McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by McStab »

Because he's scum who's OMGUSing.

Sala dies today, I refuse to move my vote. There is no one who is more dangerous to the town at this point than Sala. There is no one who is more deserving of being lynched at this point than Sala.

He has said he will self-vote in LyLo. He has pushed FIVE town lynches without offering up a SINGLE defense. He has changed his scumreads today from ROFL to Inte to MoI to myself, THIS AFTER HE PUT MoI AT L-1 WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD SAID THIS DAY.

He's opportunistic. He's lynched every town player in the game. He's changed his scumreads because he doesn't have any real scumreads. He called ROFL CONFSCUM and yet he refuses to vote him and instead targets others. He's threatened to self-vote in LyLo.

Salamence20 needs to die. This isn't a proposal, a hypothesis, a theory, this should be a law. His play is deserving of the rope.

His only defense of my accusations has been "McStab has Salavision".

Yes, I do. Because you are so glaringly obviously scum. If anyone else decided to get up and take a look at his play this game instead of just attributing it to his VI status they would LYNCH HIM.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by McStab »

Here comes his next opportunistic vote, onto MoI with no real justification.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Because he's scum who's OMGUSing.

Sala dies today, I refuse to move my vote. There is no one who is more dangerous to the town at this point than Sala. There is no one who is more deserving of being lynched at this point than Sala.

He has said he will self-vote in LyLo. He has pushed FIVE town lynches without offering up a SINGLE defense. He has changed his scumreads today from ROFL to Inte to MoI to myself, THIS AFTER HE PUT MoI AT L-1 WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD SAID THIS DAY.

He's opportunistic. He's lynched every town player in the game. He's changed his scumreads because he doesn't have any real scumreads. He called ROFL CONFSCUM and yet he refuses to vote him and instead targets others. He's threatened to self-vote in LyLo.

Salamence20 needs to die. This isn't a proposal, a hypothesis, a theory, this should be a law. His play is deserving of the rope.

His only defense of my accusations has been "McStab has Salavision".

Yes, I do. Because you are so glaringly obviously scum. If anyone else decided to get up and take a look at his play this game instead of just attributing it to his VI status they would LYNCH HIM.

No. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200.

This is the second time McStab has spoken up with my lynch when MoI is L-1. This either means:

1. He is despertly trying for townpoints
2. He is scum with MoI.

The strongest point he is trying to appeal is "Sala will self vote in lylo", which is a joke, if you haven't figured it out. :roll:

My scumreads have changed? WTF? I got yelled at for NOT changing them in KH Mafia, so what the hell? Of course they change, anyone of this group can be scum.

Calling ROFL Confscum: Meh, what can you do when others are too busy with MOI/INTE?

I'm going to be looking very carefully at McStab when MoI flips scum.

Oh, and by the way:

Sala and ROFL at 2.5 scumpoints, Inte at 3, MoI at 2, myself at one.

Now today we get MoI run up to L-1 without a single discussion?

Nah, that's badplay or scumplay. Velaz and Toon are confirmed town, so they can't be scum on the wagon. This leaves me to believe Sala or Inte are where the last two scum are.

Considering Sala's play throughout the days, his involvement on virtually every pro-town wagon (including the PR), and his flip flopping on ROFL, I believe he's the scum. Bigger case coming soon.

Why did you vote me at 2.5 over Inte at 3, your VCA is corrupt.
We never did get a case other than "Sala has been on all town wagons", yeah, because ROFL was sooo good.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by McStab »

Firstly, I spokeup because you've pushed five townlynches with just as little justification as this one. You're a scourge upon this game, and I won't let you guide the lynch one more time. Stop trying to distract us from the main point; you've put MoI at L-1 twice with shitty reasoning.

Secondly, it's not all that unbelievable. For anyone needing reference to his self-voting, see his page five self-hammer as town after "jokingly" threatening it earlier in the game in Micro 18.

Thirdly, we're one mislynch away from LyLo. If you really were sure that ROFL was conf scum (which you are advertising) then you would be advocating harder for his lynch than anyone else. When exactly do you intend to see him be lynched?

Fourth, VCA without any other reference can be flawed. Inte's play hasn't been nearly as scummy as yours. So the .5 difference is overruled by your scummy behaviour.

Finally, THIS is my case, above you. Salamence's play is consistent with a fabrication, an illusion, NOT a real train of thought.

If Sala doesn't flip scum, go ahead and lynch me tomorrow, I won't fight it (I won't self-vote either though). THAT is how certain I am Sala has to be scum.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1003, McStab wrote:Firstly, I spokeup because you've pushed five townlynches with just as little justification as this one. You're a scourge upon this game, and I won't let you guide the lynch one more time. Stop trying to distract us from the main point; you've put MoI at L-1 twice with shitty reasoning.

Secondly, it's not all that unbelievable. For anyone needing reference to his self-voting, see his page five self-hammer as town after "jokingly" threatening it earlier in the game in Micro 18.

Thirdly, we're one mislynch away from LyLo. If you really were sure that ROFL was conf scum (which you are advertising) then you would be advocating harder for his lynch than anyone else. When exactly do you intend to see him be lynched?

Fourth, VCA without any other reference can be flawed. Inte's play hasn't been nearly as scummy as yours. So the .5 difference is overruled by your scummy behaviour.

Finally, THIS is my case, above you. Salamence's play is consistent with a fabrication, an illusion, NOT a real train of thought.

If Sala doesn't flip scum, go ahead and lynch me tomorrow, I won't fight it (I won't self-vote either though). THAT is how certain I am Sala has to be scum.

