Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Smashbard »

Because, now theres only 3 options. Rat bulder scum with rat bussing for no good reason. Rat njac scum dogpiling bulder hoping loco or I would lynch bulder ideas of considering the c commen thread in rat being a more logical compromise lynch. Or njac a and bulder are scum doing a genius gambit for us to mislyncg rat r and win
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Smashbard »

Lynch bulder instead of considering rat as the common denominator lynch
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Smashbard »

That was an edit phone is freaking out what do you r think loco?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1898, pappums rat wrote:I just want to get my top scumread lynched, and that happens to be you.
Yeah, you definitely don't get it. There is no such thing as a "top scumread" when you have four players left and two of them confirmed towns; a dayvig and a mason.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1899, Smashbard wrote:Til you remember njac also tried to advocate a mason lynch when you self admitted you were asking around to m make sure a mason lynch was popular.
I never admitted to ask around to check if it was popular, and I never asked around to check if it was popular. In fact, I never asked around, I just stated that we should seriously entertain the idea and discuss it. That happened, and I came to a decisive conclusion that both of you must be town based on it being more disadvantageous for scum than town to claim the roles. That was before any hypothetical hopes of either of you being lynched would have been gone. I strongly suggest you reread this part of the thread if you still think I was "asking around to check if it was a popular idea".
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Buldermar (2): NJAC, pappums rat
NJAC (1): buldermar

not voting (2): thelocomotion, smashbard

With 5 players it is 3 to lynch

deadline is on the 22 of november.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 1904, buldermar wrote:
In post 1899, Smashbard wrote:Til you remember njac also tried to advocate a mason lynch when you self admitted you were asking around to m make sure a mason lynch was popular.
I never admitted to ask around to check if it was popular, and I never asked around to check if it was popular. In fact, I never asked around, I just stated that we should seriously entertain the idea and discuss it. That happened, and I came to a decisive conclusion that both of you must be town based on it being more disadvantageous for scum than town to claim the roles. That was before any hypothetical hopes of either of you being lynched would have been gone. I strongly suggest you reread this part of the thread if you still think I was "asking around to check if it was a popular idea".

Uhm. What? I know my phone was freaking out on me earlier but that was pretty clear. I said NJAC's argument is almost more logical than yours UNTIL you remember that NJAC was the one who also was suggesting a Mason lynch by asking around to make sure it was a popular idea to lynch a Mason before he suggested it. It was an argument against NJAC, not you.

Let me be perfectly clear now that I am on a computer. Locomotion and Myself are confirmed town. If Scum had a dayvig I will gladly lose this game because I am not nearly paranoid enough to try and question that. Either:

1) Pappums Rat & Buldermar are scum. Rat is trying to buss Buldermar. Which doesn't make a lick of sense considering if this were true Rat could of just waited and lynched NJAC once Locomotion or I jumped on him.

2) NJAC & Buldermar are scum. Which would mean that they are pulling off the single greatest last ditch effort scum gambit in the history of Mafia, and deserve the win. Because honestly, there was NO WAY they could of ever guessed that there was a One-Shot Dayvig this set up and came together to say "Hey, if a situation ever happens where there is 5 people left we should vote for each other to throw of the town to commit one last mislynch".

3) Pappums Rat & NJAC are scum. Which makes perfect sense at this point. Mostly because Rat was impatient and voted for Buldermar hoping that Locomotion or I wouldn't consider the possibility of Rat being the common denominator lynch and just jump on Buldermar to win them the game. So in a way, Rat just handed us the game.

So TL;DR, I'm gonna break it down.

Locomotion is town.
Smashbard is town.

NJAC & Buldermar can't be scum together unless they are geniuses bussing one another in a last ditch effort for town cred, and are voting one another.

So simply by process of elimination, Pappums Rat is scum. There's no getting around that.

The only reason I haven't voted yet is because we need to figure out 100% who's the scum partner. I'm leaning REAL hard towards NJAC. For reasons stated above. Now we just have to figure out if Rat is trying to buss Buldermar or if he's trying to get him lynched out of desperation for a scumwin taken out of their hands due to Numbers dying. So that mislynch is taken out of the game.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So Rat, you wouldn't happen to be so kind as to just out your scum partner for us to help us out a little? I'm pretty sure it's NJAC. You just gotta confirm it for me, ok? You played a good game for sure. Pretty please? :D
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 1906, Smashbard wrote:2) NJAC & Buldermar are scum. Which would mean that they are pulling off the single greatest last ditch effort scum gambit in the history of Mafia, and deserve the win. Because honestly, there was NO WAY they could of ever guessed that there was a One-Shot Dayvig this set up and came together to say "Hey, if a situation ever happens where there is 5 people left we should vote for each other to throw of the town to commit one last mislynch".

NJAC & Buldermar can't be scum together unless they are geniuses bussing one another in a last ditch effort for town cred, and are voting one another.

