Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Oso »

In post 47, Axxle wrote:@Oso: I didn't notice at the time. When I looked at the Tangion votes all names but Tangion's were bolded in the OP, for all I know IS could have confirmed by PM already.

There was ample evidence in the tread that Internet Stranger HAD NOT confirmed at the time of my vote, independent of the OP.
In post 8, Oso wrote:VOTE: Internet Stranger

Your avatar scared my cat.
In post 15, Internet Stranger wrote:/confirm

----------

As to Tangion's votes, you realize they are both RVS votes, right? First post both of them made less than a day after the game has started. Between those two players there is a grand total of 3 posts right now.

So here we have a player that is using the game state at the time of his post here:
In post 40, Axxle wrote:I feel that just /confirming is a lot different than RVSing.
What I'm wondering is what the votes on Tangion are meant to accomplish since he hasn't even confirmed to the mod yet.
Confirms that is what the state was here:
In post 47, Axxle wrote:@Oso: I didn't notice at the time.
When I looked at the Tangion votes all names but Tangion's were bolded in the OP
, for all I know IS could have confirmed by PM already.
In post 0, Iknal wrote:Alive players:
Code_X

Echo

McStab

ChaosOmega

Guttersnipe

Internet Stranger

Tebow

Oso

TvK

Axxle

11. Tangion

*Denotes a prod
Bolded players have confirmed

To basically manufacture a suspicion based off two RVS votes and using a part of the game state (Confirmed Players) from slightly later in the game to make it look scum motivated.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Axxle
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 49, Tebow wrote:In your opinion, this 'very minor' thing is more minor that Oso ignoring my question?

Well I don't mind the first vote, but Echo's second vote on him is at about the same level.

@Oso: Different mods have different methods of confirming. For all I know IS could have confirmed by PM before the day started, and then by replay after it started. Also your one vote on IS doesn't stand out as much as two votes on Tangion, one following the other.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Eh, I'm just waiting for RVS to end at this point. No one has said anything interesting yet.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Tebow »

RVS doesn't end by itself.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 52, Internet Stranger wrote:Eh, I'm just waiting for RVS to end at this point. No one has said anything interesting yet.

Including you...
Echo
Echo
Goon
Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Echo »

In post 51, Axxle wrote:Also your one vote on IS doesn't stand out as much as two votes on Tangion, one following the other.

It was a random vote, and there was no reason for me to expect Tangion not to confirm and post soon after I made my post. I was already a day late to the start of the game.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Code_X »

Axxle's argument against the Tangion random votes just seems like trying to stir shit for the sake of stirring shit. Manufacturing cases out of thin air if you like.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Axxle »

I admit it's weak, I even said as much, but we don't have much besides votes do we? I've only played two games on this site, and one I replaced in, so I don't have a lot of experience with RVS.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 57, Axxle wrote:I admit it's weak, I even said as much, but we don't have much besides votes do we? I've only played two games on this site, and one I replaced in, so I don't have a lot of experience with RVS.

We have people's reactions too.

Unvote, Vote: Axxle
Echo
Echo
Goon
Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Echo »

In post 57, Axxle wrote:I admit it's weak, I even said as much, but we don't have much besides votes do we?

Imo Oso's case on you is just as weak, but it's still better than yours. Because if it's true then you're both lying and have no leg to stand on for your case.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Iknal »

Current VoteCount 1.1:
Code_X - 0 - No-one
Echo - 0 - No-one
McStab - 0 - No-one
ChaosOmega - 0 - No-one
Guttersnipe - 0 - No-one
Internet Stranger - 0 - No-one
Tebow - 1 - TvK
Oso - 3 - ChaosOmega, Tebow, Axxle
TvK - 1 - Code_X
Axxle - 3 - Guttersnipe, Mcstab, Oso
Tangion - 1 - Echo

Not voting - 2 - Internet Stranger, Tangion
With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch

Seeking a replacement for Tangion now
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Psyduck
Psyduck
Townie
Psyduck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Psyduck »

Announcement incoming
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Iknal »

Spot taken by Psyduck, effective immediately
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Psyduck
Psyduck
Townie
Psyduck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Psyduck »

MAGIC
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by TvK »

In post 28, ChaosOmega wrote:Well, yeah, it would be stupid to say what you're expecting him to do. But why not just say that with your first post? And you seem a bit over-defensive with your random vote.

TvK: was that vote random?

Yup.

In post 55, Echo wrote:
In post 51, Axxle wrote:Also your one vote on IS doesn't stand out as much as two votes on Tangion, one following the other.

It was a random vote, and there was no reason for me to expect Tangion not to confirm and post soon after I made my post. I was already a day late to the start of the game.

