pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:00 am

Post by pappums rat »

Threadspamming makes the thread harder to read, making it in the best interests of the town to not do so. Making a comment regarding that took about 5 seconds and did not take anything away from attempts to scumhunt. Duuuurrrrrrrrrr.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1865, NJAC wrote:
@Mod: Would day be over after TLM's kill?

If there was a daykill, this wouldn't end the day
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

thelocomotion (2): buldermar, pappums rat

not voting (4): 10506670, NJAC, thelocomotion, smashbard

With 6 players it is 4 to lynch (3 to no lynch)

deadline is on the 22 of november.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 am

Post by buldermar »

UNVOTE:
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I agree, Numbers should be the one to be daykilled. If it goes through, you can forget about me believing Locomotion is scum. Even if Numbers flips town from the kill, I don't believe it makes one lick of sense to have two town roleblockers in a set up where the scum can just fire off a daykill shot anyway. As if the Roleblockers weren't pointless enough if all we have is two Mafia Goons to deal with.
TheLocomotion
TheLocomotion
Townie
TheLocomotion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by TheLocomotion »

I find that after bulder's last shit storm he should die but it's really a fair shot on both of them at this point. I'm submitting the kill on numbers now.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 1880, TheLocomotion wrote:I find that after bulder's last shit storm he should die but it's really a fair shot on both of them at this point. I'm submitting the kill on numbers now.
There should be a 2/3 or higher chance of a scum kill and if we lynch rat or NJAC next (should numbers be scum), we'd have a 50/50 in theory but I'd say it's skewed heavily towards NJAC being scum. Anyway, can talk about that once the kill has happened.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:10 am

Post by buldermar »

Something came to me.

If Locomotion is a dayvig I think we have to consider the possibility of a three-scum team. In case it is a three-scum team, that team is NJAC, numbers and rat. As such, the people I have to prove that I'm town to is smash and Loco. Since smash and Loco will both be confirmed town, one of them will be nightkilled, meaning that it will be me plus one of Smashbard and Loco plus one of NJAC and rat (since Loco submitted a kill on numbers).

Currently, Smash has a much better read on me, which means that the possibility of Smashbard incorrectly interpreting me as scum is rather small compared to Loco incorrectly interpreting me as scum. That means in case this is a three-scum team, smashbard will likely be the nightkill.

Also, if all of this happens it will essentially be a 1-on-1 between me and one of NJAC and rat where Loco has to pick side.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am

Post by mykonian »

You hear a shot, and a moan shortly after wards. When you run to the place where you thought it happened, you find 10506670 who has been shot.

10506670, vanilla townie, was killed day 6

With 5 alive now, it is 3 to lynch. Votes have been reset.
Last edited by mykonian on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:18 am

Post by buldermar »

VOTE: NJAC
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:10 am

Post by NJAC »

I don't understand this epidemic of townspeople not defending themselves, I think that's why scum took that advantage in the game; numbers could have tried to defend himself :neutral:. However his sacrifice is worthwhile and now the puzzle is solved.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point who the scum are. Bulder and rat was going for a flawless victory and we almost mislynched TLM, but they didn't count with him being a dayvig :).

Smashbard and TLM, our only way to win this is if we three vote in block, so you MUST sheep me in order to win:

VOTE: buldermar
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1836, NJAC wrote:Ok right, that's L-1 and Hiraki never claimed IIRC, so I'm demanding you to claim, what means I'll consider hammer if you don't give me a good reason.

Also, and just to take our time to discuss, YOU SHOULD UNVOTE RAT because I think numbers could hammer and we'll lose.

In post 1837, NJAC wrote:rat? r u there? Fine, some of you, smash, rat or even bulder at this point, should unvote until we discuss this better. I'm not saying TLM is town, but I have my doubts and you should have them too. So.... UNVOTE BEFORE NUMBERS HAMMERS, because with two scums we're in mylo, if we're wrong there's no more chance to win, right?

In post 1838, NJAC wrote:Oh my... well I'm off now, I hope you see this before numbers and unvote, I mean we're somehow agreeing about him being scum and we're letting him hammer :eek: , gg town...

You should get an Oscar for this ramble.

NOTICE:
In #1836: Advocating unvoting excessively relative to how you've been dealing with other possible lynches.
In #1837: "rat? r u there?" Why rat specifically? Also note "if we're wrong there's no more chance to win, right?" as if you're in doubt and just want to be sure by advocating unvoting.

Anyway, to the rest of town, good luck making the right decision. I've done what I think I can at this point. I may spend some time looking for scumslips from NJAC, but since I had a strong town read on him earlier I don't think I'll find any. Maybe rat, I don't know. If you for some reason want to lynch rat before NJAC that obviously doesn't matter to me - I know they're both scum. I considered advocating daykilling NJAC over numbers based on how he seemed to gain town cred by excessively advocating unvoting, as explained above, but I ended up concluding that it didn't make a big difference because I'd be 1on1'ing anyway in case that there is only two scum, and numbers would be scum in case there was three.

I'll be available if you need to ask questions etc.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 am

Post by buldermar »

Alright, good luck n stuff.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:22 am

Post by NJAC »

@buldermar, so you say you're available to answer questions, maybe you could explain why scumNJAC wouldn't hammer TLM when it would be scumwin... Meh! I think the evidence is irrefutable, and now it becomes clear how you played to fool us all.

I mean, you were in almost every mislynch, you advocated the mislynch on Shinori (even a no lynch was better for town but not for you), you tried to get towncred by refusing to be in CE's wagon and you were sure about his innocence because only a scum could have been sure about it, you jumped on TBM's wagon when had the chance... you even tried to bring the idea of lynching a mason, and then gained towncred by explaining how it was suboptimal to falseclaim masons as scum...

