Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:27 pm

Post by Nai »

Look, if you guys are going to lynch me, then lynch me. I've given my arguments, and most of the votes have been spent. This is just taking a long, long time for something that should be over, one way or the other.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:13 am

Post by esme »

*bumpity*

nonny, please take some initiative.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:04 pm

Post by nonny »

okay since now it's down to me
vote Nai
and *crossesfingers*
*insert bad joke here*
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:03 pm

Post by shelper »

That's a lynch. Please hang tight until i get back home and can write a proper lynch scene.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:20 pm

Post by shelper »

Doctor Dyce's hopes were up as he walked into the operating room. Maybe it'd all be over today.
The nurse approached him.
"Doctor" she mumbled "come to Mr Graham's room please"
Hesitantly, the doctor did so, but the scene before him shocked him to his core..
Mr Graham was oozing an odd, phlemish scum from every socket and pore.
A mechanical voice was heard.
"Doctor Dyce"
"Ermm, yes?"
"I Don't Feel So Good."
"Your body is refusing your blood, mr Graham, we are looking for donors as we speak."
"Why Didn't You Help Me?"
"There was nothing i could've done, mr Graham, your body was fighting itself, i was just along for the ride.
Your blood was probably the last of your parts to be infected though, i'd like to keep you here a few more days for observation and then we'll see what other body parts we can replace."
"Thank You."

Nai, the Blood, godfather, has been lynched.

Congratulations town, you've won the game!

Body parts still functioning: (3)

• NanookTheWolf, Eye, watcher, survivor.
  • esme, Stomach, half a vig, survivor.
  • nonny, Ear, cop, survivor.
Body parts decommissioned: (9)
  • EnderX, vocal chords, broadcaster, pro-town, killed night 1, punctured.
  • indentureddjin, lungs, motivator, pro-town, killed night 1, cut off from the bloodstream
  • Save The Dragons, Brain, Scum, lynched day 1.
  • GreenLiquid, Heart, Serial Killer, dried up, Night 2.
  • Bifrost, Mouth, Vig, pro-town, cut off from the bloodstream, Night 2.
  • shadyforce, sexual organ, pro-town, lynch manipulator, lynched, day 2.
  • Yaw, bone, scum, digested, night 3.
  • Chaotic_Diablo, hands, shape investigator, dried up, night 3.
  • Nai, Blood, Scum Godfather, Lynched day 4.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:28 pm

Post by shelper »

Role PM's:

NanookTheWolf:

You are Steve’s eyes. You don’t actually need glasses, Steve just puts them on to appear smart. Through synaptic patterns best left unexplained, you are a mason with EnderX the vocal chords, you know he only has Steve’s best interests at heart and you two may communicate at night.
Each night, you send me the name of the player, and I will give you the name of the person your target targetted.
You win when all anti-Steve players have been eliminated.

Please confirm this message by PM.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ChaoticDiablo

You are Steve’s hands. Each night, you can PM me one or two player names, who you will then, erm… grope to determine their level of squishyness. If you choose to submit 2 names, the doctor will notice and will restrain you the next night. You'll still get your two results back though. The night after that, you can continue as normal. If you only chose to submit 1 name, the doctor won’t notice a thing and you can select another player the next night.

Please confirm this message by PM. Message me if you have any questions.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Indentureddjinn:

You are Steve’s lungs, he takes care of you well. He doesn’t smoke, he excersizes regularly, and bi-weekly contests of “how long can you hold your breath” with his buddies in college have left you in excellent shape.
As lungs, you are in control of oxygen, and can decide to de- or increase a player’s oxygen supply.
To do this, send me a PM with either Demotivate: Player or Motivate: Player.
You’re not sure what will happen to the player who you de/motivate, just that it will be better at what it does when it’s motivated, and worse at what it does if it’s demotivated.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nonny:

You are Steve’s ears. Each night, you can tell me the name of the player, and listen to the doctor diagnose that player.

