projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:55 am

Post by projectmatt »

i, too, feel that players who come from that -other- place are shamefully bad at mafia and the combined efforts of them playing well in this game and catching all the mafia was nothing but sheer luck
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 am

Post by denisatp »

In post 950, projectmatt wrote:i, too, feel that players who come from that -other- place are shamefully bad at mafia and the combined efforts of them playing well in this game and catching all the mafia was nothing but sheer luck

sheer freakin LUCK
It's okay you just had a salad today.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

Might have been an idea for scum to hammer one of the 3 townies on L-1 on day 1.. Is there Mafia QT?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 am

Post by MattP »

Just a little rant:

Why the FUCK did you claim mafia when you did deadjoker?? There was a clear cycle going on (push a player, when they respond townlike move onto the next) by peta and crypto and until they got to you it was a cycle that kept landing on town. D1 was a shitton of reaction tests and a shitton of trolly behavior, and as SOON as the arrow pointed to you on the random "let's tunnel this guy!" train you immediately claimed scum. WTF was your incentive for doing so? Why didn't you even fucking try? YOU were the beginning of the failure that was the scumplay this game. Tuxedo was playing his cards well and was getting into the swing of things and you destroyed your slot for no reason. If not for you, scum would have at least had a shot, if not for maybe the imbalance of the setup.

You are banned from all my games for your play. That is all.
SlappyKrust
deadjoker
deadjoker
Goon
deadjoker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by deadjoker »

In post 953, MattP wrote:Just a little rant:

Why the FUCK did you claim mafia when you did deadjoker?? There was a clear cycle going on (push a player, when they respond townlike move onto the next) by peta and crypto and until they got to you it was a cycle that kept landing on town. D1 was a shitton of reaction tests and a shitton of trolly behavior, and as SOON as the arrow pointed to you on the random "let's tunnel this guy!" train you immediately claimed scum. WTF was your incentive for doing so? Why didn't you even fucking try? YOU were the beginning of the failure that was the scumplay this game. Tuxedo was playing his cards well and was getting into the swing of things and you destroyed your slot for no reason. If not for you, scum would have at least had a shot, if not for maybe the imbalance of the setup.

You are banned from all my games for your play. That is all.

alcohol
So much for the thereafter.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”