xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 am

Post by xofelf »

I don't have any questions for either of you since I know why I am where I am. If anyone has questions for me though, drop me an im.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Xalxe »

What the
fuck
, Nick.

And do not PM each other, or IM, or anything private. That doesn't fly at FTC.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 2926, Xalxe wrote:What the
fuck
, Nick.

And do not PM each other, or IM, or anything private. That doesn't fly at FTC.

What do you expect out of the guy who wants to run Arkham Asylum, Normalcy?!?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'll get to answering and torchwalks tonight.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Snakes »

Sorry for the late reply everyone. This torchwalk took a lot out of me. Anyway, here it is:

#24 SoraAdvent
I heard that you went around making Final Two deals with everyone. That doesn't work in a Survivor game. People talked and you got targeted. You may not have been able to bring everyone to the Final 2, but at least you were able to bring everyone to the Final 23. :P

#23 IzakTheGoomba
The thing I remember about you is that you posted something at the start of the game that I, in hindsight, thinks sums up your game pretty well :P
Spoiler: Post

But yeah, you basically weren't around. You didn't really help in challenges or talk to too many people. Communication is really important in these games, so I'd advise you to do that if you decide to play again. But then again, most people didn't really care about this game, so I can't blame you too much.

#22 T-Bone
I'm sorry about your elimination. It seems like you were pretty bitter about it, and I do want to see people who are invested get far. But at the same time, even though I wasn't in your tribe, I do think that your elimination was necessary. You are a decent player, and there was an alliance formed that you were not in. I guess people just eliminated you while they could, but you probably should have lasted longer than 22nd. Also, I completely disagreed with your ideas about the auction challenge. With something as important as the Immunity Idol and vote doublers on the table, whoever ends up sitting out of the challenge gets screwed out of the chance to compete for one of those things.

#21 Chesskid3
My first Tribal Council. I think it was pretty obvious that you weren't seriously playing the game. And after All Stars, I think most people were wary of aligning with you, so you were not included in the alliance. And you said in our QT that you weren't planning on being social but would just compete in challenges (and you didn't even really help too much), so this vote was something that needed to be made. Sorry, but someone had to be the first boot from this tribe.

#20 Drench
Oh Drench. I'm not sure if you realized, but the reason I turned you down when you asked for an alliance was because I was already in an alliance that was planning on voting you off, and I knew that if I said yes I would have to backstab you shortly. I felt bad about voting you off because you were a lot better in challenges than most of the tribe, but you were a huge threat. If you had survived, you would have tried to rally support against people like Ani and me, and I couldn't have that.

#19 Pizzadudes7
I was expecting your elimination, but I don't really remember why it occured. You were good in challenges, and one of the more organized Newtrals
though that isn't saying too much
. I guess people just didn't like being around you? I think it probably should have been Mist who went, given how much she was costing the tribe. But you were probably screwed when you and kdowns landed on the same tribe. I assume you both probably would have tried to get the other out, and Kdowns was more in control of the tribe.

#18 Mist7676
Oh Mist, I was kind of surprised that you lasted this long. Your tribe had pretty much no organization. They would have at least had a shot in everything except the first challenge if they had better communication. And I think you are at the very least partially responsible for that. Sorry if this comes off as harsh. But I was surprised at what happened in the Square Panic challenge, where you said you would work with us but then went ahead and killed Ani. I wasn't sure what you were thinking for that.

#17 Prosecutor Godot
I don't really have too much to say for you. You were the last elimination before the tribe swap. You weren't really here too much and didn't help your tribe in challenges, so it's not too much of a surprise that they decided to get rid of you. Good luck in future games.

#16 TheMiniLibrarian
This yellow is ugly. Anyway, I didn't really talk to you too much. You seemed pretty nice and helpful enough in challenges, but me and Ani thought that you had told Drench he was in danger, so we were mad at you for that. Apparently you went inactive just as the tribes were swapped? I'm not sure exactly what happened, since I was barred from speaking to your tribe, and I never did ask. I did like how you said you loved me after I suicided in the Square Panic challenge though :P

#15 TwistedSpoon
I was sad to see you leave actually. You were one of the few on our tribe who contributed in challenges. And I felt pretty close with you in the Dveils. I considered you a good ally, and you were one of the first to contact me in this game. I was looking forward to joining up with you at the merge, but sadly, that was not to be.