EnderX:

You are Steve’s vocal chords, through synaptic patterns best left unexplained, you’re a mason with NanookTheWolf the eye. You know NanookTheWolf only wants the best for steve and you two may talk to eachother at night. In addition to that, you have the option to shout out a phrase (30 characters maximum) each morning. You do this by PM’ing me what you wish to say (additional characters will be cut off), and that phrase will be posted anonymously at dawn.

shadyforce:

You are Steve’s erm… more personal parts. One time in this game, you can use your powers of testosterone to whip up a frenzy, so that only half the needed majority is required to lynch somebody.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Esme

You are Steve’s stomach, you digest stuff for him. Unfortunately, since Steve is now in the hospital, your job now consists mostly of breaking down pudding and vitamin supplements. You do however know that there is a mouth above you, who will ocasionally send you other players to digest. You can chose to digest these, effectively killing them or, if you disagree with mouth’s decision you can choose to throw up and put the player back into the game. You do this by sending me a message saying digest: player or don't digest: player. You will be notified of any players landing, erm, in you.

Please confirm this message by PM, message me if you have any questions.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bifrost

You are Steve’s mouth, responsible for eating things, each night, you can choose to swallow a person (you were never big on chewing). That person will go down your digestary track, where it will be either digested (killed) or spat back out (returned to the game) by the stomach.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Save The Dragons

You are Steve’s brain, and according to Steve’s old biology teacher, what seperates Steve from the animals. (well, you and the opposable thumb, but he’s overrated). With such a powerful organ at his disposal, you’d think he’d use you more, but noooo. Sunday night football games, afternoon naps. Steve hasn’t been to the library since college! Such a waste of your powers, Steve deserves to be punished!
You and your buddies blood, (Nai) and bone, (Yaw) decide you’ve had enough and each night you will elimate one part of Steve’s body. One time in the game, you can also activate your brainpower and learn the identity of everybody who has been targetted by investigative powers that night. You are also responsible of sending in the night kill if Nai dies. You win when only you and your buddies are still alive (you would still win if some of your buddies died, but the more alive, the better).

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Nai

You are that red stuff that squirts out whenever Steve gets hurt, which is quite a lot. Playing football with the guys, stubbing his toe while trying to reach the fridge, it’s like he doesn’t even care! In the mean time, you have to make more and more of yourself just to keep Steve alive. Well, no longer. It’s payback time, let’s see how well Steve functions when you’re not on his side anymore. You are blood, you and your buddies brain (SaveTheDragons) and bone (Yaw) need to have killed all the other bodyparts in order to win. It is your responsibility to send in the name of the person who will be doing the killing as well as who you want to kill. Because you are so spread out over the entire body, investigators will receive a "good" result on you if you were to be investigated. You win when only you and your buddies are still alive (you would still win if some of your buddies died, but the more alive, the better)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yaw:

You’re what keep Steve from turning into a big pile of jelly, that’s right, you’re bone. What bone, you ask? Any bone, bone in it’s entirety and lord knows you haven’t had it easy. Hairline fractures, smashed bones, crushed tissue, you weren’t the only part of Steve’s body that wasn’t too happy with his decision to play in the college’s rugby team. And now that you’re sentient, time to let Steve pay. Along with your buddies Blood (Nai) and Brain (SaveTheDragons), the three of you can kill every night until you are the only ones standing. You are responsible for sending in the night target and killer when (Nai) and (SaveTheDragons) die. You also have the 1 shot ability of shattering yourself instead of the regular night kill, where you will die, taking 1 randomly determined player with you. You win when only you and your buddies are still alive (you would still win if some of your buddies died, but the more alive, the better)

Please confirm this message by PM, message me if you have any questions.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Green Liquid:

Arguably the most important organ of Steve. You’re responsible for making sure every organ gets enough of the, erm… stuff they need. Your entire life you’ve been pumping blood, in and out, in and out, no lunchbreaks, no vacation. The union’d have a fit if there was one. Guess you’ll have to take matters into your own hands. Every night, you can kill another player in steve’s body. Also, once per game, you can decide to stop pumping blood alltogether, cancelling all night actions that night (including your own, yes). You win when all other players are dead. Please confirm by PM, message me if you have any questions.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:28 pm

Post by esme »

Yippee!!
Bifrost
Bifrost
Townie
Bifrost
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:40 pm

Post by Bifrost »

Esme, I actually guessed that you were the stomach when you said "Yaw was probably swallowed by Bifrost." I checked back on this thread everyday and yelling to myself "Go esme!" all the time. :P

Thanks to everyone for this fun game!
"People sign their quotes as unknown because they don't know how to spel anonymos" --Unknown
And with that last vote, No Lynch was lynched!
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:53 pm

Post by shelper »

Night actions:

Night 1 actions:

SK Greenliquid kills Motivator indentureddjinn.
Motivator indentureddjinn motivates Eye NanookTheWolf
Vig Bifrost abstains.
Cop Nonny investigates Bone Yaw.
Scum STD learns the target of all investigations that night.
Scum Yaw kills Vocal Chords EnderX.
Broadcaster EnderX does not not wish to speak that night.
Cop NanookTheWolf targets Bone Yaw.
Cop Chaotic Diablo targets Yaw.

