?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:48 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

vote: ?Impossible?
. Masons, this is the right play. Scum, pretend like you're not scum and vote with us. It's the only way you'll convince us to lynch the other half of d_rouge.

?Colinus?, I asked Strykker if d_rouge could be SK. I haven't got an answer back yet. Even if he is SK, this is still the right play. I'd reveal more, but the mafia shouldn't know...

@mepmuff - lynch ?Impossible? Lynch all liars. He was not misdirected. He is scum.
There's a bird in Senegal called a youyou.

Who knew?
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:42 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

?YouYou? wrote:vote: ?Impossible?. Masons, this is the right play. Scum, pretend like you're not scum and vote with us. It's the only way you'll convince us to lynch the other half of d_rouge.
Why are you telling the scum to act townish and vote for me? If you think there's scum out there, why would you rather lynch me then them? You're not making any sense.

Why do you think I'm lying? You haven't listed a good reason for why you think I'm lying. It seems like you'd rather just lynch me because my roleblocking is too complicated, and instead of having to think about who's scum, you'll just pick one bandwagon and stick with it. Your play disgusts me.

If you could at least explain reasonably why my claim of roleblocker sounds like a lie, why it doesn't make sense, I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I explained before, it's not possible for Dranko to have redirected my block on him and my block on ???? because he only had half of his accounts alive last night.
nothing is impossible... except me
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:03 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

???? wrote:2) ?Impossible? is telling the truth. That woul either make me a liar, involve a
mistake by the mod
or there is some weird thing in the interaction between roleblocker and misdirector.
I really must appologize, I'm afraid I screwed up rather badly, if I say anything else I'll give away too much information. I'm not sure if there is any way I can fix my mistake without swinging the game in favor or one side or the other so that's all I'll say for now. I shall explain further after the game is over.
I miss Puzzle.
?Impossible?
?Impossible?
Townie
?Impossible?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:22 am

Post by ?Impossible? »

Well... is the game state repairable at this point?
nothing is impossible... except me
?YouYou?
?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:57 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

I'm assuming the mod error has something to do with misdirecting or otherwise how the scum power roles tried to use their abilities. My vote stands. We'll find out later. If it's something totally crazy, like d_rouge is mason, scum, and SK, well... there are worse ways to lose the game.

@?Impossible? - There are eight players left in the game. Four of them are mason buddies. We don't need to explain anything to you, I'm afraid. You should have killed me when you had the chance.

Who knew?
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:14 am

Post by d_rouge »

I don't know if there's something we can deduce from the admission of a mod error, but it could be really anything from blocking to misdirecting to dunno what. So I'd say let's leave it out.

My guess is that scum is either the roleblocker or the secondary cop (or both), because as I said before ???? had no way to know about the masons and the secondary cop. (it could still be some crazy scum information role, but it's not the most plausible idea out there).

Going with ?impossible? has the benefit that we will find out right there who he is, while for FD we'd have to lynch both of his accounts.
So
vote: ?Impossible?
World Champions!!!
?Charlie?
?Charlie?
Townie
?Charlie?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:20 am

Post by ?Charlie? »

vote: ?impossible?

And that's 4, I guess.
We still need a vote from outside the masons.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:41 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Vote: ?Impossible?

Let's get his role before we decide what to do next.
?YouYou?
?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:17 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

@Masons - Now that we have absolute control over the vote, I say we take out Flying Dutchman. I expect that BrianMcQueso was the SK and that FD and mepmuff are scum, since their claims match each other's. I suspect that they used their scum powers to investigate Quailman and myself but didn't know d_rouge's role and guessed that he was SK. I suspect they were generally surprised that there were six masons in the game.

This will leave us at 4 townie, 2 scum with the scum only able to kill one of us off. That leaves 3 townies vs. 2 scum, which we can obviously win. Hooray!

Scum, please kill ?Charlie? at night.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:09 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

That's 5 and that is a lynch.

?Impossible? was actually...BrianMcQueso, roleblocker extreme.

With 7 now alive it is not 4 to lynch.

Day continues. Votes have been reset.
I miss Puzzle.
?YouYou?
?YouYou?
Townie
?YouYou?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:53 am

Post by ?YouYou? »

Huh. Now I don't know what to think. Sorry, BMQ.

vote: Flying Dutchman
. I get the feeling that ?Charlie? might be the SK as well as a mason, but we need to take out the scum, and not the SK anyway. I asked Strykker for confirmation that my mason buddies aren't half-evil, and he didn't give me a response...

Who knew?
?Colinus?
?Colinus?
Townie
?Colinus?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:35 am

Post by ?Colinus? »

?YouYou? wrote:Huh. Now I don't know what to think. Sorry, BMQ.

