Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hey! Look at that! Tammy is finally embracing my way!

It's either me or you.

Finally happy you came to that conclusion.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Tammy »

I came to that conclusion when you proposed it before. It's why I'm voting you. You said it had to be me or you, I said that you were admitting it was you then.

Guys. I'm sorry. I'm done. I was going to keep on looking into stuff to see if maybe it was Papp's, but there's no way I'm changing my vote from Hiraki.

I can't deal with this. Sorry.

If you don't think it's Hiraki, please lynch me instead. If you lynch Papp's and it's not him, that will leave me and Hiraki together in LyLo, and I refuse to do anything with him acting this way.

I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. IF YOU DO NOT LYNCH HIRAKI, LYNCH ME PLEASE!!! IT IS THE ONLY CHANCE TOWN HAS TO WIN.

Let's look:

Hiraki - believe it has to be me. If we are alive together in LyLo - town will lose.
Papp's - thinks it's either Hiraki or me. Toss up in LyLo
Shadoweh - thinks it's Papp's or me. If we lynch Papp's today and he's not it and Hiraki and I are alive together tomorrow - town will lose.
Majiffy - thinks it Papp's or Shadoweh - probably won't be alive in LyLo
Tammy - thinks it's Hiraki or Papps - who knows in LyLo
Fitz - thinks it's Hiraki, possibly Papps or me - who knows in LyLo

Let's say we lynch Papp's and it's not him. Majiffy will die tonight. That leaves Shadoweh, Hiraki, Tammy and Fitz. Town will lose because I will be the lynch in LyLo.

The only way town has a chance to win this if we mislynch today is if we lynch either Hiraki or me today. So, Papp's is off the table for me today unless someone can convince me that he has to be it. Otherwise, again, I strongly suggest you lynch me today so town has a better chance to win in LyLo.

kthnxbai.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 am

Post by Tammy »

^^^It's the only chance town has to win if Papp's is innocent. If he's guilty, then, all this is moot.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: Hiraki

Only because Hiraki is going to lose this game for town if he's town in LYLO.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY
TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY
Goon
TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 am

Post by TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY »

Votecount 6.6

havingfitz (0)
Majiffy (0)
Tammy (1) Hiraki
Hiraki (4) Tammy, havingfitz, pappums rat, Majiffy
pappums rat (1) Shadoweh
Shadoweh (0)

Not Voting (0) -

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Flip to come momentarily.
TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY
TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY
Goon
TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am

Post by TWIN SWORDS OF DESTINY »

Hiraki has been lynched.

He was an Odd-Night Tracker, aligned with
Svalinn

Hiraki's Role PM wrote:You are an
Odd-Night Tracker
. On every odd-numbered night, you may choose one player. You will learn what player(s), if any, that player targeted on that night.

The game is over.
Town wins!

Night actions and full setup and stuff will be posted later. Congratulations, town!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Tammy »

OMG! AYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! :dancingbanana:

In post 2204, Tammy wrote:You're saying it has to be you or me. Is that not 50/50. I know it's not me, so you're telling me it's you. :shrug:

He was telling me it was him!!!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Majiffy »

Wow, the fuck Hiraki? Really? You play derptroll town as scum? Or did you just get bored of the game?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Finally the obvious conclusion to the day has arrived.

Congrats to Town and especially Shadow and having who both helped bring the thing home to a victory these last few days.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

Yellow got fucked by night kills. :/

Poor Thor
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2407, Majiffy wrote:Wow, the fuck Hiraki? Really? You play derptroll town as scum? Or did you just get bored of the game?
Like I said, it was impossible for me to win.

BG with self-claimed no kill was already a hot target.

Shadoweh would've never been lynched.

And you had Voice in your head.

The chances of me winning were so low at that point that it was a combination of both, really.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Tierce »

At last.

We might have steamrolled this if we took advantage of what happened to Aegis, but I think we were all pretty checked out in this game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Why did you out Thor? Your team might have had a chance I think if you wouldn't have outed Thor.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2410, Hiraki wrote:
In post 2407, Majiffy wrote:Wow, the fuck Hiraki? Really? You play derptroll town as scum? Or did you just get bored of the game?
Like I said, it was impossible for me to win.

BG with self-claimed no kill was already a hot target.

Shadoweh would've never been lynched.

And you had Voice in your head.

The chances of me winning were so low at that point that it was a combination of both, really.

Could have followed up on my pappums->Shadow lynch order.

||
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

I don't trust your method of thinking and I'm pretty sure everyone else in the game would've seen me as buddying and/or you would've gone against me for buddying to some extent.

We kind of all failed after Shadoweh wasn't lynched.

If he was, then we would've won.

Since he wasn't, Dram was lynched and I felt just about fucked in a 1 v 5(? Right? Or was it 4--same difference)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2412, Tammy wrote:Why did you out Thor? Your team might have had a chance I think if you wouldn't have outed Thor.

