Happy Scum Day!!

On another note, I'm pdf-ing the first 10 pages and will then re-read them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 16, Shadow Dancer wrote:@Iec: So the point about Iecerint's post restriction is that it is a complete ability wit flavour and all, not something some one else imposed on you, yet you got it with a PM separate from your role PM and no further explanation as to whether it is part of your role or not?

Iecerint's post restriction was always part of original Iecerint's role PM. It was not imposed on Iecerint by a player in the game or by the mod after the game started. It is and has always been part of Iecerint's role.

Iecerint thinks you might be misinterpreting Iecerint's post from just moments ago. Iecerint's intended meaning is that Iecerint's role PM was not re-PM'd to Iecerint upon Mafiascum going back up. Hence, Iecerint did not look back at Iecerint's role PM to refamiliarize Iecerint with his role. This was Iecerint's intended response to MoI's implication that Iecerint's failure to remember/check Iecerint's own posts for post restriction errors implies a faked restriction.
SD wrote:And the mod, although one would have expect him to have put some thought into his post restriction inforcement policy, if he decided to put PRs into this game, is unsure about how to handle recurring nonobservance of his PRs... Well... At least we can kind of investigate on the latter:

Iecerint agrees with ShadowDancer, but Iecerint knows from Iecerint's role PM that this was not in fact the case.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 am

Post by WrathChild »