You're scum, no doubt, and you're lost.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 am

Post by NJAC »

And wrt why I asked rat specifically in 1837, I think it's too obvious but I'll explain you: rat posted between my posts, so he was online. In fact looking in hindsight he refusing to unvote when I explicitly asked him makes him your partner.

He also persuaded me to hammer TBM. I saw his slot as town because of meta reasons (Jun played this game similar to my other game with her being town), but I see now it was all a strategy. You trying to bus your partner now won't save your skin...
TheLocomotion
TheLocomotion
Townie
TheLocomotion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 am

Post by TheLocomotion »

This is gnarl:

Well it seems like both of you agree that rat has to be the partner of the other. Am I missing something? Anyway, I have no experience with LYLO so I'm going to wait for Hiraki to come coach me before I vote.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1888, NJAC wrote:@buldermar, so you say you're available to answer questions, maybe you could explain why scumNJAC wouldn't hammer TLM when it would be scumwin... Meh! I think the evidence is irrefutable, and now it becomes clear how you played to fool us all.
It would only be scumwin if there was three scum. Since you know that it is only the two of you, you didn't hammer. Perfectly logical. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that there is only the two of you with a dayvig and this many town roles.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:38 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1888, NJAC wrote:I mean, you were in almost every mislynch, you advocated the mislynch on Shinori (even a no lynch was better for town but not for you), you tried to get towncred by refusing to be in CE's wagon and you were sure about his innocence because only a scum could have been sure about it, you jumped on TBM's wagon when had the chance... you even tried to bring the idea of lynching a mason, and then gained towncred by explaining how it was suboptimal to falseclaim masons as scum...

You're scum, no doubt, and you're lost.
Holy shit... amazing how you didn't mention this interpretation until now. All of a sudden, everything I've done that has otherwise been considered pro-town is a sign of me being scum? You surely have been waiting to get an opportunity to compile this tile of lies, accusations and exceptionally selective memories. You may want to pretend to be ISO'ing me a bit to impersonate a thorough town trying to make sense of the game instead of unfolding all your convincing evidence at once with no research. You must have been busy taking notes of how everything I did could have been interpreted as scummy, because I see no quotes. Obviously, only a scum knowing that I would be the one kept alive would do this and throw it all at once. If you were town, you'd be asking yourself how you have missed the fact that I was scum, you'd be busy ISO'ing, you'd find small things one at a time. Instead, you just have it all ready, no ISO'ing, no quotes, and suddently your activity spikes to extreme levels because now is the time you have to prove to everyone that I'm scum. Fabricated bullshit that you've had the entire game to come up with.

I ask the careful town reader: if you had all of these reasons to consider someone scum, why would you refrain from doing so until the very last moment? Also, if any of the town readers wants my comment on anything from NJAC, let me know. I'm obviously not going to waste my time responding to someone I already know is scum - what matters is showing the rest of town it.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1889, NJAC wrote:In fact looking in hindsight he refusing to unvote when I explicitly asked him makes him your partner.
He's obviously scum, Sherlock, but he's your partner - not mine.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1890, TheLocomotion wrote:Well it seems like both of you agree that rat has to be the partner of the other. Am I missing something? Anyway, I have no experience with LYLO so I'm going to wait for Hiraki to come coach me before I vote.
When NJAC and I are 1-on-1'ing, he's obviously the common denominator unless both of NJAC and I are scum. We can lynch him first if you care but to me it doesn't change a flying fuck because both of them are confirmed scums.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 am

Post by pappums rat »

In post 1882, buldermar wrote:Currently, Smash has a much better read on me, which means that the possibility of Smashbard incorrectly interpreting me as scum is rather small compared to Loco incorrectly interpreting me as scum.

Statements like this make me LOL.

In post 1886, buldermar wrote: If you for some reason want to lynch rat before NJAC that obviously doesn't matter to me - I know they're both scum.

So you have cop guilties on us both, eh? You should have come forward sooner. :roll:

In post 1889, NJAC wrote:And wrt why I asked rat specifically in 1837, I think it's too obvious but I'll explain you: rat posted between my posts, so he was online. In fact looking in hindsight he refusing to unvote when I explicitly asked him makes him your partner.

I refused to unvote because I was confident we were about to lynch scum and I saw no reason why his lynch should have been stalled.

Vote: buldermar
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am

Post by buldermar »

Thanks - it would be much much harder for town to figure this out had you played it tricky and voted NJAC. If town wants me to comment on any of this, let me know.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1895, pappums rat wrote:
In post 1886, buldermar wrote: If you for some reason want to lynch rat before NJAC that obviously doesn't matter to me - I know they're both scum.

So you have cop guilties on us both, eh? You should have come forward sooner. :roll:

The fact that you don't even comprehend why you are a guaranteed scum for both of NJAC and I regardless of whether it's the one or the other of us that's scum underlines my assumption that you wouldn't be capable of voting your partner in this scenario.

Here is a question for you: are you capable of comprehending that for you to be innocent, both of NJAC and I must be scum? If so, why do you care if it's me or NJAC that is being lynched? I'll tell you why: because he's your partner and I'm not.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

Right now Im not worried about finding out the scumteam in one fell swoop, I just want to get my top scumread lynched, and that happens to be you. TBH though, what you are saying is correct, the only possible solution to a 2 man scumteam (instead of one SK) is that you and NJAC are partners, but it is not a sure thing and I would be more comfortable lynching you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Smashbard »

Njacs argument almost was better than bulders. Til you remember njac also tried to advocate a mason lynch when you self admitted you were asking around to m make sure a mason lynch was popular. Rat kinda screwed you both by, voting

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”