1. I'm not guiding shit, unless it is a ROFL lynch.
2. Are you new? There are tons of people who self-vote regardless of alignment. Plus Self-voting in lylo is a big nono compared to D1.
3. When I flip town, or if MoI flips town.
4. What do you think of Fitz's VCA and Inte's D5 play?
5. The only problem I have with that is that you believe that scum drive town lynches only, when, most of the time, town drives town lynches.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Vote Count

Salamence20 - 2( McStab, inte)
MagnaOfIllusion -3 (havingfitz, ToonFighter,Salamence20)
inte - 1( roflcopter)

Not Voting - 2 (MagnaOfIllusion, RedCoyote )

8 Alive, takes 5 to Lynch
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

unvote

i'm beginning to think its actually mcstab/moi, look out jumpy mcstab gets as moi starts racking up votes again
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

not voting right now because i want rc's input before the day ends
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ebwop "look how jumpy" not "look out jumpy" i should stop smoking so much dope
soi soi soi

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Guys, I started reading this. Although that first lynch was exquisite, I'm a little drunk right now, so I'm having trouble focusing on the game. I keep stopping after a post or two. Give me one more day and I'll have something for y'all.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1010, havingfitz wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This game
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Posting to say I'm very pissed off that the Mod didn't have mcqueen dead in the OP. Like, really pissed off. Because that could've saved me a lot of time. I'm almost done. Reading over the last day now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1012, RedCoyote wrote:Posting to say I'm very pissed off that the Mod didn't have mcqueen dead in the OP. Like, really pissed off. Because that could've saved me a lot of time. I'm almost done. Reading over the last day now.

we share a pet peeve for un-updated first posts
soi soi soi

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Okay, for those that haven't played in a game where I have replaced, I like to do a gigantic post with all my notes on the game. Because I was confirmed town, I think this is even more necessary as my decisions need to be documented and not seen as random for my own sake.

I don't expect any of you to read through this. I will come to the conclusions at the end of the end of the post.

Spoiler: Wow, you must be a masochist to click this button
Salamence 22 wrote:Umm, wtf? Are we really out of RVS that quick?

Yeah, really. Nice useless post.

Sal 49 wrote:
Vote: Prescending
for being stupid.

This sounds opportunistic.

---

MoI's post 57 reads town.

---

Sal 67 wrote:So just town? Do you think VE is trying to get on town's side with that post?

I have a hard time reading this as neutral on the situation. Why do you feel the need to speak for VE?

Salamance 78 wrote:DAMN MAFIA KILLED MoI!!!

What are you talking about...?

---

rofl 99 wrote:viscera, nhammen and mcqueen should basically be considered confirmed town.

This is a good point. I basically agree with this. You too should get town points for the hammer. There's probably a scum between inte, McStab, and Toon.

---

Sal 108 wrote:NO.

VE was voting me because of what I asked Empking about why VE seemed scummy. She figured i was going to junp on a VE wagon over prescending, which is BULLSHIT BECAUSE I SAID PRESCENDING MUST DIE. Nowhere did I say I was going to vote VE.

I feel like you're way over-the-top defensive here. And you trying to give yourself ALL CAPS credit for this lynch doesn't feel right. It smacks of, "don't look at me to be scum! I wanted Prescending dead! I cannot be scum!"

Sal 123 wrote:Do I have any honest scumreads? No. Empkings creditabillity dropped from town to null/scum now that youre vig.

Maybe you should get some, eh? This is a problem. But this reads as more anti-town than scummy. I don't see the scum motivation behind saying this.

---

Toon Fighter 126 wrote:
vote: Salamence

obvscum here

This is too light. I've caught you as scum before for active lurking, Toon, and I can do it again.

---

mcqueen's post 128 and 135 are solid. He's come a long way from the first time I saw him play. This is leadership. This is getting the town focused. I really like it.

---

Sal 140 wrote:MoI, I know you think this is a dumb post, but do you remember the person who posted it? Seriously could you see any scum being this stupid? Remember what you told me? Seriously a dumb post like this is something you expect from me.

This sort of WIFOM is all sorts of bad.

---

Empking 149 wrote:
FOS: PM
- That's the most pathetic rebuttal I've ever heard. (I'm half surprised it didn't end with "that's my opinion. You can't judge an opinion."

Lol, I loved this quote. Yeah, PM was definitely scummy after this page.

---

MoI's post 154 seems reasonable and thoughtful. I can see how he's coming at the game, especially the case for the Arugula lynch.

---

McStab 161 wrote:Just an FOS at this point, but Toogeloo's town read on Velazanth strikes me as very very strange. Possible buddying present also in his townreads (without being totally committed to them), and his lack of presence on the Prescending wagon strikes me as scummy.

But.......

Then I read over everything Salamence has been doing and I can't bring myself to change my vote.

This sounds kind of strange given Toog's flip. This kind of spreading the scumminess around without voting can be misconstrued, especially after the fact.

McStab 164 wrote:I never used the word hate, but considering every defense to every scumtell you've had has been "If I was scum I wouldn't do this" as opposed to explaining why you actually did it.

On the other hand, this is a good post.

---

mcqueen 169 wrote:No.

Get your ass off Empking, he is one of the top "third party votes," per se, how I used that phrase in my other post. He's not even scummy, he's just being, well... Empking.

Ass off of him, now, or you have my vote. Any "third party votes" today will be gaining my vote. Stop derailing a very informative wagon.

Besides the Salamence20 wagon, only about 1 other wagon is legit, and not a "third party vote wagon." To be honest, I prefer everyone shut up with calling out "third party votes" scummy, and either engage in discussion about a legit wagon, or we can just bandwagon one of the legit wagons. I have no interest in reading long as hell posts, cough cough MagnaOfIllusion cough cough, who only end up making a dopey, shit vote.

The balls on this guy! Hard and fast. mcqueen is solidly town.

