roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

doing the honors

vote: magnaofillusion
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Thank god I can be released from this clusterfuck.

Good work all - yet another Town power-role lynch over scum!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I do not feel bad if you're town, MoI. I asked for your input. I talked it over with everyone else. You are the most logical pick here. If you were in my shoes, you would've done the same thing.

You not taking this opportunity to steer us toward your scumreads tells me that we made the right call. Enjoy your time in the Dead QT, scum.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1051, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Thank god I can be released from this clusterfuck.

Good work all - yet another Town power-role lynch over scum!

good work going inactive when you were needed most!

nvm i'll just qft redcoyote's post
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1052, RedCoyote wrote:I do not feel bad if you're town, MoI. I asked for your input. I talked it over with everyone else. You are the most logical pick here. If you were in my shoes, you would've done the same thing.

You not taking this opportunity to steer us toward your scumreads tells me that we made the right call. Enjoy your time in the Dead QT, scum.

Yup. I certainly haven't made my thought crystal clear today. DERP. I'll be frankly - this game is filled with such terrible overall play that I couldn't muster the energy to care when I had more interesting and frankly fun games taking up my attention.

Thankful for you Red you are Cop Confirmed Town so once I flip Bulletproof you will not get backlash.

I have to lulz at Rofl calling out me for inactivity.

Good luck Town ... you are going to need it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Nocmen »

The town seemed quiet. Still worried, but careful and reserved. But they had to do something. They knew if night fell they'd slowly be picked off more and more.

So they wrapped MagnaOfIllusion with a rope. And they (well, most of them) were happy with the result.

MagnaOfIllusion, Mafia Roleblocker, Lynched Day 5.

It is now Night 5. Please PM me all night actions.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Tired from a late day, the town doesn't enjoy to be jolted up early once again, to what has now become a daily routine. As expected, they found another body, disposed of in the street.

Toon Fighter, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 5.

It is now Day 6. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: McStab

Inte is near conftown.
Fitz and Coyote are conftown.

There is absolutely no way McStab is town. No fucking way. The chances of him trying to create my counterwagon and his failure to hammer MoI as town is so small it's not even funny.

ROFL is the only other person today I would consider, and that is a stretch now.

McStab is scum. GG.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

PS: nice job to TF to Softclaim a PR to keep RC and Fitz alive.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by McStab »

In post 1057, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: McStab

Inte is near conftown.
Fitz and Coyote are conftown.

There is absolutely no way McStab is town. No fucking way. The chances of him trying to create my counterwagon and his failure to hammer MoI as town is so small it's not even funny.

ROFL is the only other person today I would consider, and that is a stretch now.

McStab is scum. GG.

Inte isn't near conf. town, but I agree the chances have gone up.

Coyote is conf town.
ROFL is Conf town.

Fitz is conf. NOT MAFIA. I think he's an SK. Seriously, why would a 1 shot Vig shoot night one at IaI when there are such other compelling targets? I believe it more likely he came out and claimed to avoid drawing any suspicion until the scumteam was dead, and then start killing and take credit. Think about it; he waits until the third Mafia member flips and then takes over killing. He was originally going to kill every night but upon killing Mafia first night he decides to lay back in wait after claiming as town. Being Bulletproof protects him from being killed, as well.

A 1 BP SK vs. Godfather-RB-Goon vs. Tracker/Cop/JK strikes me as a pretty balanced setup.

Vote: Havingfitz

I was wrong about MoI, so I'm sorry Sala for what I said yesterday. But still, don't let him slide by. Make this decision today and lynch him instead of me, or else you'll be in LyLo and this issue will be pertinent again. I get it that I wasn't on MoI's wagon and I pushed hard against his lynch all day; I was doing this because the first time his wagon went up it was terribad (no posting other than votes) and the second time it happened I was far more convinced of the Sala case.