. I get the feeling that ?Charlie? might be the SK as well as a mason, but we need to take out the scum, and not the SK anyway. I asked Strykker for confirmation that my mason buddies aren't half-evil, and he didn't give me a response...
I'm thinking the mod's mistake might have been to give an SK response on a Mason.

Anyway,
????
????
Townie
????
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:35 am

Post by ???? »

Just a quick post to get something of my chest:

Although I think I can agree with the lynching of FD, I just want to point out that ?YouYou?'s last few post seemed completely, completely off. (Yes, completely). The fact that the mod came in to said he made a mistake was somehow reason for ?YouYou? to make haste with the lynch. Next he's asking the scum a favour :shock:

Next there's the complete lack of decent theorizing of the mod's mistakes again. What are you saying, ?Colinus? ? There is no SK? Or you are the SK? It's clear that the mistake involved at least the fact that I didn't get blocked. If you guys have a SK in your mids you're screwed by not having gone for a killer lynch at first. If d_rouge IS the SK you're looking at three nightkills. You might be counting on SK and scum to counter eachother, but they might just not.

I typed this up really quickly and haven't looked it over, so sorry if there's mistakes. Had a hard day and another one coming up tomorrow. Didn't want to let day end without getting this of my chest.
I'm a figment of someone's imagination.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:17 am

God damn it.

OK, now you've done it. I'm scum. The last one left, actually. I guess a 3-player mafia group was considered too powerful for this game. When GreenLiquid died I became godfather. It appears that we don't have a normal cop in this game, as I was told a rolename to claim and it appears I didn't turn up as "mafia godfather" in investigations.

As I know the mod found a 3 person scum group too big I feel safe to assume that there's not a 3 person mason group in this game. Go lynch me if you must, but I'll use the last kill I have tonight to take out the person I consider most likely to be SK. Even when I do that you guys have to lynch right tomorrow.

Lynch me if you must, but not before thinking this one through. I'm sure one of you will be eager to lynch me, but after this post he won't push for the lynch that obvious any more.... Oh well, do the right thing! I rather see a town than a SK win!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:31 am

Post by d_rouge »

After writing that, you could as well voted for yourself.
Any reasons we shouldn't lynch you?

I agree with ???? that there seems to be something strange going on, but there's no doubt that a claimed mafia must die.
World Champions!!!
?Charlie?
?Charlie?
Townie
?Charlie?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:33 am

Post by ?Charlie? »

Surprise surprise!

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:38 pm

d_rouge wrote:After writing that, you could as well voted for yourself.
Any reasons we shouldn't lynch you?
How about: there are 6 people alive right after you lynch me. The SK will kill 2 people tonight leaving him able to force a no-lynch tomorrow, and winning the game?!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:37 am

Post by d_rouge »

This could only happen if I was the SK, which is not the case.
I guess tonight there will be 2 kills: the SK's and yours and I really hope you're gonna kill each other.

Anyway, now the SK knows who you are so you're probably going to die tonight. Even in the case where you kill an innocent, there will be 4 people with an SK tomorrow, which means it's not game over.
World Champions!!!
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:41 am

d_rouge wrote:Anyway, now the SK knows who you are so you're probably going to die tonight. Even in the case where you kill an innocent, there will be 4 people with an SK tomorrow, which means it's not game over.
that WILL be game over for the SK. If he kills an innocent tonight, so you guys will have to spend 1 of your lynches tomorrow lynching my other half, he stands a much better chance.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:25 am

*eats cookie, has a cup of tea and waits for other players to enter*
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:15 am

Post by Quailman »

StrykkerVerde wrote:With 7 now alive it is not 4 to lynch.
Then how many
does
it take for a lynch?
?Colinus?
?Colinus?
Townie
?Colinus?
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:40 am

Post by ?Colinus? »

um, pretend I made that last remark. :oops:
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:36 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

umm, how many to lynch you say. hmm. ok 4 sounds good.

In any case
Flying Dutchman
is now dead.

Sorry it's been so long I had to leave town and I forgot to let you guys know. I'm sorry. In any case, it's now night. Send in the choices.
I miss Puzzle.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:56 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

Game set and match ladies and gentlemen.

Here is the final night tally.

?YouYou? discovers what it feels like to burn cold. He was Commodore Amazing, Mason.
???? has a discovery channel moment with a vial full of Ether. He was Mepmuff
?Collnius? has a bad day. He was Quailman.

All in all who is left.

that would be ?Charlie?, d_rouge, and ?Namelessone?

And who is the winner, why that would be d_rouge and ?Charlie? of course. and by that, I mean that d_rouge is ?Charlie? They were they Serial Killer. They were also hidden in a Mason Group with CA, and Quailman.

?Namelessone? was also Flying Dutchman, they were the Mafia Secondary Cop. Let's do the whole nightchoices things, if anybody has questions about role descriptions then you can ask each other because, and I won't lie to you, I'm too lazy to type that much out right now.