---

MoI 177 wrote:The bolded was pretty clear. We have two flipped scum, one on the Presc wagon (IAI) and one off the wagon (Presc himself). If you think we only have one more scum left you can't seriously think that in a 17 person game both partners bussed the Godfather Day 1. If you think we have two scum left then the only way you can justify for a lynch on the wagon is if you have overwhelming evidence that the person there is scum. Because it's pretty ludicrous to suggest all three scum would bus a Godfather Day 1. Thus at worst we have a 1 / 1 split in a 4 Man hypo team.

This is a pretty solid point. I would tend to think the same thing.

---

Sal 182 wrote:Im sorry i dont have the time to read your walls right now.

Let it be known i love your walls.

Goodness. Quit buddying, ffs.

---

Toon 205 wrote:geez, stop soft threatening me and just vote. I don't like that attitude, you just keep pinching away at people and don't take a stand. If you want to see me being lynched, at least vote me

Eh, this is a pretty good post. Toon and Sal are vying for my top scumread, so this is pretty pertinent.

---

Sal 207 wrote:Thats hardly a case. I dont think i would have enough steam for your wagon.

This is so scummy. Especially given the fact that you aren't voting (I checked). This puts you back up over Toon at this point.

---

Toon 208 wrote:GAAAH just lynch sala already. If you THINK I should be lynched, you should VOTE me. YOU are at L-2, and likely to be lynched. The other wagons aren't getting steam. You just play too softly! Fight your lynch, provoke people, VOTE for someone! Even if you end up getting lynched, at least you know you've tried your best. If you don't even vote ME now (or anyone else for that matter) I doubt you'll last long in ANY game in this website. FIGHT for your life, being scum or town.

Another good Toon post in the same vein as 205.

---

MoI 210 wrote:And another post that doesn't read as Toon addressing an actual scum suspect ...

Why would you care if Scum-Sala rolled over and died if you are Town?

I don't know what you're talking about here. He's banging the war drum. He's calling out Sal in these posts, imo. This is him saying why Sal is scum.

---

Toon 211 wrote:At this point, really, I don't really care if Sala is town or scum (he is actually starting to lean town based on his last posts), but his attitude, man, his attitude... He just deserves the lynch for it, to teach him something and to see if he plays the next game better.

Oh, wow. Forget everything I just said above. All that leverage you earned from getting on Sal's case is completely thrown out the window with this post.

---

Sal 213 wrote:MoI: if I had to choose a current wagon, i would choose rofl over empking. If i wanted a new wagon, i would go for TF, then PM.

Each time you make a post without voting you just look worse and worse.

---

rofl 243 wrote:scum are more likely to
ignore
a wagon on scum (especially a scum power role), hoping it will go away.

Even in spite of the bias, this argument makes sense.

---

Sal 283 wrote:This guy needs to die and when he flips scum me and empking are town

Stop this. This is ridiculous. Quit tying alignments to flips like this. Especially over small potatoes.

Sal 295 wrote:Me, Empking, ROFL

Im sure one is scum of this group, and i am voting the best canidate.

I'm literally flabbergasted at how scummy you sound. Why wouldn't you just say that there's scum between Emp and rofl?

---

Toon 315 wrote:yes, I'm lurking

yes, you're scum.

What a horribly dull game this is becoming after such a promising start.

---

McStab 316 wrote:@Salamence - Open 418, Venmar scumslipped by saying "I wasn't scum in that game like I am now".

He didn't die for that alone, but surely enough, he flipped scum. IMO scumslips work far better than most other so-called scumtells.

This is a reasonable post. We can all laugh about Sal's foot-in-mouth disease, but people still have to put their votes where their words are and lynch the fellow. So I appreciate this sort of calm, grounded arguments against him.

---

Sal 339 wrote:But you claimed Vanilla? You just gave scum a reason to
NOT
target you, right?

Then you see stuff like this. Sal getting on PM is good. PM and Arugula are both terribly scummy.

---

rofl 343 wrote:i am literally flabbergasted at the level of stupidity in this thread.

Lol, funny how we said the same thing at about the same time. It reminds me of the last long game I replaced into... and I swore to myself never again would I do it. Now look at me.

---

McStab 361 wrote:No vote on Prescending Day One, in Post 174 he says two people are scummy and still refuses to vote for either, the early claim is totally unnecessary, his vote in post 330 is overjustification with no actual reasons outlined (not even a "sheeping MoI) and I don't see how it's possible to have just a "null" read on Rofl and Sal at this point.

I'm mostly feeling pretty good about your posts now. Which helps me because I'm pretty confident there's scum between you, inte, and Toon.

---

Arugula 366 wrote:Salamence, you are asking people for reads and not following up on any of it. It looks like you are fake scumhunting. Asking others for reads takes zero effort.

This is the first good post you've had all game. The reason I'm quoting it is because it's an excellent point against Sal.

---

Sal 392 wrote:I'm sure it has before, there have been alot of mafia games played. Just because it "doesn't happen" doesn't mean ROFL is 100% conftown.

This post strikes me as though you're acknowledging it's very unlikely that rofl is scum, but you still want to lynch him anyways out of principle? If someone is very unlikely to be scum based on the game's events, then it's probably not a good idea to lynch them.

Leave alone the debate on whether or not rofl's hammer is scummy, if you grant that it's unlikely that scum would do what he did, then you're being deceitful here.

---

Empking 400 wrote:Claim: Jailkeeper Target: MOI.

Hold the phones. Empking jailed MoI on N1 and I come into this game to see MoI being wagonned? I don't believe it...

---

MoI 410 wrote:Put another way (in the words of Llamarble) – I’d be comfortable enough losing to the scum-team that did it if I’m wrong. Because it would require play that was so potentially damaging to scum’s wincon that the Risk / Reward is way too heavily slanted to Risk.

Mmhmm. Good point. This is the crux of the issue.

