NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Konowa »

Please show these posts.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 993, DeasVail wrote:I'm sorry.

Also I'd lean Konowa over NS because NS's jump from Baby Spice to Nacho (considering when he voted for Baby) was really strange for scum imo.

In post 1004, DeasVail wrote:NS is still more town than Konowa (and his recent post is not very good, but isn't really that scummy either).

Also don't like the "Konowa is playing like he did as town, not playing like he did as scum" towncase for him considering how town everyone else is (even NS).

In post 1061, DeasVail wrote:I haven't read into it like I normally would, and I always feel that it's hard to read NS, but he's generally felt like town to me here, and obviously the scumread on you isn't giving up like I thought it was and actually seems genuine now (and weird to come from him as scum).

The main thing that makes me question him as scum is still the vote for Nacho.

If you vote for a scumbuddy in that kind of situation, then I think that you'd commit yourself to their wagon. You're basically making the decision whether to bus them or not. So if you vote for them, you've decided to bus. I don't think there was anything really that made it a good idea for NS to suddenly not bus anymore, and if he had made the decision to bus, then switching back to Nacho is the kind of thing that from his perspective would attract more attention than supporting Nacho from the beginning would have done. I think as scum, it's much more awkward to vote for a scumbuddy in that kind of situation and then unvote.

I'm not sure of this, and everyone except konowa I feel is more than he is, but there's nothing this strong for me that indicates Konowa-town, and there are things I find scummy about Konowa that I've said. I don't think your case on NS is that bad, but none of it really feels that significant to me I guess.

PEdit: Ok, and I may be wrong, but nothing brought up for him being town has been very convincing to me.

In post 1079, DeasVail wrote:Empire, I think my earlier point is more relevant now that he's obviously not scum giving up.

Tammy, please don't listen too much to my response to your post, especially since it's only me. With Konowa, it was mainly his weird comment about Mehdi flipping scum and his lack of interaction with Baby Spice. There are townish things about him too, but he's the least town for me.

PEdit: Hmm maybe you're right then. I haven't played with NS-scum in a while, although I'm voting for NS anyway and it's not like I'm going to be able to decide between them.

Yeah, I don't really like that reason for town Konowa because it's what people have said about me when I've been scum before, and although it's possible to slip up a bit (as I feel I have done a bit recently as scum), I don't think it's
too
hard to replicate town play.

In post 1111, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1095, Konowa wrote:I think what SnowStorm is saying is that if you do somehow flip Town, you words postmortem would carry more weight. Presenting why you think I'm more likely to be scum than NS would help Town in the next Day phase.

lol

Empire, come on, this is probably from scum.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1122, Tammy wrote:
In post 1092, SnowStorm wrote:This is just so annoying. DV's lynch is a no-brainer to me and I simply can't understand why you three are still trying to avoid it or fight it. I get it that you wanted to look at other suspects, I get it that you really wished you were right about your earlier town reads on DV / scum reads on Konowa/NS, but we've had more than enough time to think and analyze every possible scenario and no matter how hard you wish you were right, you have to admit that you're most likely wrong now and DV won't become town all of a sudden just to make you happy.

Can we end this now, please?!!?!??

(I'm aware this might come out as an overreaction and that I could just wait for you to make up your minds, but I can't help it, this is deeply irritating.)

What is your problem? How is it hurting you for us to discuss things? Because you just know you're right? Good for you, don't move your vote, but I don't really see the need for the ranting.

For the record, I couldn't care less about being right about earlier town reads, especially on ones that weren't that strong either. The only town read I'd refuse to so much as consider is empire. And I suppose you as a good point was made that the gunsmith makes sense with a vig I guess. The rest I've been reconsidering and reassessing the whole time.

And if it is DV, great. All we've wasted is a couple of days. If it's not, then the discussion today will be productive for tomorrow. So just deal. You're going to get your DV lynch.

As I said, I can't help it, it just irritates me. It's pointless. All the discussion we're having now we can have tomorrow IF DV flips town (or if he flips scum and the game goes on), and in that case the discussion will actually be fruitful because we'll know his alignment. We need his flip to move on. Also, if the game doesn't end with DV's lynch, it means right now the scum is playing us, sowing doubt and uncertainness, which they wouldn't be able to do if we had lynched DV already.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 1099, Nobody Special wrote:Her case on me (not to mention her abrasive, snarky attitude) is not town!Tammy. I'll have to dig up the game, give me a few minutes.

