Mini 1370: Possessed Pastors in a Paranoid Parish: Who Won?!

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:08 am

Post by Tierce »

I could swear I had posted this earlier when skimming.

Stop claiming.

We are not massclaiming, and I want to kick every single of you vanilla claimants. Nice job reducing the PR pool for scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What if its Tierce? Just gonna drop that bombshell on everyone. And yes I've been contributing to my other games way more than here. Don't care. Yall are lurkers. Im going to ISO her tomorrow. DW too.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bombshells everywhere tonight!

VOTE: Tierce

I think its her. I really actually do. Similar reasons that I did on D1. Plus I learned fairly recently that scum bussing D1 is totally heard of. I want to ask everyone two questions?

DeasWave:
1. Are you town?
2. Do you find it odd how many townies have been posting recently?

Eidolon:
1. Did you bus Zyrc?

Amrun:
1. Are you town?

MoI:
1. Do you dislike me?

Seriously. I've been strugglung with this game Day because I can see town sides of Amrun, Eid, DW even if they had some scummy things. You know who isn't giving me any town vibes? Tierce. She bussed Maemuki.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 1001, AngryPidgeon wrote:What if its Tierce? Just gonna drop that bombshell on everyone. And yes I've been contributing to my other games way more than here. Don't care. Yall are lurkers. Im going to ISO her tomorrow. DW too.

I said that yesterday and got sh!t for it.

I mean, the thing is, seems like if a mafia has a plan set, they would bus their buddy with full force.

Motivation isn't strong for a day 1 lynch that could have been a townie, but it's a possibility.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Eidolon »

In post 1002, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Eidolon:
1. Did you bus Zyrc?

1. yessss of course :P
2. not sure how many townies have been posting recently. but on my end, i've been seriously waiting for more of tierce's input before coming to a conclusion. i think this might be the general consensus and why the game is stalling.

Also, i want to buddy up to you hehe and answer moi's question: I like you!! you're fun to play with.

Btw, i still think it's possible that you are scum, and these questions are leading to get all the townies thinking that tierce is scum for holding the game up.

But i also have reasons to think deas is scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Heh, I really think its her. I'm reading through her D1 ISO (which admittedly I found scummy at the time, so big shocker that I still find it scummy) and I can't find really any reason to give her town points. At all.

DW's wagon analysis looks town. Plus I just don't see him as scum. I really don't think he is. Eidolon? Her zyrc interactions were bussy looking, but her "Oh maybe I'll vote Zyrc but not now" is honestly too scummy to come from a buddy. It just is. Amrun is well...Amrun. I don't think its her either. Partly cause Empking was on her wagon a lot D1 and Zyrc RVS'd her. Also I really just don't get huge scum vibes from her; just really mild town ones. Tierce? Scum. I was giving her too much of a pass for the D1 Maemuki bus, but its gotta be her. I swear by my golden Scumdar that never runs out of batteries that its her.

P-edit: Thanks :D

I swear Im not scum though. Honest to god I have not seen a single scum card on this site. I literally do not roll scum. My issue is that I really had to force some reads on you, DW, Amrun today because I don't have any strong ones. I really don't. I kept trying to PoE it down (MoI is pretty much conftown) and look for the scummiest, but I see towntells from all of you at various points. It really comes down to Tierce who has been getting a free pass and lurking around the thread.

I keep oscillating on which of the three of you (amrun, DW, Eid) it could be and I think that is because it isn't. Right now Im leaning Amrun again, but why? It certainly isn't because she has done anything enormously scummy.

DW's wagon analysis is a pretty good towntell.
Eid's Unvote + I may vote zyrc later post is a towntell.
Amrun doesn't have any super towntells but I think her Empking/Mae interactions + the VCs make her probably town.

Tierce? Has done nothing to make me think she is town other than bus Maemuki.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by Eidolon »

Now that you say it, i really do think you could be right. i think i said something yesterday to the degree of "tierce is coasting through the game due to her mae bus"

At any rate, I'll get behind this push. Tierce is the one slot that hasn't had much input since day 1, so I think she deserves some pressure.
Vote: Tierce.

And yeah, she mentioned a busy schedule, and i understand that, i really do. But when you have time to come in and post coaching type things about claims, you obviously have read enough to where you can offer SOME OPINIONS ON YOUR SCUMSPECTS.
DeasWave
DeasWave
Goon
DeasWave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Post by DeasWave »

I think our opinion is that an AP lynch is better than a Tierce one, but I want to bring it up with DW.

Also, we are town.
I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

I actually think the only lynch I'd consider besides DW is Tierce.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:09 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

The Book of Vote Counts, Chapter Four, Verse Three

Tierce (2): AngryPidgeon, Eidolon
DeasWave (1): Amrun
AngryPidgeon (1): DeasWave
Not Voting (2): MagnaofIllusion, Tierce

With 6 alive, it's 4 to excommunicate and 3 to have no excommunication.