---

McStab 414 wrote:Can we get off the claimed Jailkeeper and the guy who hammered the Godfather three pages into Day One and instead get on the prior-scummy, early-VT claiming, still pushing the lynch of Jailkeeper guy (PMysterious)?

I feel as though MoI-Empking is a huge town-town argument being egged on by scum like PM and potentially Sal (although Sal is definitely townier than PM). I could see Toon or Toog scum as well, but PM just SCREAMS scum, and it's a helluva lot less riskier to lynch a claimed VT (which, considering two scum are dead by Day Two, losing a VT is hardly a huge loss) than lynching a potential Jailkeeper.

This is a great post, and it's exactly what I'm thinking as well at the moment. MoI's handling of Emp's claim (given that we know Emp is telling the truth) is also very townie looking.

---

mcqueen 421 wrote:On this note, read the first page. Prescending starts to be a dick, now read PM's post (the one after Arugula replies, "No," to Prescending). He doesn't even question the dickiness of Prescending, nor comment on it, he simply assumes Prescending actually brought us out of RVS, hence unvotes. This is just genuinely scummy.

You're town as well, mcqueen. Because this is what town do. MoI isn't getting lynched and PM looked very scummy here (as well as Toon and Sal, but I can't fault the town for going after PM here).

---

Toog 472 wrote:Sal is just trying to look like he's super-hunter or something. Dude has 108 posts (2nd highest is MoI with 45), so he's probably hoping something he says will eventually stick or get a reaction.

Good point in favor of Sal scum.

---

Emp 482 wrote:Mcqueen: 1. Why are you looking for the Vig? 2. Do you disbelieve VE?

Yeah, this was the first thing mcqueen said to give me pause about him. I'm interested in how he responds to this.

---

inte 498 wrote:actually the vig shot should still be on salemence or PM. they are both so anti-town that it dun matter if they die

a lynch should be someone who is actually scummy, tho, like arugula

This is a decent start, although fractured. Better than Toon by a mile.

---

McStab 501 wrote:We're overthinking this WAY too much. Just vote for the obv. scum or derptown

These sort of focus-driven posts read as consistently town to me.

---

Emp 548 wrote:I targeted ROFL last night (in an attempt to roleblock him). The Nhammen kill doesn't look like one scum-ROFL had motive to make (though then again Nhammen was one of the townier player meaning every scum had a motive to kill him.)

So both MoI and rofl (definitely rofl) should be given likely townie status at this point.

---

MoI 559 wrote:Awful lot of IIoA talk here. Analysis on what PM’s Town alignment told you stat.

This is a solid point against mcqueen. I'm also displeased with his lack of attention to the game.

---

Toog 569 wrote:We are not lynching Velazanth or Toon Fighter today. These two players are Town, for sure.

If we are lynching based on MoI's philosophy, the one where we have to lynch people not on the Godfather lynch, then Empking is the only option imo. On the Wagon, I could go for Arugula, Salamance, and possibly even MoI for concocting this plan to only lynch off the lynch.

Okay, given Toog's flip. I need to start taking his posts pretty seriously unless he outright claims his results at some point. This is clearly telling me that he investigated me and Toon and got town results on both of us. Until I hear otherwise, Toon is pretty much off the table as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not sure why he discounts McStab and inte here though, but that's pointless speculation.

---

Sal 572 wrote:Thirdly, I have never been scum, so I can't really show proof, but I would hammer the godfather as scum if I knew the godfathers wagon wasn't going to be stopped. Like you said, maybe it would be a bad move, but as scum I would either try to make myself look town, make my buddies look town and be a sacrificial lamb, or both.

The whole feel of this comment is off. I'm getting a vibe like he's not-so-subtely saying that he's "never been scum" as a way of trying to psychologically leave something in the players' minds about his alignment.

---

Toog 573 wrote:I am the town Cop. Night 1 I scanned Velazanth Innocent. Night 2 I scanned Toon Fighter innocent.

Good to know.

---

inte 578 wrote:this is confusing me, has anyone ever seen scum kill a partner? is that even possible?

:/

---

Sal 610 wrote:It explains why MoI has been scrutinizing Arugula all of day 2. MoI's vote on McQueen just broke every single rule he has set (not voting on the prescending wagon, etc.)

This is actually a pretty good point.

---

MoI 626 wrote:A Serial Killer wins when he is basically the solo survivor unless he is a highly modified version but given the odds are so astronomically small that Viscera claimed Vig Day 2 immediately as a Serial Killer there is really no point to the discussion ....

Right. I'm actually glad you said this because sometimes I need a little sense knocked into me. Especially when the game is rife with lunacy like this one is.

---

VE 638 wrote:One shot guys I made it count on N1.

Okay. With this claim it's clear you are not to be lynched either. Scum take top priority. By my count, this puts me, Toon, you, MoI, and rofl all in pretty safe standing. That's five players of the remaining nine. The four left are Sal, inte, mcqueen, and McStab.

---

MoI 646 wrote:Under most rule sets (and I see nothing contradictory in Nocman’s) killing the Vig does not stop his Vig shot from going off so this is, as I say above, a curious argument to make.

Another good point. Sal is consistently made to look like a Mafia member with solid arguments against his posts.

---

Sal 653 wrote:Empking is scum. Please hammer.

If he was a JK, he would of claimed earlier given my post about MoI.

He is lying.

The ease with which Sal consented to this lynch is noteworthy. He does indeed throw his votes around easily. Additionally, he has pretty consistently sided with Emp and Toog over MoI with regard to the D1 lynch. This complete flip from D2 is nonsensical. This is an opportunistic plea to off Emp, I think.

Sal 668 wrote:Inte, youre town. I am not scum with MoI.

You are town and so am I.

Now shut the fuck up and do something productive.

