Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

An explanation would be good, but I am still happy with lynching Thor.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

wtf are you talking about
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

ITS A PARANOID DAYCOP JOKE
GOD DAMN IT GET BACK ON 4NXI3TY
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Nacho, calm down. We can at least get this explained.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Zdenek »

:D

Vote Anxiety
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3828, Tyene Sand wrote:Nacho, calm down. We can at least get this explained.

I just wanted to inspire more panic and confusion with the caps.
In reality, I'm laughing my ass off.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3821, Minimum wrote:GUYS.

STOP THIS LYNCH. WE'VE JUST BROKEN THE GAME.

THOR IS MOD-CONFIRMED SCUM.

WE TOLD YOU SO!

AND MAGUA IS ALSO GUILTY.

QUICKLYNCH TIME!

Oh.

Uhm.

Derp.

Yeah, I walked right into that one. xD

VOTE: 4nxi3ty
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Zdenek's 4nxi3ty post just reminded me--there is yet another aspect that makes 4nxi3ty look guilty.

Shadow1psc - Torturer (Rolecop + Roleblocker)
Plessiezarus - Non-Consecutive Roleblocker
Staeg - Frey Cop

(AurorusVox - Claimed 1-shot Rolestopper)
BBmolla - Claimed Limited Bulletproof

...and we have another "Town" role that gets JoAT powers out of that list? No, we do not. He's not Town.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

I was hoping Mina would hammer Anxiety for me by the time I left to go adventuring around the world. But if you won't do it for me, do it for Regfan!

Cersei took another deep, deep drink of the wine she kept by her bedside. She had not cared much about the death around her so far; there were a number of necessary sacrifices to keep the Lannisters on the throne, and those sacrifices were being made. But the latest had a profound effect on her. With Jamie and Qyburn's champion gone, there was no longer anyone who she truly trusted to keep her and her children safe, except Plum and Nacho, obviously. She smiled wryly as she felt the knife in her back. She knew it would happen; you can't live long when you're right. "It's my dying wish that
Minimum
hammers
4nxi3ty
the day after my death to avenge me because he is the scum who just killed me!"

Regfan(Cersei Lannister, Vanilla Townie with a will that Minimum is obligated to carry out and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
was killed Night 6

pedit: That's totally a better reason than what I just posted, but I wanted to honor regfan by throwing his dead body at 4nxi3ty before I stopped posting for a while.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 6, Votecount 8

Zdenek (1) - 4nx3ty
Thor665 (1) - Minimum
4nx3ty (5) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, BBmolla, Zdenek, Tyene Sand,

Not Voting (4):
kortul, AurorusVox, Pandora, Thor665

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: 13th November at 19:00pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-13 15:00:47)
kortul is V/la
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Why do you torment me with images of my dead mother, Nacho. D: Tommen, go play with the kittens, don't look at mom's body. >.>

(That's totally a better reason than mine. So THAT is why Faraday didn't post Cersei flavor~)
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Pandora »

Fine, if we're lynching him anyways I guess it doesn't matter.
I was really confused for a minute when Minimum was talking about copping BBmolla because I was like WHAT BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE
But I guess I would never see a daycop in the night. I didn't see anyone at all actually. PAR FOR THE COURSE.

So, this might seem like an odd question for you flavor people, but how likely is Jeyne Poole to be aligned with Aegon? I'm wondering because if their 'forces are split' IE if they have a traitor too, and Feysal was looking to neighbourize this person, how possible is it that he'd neighbourize another traitor WRM style? I don't see why it'd be useful to have to search out a random townie to neighbourize. I think it's more likely he'd neighbourize into his own scumteam then that actually.

Lynching the person you suspect is a partner with the person you think is scum is the wrong way to go about it, but at least it would make clear some of my suspicions that way. And redundant power roles in a game like this would be weird.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3836, Pandora wrote:So, this might seem like an odd question for you flavor people, but how likely is Jeyne Poole to be aligned with Aegon?
Not likely at all. Jeyne Poole is a girl from the Stark household who the Lannisters send to Ramsay Snow/Bolton masquerading as bride-to-be Arya Stark. Reek/Theon Greyjoy rescues her and they escape together.

