Mortal enemies

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:17 pm

Post by Narninian »

There's always room for an Immortal on Narninian's Army of Wannabes.
The extra in is for /in
Gonzo
Gonzo
Townie
Gonzo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:46 pm

Post by Gonzo »

Hmm... Sounds interesting. Do you have a brochure that I can look at?
Now is the time that we must choose between what is right, and what is easy.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:38 am

Post by rolandofthewhite »

Gonzo, you just missed Muppet Mafia. :(

Lo siento.
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Gonzo
Gonzo
Townie
Gonzo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:07 am

Post by Gonzo »

Yeah, I just noticed that one. Oh well... :cry:
Now is the time that we must choose between what is right, and what is easy.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:40 pm

Post by Coron »

CA and Fritz and chuckles have been added to my list of mortal enemies at request.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:24 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

I'd like to think I have no mortal enemies (I sure hope I don't have any imortal enemies :) ) but I think I may have made some with my bad spelling. Especialy to those who have hard to type names.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:49 pm

Post by Coron »

immortal, right? ;)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:14 am

Post by Iammars »

Foolster41 wrote:I'd like to think I have no mortal enemies (I sure hope I don't have any imortal enemies :) ) but I think I may have made some with my bad spelling. Especialy to those who have hard to type names.
Like me. Your only lucky thet the quote wouldn't fit with the links.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:45 am

Post by BabyJesus »

I love everyone.....
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Dourgrim »

From what little I've seen of you since my return, BJ, that seems rather unlikely... *grin*
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:14 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

It is funny, though, how different games that are going on at the same time tend to mirror or echo each other...

At one point, I felt really bad, because I managed to get Mr Stoofer lynched in two different games simultaniously. In a newbie game, I was trying to get him lynched because I was scum and he was town; in a mini game, I was trying to get him lynched because I was a cop and knew he was scum.

It really does seem like if you attack someone in one game, they're more likely to attack you in a different game, usually without even realizing the connection. Often the same arguments are used in both threads.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:56 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Yeah but we're friends now, aren't we? :hopeful:
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:14 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Yosarian2 wrote:It really does seem like if you attack someone in one game, they're more likely to attack you in a different game, usually without even realizing the connection. Often the same arguments are used in both threads.
Yeah, you're right; it's tough to separate play in different games with the same players, which is why I try not to be in too many games at once....*hides his play list behind his back*
Retired as of October 2014.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:50 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Yosarian2 wrote: It really does seem like if you attack someone in one game, they're more likely to attack you in a different game, usually
without even realizing the connection
. Often the same arguments are used in both threads.
Or, you keep a list, like me.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:20 am

Post by Seol »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:It really does seem like if you attack someone in one game, they're more likely to attack you in a different game, usually without even realizing the connection. Often the same arguments are used in both threads.
Yeah, you're right; it's tough to separate play in different games with the same players, which is why I try not to be in too many games at once....*hides his play list behind his back*
Hell, I have difficulty remembering what my role is when I'm in too many games. Am I scum or not? So I just post the same way regardless.
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:15 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

Seol wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Hell, I have difficulty remembering what my role is when I'm in too many games. Am I scum or not? So I just post the same way regardless.
Yeah? Well, that's nothing! I don't even READ my PMs anymore. I just send the same PM to my mods every game I'm in: "Confirm. I choose to use my ability on Fritzler (if possible and applicable)." Just watch; I think you're modding my next mini.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:43 am

Post by Seol »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
Seol wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Yeah? Well, that's nothing! I don't even READ my PMs anymore. I just send the same PM to my mods every game I'm in: "Confirm. I choose to use my ability on Fritzler (if possible and applicable)." Just watch; I think you're modding my next mini.
Really? Well, in some games, I don't even read the thread. I just post random accusations and make up quotes in the hope that nobody bothers to check.
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:45 am

Post by Fritzler »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
Seol wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Sweet.

And that's all I do Seol.
Surfs up dude.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:04 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Seol wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:
Seol wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Really? Well, in some games, I don't even read the thread. I just post random accusations and make up quotes in the hope that nobody bothers to check.
I just have an automated program that posts random accusations and votes at irregular intervals in any game that I'm in. I haven't actually logged onto the site myself for about 8 weeks.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:29 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Seol wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:
Seol wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
I just have an automated program that posts random accusations and votes at irregular intervals in any game that I'm in. I haven't actually logged onto the site myself for about 8 weeks.
I just beat Mafia. Along with the rest of the Internet. So there.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:02 am

Post by VisMaior »

And my dad is stronger than all your dads together. So there.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:04 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Seol wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:
Seol wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
everyone knows about the automated program, its BJ and IS.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:51 am

Post by BabyJesus »

I will have a mortal enemy once I find out who the fucker that killed me in Nativity mafia is....
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Yeah but we're friends now, aren't we? :hopeful:
Oh, absolutly.

Until the next time I need to get you lynched.

:wink:
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Puzzle
Puzzle
Has a Cunning Plan
Puzzle
Has a Cunning Plan
Has a Cunning Plan

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:04 pm

Post by Puzzle »

BabyJesus wrote:I will have a mortal enemy once I find out who the fucker that killed me in Nativity mafia is....
Ever considered giving up masonry ?
For now, I'll ask Thoth to come up with reasons why I should be voting for him, and I'd like him to respond to those.
Commodore Amazing

Return to “Mafia Discussion”