CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Mala did you read my case? Did it sway your opinion of Bit at all?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 349, CF Riot wrote:Dashy is trying to imply he is.

Because I essentially should be at this point. Day one I come in and bus my partner calling my lover second pick for scum with him instead of going for either of the other pairings which were easy enough lynches? I bus but only when not bussing looks like a losing strategy (SCIENCE game Mala is talking about is perfect example)

Of course at this point im actually leaning that it is Bit which is going to make you feel all the more uncomfortable, but will try and back that up with the parts from your case that actually make some sense, quite a few were "assume X, try and force Y to fit" when really when you are scum, not too many posts are too different than if you are town.

Bits first couple posts after my replace in are it mainly. There is some acceptance that I am town on theory levels, but an unusual attempt to cut my attack on OOTN. At the same time though, its just "RBD is scum, im not voting OOTN" which just doesnt fit the way Bit played the rest of the game.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I don't recall there being much suspicion of the KittenBits pair before you replaced in, but there was sufficient suspicion of Om for a lynch, even if it wasn't coalescing at that point, and you were filling the shoes of a lurker who gathered several votes quite quickly. I would say that is the sort of situation where not bussing is a losing strategy. How else would you have played it if you were Om's buddy?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 352, CF Riot wrote:I don't recall there being much suspicion of the KittenBits pair before you replaced in, but there was sufficient suspicion of Om for a lynch, even if it wasn't coalescing at that point, and you were filling the shoes of a lurker who gathered several votes quite quickly.

Bit had picked up a couple votes before I replaced in and the lurker wagon was dying out while grey one was holding. Not sure what part of the game you think I replaced into.

I would say that is the sort of situation where not bussing is a losing strategy. How else would you have played it if you were Om's buddy?

Probably would have seen if I could have pulled off a KittenBit lynch since that left the GreyMoney slot who you were suspect of and was suspicious of itself. If I thought there was no way a KittenBit lynch could happen, I probably would have gone for the bus. Bit was very lynchable though at that stage and if the push was there it would have been KittenBit vs GreyMoney meaning the residual wagon was TT and that would have given me a hoof up the next day.

Im pretty good at planning as scum and seeing ahead, again look at SCIENCE. D1 a VT get clear and the masons I am able to pick out, so its four left, two VT and me/partner. I need both of the VT lynches and my partner is in a position where even if I took the simple D1 mislynch they would be gone D2 without some massive luck. Thats a situation where you bus, because it means that D2 the easy lynch gets mopped up, I get lots of town points and enter lylo looking like town tagging along the D1 one who read town thanks in large part to me so they have some trust and somepony who while didnt look overly scummy, looked much less townie.

This one I could have made it TT vs TT easily. If GreyMoney got lynched you were sorta on edge about KittenBit. If KittenBit got lynched GreyMoney would likely kill themseleves. From there its just a discussion with the partner about if we want to do and if the D2 win is a possibility or not.
You don't earn
loyalty
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by CF Riot »

One vote on Bit was from GG with pretty flimsy reasoning and the other was Omscum. The lurker wagon was dying but that's not really the point, the point is your slot was under suspicion which you had to make up for.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:09 am

Post by guille2015 »

VOTE COUNT 2.0xWith 4 alive it's 3 votes to Lynch.

Voting for:

Bitmap (2):
CF Riot, Rainbowdash

Rainbowdash(0):
Malakittens (0):
CF Riot(1):
Bitmap

Not voting (1): Malakittens

Deadline is in (expired on 2012-12-21 09:13:00)
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 354, CF Riot wrote:One vote on Bit was from GG with pretty flimsy reasoning and the other was Omscum. The lurker wagon was dying but that's not really the point, the point is your slot was under suspicion which you had to make up for.

But there was suspicion of Mala too, and if that exists passive Bit support is tacked on. Also I didnt see JL under any sort of pressure since most of the votes appeared to be more annoyance based than suspicion based. Out of all pairs we were LEAST likely to be lynched day one, I saw no threat of having to approach replacing in from a guarded stance where (again regardless of alignment) you have to take certain steps that you cant take normally.

Also as scum my first move is to immediately clear Mala today? Trying to force 2v2 or at least stall to see what you were going to do left the most doors open. Clearing Mala means that as scum my entire gameplan became "lynch Bit" while I missed the Bit vote which I recently made that worst case left my gameplan as "keep the votes tied".
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Ugh, Om just did that gambit as a way of "buddying" with someone else in order to get me lynched. Please don't tell me you guys seriously think I'm scum...
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 357, Bitmap wrote:Ugh, Om just did that gambit as a way of "buddying" with someone else in order to get me lynched.