Your vote is still on him. Hasn't anyone said something voteworthy yet?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Echo
Echo
Echo
Goon
Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

Post by Echo »

Yes it is. I don't see a problem with that.
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

In post 58, McStab wrote:
In post 57, Axxle wrote:I admit it's weak, I even said as much, but we don't have much besides votes do we? I've only played two games on this site, and one I replaced in, so I don't have a lot of experience with RVS.

We have people's reactions too.

Unvote, Vote: Axxle

Unvote: Axxle

Vote: McStab

Coming out of lurk to jump on a potential wagon with no real reason just kinda rubs me the wrong way
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Tebow »

The McStab vote does strike me as scummy on a gut level.

Re: Axxle's point against the Tangion voters, it's basically good. In RVS all you can really look for is who's trying to move things along. Of course it's somewhat contrived, nearly all page one votes are unless someone claims in their first post or something. But voting for someone who hasn't even confirmed can't possibly draw a reaction, which makes it especially useless, ergo slightly scummy.

For Oso's case to be true, then Axxle ignored a potential argument against
the player he was actually voting
in order to query the actions of two other players, but not vote them. How is that consistent with someone who is 'manufacturing suspicion?' If Axxle is just reaching for something to attack anyone with, why would he deliberately ignore something done by
the player he is already attacking?

Can't you see that this is the entire point of the IS strategy? Allow someone with actual town motive to make the running and try to find something marginally better than random to vote on, then watch as someone else sees that as a 'reach' and therefore thinks
that
is the first marginally better than random thing to attack. Ergo, the result is an argument with the players in the crosshairs of either side being someone that isn't IS. He's being rewarded for deliberate lurking.

Unvote, vote: Internet Stranger
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Oso »

In post 67, Tebow wrote:For Oso's case to be true, then Axxle ignored a potential argument against the player he was actually voting in order to query the actions of two other players, but not vote them. How is that consistent with someone who is 'manufacturing suspicion?' If Axxle is just reaching for something to attack anyone with, why would he deliberately ignore something done by the player he is already attacking?

Axxle ignored it because it wasn't a pattern like the two random votes on an unconfirmed player could be made to seem like.

As for attacking me, are you serious? He wasn't attacking. He was piling on a 3 vote wagon with a shit reason. Of all the votes that were made on me the first three initially just looked like your typical early game wagon. "Oso wagon is full of win"....."I can get behind an Oso wagon" type of thing. Of the 4 votes that were made on that wagon, only the reason you stated in a couple of later posts Tebow, could be considered a 'serious' one. There was at least some reasoning and thought behind it.

The manufacturing part comes from using two random votes to make it seem like there is something hinkey going on. He doesn't even make a vote there. He just throws it out with a basic, "Hey guys, look at this. What do you think?"(paraphrase of Post #40). No elaboration on why he personally thinks it might be scummy or even just a bit off. He wants other folks to tell him.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

IS is being actively useless and avoiding action in the early game, where scum feel least comfortable, McStab jumps on the Axxle bandwagon at an opportune time with iffy reasoning, and I still don't have great feeling about Oso. Too bad I'm not a triplevoter.

Well, maybe voting him will give IS something to talk about.

unvote, vote: Internet Stranger

Also,
V/LA until Saturday evening.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Axxle »

Just took a look through IS's past games and it does seem like he has an active hatred of RVS and thus has a habit of being inactive as both town and scum until it's over. A very annoying meta to have.

Unvote: Oso
He's trying to help get us out of RVS, although most of it is retaliatory against me, I don't find that scummy enough to keep my vote here.

@Code_X: Why the vote on TVK?
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Tebow »

Axxle, if Oso making effort to get out of RVS makes him unworthy of a vote, and IS not making any effort to get out of it is scummy but rendered null by his meta, who is worthy of a vote?

I hate RVS. I therefore try to end it ASAP. Not voting doesn't help.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Axxle »

In post 70, Axxle wrote:@Code_X: Why the vote on TVK?

Ah, the dangers of iso. Didn't see that the vote was while TVK had only RVS'ed

Tebow wrote:I hate RVS. I therefore try to end it ASAP. Not voting doesn't help.

Valid point.

Vote: Echo

What are your thoughts on players right now? Most of what you've posted so far is just justifying your RVS vote.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Watching y'all "theorize" and such on the early game is quite amusing.

Chaosy, what is an
opportune time
to jump on a wagon.
FLASH OF GREEN
Psyduck
Psyduck
Townie
Psyduck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Psyduck »

...and I alt slip from post fucking one, fucking hilarious

In post 73, Ellibereth wrote:Watching y'all "theorize" and such on the early game is quite amusing.

Chaosy, what is an
opportune time
to jump on a wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”