Night 1 results:

Indentureddjin motivates Nanook, causing him to learn who targets his target, in addition to who his target targetted.
GreenLiquid kills Indentureddjin.
Nonny investigates Yaw and learns Yaw is covered in scumish phlegm.
STD is given the name Yaw, three times.
Yaw succesfully kills EnderX.
Motivated Nanook learns that Yaw targets EnderX, and that Nonny and
Chaotic Diablo target Yaw.
Chatoc Diablo learns that Yaw is solid.

Day 1:
scum Save the Dragons is killed without having a chance to reveal his investigation results.

Night 2 actions:

Eye NanookTheWolf targets Stomach esme.
Mouth Bifrost targets Bone Yaw.
Heart Greenliquid targets Mouth Bifrost.
Hands Chaotic Diablo targets Nai.
Ear Nonny targets Nai.
Blood Nai targets Heart GreenLiquid

Night 2 results:

Nanook learns esme does not target anybody.
Bifrost eats Yaw, rendering him incapable of posting until stomach makes a decision.
GreenLiquid kills Bifrost.
Chaotic Diablo learns he can not get a hold of Nai.
Nonny learns Nai is not covered in scummish phlegm.
Esme learns Yaw has been eaten and can make a choice the next night what to do with him.

Day 2 results:

Sex organ shadyforce is lynched without ever using his power.

Night 3 actions:

Esme choses to digest yaw.
Nonny targets Nanook.
Nai targets Chaotic Diablo.
Chaotic Diablo targets esme.

Night 3 results:

Esme kills Yaw.
Nonny learns Nanook is not covered in scummish phlegm.
Chaotic Diablo learns esme is squishy.
Nai kills Chaotic Diablo.

Day 4 results
(looks i skipped on day 3 all together, whoops!)
:

Scum Nai is lynched.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:09 am

Post by shelper »

Hand, lung and vig mechanics:

[col]
Role
[col]
Motivation
[col]
Demotivation
[col]
Squishyness
Eye[col]See both target of targetted and whoever targets target.[col]See only who targets target.[col]Solid. Hands[col]Squeezes too hard, leaves player unable to vote next day [col]Gets restrained next night. (you can’t be bothered to exit). [col] Can not grope self. Lungs[col]Can not motivate self.[col]can not demotivate self[col]Squishy. Mouth[col]Target is killed without intervention from stomach.[col]Target not allowed to talk next day.[col]Solid. Ear[col]Get accurate result even on godfathers[col]Partial result (omit words)[col]Solid. Vocal Chords[col]Longer character limit next night.[col]Character limit halved (to 15) (last half of message discarded)[col]Squishy. Sex Organ[col]25% needed to lynch[col]75% needed to lynch.[col]Solid. Stomach[col]Can regurgitate that same night.[col]Target returned or killed in 2 nights.[col]Squishy Heart[col]If killing: Leave no tracks “Cause of death unknown” When performing action: all day actions cancelled as well (only applies to sex organ) [col]If killing: Target not allowed to talk next day When performing actions: Only day actions are skipped (only applies to sex organ)[col]Squishy Brain[col]If killing: Leave no tracks “Cause of death unknown” If performing action, get result AND target. [col]If killing: Target not allowed to talk next day. If performing action, only get result. [col]Squishy Blood[col]Leave no tracks “Cause of death unknown” [col]If killing: Target not allowed to talk next day. [col]Can not get fix. Bone[col]Immune to motivations[col]Immune to demotivations [col]Solid

Example of vig-stomach interaction:

N1 Mouth swallows a person.
N2 Stomach decides to digest that person.

If chosen to digest, the person dies.
If chosen not to digest, the person is coughed up again the next night. (N3) (mouth won’t be able to make a kill that night)

If stomach is killed, any mouth kills will go through immediately.
If mouth is killed, stomach becomes a townie.