#14 Cheery Dog
You pretty much came out of nowhere and got to pick both sides of the swap. You were on my radar for the Sky Panic challenge, but I would have never expected you to control both sides of the swap. You did have an impact on my game though, because you separated me from every one of my pre-swap allies except xofelf. And while I was mad about that, I was forced to adapt, make new connections, and it got me closer to xof. I did blame you for us losing the minesweeper challenge though. We likely would have lost anyway, but as I recall, you were just digging wherever you wanted and not listening to the group AIM chat. And of course I was happy to make sure that the Angles wouldn't have a majority. I'll always remember your six kills in that grid challenge though. That was some really nice work.

#13 Feirei
I was actually thinking of voting you off earlier. You didn't seem to want to talk to me, and you weren't contributing in challenges, even on the Dveils. But you pretty much went inactive after the swap. So I'm sorry about voting you off, but it didn't seem like you were too mad, so good job on not being bitter. I was actually hoping for a Bowser-Bowser Jr. alliance to roar its way through the game. Oh well.

#12 Animorpherv1
You were a huge threat in this game. You were able to get a large alliance together and put yourself at the head. And despite many large alliances tearing themselves apart, this one remained intact for half the game. So good job on that. Unfortunately, you just came off as looking like too big of a threat. If you had gotten to merge, you probably would have won this game. I guess that in your next game, you should probably try to come off as less of a threat. And to be completely honest, I didn't really trust you completely. I could tell that you were keeping some things from me, and that I wasn't your top ally. But it didn't really make a difference. But I want to tell you to not give up hope. One of these days, you'll make the endgame.

#11 Pickemgenius
I was actually hoping to work with you. We had made a great team in the last Survivor game and I had really enjoyed having you as an ally. However, you obviously didn't care about this game. And to be fair, I didn't blame you (but that's a discussion not for my torchwalk). You didn't help in the challenges, so it made our decision pretty easy. But congrats on 11th place. For someone who didn't really care about the game, that's a great placing.

#10 The Ultimator
At first I thought you were inactive, given how you missed pretty much all of the challenges on Chaos. But then you came and gave us the answer to a question on some trivia challenge that we didn't know. I started talking to you then, and I thought that you were pretty cool, but had probably gotten screwed over by being too busy to do the live challenges. Even though you asked us to vote you off (which is something that I disliked), I enjoyed talking to you and bashing the mod together. For a new player to get tenth even while missing most of the challenges is pretty impressive, and I hope you continue to stick around.

#9 Klick
I enjoyed working with you. Even though we started on different tribes initially, we got to talking and I think we both realized that we worked well together. I felt very close with you, and I was really hoping to work together. We never did end up on the same tribe, but I hoped that we would meet up once we merged, and we could
really
work together, now that we would finally be on the same tribe. Unfortunately, you had some real life problems and had to quit the game. I really hope that everything is better and has worked out okay. Some things are more important than Survivor.

#8 D3f3nd3r
To be honest, I was sort of prejudiced against you at first. I was expecting you to be like Arwen in this game, and I was a little mad after hearing that you were targeting me. But once we talked, I found I liked you more than I expected. We never really had a strong connection, but we were at least friendly towards each other. I think that you improved in this game. To go from 19th place to 8th is pretty impressive. I want to save everything I want to say for my reply to your jury question, but just so you know, I
did
vote for you.

#7 Kdowns
You were a good player this game. IIRC, you were the leader of the charge to vote off Ani, a blindside that changed the game. I think that you became the biggest threat, at least from the Purity side, once he left. For this vote, I was conflicted, and I'm sure this annoyed people. On one hand, you had saved me and xof the round before, and I felt pretty bad stabbing you in the back the very next round. But I didn't trust you, and I was sure you were planning on an all-Purity endgame, so I knew it was best to vote you out.

#6 Nicholas1024
I felt bad about how this game turned out. You were the first person to contact me, and I trusted you and was looking forward to working alongside you in the pre-tribe period. Unfortunately, we just never ended up on the same tribe. When we made the merge together, we were on opposite sides of the game. I still enjoyed talking with you, but I think we both agreed that in our conversations, we had 90% non-gametalk. When it came down to this vote, I realized that getting you out would open this game up for me. I was confident I would make the Final 3 at the very least, since everyone left had me in their endgame plans :P

#5 TheBadOne
Oh, TBO. I still feel bad about this. You were my closest ally on the Dveils, and I really enjoyed talking to you. I was hoping we could go far together, but unfortunately, we ended up on other ends of the tribe swap. And it seemed like this game was about Chaos vs Purity, which pretty much assured that we would be on opposite sides. I tried to look out for you, but at the Final 5 vote I was faced with a difficult choice. If I saved you, I would be basically choosing to go with Purity over Chaos. It was a very tough because I hated voting you out, but I felt like I would be in more control of the game if I voted for you. I hope you aren't mad at me, but if you are, then that is totally understandable.

