Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by satire »

All scum GY, let's roll out.
VOTE: redtail
I hear that you and your band have sold your guitars...and bought turntables.
Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Baldanders »

i don't think redtail is scum cuz of something deadjoker said, let me pull it up
Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Baldanders »

yeah. #226 then #233 blatant as fuck. redtail and matt are both likely town. get a feeling this is just jk/roleblocker vs two goons and something else (eg rolecop) as i am vanilla

find some satire interactions weird, could somebody explain why he's Genuine to me in case this is some circlejerk meta tell thing
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

NO. BRB POSTING ANSWER
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by satire »

UNVOTE

Hmmm...I want to finish out the MC first then. Having a mostly vanilla town seems pretty weird as I expected more PRs. If you want me to go through my self meta song and dance, I will.

Baldanders, any other reads?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 1

Redtail896 (1) - Petapan

Note Voting: redtail896, RobertMontana, sach, denisatp, projectmatt, , Hibiki, crypto, Baldanders, Coron, Satire
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 852, Baldanders wrote:yeah. #226 then #233 blatant as fuck. redtail and matt are both likely town. get a feeling this is just jk/roleblocker vs two goons and something else (eg rolecop) as i am vanilla

find some satire interactions weird, could somebody explain why he's Genuine to me in case this is some circlejerk meta tell thing

tuxedo doesn't try to start a counterwagon on satire in his opening day 1 if he's a scum PR. plus satire is like being all tryhard and trying to really analyze stuff

man ughunless we get like 2 of the people that haven't claimed claiming PR then redtail is probably town which harshes my buzz severely
free crypto
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by satire »

So this means uhh projectmatt and Coron have to claim I guess.
Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Baldanders »

In post 854, satire wrote:
Baldanders, any other reads?

town on interactions: crypto (#96, #298 - peta's here as well), redtail and projectmatt
otherwise hard town: denis, coron, hibiki, robert, petapan

so basically you or sach, whose posts have just looked fake to me despite the good interactions idk

i'll re-read this shit later as i'm not in the proper mindset to play mafia right now
Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Baldanders »

yeah or i could remember that i had to have been roleblocked last night because i tried to nk myself and commit to giving up because there's no way i'm getting enough mislynches off this thing

VOTE: Baldanders

THOUGHT HORRORDUDE WAS FLAKY TOWN, GUESS I'M JUST RETARDED
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by satire »

lmfao

Fucking two out of three on D1 and the one I'm wrong on happens to be the real PR. Fuck.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

In post 459, RobertMontana wrote:I think DJ is scum and is unsure about being on my wagon because of all the suspicion that has already been heaped on him. Ain't going to work champ. I am also very wary of Tuxedo as I alluded to before given that he is claims "hard town reads" on people without evidence, and then when pressed for it, admits they did say a few scummy things. Whether he is buddying townpeta or protecting scumpeta, I don't like it. Also that new guy who made the big post about dumb accusations and about how policy lynches suck but then proceeded to vote me deserves another look.

OK First of all. I should be everyone's number 1 town read. This is a post from Day 1 where I outlined three people as scum, 2 of whom were and the final one is likely. (The "new guy making the big post" was horrordude). Add to that the fact that the kill of TuxedoMask yesterday was totally mine, coming from my roleblock, my starting of the wagon and my hammering, and it would be a brave man to accuse me of scum.

Why do I bring this up? I say it to stregthen my role-claim as roleblocker and as such, strengthen my claim that
Horrordude
Baldanders is final scum.
(Welcome Baldanders btw :P). To make it clear, I blocked Baldanders last night.

Examining Horrodude's key post:

In post 430, horrordude0215 wrote:HEY EVERYONE I'M HERE. I HAS POST TO MAKE. It's time to tackle this fucking thread. Holy shit 18 pages in 4 days for a mini? You guys talk a lot lol. Anywhose, for those that don't know me, my name's horrordude0215. Most people just call me horrodude, horror, hd, fag, etc. Got any questions for me? Fire away. I'll be posting my comments from the game in this one post. Here goes nothing.