The deadline is currently set for 6:00 pm on Thursday, October 4.

As ever, any questions or concerns, please let me know.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

LOL ITs Tierce. Im actually somewhat ok with me dying if you promise to lynch her in LyLo. also look at her "Don't claim were eliminating the PR pool bullshit". My money says she fake claims a PR in MyLo.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1000, Tierce wrote:I could swear I had posted this earlier when skimming.

Stop claiming.

We are not massclaiming, and I want to kick every single of you vanilla claimants. Nice job reducing the PR pool for scum.

I think if we mislynch today, MoI gets killed and its Mylo. Someone would likely then suggest a no lynch and Tierce knows that her making it to Lylo would be suspect. I really think her plan was to fake claim some PR in MyLo and force a lynch through then. Because seriously We have a claimed PR. We have 2 lynches. Any claims should have happened by now and Tierce isn't an idiot.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

On my list of things to do between now and next Tuesday night …

1. Reread Day 1 in full.
2. Re-ISO Zyrc / Mae and Empking
3. Re-ISO everyone not me
4. Attack Vote Counts with abandon

So expect to see dribbles of me commenting on those as I take my notes …

--

Tierce wrote: We are not massclaiming, and I want to kick every single of you vanilla claimants. Nice job reducing the PR pool for scum.

Actually why not at this stage? We have flips of Tracker / Bodyguard / VTs versus Goon / Goon with my claim and Angry’s claim out there. Odds are more than favorable that we don’t have ANOTHER protective role given Quilford’s death and I very much doubt we have any other significant roles at all. Cop doesn’t make sense even with a Godfather.

And given the game-state tomorrow is likely to be a No Lynch so a Mass claim would come out at that point anyway.

--

AngryP wrote: MoI:
1. Do you dislike me?

1. No. Not sure why you would ask that but suffice it to say the only player in this game I have anything close to negative feelings about was Iceguy.
2. I’m not sure what exactly you are asking on this end so I’ll answer in both ways that I think you are going.

A. Am I surprised by all the VT claims / flips? After two Goon flips not at all.
B. Am I taking note of the general activity by yourself / Eid / DW? Yes.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

MoI, where I was going with the second question is this. I was looking at this game last night and had an epiphany: when trying to get reads Today I've been pulling the wool over my own eyes and ignoring strong town tells from Amrun/Eid/DW and kind of nitpicking their ISO for possibly scummy things. All of these players have done things to make me think they are town. The only one that hasn't is Amrun, but her Mae interactions and some wagon analysis suggests its not her (and she hasn't really done anything scummy).

What I'm trying to get at, but can't seem to get to the point is this: I've been having a really hard time picking among Amrun/Eid/DW because they all read lightly town to me. All the posts theyve been making the last couple Days have been giving me gut town reads for the most part. I realized this last night and did a Tierce ISO to see how I felt about it. Like I said to Eidolon, I think her ISO is scummy as hell but I did on D1 so thats somewhat expected.

I need to reread the context around the time Tierce started pushing Maemuki. She pushed Eidolon and RapidCanyon previously. I find her RC case to be particularly scummy. "I was waiting to see if DY replaced RC", right. Her Maemuki push was from the ground up and she reasonably could have expected it not to go anywhere. Also the push gave her super towncred and made me look really bad because I had been FoSing her heavily up to that point in the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

by 'her' ISO I mean Tierce's , not Eid's in case that was confusing.

The first question was mostly a joke since I essentially asked everyone else if they were town but you are pretty conftown so I figured Id ask something else :).

I had something else to say...But I can't remember what that was. But ya, Tierce's Mae push makes me look bad and obviously gave her enough town points to coast this far. Im slightly biased because I recently learned that D1 hard busses do happen on this site. Also Tierce pushing Eid makes me a lot happier knowing that it wasn't a all town on town wagon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

DW, I see you online? Thoughts on Tierce being everyone's second best read?
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Eidolon »

Thigs i notice about tierce's iso:

- She pushed hard on me an rapid from a very early point. Not really scumhunting. Like seriously... main target being the newbs? mafia tactic 101.

- She didn't bus mae until she started taking heat from AP about her extended attack on RC after he claimed. Man, her switch to mae looks really opportunistic here. "oh well, my first lynch didn't pan out. i'll just bus my buddy instead."

- She KNOWS Seilkop's alignment with an extremely little amount of input, from the very beginning of the game. doesn't waver on this read or question seil whatsoever (Even goes so far as to omgus us all when we lynched her while she wasn't here to prevent that) another mafia 101 tactic.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Eidolon »

lynched him* >_<
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Amrun »

Tbh, Tierce's most valid scumtell is prod dodging.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well Tierce lurking as scum is a valid strat. She needs to either claim something in Mylo or lose enough town cred to justify bring in lylo. Lurking sets her up to do that.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Amrun »

No, I mean it's a meta thing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its her. Everyone else in this thread is town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi DW. You are aware you are voting town right?
DeasWave
DeasWave
Goon
DeasWave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by DeasWave »

Deas and I are talking it over, but I'm personally starting to warm up to the idea of a Tierce lynch.