Night 1:
Dranko20 - No Action
?ClearLiquid? - No Action
d_rouge - Kills ?Internet Stranger?
?Charlie? - Kills Seol (Doctor Protected)
Green Liquid Kills esme
?Purple Liquid? Kills ?esme?
Mepmuff investigates Mastermind of Sin
???? investigates Commodore Amazing
esme investigates Seol
?esme? investigates ?Purple Liquid?
Seol Copies CA's ability targetting Mr Stoofer
?Rainbow Brite? copies Mr Stoofers's ability targetting CA
(This action causes ?Rainbow Brite to be the cause of CA's death)
Mr Stoofer - No Action
?All Star? - No Action
Quailman- Mason
?Colinus? - Mason
Commodore Amazing - Mason
?YouYou? - Mason
Flying Dutchman identifies Quailman to be ?Colinus?
?Namesless one identifies ?YouYou? to be Commodore Amazing
Mastermind of Sin Protects Seol
?Internet Stranger? protects Flying Dutchman
BrianMcQueso - No Night Action
?Impossible? - No Night Action

Night 2.

Mr Stoofer - No choice
?All Star? - No choice
Brian McQueso - Roleblocks ?Purple Liquid?
?Impossible? - Roleblocks BrianMcQueso (No night actions from BrianMcqueso occur due to this)
SapphireVerde(replacing Mastermind of Sin) - Protects ?YouYou?
d_rouge Kills ?All Star?
?Charlie? Kills Seol
Flying Dutchman identifies ?Rainbow Brite? as Seol
?Namelessone? identifies Mastermind of Sin (Now SapphireVerde) as nobody, because of Dranko20's action. Instead he identifies Mepmuff as ????.
Dranko20 misdirects ?Namelessone's Night action to Mepmuff. This causes 2 things, 1 the mafia learn something they already knew, and, since Flying Dutchman does have night kill powers due to his mafia status, he is forced to kill his partner through this action.\
?Purple Liquid Kills ?Rainbow Brite?
Seol Copies Mr Stoofers Ability, targetting ?All Star?
?Rainbow Brite? copies ?All Stars? Ability, targetting Mr Stoofer
(This action caused Seol to kill the vigilante using the vigilante's own powers against himself. Quite the jolly good laugh I got out of this one, I'm sorry if the rest of you aren't as amused.)
Quailman - Mason
?Collinus? - Mason
?You You? - Mason
Mepmuff - No Choices Submitted
???? - No Choices Submitted (Congratulations to Mepmuff on the new baby boy or girl WHOO!!!!)

Night 3:

BrianMcQueso roleblocks Dranko20
?Impossible? Roleblocks ????
Dranko20 did not submit an action (but he was roleblocked anyway.)
d_rouge submitted a target that was already dead and did not have time to correct it before deadline (this was partially my fault for not changing the front page, but people should really pay attention to who is lynched.)
?Charlie? kills Dranko20
Quailman - Mason
?Collinus? - Mason
Flying Dutchman identifies d_rouge as ?Charlie?
?Namelessone? identifies ?Charlie? as d_rouge
?YouYou? - Mason
Flying Dutchman kills Quailman
???? investigates ?Charlie? discovers serial killer status, also kills Brian McQueso.
(this is where the mistake on my part came into play. Above you can see that BrianMcQueso did in fact roleblock ????. I took that into account when I stopped the kill of BrianMcQueso from going through. However the investigation, also made by ???? was something that I allowed to go through and the results of which I sent in to ???? before I got the PM from Brian, telling me to roleblock that action. The resulting controversy of (I blocked you, no you didn't) that followed was in fact my fault, for jumping the gun and sending out night choice results too quickly. If I had explained that mid-game it would have no only revealed ???? to be scum, but also have proven brian to be innocent which is just not fair in the overall game. instead of screwing the game up moreso i decided to tell you all (subtly) that i made a mistake and hope things worked out. I appologize.)

Now on to the final night.

Night 4:

d_rouge kills ?YouYou?
?Charlie? Kills ????
?YouYou? - Mason
?Collinus? - Mason
???? - Kills ?Collinus?
?Namelessone? did not submit a nightchoice.

In the morning we awaken with d_rouge, ?Charlie?, and ?Namelessone?

and with that, the game is over.

Any and all questions and comments are appreciated. I'm still trying to get my bearings when it comes to modding these games but I hope you all had fun here. Any suggestions you have to make future games better are always welcome, and until next time this has been another edition of Strykker Verde's WTF mafia.'

Goodnight everybody.
I miss Puzzle.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:03 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Wow!

Well played everyone and congrats d_rouge for the win.

A very interesting set-up Strykker, thanks very much for modding.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”