In post 3836, Pandora wrote:I don't see why it'd be useful to have to search out a random townie to neighbourize. I think it's more likely he'd neighbourize into his own scumteam then that actually.
Actually quite useful to neighborize not-your-faction in multiscum! It can give you a read on that person and it's information you can pass on to your scumteam. But no, Jeyne is not really likely to be aligned with Stannis either. She's just a girl in the wrong place at the wrong time. Vey very minor character.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Pandora »

If you say so. How can a traitor 'pass on' information to their team anyways? :V It's this that throws me off about it.

Feysal (Theon Greyjoy (Reek) - *Informed Traitor and
Specific Neighbouriser to the
Stannis Faction
) was Spared Day 4, set to die Day 5.

It implies 'Neighbourizes to Stannis'.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3838, Pandora wrote:If you say so. How can a traitor 'pass on' information to their team anyways? :V It's this that throws me off about it.

Feysal (Theon Greyjoy (Reek) - *Informed Traitor and
Specific Neighbouriser to the
Stannis Faction
) was Spared Day 4, set to die Day 5.

It implies 'Neighbourizes to Stannis'.
Hypothesis #42 is that Feysal was lying and that he didn't neighborize to Jeyne in particular--after all, Zdenek immediately claimed Jeyne when Feysal said he would neighborize to her.

(I was thinking that a recruited traitor who is a neighbor with someone else can describe what is going on in his neighbor QT to his scumteam. But I didn't recall Feysal's exact flip, which means that it's not what was happening here.)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Magua »

Paying attention to anything Feysal said after he was revealed is crap.

Unrelatedly:

UNVOTE: 4nxi3ty

Want kortul's opinion on 4nxi3ty before lynchy-times.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

don't forget how zdenek is suddenly okay with lynching a townread eventhough the person he always tunnels at the the start of a day eagerly jumped on the wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Anx - what do you think of the role balance case on you? It looks quite telling.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Magua »

@4nxi3ty:
You say Zdenek + Tierce are Stannis. Why Stannis, specifically? Who do you think is Aegon?
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3841, 4nxi3ty wrote:don't forget how zdenek is suddenly okay with lynching a townread eventhough the person he always tunnels at the the start of a day eagerly jumped on the wagon.
Eagerly waiting for an explanation on how the interactions between two unflipped players make them scum, especially when one of them (me) has really obvious not-buddy interactions with everyone who has flipped scum so far.

The fact that you are ignoring 150 pages to focus on this bit of information (which is nonsensical to begin with, as Zdenek is unable to lynch me--there simply isn't the vote pull, the most I've has on me is two votes at once) says you are not looking at the bigger picture: a picture that shows both Zdenek and I are Town. Your refusal to do that is quite scummy.

If 4nxi3ty flips scum, that explains that odd "huh this seems like a weird approach to a Towntell" reaction that I got from his "flavorful writing defense". (I should trust those more.) (But last time I did I hit a Mason.) (Just lynch him already.)
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Ehh. I read 4nx as town, this looks town, but his claim doesn't fit the game in the slightest...so I'mahammadat.

Magua

In post 3490, Magua wrote:Thor, your whole "I'm going to stir the shit" shtick got old 20 pages ago. In any contest between you and Zdenek you're getting lynched;
the only reason you're behind compared to the Zdenek wagon is that we're all voting Timeater.
Now can you do me a solid and stop making these pages physically painful for me to read?

Is this you saying you suspect Thor, or not?

If yes: can you explain to me why you haven't yet voted Thor? In fact, why have you barely mentioned him at all this gameday?
If no: what
did
you mean by the bolded?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Magua »

In post 3845, AurorusVox wrote:Is this you saying you suspect Thor, or not?

If yes: can you explain to me why you haven't yet voted Thor? In fact, why have you barely mentioned him at all this gameday?
If no: what did you mean by the bolded?

Thor was going off on Zdenek. One of the points he was using to go off on Zdenek was that Zdenek was the second biggest wagon after Timeater.

I was gently pointing out to Thor that the reason Zdenek was the second biggest wagon was that all of the people who thought Zdenek were town were voting Timeater. If it truly came down to voting Thor or voting Zdenek, they'd vote Thor.

Thor is not my number one suspect, but if it came down to voting Thor or voting Zdenek, I'd vote Thor.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Okay thanks for clarifying Magua. You can be town now.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Magua »

I can't tell you how relieved I am.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Magua »

@AurorusVox:
You think kortul is scum. How come you're not voting him?

If you think 4nxi3ty is town, how come you're not saying anything about his wagon?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”