Fast Re-Read through the game:
#3-23: RVS
#24 Ooba: First real vote of the game on Fenin for what he sees as an insincere post
#25-29: RVS
#30 Andrius: Mentions the possibility of a Kise-Scum Slip for mentioning Imperial Scum in #3
#31 Shadow: Recap with questions directed at 8 different players. Not much else to see here.
#32 Andrius: Defends against Wall accusation in #31
#33 Kise: Implies his Darth Maul claim in the RVS was not necessarily true
#34 Slandaar: Votes Fennin for being wishy washy
#35-49: RVS
#50 Kdub: Says that he thought it was forbidden for Jedi to love regarding Nero Cain and Kdub's lovers claim/joke. However at no point did Nero Cain claim Jedi.
#51 Death Note: VC
#52-55: RVS
#56 Kurtis: Votes Channe Delibird and nothing else
#57 Nexus: Votes Kurtis for #56 not commenting on anything else
#58: RVS
#59 Ooba: Directs questions/comments at 4 other players, overall no real content
#60 Shadow: Joke Post
#61 MoI: Agrees with Ooba #24 vs. Fennin. Calls Peregrine out for posting fluff. Asks Elmo why he votes Malee. Calls Kise out for voting Malee while calling Fennin scum. Implies he thinks Kdub is town for Imperial Scum comment.
#62 Nero Cain: Joke Post
#63: RVS
#64 Kdub: Votes Iec for being too quiet.
#65 Kise: Insists that Malee is scum and will park her vote until there's a good wagon to join.
#66 Nero: Votes Elmo giving no reason
#67 Malee: Says that her vote on Fennin was not based on scumminess but him being a smartass instead.
#68 Slandaar: Votes Kise giving no reason
#69 Fennin: Asks why everyone is picking on him then votes Kise giving no reason.
#70 Slandaar: Asks why Fennin is voting Kise for no reason like he did.
#71 Andrius: Wall post with little actual content
#72 Elmo: Says he has his reasoning for voting Malee, but then says it was a joke.
#73 Shadow: Calls Andrius out again for answering for Kise
#74 Peregrine: Responds to MoI calling him a fluffer by saying he was only following rules and questioning why he ignored the Lovers claim from Nero and Kdub, which was obviously a joke. Other than that just more fluff.
#75 Nexus: Responds to #74 punt waffle question
#76 Kurtis: Accuses Nexus and CDB of scumbuddy insulting each other.
#77 Shadow: Asks Peregrine why it is his job to enforce joke rules.
#78 WC: Responds to Peregrine #74 and calls stupid joke rule stupid.
#79 Malee: Asks why Kurtis declared RVS over in #76
#80 Kurtis: Answers #79 with "Because I'm the Law"
#81 Iec: Catchup post. Calls Elmo scum for #52 and Slandaar town for no reason.
#82 Malee: Calls Kurtis out on #80 pointing out the hypocrisy of it
#83 Nexus: Calls Kurtis Scum but no vote
#84 DN: VC
#85 Shadow: Says Kurtis is BSing but no vote
#86 Shadow: Says Vincent's inactivity and failure to contribute content is scummy. Points out Iec using 3rd person.
#87 Iec: Admits to using 3rd person
#88 Malee: Points out that she's seen breadcrumbs and asks the reasoning for it and a posting restriction for Iec
#89 Ooba: Says Slandaar and Iec are town for no reason
#90 Malee: Responds to joke in #89
#91 Shadow: Advises Malee not to point out breadcrumbs
#92 Slandaar: Goes along with #89
#93 Kise: Clarifies how Fennin screwed up with the awesome abillity
#94 Kdub: Asks Malee about Elmo OMGUS comment and Iec about Slandaar town. Votes Kurtis for his nexus attack and fluff
#95 Midnight: Votes Kurtis and agrees with #94
#96-97: Jokes
#98 MoI: Tells Iec to stop faking Post Restriction, Calls Malee cute and demands the top 3 scum picks right away, calls Kurtis a bad player, says Kise was more interested in distancing than scum, says we should shoot Slandaar for #70, says Kise dodged questions because Andy answered for him, calls Peregrine a fluffer again, calls Ooba's random town claims scummy
#99 Kise: Responds to MoI constant search for scum motivation by saying that sometimes scum don't always have motivation and react on whims. Doesn't like the 1-2 vote on Kurtis by Kdub and Midnight, says shadows questions are transparent
#100-25: Missing
#125 Malee: First half of #126, see below
#126 Malee: Last half of a player by player analysis, Leaning scum : Kurtis, Wrathchild, Fennin, Kise
Leaning town : MagnaOfIllusion, Andrius, Otto Von Clark
Null : everyone else.
#127 Slandaar: Calls Malee's #125-126 hollow and pointless at this stage of the game. Calls it a Town-Looking analysis
#128 Malee: Responds to #127 saying that it was not intended to "look town" but instead was a response to MoI's request in #98
#129 Slandaar: Says hes town for posting more than most. Calls Malee scum, no vote
#130 Malee: Responds to #129 saying quantity doesn't mean quality and calls Slandaar out for wanting to blaster Vince
#131 Slandaar: Says its funny Malee didn't mention the blaster comment before
#132 Malee: Says that she was mid-post when it happened
#133 Slandaar: Asks why its a scummy comment to want to blaster vince
#134 Slandaar: Builds case on Malee based on #127, also mentions how the reads on Vince, Nero and Fennin don't match up
#135 Malee: Explains why it is scummy to want to Blaster Vince but not vote him