If stomach is killed when somebody is in them (N2), both die.
Last edited by shelper on Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:15 am

Post by shelper »

Well, i guess that wraps it up for my first ever (on mafiascum) game.
In hindsight, i thought the balance wasn't too bad. Yaw's power was next to useless, but it was too powerful before, so i toned it down a bit, not realising it was now more benificial for him to get lynched rather than use his power. Ah well, live and learn.

Hope you guys enjoyed playing as much as i did moderating.
Huuge thanks to Mr. Flay for never yelling at me while i kept bugging him for months with improbable scenario's and asking his opinion on various roles.
And extra special thanks to Stark, who helped me out with the writing while i was busy at school. Most of his scenes were toned down a bit, the originals will be posted as soon as i can dig them up.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:09 am

Post by nonny »

awesome!! good job wolfie and esme. Thanks hubby. Fun game guys...i'm just really indecisive :oops: .
*insert bad joke here*
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:59 am

Post by Yaw »

Wow. I might never recover from that screwing. In a way, it's refreshing to know I stood absolutely no chance, and I take it as a mark of pride that I got through day 1.

Otherwise, yeah, three cops in a 12-player game is a bad, unbalanced thing. I realize you expected them to balance out by being unable to organize in the way they did, but it's still almost impossible for scum to punch through that many power roles. If anything, this game is a great illustration of a subtle balancing rule -- make sure the game is still balanced if a known good (or bad) player gets a certain role. (What if Jeep were role X?) It's not that fun from my perspective to have three cops know I'm guilty by the beginning of day 1. It feels like I'm being punished for showing up.
Success breeds suspicion
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:32 am

Post by nonny »

you're fault for being yawesome...and having everyone like you ^.^ just kidding yaw.
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Nai »

It was fun, but I think it took too long to end. The days just drew on and on and nothing happened. That final day should have had a deadline.

You know, if Yaw hadn't been killed, scum would have won :p

Yeah, it was unbalanced with that many cops. You need to tone it down next time.
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:08 pm

Post by esme »

But there was no doc and it was your own decision not to kill any claimed cop N2 (not that I am angry at you for eliminating the SK).
Also, it was pure luck that chaotic_diablo's results were so useful and it was pure luck that Nanook got motivated which was also quite important. And of course, I was ready to lynch one the too many claimed cops :)

The last day dragged somewhat, but I also understand that it is hard for a cop to vote against her innocent result during lynch-or-lose.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:14 pm

Post by shelper »

Re: balance.

One cop was pretty much useless save for countering certain claims. Knowing wether someone was solid or squishy was never any indication of scummyness.
The second cop was also not a true cop in the sense of the word, he could only see who you targetted, and while that is certainly also a hint of scummyness, it's not a 100% telltale sign.
Nonny was the only actual sane cop in the bunch, i felt i needed something to counter the fact the town had no docs of any kind.

I agree with the final day carrying on too long, i was horribly swamped these last few days, and i don't like deadlining people as is. Duly noted.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:10 am

Post by Nai »

Well, for C_D, two of the scum are "not squishy". Once you find one scum, it'll not be hard to find the other.

A lassie and a sane cop as well, even if the first one isn't helpful. You gave them a hell of a lot Shelper, and we didn't get much. Mind, a lot of it was STD's fault for his stupid play day 1, but still...
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:38 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

In a way, I think the roles are a little unbalanced, but not by alot. Let's scale the unbalancing out of 10, 10 being the most unbalanced and 1 being the least. 2.

Anyway, I have to say that town somehow obtained alot of luck.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:37 pm

Post by Yaw »

Well, there was luck involved, but when three cops all know I'm scum
before
I post a single word in the game? Something broke.

And I admit that to a large extent it's because I was playing -- I recognized night 1 that if there were a cop in the game, either I was getting investigated first or shadyforce was. But the fact remains that you create the game before taking players, and it's worth taking into account what could happen if a player that tends to warp games shows up while designing. (I don't think this is the sort of thing mods just know, or should be expected to know right away. But in running the game, if something this severely broken happens, it's necessary to figure out why and to try to avoid making the same mistake in the future.)
Success breeds suspicion
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:48 am

Post by shelper »

Apalogies to the list mod for toppage of an old thread, but for those who enjoyed the scenes, here's how they were originally written by my buddy stark until i went and killed all their funny.