Calling inte town for any reason is complete hogwash. He may have a slight town read given how he replaced in, but this sort of buddying is par for the course when it comes to Sal.

---

McStab 676 wrote:Add to this your super weak defense of your vote in #63, and you've actually convinced me Empking (that you're scum). I'm letting everyone know right now that I have intent to hammer. I'll let everyone get a post in, and unless someone can find me a good reason to not hammer, I'll lay it down.

This is all very reasonable. It's a carefully calculated move made in full disclosure. I really kind of want to see McStab's scum games though. I don't think I've ever seen him around despite the fact that he's been here quite a bit longer than I have.

McStab 686 wrote:If you weren't paying attention then you weren't scumhunting. If you weren't scumhunting you're either a burden to the town or a bonus to the scum. I don't want to leave either alive longer than necessary.

This is scummy though. Although admittedly I want to make this argument at times. Given Emp's role, I dislike this comment.

---

MoI 692 wrote:you both have expressed intent to hammer Empking but have said you don’t want the day ended. Why? What more do you think will be generated by having him sit at L-1 if you think he is scum? Frankly most players seem checked out today at this stage and both of you dithering looks somewhat suspect IMO.

This. All day. I got the exact same vibe.

---

Sal 703 wrote:VOTE: ROFL

A horrible, horrible vote given that Emp jailed rofl and that was now proven to be true. That's not even touching the rofl hammer of the Godfather either. And your post just on the end of the previous page that said Arugula was scum if Emp was town.

---

rofl 729 wrote:on day two moi was quick to point to arugula as the only conceivable pres busser, but now that a viable arugula wagon could be formed he's making excuses and not placing a vote. noting for posterity.

This is a good point, but he's also being consistent in looking for scum off the Pres wagon (mcqueen vote notwithstanding, which I also granted was a good point against him).

Now, MoI's big song and dance about there being no additional scum on the Pres wagon seems very rational to me. That being said, he could just easily be saying that to get people to not look his direction. Nevertheless, I think it is valid that there is a scum off of Pres' wagon. Regardless of whether there are 3 or 4 mafia members.

---

McStab 731 wrote:I would be for a VE lynch, to be frank. I thought about it alot and I just can't see a 1 shot vig using their only shot the first night against IaI; I'm far more inclined to think an SK got lucky and is trying to play it off as a conf. town player.

VE is a poor lynch anyway you slice it. rofl pointed this out. He cannot be scum. If he's SK, then he needs to be left for last anyways. He isn't though. Too much of a gambit, imo.

---

inte 749 wrote:velazanth if toog didn't get get an inno on you i would be tunneling right now

Useless comment that doesn't help the town at all.

---

McStab 752 wrote:I'm mainly hesitant on this wagon because I think it's scum motivated. Don't get me wrong, Arugula could very well be scum, and I think lynching him is justifiable, but my number one suspect for scum right now is Sala, who's been pushing this wagon hard for a loooooonnnnggg time. If Arugula flips scum though, I think it clears Sala, this would've been the hardest multi-day bussing ever seen

Good point here. Especially after Arugula's flip, this reads town.

---

rofl 754 wrote:incorrect. sala has said over and over he thinks arugula is scum, but he starts each day with a not-arugula vote. textbook distancing. the only reason he's voting arugula is because he's being brow beaten into it.

This is a good point as well though. I can see the connection.

---

Sal 755 wrote:If ARU is town, lynch me for bad play.

The ultimate WIFOM. Would scum be so bold?

---

McStab 762 wrote:Which is, to be frank, useless. If we mislynch three times, and assume three more scum NKs, we've likely lost the game (assuming there's four mafia) or at the very least are in the awkward spot of 1 Mafia 1 SK 2 Town.

You consistently bringing up the SK is anti-town. Any SK discussion is a distraction and unnecessary.

---

MoI 763 wrote:Why do you have any sort of Town read on inte’s slot? I honestly don’t see a single post that reads Town at all in his ISO.

I very much agree with this.

---

Mod 773 wrote:Mcqueen, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 4

This is one of the most poor nightkills I have ever seen. Certain players would not have made this mistake. If MoI or rofl was scum, this would be a hell of a gambit to pull in an effort to possibly frame someone.

---

inte 776 wrote:VOTE: MoI

Sal 778 wrote:VOTE: MoI

One of these is scum.

---

inte 793 wrote:i don't like MoI's posts, so i voted to have him lynched
you've been just an idiot

Despite Sal's crap, I think you'd probably have been the most likely player to kill mcqueen. You replaced in. Of the remaining players, you'd probably have been most likely to make a poor move like that. This post also makes me question your judgment skills and, frankly, mental capacity.

---

rofl 796 wrote:moi did you at any point breadcrumb your role?

I remember him mentioning multiple times that the setup looked unbalanced without a role like a BP. Occum's Razor? He's telling the truth. And there are probably four scum.

---

MoI 807 wrote:Yeah, he’s dying today. Neither of these posts is in any way Town-oriented thinking.

First post – you don’t “like” my posts? Well that’s nice and empty. What specifically makes you think they are from Scum? You can't actually show scum intent in my play so we get this load of nothingness. Furthermore the “VIs can’t be scum” pass opinion used to label Sala Town comes from a perspective of someone who knows Sala isn’t scum (he’s not a partner).

Second post – funny then that you have no interest in pushing / lynching Rofl at all. Because you think he’s only made a single Pro-Town perspective post all game long. Yet no suspicion of him.

I agree 100% with this. Your argument with Emp notwithstanding (which I actually think you were mostly in the right on, just that I didn't care for how long and overplayed it ended up being), you've been remarkably calm to make it this far in the game, MoI.

MoI 807 wrote:Frankly 3 / 18 is too low a number of total scum for MS given that we know at least 1 is a Goon. 25% is pretty much the ‘rock bottom’ minimum and then you need a pretty strong Scum team. All 3 scum would have to be Power-roles for a 3-15 set-up to be balanced and viable.