So you buddied back to somepony who you thought was scummy?

Its also not the only reason. What CFR pointed out regarding how you saw OOTN as scummy yet really froze when I came in and hard pushed in that direction doesnt make much sense if it was really a scum read and not distancing.

I dont like that if its CFR this is going to come down to me, but im staying where I am for now.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 358, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 357, Bitmap wrote:Ugh, Om just did that gambit as a way of "buddying" with someone else in order to get me lynched.

So you buddied back to somepony who you thought was scummy?

Its also not the only reason. What CFR pointed out regarding how you saw OOTN as scummy yet really froze when I came in and hard pushed in that direction doesnt make much sense if it was really a scum read and not distancing.

I dont like that if its CFR this is going to come down to me, but im staying where I am for now.

As a joke. Do you seriously expect me to do that if I was scum?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Bitmap »

Actually, you probably do after that derpy game of JK9++
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Thats more or less the definition of WIFOM.
You don't earn
loyalty
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh. I am currently leaning on my own partner as scum. That's based off the town meta. He's not being aggressive. Then again, OM was saying odd things regarding Dashie by saying watch out she might be scum because she took control in another game, but didn't vote.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 am

Post by CF Riot »

I'm pretty okay with my Bit vote. If he's town, he sure isn't reacting like it. Dashie was just scummy enough today that I would still vote him if you talked me into it. At this point I'm ready for whatever. It's been a fun game, but we're dragging now and I don't see anyone dropping any new major points. Sooner or later you just gotta make a decision and go with it.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 362, Malakittens wrote:Ugh. I am currently leaning on my own partner as scum. That's based off the town meta. He's not being aggressive. Then again, OM was saying odd things regarding Dashie by saying watch out she might be scum because she took control in another game, but didn't vote.

Can you NOT hammer yet either way. Last post from CFR was one of those that makes me really feel uneasy again, just dont want to lose tiebreaks. Fact that Bit isnt voting is another one of those "im not happy" feelings.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I have voted and my vote is on CF. What else you want from me?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

For some reason I thought it wasnt.

Lets try something new - Why are you town?
You don't earn
loyalty
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh. I wanted to see reactions : P

Though I'm still waiting patiently.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Hey guys, I'm here too.

366 is not how you play the game.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by CF Riot »

unvote vote: me
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uh
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by CF Riot »

You should hammer. Dashy is full of crap. If he was really as indecisive as he claims to be he'd be working harder. He hasn't really grilled either of Bit or me today. Bit's just playing a suck towngame. He's uninterested in the game and has been since about halfway through D1. He feels obligated to post every now and then so he checks in on us, but he really isn't paying attention and whenever he remembers it's lylo he folds and runs off again.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 371, CF Riot wrote:You should hammer. Dashy is full of crap. If he was really as indecisive as he claims to be he'd be working harder. He hasn't really grilled either of Bit or me today. Bit's just playing a suck towngame. He's uninterested in the game and has been since about halfway through D1. He feels obligated to post every now and then so he checks in on us, but he really isn't paying attention and whenever he remembers it's lylo he folds and runs off again.

So my scumplay is to try and give the only lynch I would have outs by letting them talk about how they are town?

I dont like endgames because I never get to play them as town, have been in an endgame as town once as Dash, and another player voted wrong basically out the gate. Overall probably about five endgames as town, in four years. Probably you just have zero idea about how I actually play as scum, its overly calculated and when I need a stall... they need to come at the right time. With Bit at L-1 and Mala expressing some intent to hammer is NOT the time I dissuade a hammer and express suspicion of a partner, thats the time to keep you happy by saying what you want to hear. Im not going to go into wall mode when really its unlikely anything that can be said will change my views on what something means since no other facts can actually come out here.

Im actually fairly tempted to selfhammer here because 363 is probably one of the single scummiest posts in the game.

unvote

Because if CFR is scum his vote is going back soon and I REALLY dont want Mala to hammer if thats the case right now.
You don't earn
loyalty
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 366, Rainbowdash wrote:For some reason I thought it wasnt.

Lets try something new - Why are you town?

Does this look like my goddamn SK meta?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Your scumplay is to try and stay townier looking than Bit. If Bit tries to put up some defense of himself then you get the chance to discredit it. It's not that hard to figure out. There's nothing wrong with 363. I'm bored and you can clearly see me reaching this point from my posts and the state of the game. But if you think its scummy, then come at me bro. I don't think you'll do it.

pedit: Bit, why are you referencing SK meta in this game?

Return to “Completed Open Games”