In post 67, Synaesthesia wrote:
FoS: projectmatt

I knew I needed to keep my eye on you. You hang tomorrow, scum.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE.jpg

This was a post that just threw me off. Projectmatt’s post was an obvious reaction test, because he pointed out earlier that he was already voting redtail. Why FoS something like that?
FoS: Synaesthesia

In post 73, petapan wrote:
In post 69, crypto wrote:synaesthesia is literally trying to fit in

fosings on synaesthesia for trying to fit in, scummy to me

This post is just ironic.

In post 85, crypto wrote:i considered it and decided i don't care

(Re: Redtail’s Jailkeep claim and whether or not he thought it could be legitimate). I don’t like this… at all. It’s anti-town at best, but it seems more scummy to me than anything. Not caring about a PR claim on a wagon that spawned from, what exactly? Oh yeah, saying that you used a mastin tell incorrectly.

In post 97, denisatp wrote:
In post 96, deadjoker wrote:Page four and someone is already at L-1? This should be fun. Crypto, mind explaining the logic behind a quicklynch?

to get the game rolling

Bullshit. Quicklynches rarely benefit anyone but scum, because there’s virtually no discussion that can come out of it other than “Welp, that was stupid.”

… Fuck it.
FoS Everyone on the redtail wagon
. It was just bad. No logic behind it whatsoever.

Except satire. He redeems himself.

Blahblahblah, boring boring boring, when does the good shit come arou-OOOH SHINY POST.

TuxedoMask comes around with a list of reads in his first post. No explanations behind them or anything. Then crypto says that Tuxedo “owns”, Sach says that he is the “champion that the town needs”, which later is backtracked as a joke. However, Sach said
the
town. Not,
this
town, but THE town. Potential slip? Something I'll keep in mind at least.

In post 317, deadjoker wrote:
In post 315, denisatp wrote:deadjoker why did you just totally fucking ignore my silent vote on you when i didn't voice any suspicion before?

I called you bad town or bad scum and called Red town (who you apparently have a "death tunnel" on). Your OMGUS vote on me didn't change my views on you and warranted no more interaction. Want to be taken seriously? Start posting substance, or push my wagon. Your obvious reaction fish is obvious - gimmicks are weak.

Town.
In post 320, deadjoker wrote:satire - The fact that red hasn't been counterclaimed either means that he really is the JK, the real JK hasn't counterclaimed yet, or that he is scum who fakeclaimed but there is no JK to counterclaim. I find it hard to believe a PR wouldn't jump at the chance to go 1 for 1 this early in the game. And a JK is one of the more popular PRs on mafiascum, indicating it is unlikely that there isn't one in this game, making possibility 3 also unlikely. So the most likely option is he really is the JK. That is why I said he is town until proven otherwise. If anyone disagrees with me, please let me know.

Aaaaaaand, the townread’s gone.

Tbh, almost all of peta’s posts are coming from a disgruntled townie who’s looking for vengeance. His logic seems to be formatted around “I’ve lost games by not following these rules/reads/tells” before. It seems genuine.

In post 347, Hibiki wrote:i literally just remembered about this so i just gotta finish the last page but let me say I'm Not Scum, Man.

Inb4 third party? :P

In post 349, Hibiki wrote:
i want to say syn is a great lynch (regardless of alignment he he he) because his shit sucks

i'm down with redtail being kept alive but his acceptance/interpretation of joker's townread kind of reads "its ok townie, i understand you, lets be town together" buddyscum

someone elaborate on cryptotown

Don’t like the bolded for obvious reasons.

In post 359, petapan wrote:horrordude is going to be the permalurker slot that should be lynched before lylo, calling it now

Obvscum, calling it wrong already. Lol but seriously, I should be able to be a lot active now that I’m getting caught up. Add in computer problems with finding the time/energy to sort out a 20 page thread and it’s a bit meh to want to sort through it all and post.

In post 366, Sach wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: deadjoker

I don't want to lynch Matt why he is away. But dead is kinda odd his posts the first one I read contradicted itself and his post just have been really scummy since then.

…what? A quick scan of your ISO shows that you didn’t even mention deadjoker in your list of reads in Post 262, to start. Not to mention, the case is terribad and scummy as all fuck.