Yep.

MoI 823 wrote:Rofl is scum. Yet you are asking him why he believes my claim. The same claim you believed when you unvoted my horribly bad wagon and immediately jumped on Sala.

This is also a great point. inte is totally squirming.

---

Sal 826 wrote:P.S.

1. Hammering scum is not indicative of alignment.
2. Look on how badly he wanted Empking lynched.
3. Look on how he sheeped anyone and pushed for an Arugula lynch.

Those are more important than a supposed scumslip.

If you're wrong about inte, who is his buddy? Right now I'm looking at you and McStab pretty hard.

---

MoI 835 wrote:Why is he scum? Seriously I get tired of this. No way in hell does scum quickhammer their fucking Godfather before said Godfather even had a chance to fake-claim and out the Cop. If you don't buy that I don't know what else to tell you Sala. Rofl's play may be terrible to you but he's not scum.

And it's only the 324897234897234 time you've had to tell him.

---

inte 838 wrote:1. i do not fucking inherent his play. fuck you sideways. there are multiple reason he may of not been able to post or read much.
2. chainsaw tu quoque fallacy
3. ok
4. it was a shit interaction. don't hide behind the playstyle barrier. your response was unnecessary and verbose with a bunch of fluff supporting it

I like how you've been a dud all game until someone gives you a little bit a pressure. All of a sudden you're mister badass. Lol, do you think you cursing at MoI and getting angry makes me more likely to believe you?

---

Sal 840 wrote:Well, I'm with Inte on this one.

Yeah, I'll bet you are. Because you're his partner. That would totally explain the mcqueen nightkill too.

---

inte 841 wrote:well mcqueen did basically become conf. town from the Prescending lynch

dunno why he didn't do shit though

READ: You are trying to justify your mcqueen kill despite the fact that there were two actually confirmed townies to lynch. Wow, you do make this easy for me!

---

McStab 846 wrote:Not changing my vote till I get a better reread and can make a big post. Im vt.

Not standing up for MoI here is sketchy. I still can't write you off as inte's partner. It's either you or Sal.

---

MoI 847 wrote:I say we lynch you today, see you flip scum, and then watch your partner (either McStab who you completely ignore or Sala who you accuse of buddying softly but show no real interest in as scum) squirm as they are doomed via PoE.

This should've been done ages ago. What a rotten town you got yourself stuck in.

---

Sal 848 wrote:Inte could might as well be scum, but today ROFL needs to die.

Trust me for a moment.

Oh, wow. Lol. This is the most obvious thing I've ever seen.

---

McStab 896 wrote:So, with the four lynches that are viable being myself, inte, Sala or ROFL, and us having two chances to catch scum (today and then LyLo tomorrow if we're wrong) we ought to be trying to setup the optimal LyLo situation so that tomorrow we can't be blindsided by scum. With that in mind, I think that an inte lynch doesn't provide us nearly as much information as a ROFL or Sala lynch.

Doesn't provide information? Get out of here with that. You not voting inte is a joke, man. There's no possible way you could see him as that townie.

---

havingfitz 900 wrote:OK...I've skimmed through the game and looked over all the wagons and here's where I'm at:

VOTE: MOI

Well, I've actually read the game, and I can tell you you are talking out of your ass, fitz.

---

inte 908 wrote:claiming doc prob would have gotten him lynched

Why didn't you lynch MoI here?

---

fitz 922 wrote:
Tl:dr
Still liking a Magna lynch. I need to look McStab over more closely. If Magna is scum I think McStab could be worth a closer look.

I almost stopped reading, but I'm glad you're putting some effort into it. I could understand there being another scum on the Pres wagon. I'm really thinking it's more likely to be Sal though given the fact MoI was jailed N1, MoI is potentially a BP (no one has countered him and it seems likely town needs a little more power against four scum), and mcqueen's shot makes very little sense from an MoI as scum. MoI could be trying to pull a fast one with that kill, but I really think it was just a poorly designed kill. MoI is very purposeful and very matter-of-fact. I have a very hard time seeing him consenting to a mcqueen kill.

---

rofl 927 wrote:mcstab you've been on one town wagon because you've only voted three people all game (sala, pmyst, toogeloo) so your defense is horribly self-serving

Very much this.

---

fitz 985 wrote:How's this for a good point....if moi's wagon consists of three ~confirmed town + Sal, even if Sal was scum (which you yourself do not believe) they would still have another player who could have dropped the hammer by now. The fact a hammer hasn't been dropped just adds to the potential that moi is scum.

This doesn't count. Vel was gone from the website, Toon is a joke of a player, and you haven't read the game closely enough, imo. The only rational players in this game are MoI, rofl, you, and McStab.

Now, to your second point, why wasn't MoI hammered. That I can't explain. I'm really at a loss on that point.

I think I can stop reading there. Especially since my mind was just blown. I skimmed over the last few pages. I was pretty much dead set to call this game in favor of inte & McStab (or possibly Sal), but now I'm having serious trouble with that.

Three things I want to get out of the way right now.

1. rofl is very much my top town read (outside of fitz and Toon). I will not be endorsing that lynch in any way, shape, or form. The jailing. The hammering of Pres. The general sync we've had over the course of the game. Story checks out with him.

2. The mcqueen kill was completely out of line. This strongly leads me to think that Sal's incompetence, McStab's absence, or inte's ignorance/arrogance had a hand in this kill. I really have a hard time accepting MoI having a hand in this kill. But we're faced with a recent third quandary...

3. MoI's wagon was not hammered by inte or McStab (or rofl, but I don't count him). Both McStab and inte were here. They both checked in and knew MoI was at L-1.