I'm pretty sure Tammy is town. Not because I think everyone but DS is town, but because she's playing like her townself. This attitude, it's a town tell.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Konowa »

None of 1126. Sorry, and I've have a few.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by SnowStorm »

Deas, regarding Konowa, what do you make of Zach's scum read on him and openness to his lynch? Because as I see it that is a huge point against Konoa-Scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't think Zach ever really looked like he wanted to lynch Konowa.

When it was me and him on Snow and Johhog on Konowa with me obviously able to vote for either, he could have easily just moved to konowa and told me to do so and then he would have had a better counterwagon if he was open to lynching him.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1131, DeasVail wrote:I don't think Zach ever really looked like he wanted to lynch Konowa.

When it was me and him on Snow and Johhog on Konowa with me obviously able to vote for either, he could have easily just moved to konowa and told me to do so and then he would have had a better counterwagon if he was open to lynching him.

When would he have told you to do so? :eek:
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Hey, Tammy -- THAT'S A SCUMSLIP. It just walked up and PUNCHED YOU IN THE GUT.

Did you feel it? Didja? DIDJA??
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Konowa »

I'm done with this Day. DV isn't going to respond to the actual motivation points I made. I see no reason to post anymore. If it gets to that point I'll dodge. Don't expect more.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Konowa »

STOP NINJA!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

I didn't feel it like a punch in the gut, I felt like it was a slap across the face.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: deasvail

Hopefully this ends the game and no one minds. We're not going to get anywhere else, and I think we have enough decent content for tomorrow if he does come back town.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Empire »

MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS I LITERALLY JUST GOT BACK FROM REPLAYING SOME HALF LIFE 2 AND I WAS GOING TO READ AND HAMMER

;_;
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

Sorry I stole your hammer :(. I should have asked if it was okay, but he just was getting increasingly scummier.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh, I don't think that was a scumslip.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

It might not have been but your whole interaction with konowa reads scummy, and he raised a couple good points that go along with your suspicious interaction with zach. All of the interaction today got to the point of uproductiveness.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm finding it very hard to decide between talking and not talking. :)
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Zar »

Thread Locked. Watching Silver Linings Playbook, bbl.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Zar »

The forests around Castle Zar are supposedly haunted by Werewolves, who are believed to protect the Castle and its lands from fiends. Pious Regfan, however, took upon himself to eliminate these abominations from the area and forbade the full moon celebrations in their honor. But every once in a while. A She-Wolf in disguise enters the Castle and takes her prey.

Day 4, End of Day VoteCount

DeasVail (4): Konowa, SnowStorm, Nobody Special, Tammy

Nobody Special (1): DeasVail

Not Voting (2):
Empire, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013 8:45 AM New York Time. (GMT-5)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2013-01-23 08:45:00)

DeasVail has been lynched. Flip coming shortly.
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Zar »

Master
DeasVail
Room 2.

Dear Prey,

The Members of the Castle have organized several activities within the Castle Woods. We have appointed a committee of hunters from within the visitors which have expressed their interest in acquiring pelts from the well known Foxes from our lands.

We regret to inform that the hunting of silver Zar foxes is currently off season. However, we have authorized the guests to select one among them to act as an honorary prey. Overwhelmingly, you have been chosen.

We have included a pair of running shoes for you, since you will be needing them in short notice. Do know the Castle takes pride of its hunting weaponry and all the guests have been properly equipped.

We have also invited a taxidermist, in case the visitor changes their mind and would like to have his prizes skin mounted for display.

Enjoy the last race for your life!

Zar, Castle Keeper

DeasVail,
Mafia Goon
, removed from the Zar Estate on Day Four.

The guests saw the moonrise from the woods. They had gotten far too distracted and off track during their fox hunt. What a beautiful night, no?

Or perhaps a what a horrible one to have a curse?

As you turned your backs to look into the Castle and run back, three howls startled you. When you turned yourselves back, you knew your fates were certainly over.

You should have listened to the Castle Keeper and not drift away...

Looks like a new haunting story is about to be written.

SnowStorm,
2-Shot Vigilante
, has been endgamed.

Nobody Special,
Vanilla Townie
, has been endgamed.

Ser Arthur Dayne,
Vanilla Townie
, has been endgamed.

Empire, Tammy, and Konowa,
Werewolf Goons
have won the game!
Show

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Konowa »

...?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Empire »

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yay! Congrats us!

We totally had them fooled :P
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Konowa »

Not in my role PM.

What?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”