Medical Report, Night 1

Dr. R. L. Dyce

The patient, Mr. S. Johnson has been admitted to the Berminghamshire local hospital, after a severe accident at the local chemical company, Steven’s place of work. 3 hours after being admitted, Steven's lungs showed signs of shutting down, due to being cut out of the bloodstream. At the moment, I do not have a cause for this mysterious incident with the lungs. Steven’s lungs have now fully shut down now. Unfortunately, due to a lack of supplies in the hospital, we were forced to replace Steven’s lungs with triple re-enforced party balloons. It will have to work for now.

Inside Steve’s room, 8 o’clock in the morning

“Hello dear” says Steve, slightly out of breath.

“Hello honey” says Steve’s wife, Sara “I hear the operation isn’t going too well…”

“Erm….” Mumbles Steve hesitantly, “It’s not too bad; I just wished they hadn’t replaced my lungs with the yellow balloons! I mean, really! They didn’t even let me pick the color” Steve ended his sentence with a large gasp of air.

“Calm down dear, really, catch your breath.” Said his wife, full of concern.

“Hey! Guess what! I can make this really weird sound with my lungs! Want to see?”

Before Sara could reply, Steve took a deep breath, (well, as deep as he could with 3 balloons for lungs) and slowly let out his breath. A long, odd, squeaking sound came out of Steve’s mouth: pretty cool, huh? Can’t wait to show the lads at the pub!

________, lungs, motivator, pro-town, night killed night 1.

==========================

As the doctor walked into the office, he finally confronted the nurse with the atrocious hand writing. He had put it off for a while, because, honestly, he rather liked the nurse, and didn’t want to sound obnoxious.

“Nurse! Could you please explain this?!” said the doctor

“Oh, hah, ok, sorry about that doc. I was really tired that night. What happened, is that last night, in his sleep, Mr. Grahm bit through most of his bones, making them unusable.”

“ Ah, very well nurse, that explains a lot, we are just going to have to give him a new metal skeleton.” Replied the good doctor.

“ oh, and good work Billy” said the doctor as he patted the nurse on the shoulder and walked into the operating room.

===========================

As the doctor walked into the office, he finally confronted the nurse with the atrocious hand writing. He had put it off for a while, because, honestly, he rather liked the nurse, and didn’t want to sound obnoxious.

“Nurse! Could you please explain this?!” said the doctor

“Oh, hah, ok, sorry about that doc. I was really tired that night. What happened, is that last night, in his sleep, Mr. Grahm bit through most of his bones, making them unusable.”

“ Ah, very well nurse, that explains a lot, we are just going to have to give him a new metal skeleton.” Replied the good doctor.

“ oh, and good work Billy” said the doctor as he patted the nurse on the shoulder and walked into the operating room.

===========================

As doctor dyce walked into his office, his nurse, cindy, addressed him with something like a combination between a cough and a giggle.
"erm, doctor, you might want to take a look at this...." she said hesisitantly.
" what?" cried the good doctor, " has the body decided on who to reject?"
" just come and look"
as the doctor marched into the opperating room, he saw the nurses crowded around Mr. Grahm.
" doctor," continued cindy, " it appears that shadyfor---...... er... mrgrahmssexorganhasbeenrejectedfromthebody...."
" say that again nurse?" replied the doctor in alarm
a few nurses in the back giggled, including a few of the male nurses
" Mr grahms sex organ appears to have.... fallen off...."
the doctor took a deep sigh and left the room to get a nice hard drink

==========================

After confronting the nurse, doctor dyce strolled into the office
"doctor!" moaned Mr Grahm "i cant move my hands!!!!"
doctory dyce rushed over to Mr grahm and performed a reflex test.
"er, doctor, is whacking my hand with a metal bar the standard way of performing a reflex test?"
"well, considering that it appears that you feel nothing,im going to assume that your hand has been deprived of blood and has thus dried up.
Nurse! get this man some artifical hands, and let the day begin!"

C_D, hands, has been dried up and killed
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:01 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, I can't say that the game was unbalanced .. Now if this were a blind game, it would have been perfect, but since Yaw has a reputation of being outstanding scum, it seemed inevitable that he would be investigated night 1.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:28 am

Post by Yaw »

I do? That's a surprise to me. I can only think of one game where I was effective scum...
Success breeds suspicion
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:36 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”