So, honestly, I'm inconclusive. I'm sure the remaining two scum are amidst Sal, inte, McStab, and MoI, but point 3 is an incredibly strong indicator to me. Further, MoI's having not participating much since then is really sketchy to me. What also complicates things is MoI having been jailed on N1. Anyways, I need to hear a little bit more before I make a decision.

rofl & fitz
, can y'all just respond to my second and third points in general, please? I value your opinions most above every other player in this game right now.

MoI
, why were you not lynched by either inte or McStab?

McStab
, could you rank the scum likeliness between Sal, MoI, and inte?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

sweet jesus what a breath of fresh air that post was

In post 1014, RedCoyote wrote:The mcqueen kill was completely out of line. This strongly leads me to think that Sal's incompetence, McStab's absence, or inte's ignorance/arrogance had a hand in this kill. I really have a hard time accepting MoI having a hand in this kill. But we're faced with a recent third quandary...

i really hadn't considered the thought process behind why mcqueen was killed but now that you bring it up i agree its a kill that moi is not likely to have consented to (and we know there's no gf with scum-nightkill-veto-override abilities left either).

In post 1014, RedCoyote wrote:MoI's wagon was not hammered by inte or McStab (or rofl, but I don't count him). Both McStab and inte were here. They both checked in and knew MoI was at L-1.

mildly troubling, but i could see scum shying away from the moi hammer because of the (at least in their own head) strong likelihood that whoever hammered town-bulletproof-moi would be strung up immediately the following day.

i have been really torn on moi since fitz' entrance into the game. on the one hand, his claim holds water based on what you mentioned regarding occam's razor and moi's prior references to a bulletproof town possibly balancing this setup, which was what led me to originally believe it. then there is also the mcqueen kill as evidence for moi's towniness. not to mention he's the only one who's made any god damn sense half the time this game.
on the other hand though the conspiracy theorist in me thinks that moi is basically forced by burden of proficiency and his "has been killed night 1" title (i wonder if he regrets getting that in hindsight? i could see it becoming an argument against him as scum or used against him by scum more than just in this game) to claim something that explains why on god's green earth he's still alive in an endgame as tumultuous as this.

but really, i've been pretty dead set on inte-mcstab in the recent short-term, and i like your shortlist of mcstab-inte-sala as the group that must contain the remaining two scum. lynching moi would be giving in to paranoia, not real scumhunting. so lead the way and i'll vote any of those three you're keen to lynch first.
soi soi soi

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Wow. What the fuck.

I'm ok for being called dumb, ignorant, incompetent.

But being accused for killing MCQUEEN. NO. FUCK NO.

The mcqueen kill was completely out of line. This strongly leads me to think that Sal's incompetence, McStab's absence, or inte's ignorance/arrogance had a hand in this kill. I really have a hard time accepting MoI having a hand in this kill. But we're faced with a recent third quandary...

MoI's wagon was not hammered by inte or McStab (or rofl, but I don't count him). Both McStab and inte were here. They both checked in and knew MoI was at L-1.

Inte was on the wagon at the time MoI was L-1. McStab attempted to create a counter-wagon at the time. I'm just not sure about him.

The fact that you don't think MoI killed McQueen is stupid. There aren't any references to him other than the MoI vote. And given that no one mentioned it, I am willing to bet MoI killed McQueen.

McStab, could you rank the scum likeliness between Sal, MoI, and inte?

Stabby wrote:Sala dies today, I refuse to move my vote. There is no one who is more dangerous to the town at this point than Sala. There is no one who is more deserving of being lynched at this point than Sala.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Goodposting by RC. I too am inclined to believe rofl is town and the scum team to be between inte-Mcstab-Sala-MoI. My bet is on MoI-McStab, but I wouldn't discar the other possibilities. However, I think our best lynch for today is McStab. Getting him lynched will pretty much confirm MoI as scum (or inte, as a worst case scenario. I don't believe in a McStab-Sala team). If he IS town, then I advocate we look at Sala next.

unvote, vote: McStab

Also, McStab didn't claim BP, and I'd prefer to lynch someone who hasn't claimed BP.
~Toon fighter~
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1014, RedCoyote wrote:
  • 2. The mcqueen kill was completely out of line. This strongly leads me to think that Sal's incompetence, McStab's absence, or inte's ignorance/arrogance had a hand in this kill. I really have a hard time accepting MoI having a hand in this kill. But we're faced with a recent third quandary...

3. MoI's wagon was not hammered by inte or McStab (or rofl, but I don't count him). Both McStab and inte were here. They both checked in and knew MoI was at L-1.

rofl & fitz
, can y'all just respond to my second and third points in general, please? I value your opinions most above every other player in this game right now.

2 - I have no idea why mcqueen was NK'd. I'm not even sure if I could come up with a reason that would equate to WIFOM. it made no sense to me.

3 - I think I touched on this already...the lack of a hammer on MOI when he was at L-1 for a decent period of time only strengthened my suspicion of him. Also...I note his ~indifference to this game as well. I will be very surprised if he is not scum.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by inte »

in wat way would my "ignorance/arrogance" lead to killing mcqueen?

he was fairly conf-town anyways because of his Prescending interaction. he is just a really weird player
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: McStab

DAY 6 (MOI/STAB SCUMTEAM)

Fitz: Hey guys, McStab is scum who defended MoI.
Stab: Lolno. I didn't know MoI was scum guys, Sala is his buddy. I just like pushing Sala because he is
weak
scum
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 1012, RedCoyote wrote:Posting to say I'm very pissed off that the Mod didn't have mcqueen dead in the OP. Like, really pissed off. Because that could've saved me a lot of time. I'm almost done. Reading over the last day now.