#4 Swyellowtail
So, this is going to take a lot of explaining :D . I know that you're upset over me voting for you, and I don't really blame you. But to show you why I did what I did, I guess I just didn't trust you. I knew that we weren't that close, and that you didn't really trust me and thought I told Kdowns we were voting for him. And you didn't tell me those concerns, but rather let me find out indirectly. So going into this vote, I didn't really trust you. And after thinking about it, I knew that you wouldn't take me to the Final 2, but a xof/me/DV Final 3 would mean I would be going to the Final two no matter what. So I am sorry about voting you off, but I don't really regret it, as I know it was a good move for me.

#3 Xofelf
First of all:
Spoiler: Bowser Jr and Peach

I am really happy to have gotten a chance to meet you. While the tribe swap took me away from my allies, it gave me a chance to become closer to you. I think we worked together really well, and that we make a great duo. We were able to pretty much plot out how we wanted the game to go. And while we did have our rough spots, we were always able to make up in the end. I think that overall, you are probably one of my best
friends
on this site.

#2 (hopefully) DeasVail
Our relationship definitely did not get off to a good start. You had told me that you were with us, and then sent a last minute message saying you were siding with Kdowns. I was pretty mad at you, and I wanted you gone. I would never have believed that we would end up as the Final Two at that point. But as the rounds went on, I decided to give you another chance. And I'm glad that I did. We were able to put our differences aside and work together. I think that our relationship is proof that one should never give up on an ally. I wish you the best of luck for this vote.

Also, I just came across this, and I wanted to share it:
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Xalxe »

In post 2929, Snakes wrote:This yellow is ugly.

You know what, fuck you very much too. You're lucky that you even HAD graphics, ungrateful little...
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Snakes »

In post 2930, Xalxe wrote:
In post 2929, Snakes wrote:This yellow is ugly.

You know what, fuck you very much too. You're lucky that you even HAD graphics, ungrateful little...

I actually was referring to the Font Color on MS :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Klick »

srs mode on

Hey guys. First off, just have to say that I'm pretty amazed that my three closest allies since the beginning ended up being the Final Three. I got very close to you guys this game, on a strategic and personal level. I even knew DV kinda well before this, and can say that this brought me closer. So yeah, thanks for that, guys.

However, that also means that I won't be biased due to it on either side. I'm going to base my vote entirely on who I think played the best game (duh). I have a good feeling for who I want to vote for, but I'm not 100%.

Some tasks for both of you: (I really want you to answer these BEFORE reading your own section)

1. I want you to describe your entire game from pre-tribal all the way to the Final Three. I want you to focus specifically on aspects of:

- your play within your tribes
- your greatest allies in each stage
- threats to your success in each stage
- your thoughts going into the Merge
- specifically how my departure affected your play

as well as anything else you think I need to know. It can be as detailed or as concise as you'd like, but remember; walls make you look good.

2. I want you to attempt to describe your opponent's play in the same light.

3. I want you to discuss xofelf's involvement in your gameplay
and say why she totally deserved to win
. I know she was heavily involved in both of your games. Compare your play with her to your play with me. Again, as concise or detailed as necessary to answer.

4. If you were the one who was voted out in the last Tribal Council, who would you vote for as of now, and vice versa.

5. Not a very important question in terms of decision-making, but describe your relations with swyellowtail. He was a complete enigma to me. Also, Snakes, tell me who voted for who in the tribal council in which he was voted out, as I'm curious about that.

6. In what ways did you play better than your competitor?

Now, I'm going to start a "conversation" with both of you. It will reveal my point of view of what I've been through with both of you, and I want you to respond in a normal fashion. It will require you both to be honest about what's happened here. Don't worry about appealing to me - remember, my vote is going to who I think had the best control over their success in the game.