#136 Slandaar: "hes had 3 posts at various points to show any kind of scumhunting intent
he has failed to do so
the vote thing ties into this
hes scummy
he needs to die and is an easy vote for scum if hes town so we blaster him... seems pretty obvious to me"
-This reads to me like Slandaar is implying that he knows Vince is town.
#137 Malee: Defends against #134 and #136 (well in my opinion)
#138 Nero: Continues to suspect the Elmo slot but admits he can't convince people, didn't like the WC vote on kdub for calling Nero a Jedi, accuses Malee of fear mongering.
#139 WC: Explains how he felt the Kdub-Nero-Jedi-Lovers thing was a slip and how he chose to pursue it. Addresses Otto's suspicion on him further by explaining how his case was being taken out of context.
#140 MoI: Further questions WC's slip case and chides him for thinking he got a RVS vote regardless of the position of the game, explains to Malee why a Lurker Blasting would benefit town, says that Vincent and Kurtis are front-runners for blasting, agrees with NC's fear mongering comment against Malee in #138, jumps on Slandaar for calling Malee scummy
#141 Kdub: Responds to my slip accusation (well in my opinion) and suggests a consensus on the Blaster Target
#142 Malee: Apologizes for using spoiler tags
#143 Malee: Agrees that we should coordinate blaster attacks
#144 Kdub: Responds to Malees concern about town consensus conflicting with personal opinion
#145 Slandaar: Still pushing that Malee's post was worthless, directed at MoI
#146 Malee: Responds to #144
#147 Ooba: Catchup post, ties Nexus to Vincent, calls WC's slip-case paranoia scum hunting, thinks Slandaar and Iec are town for posts #122 and #127, which happened to be after he randomly declared Slandaar and Iec town in #89 (this is a red flag to me), thinks Malee is scum for poor read-reasoning, thinks Vincent is scum for vibes, thinks WC is scummy for pushing the Jedi-Slip, which is odd because he thought Malee was scummy for making a bad case on WC (Definately take the time to read this post yourself people)
#148 MoI: Calls Kdub scum for pushing Blaster Consensus and discussed his town read on Malee
#149 Curtis: Votes Malee for annoying walls. WHAT!? Curtis is scum
#150-174: Missing
#175 Peregrine: Asks WC to show him Midnight's fluff
#176 Shadow: Basically asks Malee to point out breadcrumbs she found
#177 Shadow: Asks Slandaar to back up his accusations against Malee
#178 Shadow: Reiterates #177
#179 Shadow: Calls Slandaar hypocritical for demanding MoI post insights gained from Malee's #125-126
#180 WC: Answers Kdubs tunneling question with a post link to Otto #118
#181 WC: Points out Midnight's Fluff posts as requested in Peregrine #175
#182 WC: Clarifies what #181 was in response to
#183 Shadow: Is unsure is Curtis is scum or dumb
#184 Shadow: Argues against coordinated blaster shots
#185 Peregrine: Responds to WC's #181.
#186 Shadow: Votes Slandaar for his attack on Malee
#187 Kise: Gives a gut-scum read on Kdub, accuses MoI of playing the stumped card
#188 Nero: Still is pushing the Elmo-Scum theory and then accuses shadow of buddy-protecting Malee from Slandaar attack
#189 Elmo: Gives Nero scum-meta data
#190 Slandaar: Asks Elmo why he thinks he is town
#191 Andrius: Promises catchup
#192 Slandaar: Basically blows off all the questions and accusations directed at him claims town and tells everyone to go away so he can scum hunt. I don't like this post
#193 Vince: Requests /out
#194 Fennin: Votes Slandaar for attacking Malee
#195 Slandaar: Demands shadow show proof of his accusations of content
#196 Slandaar: Calls Fennin out for ingenuously scumhunting then basically goes Piano Key Neck Tie on Fennin (I invented the Piano Key Neck Tie! What have you done!? NOTHING! NOOOOTTTTHHHING!). Basically I don't like how Slandaar gets defensive against Fennin here. Slandaar basically implies that he's the king of scumhunting Fennin is faking when in reality I don't see any particular difference between the quality of each of their scumhunting efforts.
#197 Slandaar: Continues his attack on Malee and Fennin. Accuses Fennin of not reading.
#198 Slandaar: Demands Fennin answer his question about voting Kise
#199 Slandaar: Points out how Fennin acted fake excited and proceeded not to post content. I'm actually starting to like Slandaar's case more once he expanded on it.
#200 Malee: Accuses Nero of fluffing and being single sighted on Elmo, basically says Elmo is doing the same, then defends against Slandaar. I'm starting to see something come together here. Slandaar and Malee both have scum-reads on Fennin but Slandaar seems to think Malee's are insufficient or faked.
#201 Slandaar: Asks for clarification on why Fennin was scummy for his Shadow vote and following post #23
#202 Malee: Tells Slandaar to go read it again
#203 Slandaar: Still doesn't get it
#204 Ooba: Answers Nexus' question on being scum by association with Vincent or Curtis (missing relevant link), asks Malee for more clarification that Andrius is town, says MoI and SD are attacking a painfully obvious town (Elmo I assume), dislikes Fennin's vote on Slandaar, but no vote