Terribly sorry about that. I can't believe I missed that. Updating now.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by McStab »

I like RedCoyote's entrance, because unlike half of the players in this game he's not a dumb sheep. To answer his question, Sala is WAY over the other two, and then inte, and then MoI. If that looks like I'm defending MoI, then newsflash, I am. Both times he's been pushed to L-1 today have been the result of the shittiest votes ever, and they've been pushed by players who've led the town down countless mislynches.

RedCoyote, I'm going to appeal to you first because you seem to be the new trend for the sheep to follow. Here's another example of Sala not having a coherent view of the game and instead OMGUSing and reacting poorly to pressure, all the while changing his scumreads onto whoever is the easiest to mislynch:

In post 1004, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1003, McStab wrote:Firstly, I spokeup because you've pushed five townlynches with just as little justification as this one. You're a scourge upon this game, and I won't let you guide the lynch one more time. Stop trying to distract us from the main point; you've put MoI at L-1 twice with shitty reasoning.

1. I'm not guiding shit, unless it is a ROFL lynch.
2. Are you new? There are tons of people who self-vote regardless of alignment. Plus Self-voting in lylo is a big nono compared to D1.
3. When I flip town, or if MoI flips town.
4. What do you think of Fitz's VCA and Inte's D5 play?
5. The only problem I have with that is that you believe that scum drive town lynches only, when, most of the time, town drives town lynches.

1. Blatantly false. Please see your post #1020 (a mere 16 posts later on the same page) where you claim MoI/McStab scumteam. Somehow in less than 16 posts you've decided that you're not "only pushing a ROFL lynch" to pushing two other lynches. Lining up lynches is scummy too, but nothing compared to the rest of your erratic, blatantly scummy behaviour.
2. Are you an idiot? Scum self-vote to hide information. Town only self-votes in RVS as a joke or when they're morons. And self-voting Day One IS a big deal when you're laying down the hammer. You self-hammered. You killed the only person in the game you KNOW to be town for no purpose other than you were frustrated. THIS GUY CAN'T LIVE TILL LYLO.
3. So you ARE pushing a MoI lynch then, not just a ROFL lynch like you purported to two lines earlier. And yeah, let's lynch ROFL in LyLo because you think he's scum, despite the fact that your scumdar has been the great destroyer of town chances this game.
4. I'd have to examine inte's play in D5 more closely. Fitz's VCA is decent but I think it was a conclusion he came across that he was trying to find evidence to support as opposed to a conclusion from the evidence. His VCA somehow exonerates people who've pushed every town wagon this game.
5. Town are ON mislynches by definition. Town usually mislynch once or twice. But you've pushed FIVE mislynches. Not many town are on FIVE mislynches, including a claimed PR.

Sala, care presenting a case of my behaviour throughout the game as being scum?

In post 1017, Toon Fighter wrote:Goodposting by RC. I too am inclined to believe rofl is town and the scum team to be between inte-Mcstab-Sala-MoI. My bet is on MoI-McStab, but I wouldn't discar the other possibilities. However, I think our best lynch for today is McStab. Getting him lynched will pretty much confirm MoI as scum (or inte, as a worst case scenario. I don't believe in a McStab-Sala team). If he IS town, then I advocate we look at Sala next.

Also, McStab didn't claim BP, and I'd prefer to lynch someone who hasn't claimed BP.

^^^Congrats, you've narrowed down scum to four slots with presumably one mislynch left before LyLo. Then you blindly sheep Sala onto another townplayer using his logic of "MoI-Stab Scumteam" despite the fact that he was pushing ROFL as "Conf scum" earlier in the page. And then the coup de grace of your case is the "McStab didn't claim BP". Well, you got me, I'm not Bulletproof, so time to get me lynched. Despite the fact that Salamence and inte never claimed BP either.

The cases on me are weak, and Sala's thought process is literally NONSENSICAL.

RedCoyote, I appeal to you to look closely at Sala's behaviour throughout this game, the Votecounts on each townlist, and his opportunistic jumps throughout today. Of particular to note is his L-1 vote on MoI WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD SAID. Or his sudden change from "ROFL Conf. scum" to ROFL town McStab/MoI scumteam. This is after MoI claims Bulletproof and I start attacking him.

He's lining up mislynches on his main attacker for NO valid reason and MoI, the claimed Bulletproof.

If I get lynched today as opposed to Sala, it's an outright travesty of justice.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 1022, McStab wrote:
In post 1017, Toon Fighter wrote:Goodposting by RC. I too am inclined to believe rofl is town and the scum team to be between inte-Mcstab-Sala-MoI. My bet is on MoI-McStab, but I wouldn't discar the other possibilities. However, I think our best lynch for today is McStab. Getting him lynched will pretty much confirm MoI as scum (or inte, as a worst case scenario. I don't believe in a McStab-Sala team). If he IS town, then I advocate we look at Sala next.

^^^Congrats, you've narrowed down scum to four slots with presumably one mislynch left before LyLo. Then you blindly sheep Sala onto another townplayer using his logic of "MoI-Stab Scumteam" despite the fact that he was pushing ROFL as "Conf scum" earlier in the page. And then the coup de grace of your case is the "McStab didn't claim BP". Well, you got me, I'm not Bulletproof, so time to get me lynched. Despite the fact that Salamence and inte never claimed BP either.

I don't care about sala in my vote for you. I wasn't sheeping him, I read the game, and a MoI-Stab scumteam makes the most sense. Voting you has nothing to do with what Sala says regarding ROFL, or anyone else. YOU are, for me, the most likely player to be scum, and I voted accordingly. Don't defend yourself attacking sala. That is a piss poor defense, and does nothing in your favor.

Also, yes, I prefer to lynch someone who didn't claim Bulletproof, but only because they were also scummy in the rest of the game. Finally, why did you answer me but completely ignored RC questions?
~Toon fighter~
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Oh, I see, you answered him about your preference, sorry
~Toon fighter~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”