In post 376, denisatp wrote:stopped reading right there.
a. two different players so the situation is already different.
b. it's a fucking open setup

c. as peta said, jb is the go-to claim for a mafia roleblocker. im not sure the role that monkey claimed is the go-to claim for mafia. (didn't read the game)

I must have missed something here... the setup is open? Since when?

In post 386, petapan wrote:
In post 385, horrordude0215 wrote:Hey all, not dead here. Had problems getting to a computer the past few nights... will make a post tonight, guaranteed.

quoting for when he doesn't

Oh, ye of little faith.

In post 387, Hibiki wrote:
In post 375, deadjoker wrote:I admit my logic isn't ironclad. There may not be a JK and red could be scum. But the chances of that are so minute when all the factors are combined. So in the end, my read on Red based off what he has said (outside of his claim) is insignificant,
I'm basing my read on fuzzy math and past experiences.
this is shit-tier regardless of alignment, it's the kind of thing you'd hope he's scum for

So why not call out petapan for doing the exact same thing earlier in the game?

1v1 Peta/Robert. I hate policy lynches unless you’re furcolow, but my goodness Robert has been about as useful as myself… and he was actually posting throughout the game.

VOTE: Robert

Not a fan of Sach or a huge fan of Hibiki, either. I'll probably see if I can force myself to look at ISOs when it's not 1 o'clock in the morning. I promised a post though, so here it is.

Shan't analyse piece by piece, but if you look at it, he makes several implications of scumminess of other players (which are really bad). He refers to scumTuxedo briefly but then throws the red herring with a ridiculous idea tha maybe Sach slipped by saying 'the town'. Distraction. He then calls Deadjoker town but covers himself by saying another post destroys the town read. Note he does not go beyond null read. He tried to get a bit of traction on the petapan thing too but that didn't take off. Plus of course, the fact that he jumped on board for the policy lynch even when he said that was dumb.

Anyway, having read through the entire topic again, Baldanders is far and away the logical choice for final scum. I don't get much from Redtail except for an unusual meta-setup tell. The interactions with deadjoker and Tuxedomask also make a redtailscum seem less likely given how they interacted with each other.

In any case:

1. No kill on the night that I block Baldanders
2. Bad reads from horrordude
3. Bad logic and reasoning from horrodude
4. Horrordude disappears the day that his second scummate is lynched.

As a final point: It does not make sense for Redtail to be mafia because NOBODY DIED. If redtail was mafia, then he should have killed someone given that I did not block him (this is assuming the lack of interference by other power roles). Redtail is a bad vote.

Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Baldanders »

cool effortpost
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

In post 859, Baldanders wrote:yeah or i could remember that i had to have been roleblocked last night because i tried to nk myself and commit to giving up because there's no way i'm getting enough mislynches off this thing

THOUGHT HORRORDUDE WAS FLAKY TOWN, GUESS I'M JUST RETARDED

I am God.
Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Baldanders »

tbh i thought satire was the last scum when i sent in my replace, then i noticed his posts about massclaim, realized it probably was actually horrordude and cried
Baldanders
Baldanders
Townie
Baldanders
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Baldanders »

also sorry 2 empking for being the shittiest sub ever but this was an inevitability
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Yeah not your fault at all. I sent in my roleblock like half an hour after the last day ended. Been itching to vote for him ever since.
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by satire »

In post 864, Baldanders wrote:tbh i thought satire was the last scum when i sent in my replace, then i noticed his posts about massclaim, realized it probably was actually horrordude and cried

Yeah, I realized some time during D2 that it was my fault. I was so caught up on redtail that I didn't push my other two scumreads as strongly as I should have. I also missed some really obvious stuff I should have caught if I had kept my calm.

I'm a player who really prides himself on playing the best I can as town, so I'll just take it as a learning experience and move on. Not bad at all for my first forum mafia game though.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by redtail896 »

Nice job Robert.

You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
satire
satire
Goon
satire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by satire »

Yeah, mad props to Robert for basically keeping the GY all red. Awesome job.
Hibiki
Hibiki
Goon
Hibiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Hibiki »

haha everyone who scumread redtail can suck my left nut

VOTE: guy who scumclaimed
petapan
petapan