#205 WC: Asks Ooba to clarify on his above post
#206 Kdub: Attacks Fennin for voting Slandaar
#207 WC: Calls Vincent slot town for replacing out
#208 WC: Wants to work things out with Kdub and unvotes him
#209 Slandaar: Asks WC how its not pro-scum for scum to replace out
#210 WC: Answers Slandaar about scum not feeling as intimidated as town
#211 Malee: Backs off WC's scum read, says she's leaning town on Andrius cause of gut, and responds to Slandaars bait to reveal more breadcrumbs
#212 Kdub: Says WC is playing Peregrine and Otto against each other because peregrine accused him of backpedaling after Otto said WC was tunneling
#213 Slandaar: Asks Malee to reveal why breadcrumbing yoda is scummy
#214 Slandaar: Apologizes for revealing Yoda
#215 NEro: Annoyed with Malee and Slandaar's breadcrumb talk, can't tell if theya re dumb or scum
#216 Malee: Explains why the particular crumb was so scummy
#217 WC: Explains his view of Kdub's slip, and Kdubs #212 about backpedaling/tunneling and shows Peregrine using posts predating Otto's
#218 WC: Points out that one of Fennins crumbs could point out Jar Jar (pretty stupid upon re-read, oh well)
#219 Kdub: Accepts that WC may have been reaction testing
#220 Peregrine: Asks Kise for reads on WC and Midnight
#221 Slandaar: Responds to WC #218 with a picture (yes I realize my post was stupid)
#222 WC: Wonders why Fennin would crumb a powerful role if they were town
#223 Peregrine: Disagrees with WC's stance on the Vincent /out and implies that WC knew scum had day-talk by saying that they could get their hands held, asks what WC thinks of Midnight
#224 Malee: Agrees with WCs #222
#225 Ooba: Clarifies his #204 in response to WC's #205 and agrees that Fennin's crumb was scummy
#226 WC: Responds to Peregrine's accusation of supposed day talk scum slip
#227 Ooba: Gets on the Fennin Wagon
#228 WC: Asks Ooba if MoI, Slandaar and Shadow are town
#229 Ooba: Answers Yes, Yes, No. Says Shadow was on bad-wagons Kise and Slandaar
#230 Curtis: Asks why Malee thinks crumbers are scum and that everyone that's voting Fennin for crumbing are scum
#231 WC: Explains why crumbing Yoda is scummy
#232 DN: Vote Count
#233 Slandaar: Understands why Malee had the the scum read on Fennin now and double questions why Fennin did not catch this himself
#234 WC: Says that Midnight is blaster bait because he doesn't really play mafia by the unsaid rules making it hard for town. Asks about a Blaster Pool
#235 WC: Points out VC error
#236 Malee: Says WC summed up the Crumb-Scum theory well and points out that her scum reads haven't all crumbed, just Fennin and Curtis
#237 WC: Votes Fennin and checks his vote effectiveness
#238 Malee: Thinks a blaster pool is good
#239 Malee: Answers #237 for him
#240 WC: Explains why, he wasn't in no vote either
#241 Malee: Hug and make up with Slandaar
#242 Slandaar: Doesn't think crumbing is scummy
#243 DN: Correct VC, uberninja replaces vincent
#244 Malee: Welcomes Uber
#245 Shadow: Disagrees with a Fennin Crumb wagon, asks why ooba thinks the Kise and slandar wagons were bad, has a gut feeling the Vincent replace was town
#246 Slandaar: Asks Shadow for quotes
#247 Midnight: Responds to various accusation and basically jokes and blows them all off
#248 Malee: Responds to Shadow #245 and agrees on vincent replace theory
#249 Elmo: Promise Post
#250 Kdub: Not convinced on th crumb-scum theory but wants slandaar and fennin to discuss it more
#251 MoI: Questions Elmo's town read of Curtis, suspects that the VT role was replaced by the blaster role and accuses kdub of being scum for ignorance of blaster mechanics, says Slandaar's attack on Malee was weak, , accuses Peregrine of soft attacking WC, disagrees with the vincent/out theory, and disagrees with the Blaster Pool idea, votes WC
#252 Peregrine: Presses WC issues
#253 Peregrine: Accuses Midnight of no scum hunting
#254 Shadow: Says no need for walls
#255 Peregrine: Suspicious of Fennin claim
#256-324: I need a break. Will finish this later

#325 Slandaar: thinks MoI is distracting from Fennin/Malee lynch efforts, implying that Slandaar thinks MoI is scum with Fennin/Malee
#326 MoI: Attacks Malee for yelling BREADCRUMB!
#327 MoI: Attacks Slandaar for ducking questions.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 am

The above post would have been better served in personal notes.

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Iecerint »

1. It appears that the game is archived somewhere. Where is the archive?

2. WrathC, perhaps you could group your impressions into themes after you finish....
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 18, Shadow Dancer wrote:Actually Nero Cain looks pretty bad for going "random voting" against Iec.

unvote. vote Nero

So you think I'm scum b/c I couldn't really remember anything from the old game? Is there a reason you keep chainsawing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”