~ DW
I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The following is an art gallery. An art gallery of posts that proves how obvtown you all are.

In post 600, Amrun wrote:Eidolon is town due to VCA and Zyrconium. Tierce is town due to Meemuki interactions. rapidcanyon is likely town due to the way Maemuki called her town; either way, her claim will out itself eventually if scum.

Zyrconium had some weird interactions with AngryPidgeon, but the way AP refused to vote Maemuki point blank is probably too blatant for scum.

Maemuki seemed to address Empking in a much nicer tone than anyone else - never directed any suspicion towards. A little weird. Plus Empking really avoided talking about Maemuki, but he's lEmpking... Another possibility is Hiraki - don't like those interactions.

For now:

VOTE: Empking

More wagon analysis is necessary.

Notice the elegant D2 Empking vote that came through PoE and Pre-Quil claim. Also notice the slight uncertainty and pretty spot on collection of reads.

In post 558, DeasWave wrote:
IceGuy's Wagon

IceGuy's wagon started at VC 1.5 with seilkops and AP on his butt.

Seilkops voted for IceGuy because of various reasons in 239 but nothing too significant as this was the start of the wagon.

AP voted for IceGuy because he thought seilkops was bussing IceGuy. So AP votes IceGuy? Also he said that IceGuy's post feels like IIOA and so does seilkops, but he voted for IceGuy. (249)

RC voted for IceGuy because he called Eidolon town and because he called Seilkops out for giving Tierce a town read. (280)

The IceGuy wagon remained stagnant up until just a couple days ago. AP and RC traded places on the wagon but then grew to include Empking and MoI. RC changed his vote to Mae.

Empking voted Ice without stating a reason. (520)

MoI voted Ice because he'd rather keep Mae around. (533)

VERDICT: This wagon leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth. It screams of a shitty wagon that managed to pick up steam because of trepidation on the Mae and Amrun wagons.

Maemuke's Wagon

Maemuke started gathering votes by VC 1.10 with Tierce and rapidcanyon voting for Mae.

At the time, the IceGuy wagon was dormant because RC hopped from Ice to Mae and the only person voting Ice was seil. The other competing wagon was Amrun's, which was the largest wagon at the time. All other wagons had only two votes.

Tierce voted for Maemuki because Mae didn't give definitive reads, fencesitting, not voting, and demanding Amrun prove that they're town. (383)

RC voted for Maemuki for a bunch of reasons, including supporting Tierce's case in 398. (401)

Maemuki's wagon picked up steam with IceGuy and Eidolon joining on after the deadline extension.

IceGuy voted for Maemuki, saying she's the "lesser evil" of the two. (e.g. between Maemuki and Amrun) (429)

Eidolon voted for Maemuki in a very wishy-washy way. (497)

Amrun hopped on the Maemuki wagon since she doesn't think IceGuy is scum. (529)

VERDICT: This wagon is much better than IceGuy's wagon in terms of reasoning. The justification for this wagon is just head and shoulders above IceGuy's.

Conclusion

Hiraki's case vs. Eidolon looks more and more legit the more I read it.

I'm starting to think the scumteam is Amrun/Maemuke/Eidolon.

I'm expressing a strong intention to vote Maemuke. I will unless Deas vetoes it.

~ DW

Would scum DW make this post?
In post 559, DeasWave wrote:Actually, I forgot Deas said that he might not be back before the deadline, so I'm just going to do it.

VOTE: Maemuke

Would scum DW make this post?

In post 99, Eidolon wrote:This is why i had a slight suspicion of zyrconium: his reaction to teirce. i don't think there is anything inherently alignment affiliated or detrimental about voting without reason, and particularly in the early stages, it's effective for reaction testing. It seems like he was reaching for suspicions, and trying dissuade teirce's reaction testing.

His response hasn't had much to alleviate that. That being said, I think his response to the Apidg. thing was fence-sitting. I'd vote him right now but
@ Mod: I will be v/la over the weekend. I might be able to check in here and there as best i can.

I don't want to put up a vote until I'll be more active, but I would like to hear more from zyrc.

Would scum Eid make this post?

Now compare to these posts:
In post 586, Tierce wrote:Anybody care to explain why there are less than two hours to deadline and no one is compromising anywhere, to the point where people are not even posting?

We need bullets through Quilford's head. He is actively ignoring this game.

We cannot no-lynch. That's the worst possible result for town.

PEdit: Of all the retarded idea 24 hours to deadline.

In post 659, Tierce wrote:As for things that matter to the game: ^5. Race you to the next scumbag~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”