Thor would never get lynched, and we needed to use night kills on town, not waste them on cross-kills. Ensuring that town lynched Thor the next day OR that Amrun would shoot him bought us time.

Nice fakeclaim, fitz.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Tammy »

Hiraki - I'm so glad you were scum because you were driving me insane. I was like, that's some kind of strange confirmation bias he's got going on...wtf. Since, you were scum, driving me insane is your job though :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2415, Tierce wrote:
In post 2412, Tammy wrote:Why did you out Thor? Your team might have had a chance I think if you wouldn't have outed Thor.

Thor would never get lynched, and we needed to use night kills on town, not waste them on cross-kills. Ensuring that town lynched Thor the next day OR that Amrun would shoot him bought us time.

Nice fakeclaim, fitz.

But he would have helped get rid of some town for you at night. With just one more day alive, you guys might have been able to whittle down the town and had a better chance of winning.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Tierce »

Tammy--you could have gone and checked Tiger MetaTiger if you were that interested in the pappums-Tierce thing. You kept circling it without new info when I had given you all the info you could've wanted by mentioned Tiger MetaTiger and Katsuki's play there as similar to pappums'.

And no, it had nothing to do with 'cop emoticon', that would be ridiculous. Everything I said about pappums/pidgey was genuine.

PEdit: Not really. A player who was choosing to shoot Bunnylover over everyone else wouldn't be much of a help at bringing down town numbers at night, and then he forgot to kill the night he died.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Tammy »

So, that's what happened. It crossed my mind that he forgot. I kept trying to play the numbers and figure out the scenario, and I was like he had to forget...just had to. Hilarious.

Eh...I really don't like rooting around in old games. Maybe I'll look into it one day.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Tierce »

:?

When your reasoning for pappums-scum is "Tierce caught the cop-guilty pretty fast" and I had explained how, it seems to follow that the next logical step is to see if there is any truth to my statement. Your case on pappums pretty much depended on my ability to catch small details, so:
1) checking if this is reflected in my other games (it is) and/or
2) checking if there had been a similar situation in the past (there was)
seem rather viable ways of dealing with that suspicion. As it was, it was pretty silly to see you going in circles without rooting around for more info.

Maybe I'm biased, but IMO, the info you needed to gather intel on this was rather explicit and could have avoided that fluctuation on pappums's slot. Not that I'm complaining in terms of what it could have meant for Svalinn (so many times this was misspelled ._.), but tacking a '???' on it seems a bit wasteful of the information you could have reached with a few clicks.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

Ha!

Hell yes, you're welcome, and thank you very much.

Thx Tierce ;)
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2420, Tierce wrote::?

When your reasoning for pappums-scum is "Tierce caught the cop-guilty pretty fast" and I had explained how, it seems to follow that the next logical step is to see if there is any truth to my statement. Your case on pappums pretty much depended on my ability to catch small details, so:
seem rather viable ways of dealing with that suspicion. As it was, it was pretty silly to see you going in circles without rooting around for more info.

Maybe I'm biased, but IMO, the info you needed to gather intel on this was rather explicit and could have avoided that fluctuation on pappums's slot. Not that I'm complaining in terms of what it could have meant for Svalinn (so many times this was misspelled ._.), but tacking a '???' on it seems a bit wasteful of the information you could have reached with a few clicks.

Still wouldn't have mattered. And I'm adverse to going and rooting around in old games. I try to keep a game as contained as possible as it's the present game. I realize that you think meta's the only way to win a game and research everything, but I don't play that way so there was no information I
needed
to gather.

I think it's pretty lame and rude of you to pull your little condescending bit telling me that it was silly for me to judge someone's behavior by the content of the present game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and that wasn't my only reason for Papp's possibly being scum, so whatever.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2422, Tammy wrote:
In post 2420, Tierce wrote::?

Still wouldn't have mattered. And I'm adverse to going and rooting around in old games. I try to keep a game as contained as possible as it's the present game. I realize that you think meta's the only way to win a game and research everything, but I don't play that way so there was no information I
needed
to gather.

I think it's pretty lame and rude of you to pull your little condescending bit telling me that it was silly for me to judge someone's behavior by the content of the present game.

I don't think meta analysis is the only way to win a game. I think it's fairly important, but it's not everything.

"Lame and rude", and "condescending"? You are being pointlessly aggressive when I used a word as tame as "silly".

You pretty much insulted my intelligence in acting the way you did during the game; while that's annoying, it's a game and you're going to take the wrong conclusions, it happens and no harm done. I'm just saying that the path to get that info was right under your nose. If you don't want to use it, it's your choice.

I'm pointing something you did so you have the tools to improve on that if you ever want to said tools. That's it, there is no condescension implied. If you take commentary as condescending, I'll shut up, there's no need to get into an argument.

With that said, well done to you and the town, you had a good game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”