Big Brother: Espionage (Game Over, but who won?)

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #752 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Klick »

Hello everyone! For those who don't know, this is kondi. The reason I disappeared is because my account screwed up. I found that really unfortunate, as I felt that I could have done much, much better here if it weren't for that.

I'm pretty confident I know who's getting my vote. One of you clearly outplayed the other, in my opinion. However, I do have one request for both of you that will help me better understand both of you in terms of play:

Describe, in detail, the week of my Eviction. Who first seriously brought up the idea of evicting me, and how did it go about happening? Try to include as many necessary details as possible for me to understand exactly what was going on from your point of view. Don't worry about me getting upset about anything at this point; I kinda expected to be gone after going missing.

In addition, a question for kloud: Can you compare your play here to your play in Survivor: Two Worlds, before it was abandoned? (Remember that I was Chuck Norris/Extremely Photogenic Guy. I think you were O-Ren Ishii/River Song?)

Return to “Social Game Archive”