DeasVail

I feel like I was most tightly aligned with you, and vice-versa, at the time of my departure. We had plenty of time to get closer and strategize during the time after the tribe swap. You should know that, when I gave my input regarding how the tribes should be swapped, I worked primarily to get on the same tribe as you so we could get closer. TML and I were going to be on the other tribe in place of D3f and someone else (Snakes?) without that. We were partners, and I likely would have proposed to go to the Final Two with you if I wasn't involved in a previous engagement with your opponent.

Provide necessary commentary on the above paragraph.

Snakes

Ah, this will be fun. I think we worked great with each other at the beginning, throwing strategies at each other. Our plan to vote ani out and break the game into new alliances met great success (with half of the credit going to kdowns for that vote), but I made a fatal flaw in telling kdowns too much. I have a question: How far were you planning to go on our Final Two alliance, in all honesty? Also, I'm interested in hearing your story about what happened past our split, in particular.

So yeah. Basically, I'm going to read your stories and decide on my own what sounds like a better game. You guys are both awesome, and best of luck.

PEdit: This was all made before seeing that Torchwalk.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by kdowns »

P.S. No one told me I was getting voted out when I did. I figured it out.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by DeasVail »

There's a maximum number of smilies?! What madness is this?

Anyway, if there's somewhere in my torchwalk post where you think I'd have placed a smilie, then just imagine it's there.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 am

Post by DeasVail »

Looks like I've got a lot to do. Anyway, torchwalk first! (Thanks Snakes for putting all the images in such a convenient place :D )

I must say I also heard of your fondness for F2 deals. Now, some will say that word was bound to get around eventually, that you'd merely be considered a threat and not trusted by anyone. I, however, personally felt that the biggest problem with your play was that you didn't offer a F2 alliance to me. :cry:

I was pretty excited to see you sign up! You've obviously been a big part of Mish Mash, and I was interested to see how you'd go in your first Survivor. I never talked to you, or to anyone about your elimination so I don't know anything about it, but I would love it if you gave it another go. :) I guess to everyone who had this as their first game: D3f and I both improved a lot here from our first game (at least I think it was D3f's first), so play again! :D

I actually quite liked you in both of my survivor games (this and S:ME), but both times things didn't really work out. Going against Xofelf seemed a very bad idea at the time, so I voted for you. I'm really sorry that it came as such a shock though (which was at least partly my fault) and I really hope I get the chance to work with you in a future game, as you seem like a really fun ally to have! Oh, and I loved your tribe name suggestion. :D (I'm pretty sure it was you)

CHESSKID

I had never played with you before now, but it seems you have quite the reputation in Survivor. :) I enjoyed your posts in-thread (the gifs!) and I'm glad I got the opportunity to talk with you a little, even if it was right before your elimination. Ani was obviously really eager to get you out, so I don't know what you could have done to stop it. In any case, I hope I get the chance to see more of you in future games.

Yeah.. I actually don't know anything about your play this game, or how you were eliminated. I never ended up speaking to you either. :( All I can say is that being a Newtral was probably quite a bit of bad luck.

I heard a lot more about you from other people than I did from you yourself and it seemed most from your tribe were upset with bad organisation. I don't know if your problem was like mine except with people actually expecting you to lead, or whether there was a bigger problem. It was nice winning the first challenge together though. I feel bad about taking so many people that you wanted, but just so you know, it was all Ani's fault! He was the one telling me what to do! :P Working together to knock off Ani in that challenge was fun too! I did have a bit of explaining to do afterwards, how ever. :)

Oh Godot. At the beginning of the game, I really wanted to ally with you considering we were Password buddies and all. It's just a shame you got too busy for it and I didn't want to try too hard to keep you in. :( I hope you find the time for a future game though. It's really fun if you can fit it into your schedule.

I didn't ever speak to you, but it seemed to me like you must have played decently to get as far as you did, so congratulations for that. :) I think you were just the only one left on Purity that Ani wasn't explicitly allied with (or maybe you were allies, I don't know), so to everyone you seemed like the obvious first vote.

I was looking forward to seeing you in this game after you co-modded my first, but I feel like we never really got along. I forget exactly what happened during some of the times we spoke, but I do remember a lot of tension in our conversations. If this was just with me then it probably isn't a problem, but I know that I at least felt like I wouldn't be able to work with you. As far as I can recall, kdowns actually wanted to vote Ani out during the TC that you were eliminated, so things may have been a fair bit different if Klick and I had agreed to that.