If we lynch Fitz today, we KNOW that it's another Mafioso, not an SK, in LyLo. I think knowing that we're dealing with one scumteam OR winning the game right here is a far better proposal than entering LyLo with the SK issue still in the air.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: mcstab

selective scumhunting is still a real tell, if it weren't already obvious enough
soi soi soi

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by inte »

weak bro. i am conf town.

i disagree about rofl, thought mcstab is def the play today

VOTE: mcstab
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by inte »

L-1 btw
Show

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 922, havingfitz wrote:If Magna is scum I think McStab could be worth a closer look.

I was going to just hammer but I'll take the closer look I promised. Any last words McStab? A confession/surrender perhaps?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Obviously McStab, if you aren't scum, that means ROFL is scum, but I highly doubt MoI would start a shouting match vs Intescum.

The lack of crosskills means that scum has been trying to kill the SK for awhile now. I don't buy that because it was pretty obvious now that MoI killed McQueen.

The reasoning for VE vig is still weak, but then again, it was a quicklynch on D1. There wasn't much information that day.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1054, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1052, RedCoyote wrote:I do not feel bad if you're town, MoI. I asked for your input. I talked it over with everyone else. You are the most logical pick here. If you were in my shoes, you would've done the same thing.

Yup. I certainly haven't made my thought crystal clear today. DERP. I'll be frankly - this game is filled with such terrible overall play that I couldn't muster the energy to care when I had more interesting and frankly fun games taking up my attention.

Thankful for you Red you are Cop Confirmed Town so once I flip Bulletproof you will not get backlash.

I have to lulz at Rofl calling out me for inactivity.

Good luck Town ... you are going to need it.

I'm not buying the WIFOM trick. Stabbys lynch should end the game, if not, lynch should go to ROFL tomorrow.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So, after MoI Isoing, Im almost certain that ROFL is town and Stab is scum. MoI was really determined to keep town from lynching on the wagon because he knew scum was on it (IAI and Him). The chances of all scum being on the GF is not good. MoI had a very stiff defense of ROFL, and I Think MoI knew ROFL was town.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...McStab, a.k.a. Mr. Fitz is conf-NOT MAFIA...."let's kill him because I think he is the SK" to paraphrase. A closer look over your ISO shows that your initial read on me was that my slot was . Good to know. Why has this opinion changed? :D

And in post 122 you tab my slot as . More goodness...thank you.

Votes on Sal and PMyst were fairly weak IMO. Vote on Sal in Post 296 was warranted. Sal is hard to not vote.

Votes PMyst again (on D2) in part because he was not on Prescending's wagon. This indicates to me that McStab is concious of implications of one's prescence on and off wagons.

In McStab encourages everyone to keep voting the player [PMyst]
"still pushing the lynch of the jailkeeper guy."
This despite the fact PMyst had not made any posts between and McStab's accusation that PMyst was pushing for the claimed JK's lynch.

In he has ~scum reads on two (now confirmed town) players: Toog and ~mcqueen.

In he unvotes the claimed cop (Toog), and instead of laying another vote down on his remaining suspect mcqueen he decides he'll provide his thoughts tomorrow. Isn't that nice. He avoids committing himself to a player wagon and he somehow knows he will be around the next day to give his thoughts (granted the claimed cop would be the assumed NK).

In he basically lays out a case for Empking as scum...says he wouldn't be opposed to lynching Empking...and then says anyone who hammers Empking (who is at L-1 ATM) would move to the top of his suspect list. WTF?! You misleadingly implicate PMyst for pushing a lynch on the claimed JK and then the next day...you give subtle encouragement to the case against Empking while at the same time sitancing yourself from his lynch. You never even mention the possibility of a potential hammerer getting it right. You're just prepared to crucify whoever does lynch him. Why? Because despite the fact you support Empking's lynch...you aren't about to actually hammer him when whoever does do that would be such a nice target for you. The fact the empking hammerer happened to be mcqueen and mcqueen was the NK is beside the point. And 6 posts later you claim intent to hammer Empking. That's as good as a mislynch vote IMO. And he (McStab) spends his next 4 posts bashing Empking. But not voting him. Keeping your VCA clean IMO.