There is a serious gap in your logic here. Where exactly did they set up this last minute bus? The dayvig appeared and took his shot, and then from there they bussed. There is no need for them to have anticipated a dayvig for them to be bussing each other now. And bussing happens all the time, so it is not like this is some amazing thing that is happening like you are making it out to be.

In post 1906, Smashbard wrote:3) Pappums Rat & NJAC are scum. Which makes perfect sense at this point. Mostly because Rat was impatient and voted for Buldermar hoping that Locomotion or I wouldn't consider the possibility of Rat being the common denominator lynch and just jump on Buldermar to win them the game. So in a way, Rat just handed us the game.

I had expressed my suspicions of buldermar even before TBM was lynched. I also "was impatient" with the TBM lynch and refused to take my vote off him when I was asked. I also didnt take my vote off of TheLocomotion until he had proved his ability. If TBM had flipped scum, I would have been on buldermar immediately today but because he flipped town and I respect his ability to play mafia, I thought I would sheep him even though I didnt really see his case on Hiraki. So you see, I have a history of voting who I think is scum regardless of what others ask for or what claims are on the table. I believed buldermar to be scum, so I voted him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TheLocomotion
TheLocomotion
Townie
TheLocomotion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by TheLocomotion »

Well, I'm pretty sure that bulder is the better lynch at this point.
UNVOTE: pappums rat
VOTE: buldermar
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So you're going with the assumption that Rat is Buldermars partner then? Because otherwise that hammer doesn't make a lick of sense.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Smashbard »

It's kind of important that you elaborate on that before the day phase ends. Because it's going to be either your or me alive tomorrow if Buldermar is scum. I know which one out of NJAC & Rat I'm voting for. Do you?
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Smashbard, what is your case on me exactly? AFAICT it has mainly to do with who voted who today. There is far more content in this game that is actually relevant to the game and doesnt have to do with your inane conspiracy theories about setting up busses and other shit like that.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by pappums rat »

* And please also address my post #1908.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

"Tommy, no! I'm your friend. Can't you see? I didn't blink an eye when you killed numbers, it had to be done, I know! Believe me Tommy, I know. But it has to end here."

Tommy looked him straight into the eyes, almost smiling, but Tommy never smiled anymore. "It never ends buldermar. He was right all along. It never ends. It always has to be done, one after another. At first you are mad at them, at yourself, at the world for making it that they had to go. Then it just, becomes normal. And now? Now I'm enjoying it."

He pointed the gun at buldermar forehead, and his eyes lighted up. "It doesn't get much better then this moment". And he pulled the trigger.

buldermar, vanilla town, was lynched day 6

That means the mafia has won!
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by pappums rat »

What in the actual fuck.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Sorry for acting town at the end there. I was afraid of a governor or something like that. Anyway, Hiraki and NJAC played a great game. They didn't even use the dayvig which was supposed to balance out the fact that there were only 2 scum. Hiraki was pretty pissed when I claimed without consulting him but you guys never even considered scum dayvig.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'm....not Mafia.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Yeah, I was not going to consider Scum Dayvig in a normal set up under any circumstances. So great game guys. You definitely fooled us, except for TheButtonmen, who was onto Hiraki since he replaced in.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by mykonian »

Sorry Pappums, you lost :(

Uhm, you saw all the town roles already, so I don't have to show them. Night actions were a bit scarce as well, and the RB's didn't do that much. That means I have revealed everything, I guess.

EDIT: and gnarl ruins it.

The scumteam of thelocomotion (mafia assassin (unlimited)) and NJAC (mafia goon) have won the game
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I'd like to take the time to apologize to everyone who screwing up this game so bad. My antics and leading the town towards mislynch after mislynch screwed us over. I think you guys' definitely benefitted from half the town all being anti-town newbs who didn't know what they were doing so all you really had to do is active lurk to win. But regardless, I'm not going to cheapen your win, you earned it. Good job.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I think the only thing I would of changed the entire game looking back is that I would of pressed Hiraki harder and tried to get him lynched. NJAC played perfectly in my mind. I never truly suspected him as #1 Scum suspect until the very end. Even then I was going to lynch Rat over NJAC due to process of elimination. I apparently make a much better Mafia than Scumhunter. That's not a good thing.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by NJAC »

Nah, you don't need to apologize, it's like you said: this game was full of antitown newbs, and that made it easy for us. The hard part was the latest days I think.

I didn't understand why Hiraki didn't want to use his unlimited power of daykill, but I respected his decisions. Good game Hiraki.

I also think, greygnarl, you made a great move by claiming, otherwise you could have been lynched.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Yeah without the claim it was game over Locomotion in my mind. So I think that was a good move. Then you would of looked really bad by trying to beg an unvote so hard if Numbers hammered. So all in all, the claim guaranteed your win.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Man, I was so unsure, a scum dayvig would explain why there were only 2 scums. Hiraki was pissed and I wonder if it was because he wanted to win the game without the dayvig or he thought I had fucked up.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”