And in he has decided my slot is now an SK and he would be ok with its lynch. Why no concern about this D2 or D3? And he ends the post with a stated willingness to vote Sal, my slot, Arugula, Moi or Rofl. What ever happened to your suspicions towards mcqueen from the previous day? The only people you aren't willing to lynch would appear to be mcqueen (who you suspects the previous day) and inte. :roll:

Note... was going to dispel suspicion that my role could be an SK by showing that both NK's on N1 were shot. However, our esteemed mod doesn't go into that level of detail. I would argue however that since SK's typically do not "shot" their victims, that if there were an SK in the game (ie me as Mcstab is grasping at) the mod would have been more inclined to show different NK flavor.
tl:dr;
I'm not an SK....I'm a 1-shot vig.

Mod...can you elaborate on how IAI was killed N1? Was he shot or killed by some other means? You do mention shots being fired in your N2 NK flavor.

In he annoints MoI "near conf town" (WHY?) and with regard to me....states our 1st priority should be finding mafia. Despite the day prior being willing to consider lynching me.

In he pulls out the "I've only been on one town lynch" card. As shown earlier...McStab is sensitive to appearances on wagins...especially mislynches. WIFOM. And despite not having a singe vote on him at the time...McStab asks for people to provide a case on him and accuses people of sheeping my case on MoI. I.e. he's discrediting my MoI case and trying to save his buddy.

In he tries AtE.

In he MISREPS Sal when he says Sal led lynches on a PR and "FOUR other townies." That adds up to 5 lynches. I only see a scum lynch and 3 mislynches, of which I would argue Sal led none of. McMisrep.

In there is more appeal (to fear or emotion?). I note that mcStab has incorporated the use os CAPS a lot more frequently on D5.

In he pushes the same story he did with PMyst...that even is Sal is town the town is better off without him. If Sal is town and we had lynched him yesterday...we'd be in MYLO right now. Good thing we didn't go for the consolation lynch.

In everyone who disagrees with McStab appears to be a sheep. AtE. AtE.

I can't bother with the last few posts. I'm voting McStab.

See ---> VOTE: McStab

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 am

Post by inte »

anyways, at one point i was 99.96% sure MoI was scum, but I WIFOM'd cause rofl is sort of playing to his scum meta

meh
Show

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Nocmen »

Vote Count

McStab - 4(Salamence20, roflcopter, inte, havingfitz)
Havingfitz - 1(McStab)

Not Voting - 1(RedCoyote)

Lynch has been obtained. Lynch scene incoming
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Nocmen »

With hints of darkness still lingering in the western skies, the town is quick to action with who to accuse for the overnight murder. Without much thinking, they agree to string up McStab for the lynch. As the life slowly fades from his hanging body, the town looks at the items on him, among them, a gun, with 3 names of the deceased, those assumed to be his partners.

As the town investgiates more, they realize that he was the final member who was in town to kill them off. They were free again, no longer having to worry about nightly murders. Revenge had been made.

Mcstab, Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 6

The Town wins!
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 am

Post by inte »

phew, McStab's superlurk made me worried
Show

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Nocmen »

17 Players

4 Scum:
1 GF - Investigation Immune, not NK
1 RB
2 Goon

13 Town:
1 Cop
1 Jailkeeper
1 Tracker
1 OS Vig
9 Townie

1. mcqueen
2. I am Innocent - Goon
3. Toon Fighter
4. Shattered Viewpoint - Tracker
5. PMysterious
6. Arugula
7. MagnaOfIllusion - Scum RB
8. McStab - Goon
9. RedCoyote
10. nhammen
11. havingfitz - OS Vig
12. roflcopter
13. Toogelo - Cop
14. Empking - Jailkeeper
15. inte
16. Salamence20
17. Prescending - GF
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Good job guys.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

:D Nice. I almost hammered this morning but thought I'd play if safe.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”