With you it was definitely a case of everyone else seeming to have some sort of problem with you, with me just not understanding why. I liked playing with you and wished while I was in Purity that you'd make it to merge. Unfortunately, this didn't end up being the case, and I knew Xofelf was pretty unhappy about the difficulty involved in controlling your tribe choices, so I can't say I didn't expect it.

Yeah, I didn't speak to you at all, and heard that you weren't very active. All I can say is that I was hoping your elimination would delay Cheery's.

Oh...

Well first, at the beginning of the game I had every intention of sticking to my alliance with you, and I was really thankful when you offered to help improve my play. I actually think that the beginning of this game was a real turning point for me. Where before that I was always really scared to talk to people, afterwards although probably still not quite there, I was at least able to initiate survivor conversations and it wasn't hard to improve from there. I must admit that I did feel left out in a few situations where it was you, Xofelf and Klick discussing everything, and a few of your responses to me were very vague. Although I figured that my loyalty was unquestionable at that stage and thought you'd probably keep me around for at least a while, when Klick approached me early in Purity and mentioned the possibility of voting you out later on, I thought it would be good for me too. When Kdowns approached Klick with a similar idea, we had everything we needed. I think you're a really good player though and I don't doubt that you'll be able to do really well in other games.

(I'm also going to try very hard not to be too paranoid from now on, just so everyone is aware. I know you're all going to try and take advantage of me in future games :shifty:)

When we did speak, you were really nice and it was great being on a tribe together. I really hoped you'd make it to merge and come out from underneath Xofelf's shadow, so was disappointed to see your name that TC. I heard that you'd become less active though, so I guess I just hope to see more of you in the future!

We never spoke, and I didn't hear much about you except that you weren't around much. I think you placed really well for someone so new to the site and I look forward to any games you choose to be a part of. Hopefully I'll talk to you next time!

I was pretty sad when you had to leave. It was really great to have someone to talk a lot about the game with and I was looking forward to working with you in the final tribe. I feel it's such a shame you had to go as I really believe you could have done amazingly. I hope that things continue to improve, and that eventually I'll get to see you completely dominate a game.

I was really impressed with your play after S:ME and although we were never all that close, I enjoyed working with you in challenges as part of the Angles. I don't know why exactly
you
were chosen as the target for your final TC. It was a surprise to me too! I think you've definitely improved though, and there's nothing stopping you from getting even better at this game.

So at the very beginning of the game, I wanted to have another attempt at our alliance in S:ME, but with other allies of mine wanting to be part of my tribe, it meant we had to be on separate ones, and I think this stopped us from getting close at first anyway (this may have been more my fault though). On Purity, I thought you could be a possible ally after Klick mentioned plans to bring down Ani, and I was happy when it turned out that you wanted him out, as well as having the items necessary to make it happen. However, Klick and I agreed that you were a threat and probably couldn't be trusted in the long-run, so we never planned to keep you around for long. After Klick left, I obviously had to reconsider things and I genuinely ended up deciding to stick with you. Unfortunately your vote for D3f3nd3r without letting me know beforehand made me less sure of where we stood, and I decided (for a couple of reasons) that it was best for me to vote you out.

We never really talked much apart from a brief conversation or two that never really went anywhere, despite I guess being kind of allied at one point. After kdowns' elimination was when I most considered working with you, but in the end I decided against it, not wanting to have things come down to a challenge (although this part unfortunately didn't change) and seeing at least some opportunity with Snakes at the time.

Firstly, I need to admit that I forgot about our agreement to work together at the beginning of the game, so I'm sorry for that, and also voting for you at the F5 TC. You were my closest ally (and also a bastion of sanity!) after Klick left and I would have loved to get further with you, but I don't think there was much opportunity. I've never wished so much for past votes to be used as a tiebreaker. xD

You never responded to any of my PMs! D: All you did was blackmail me that one time (insert tongue smiley here because I don't want people to think I'm actually bitter about it). You seemed really active in challenges though, so I must give you credit for that. I just wish we could have talked more.

We certainly had our ups and downs this game! Actually it was probably mostly downs. You already know it, but I thought you played really really well and I have no idea how you could have stopped what happened in the end. I knew that I would have undoubtedly voted for you if I were on the jury, so I don't think you could have changed my decision. There were many things, but one thing I remember really appreciating about your play was you forcing me to say I was voting kdowns in the TC that I ended up voting him. It meant that if I were to go back on it, I would completely lose the trust of anyone from Chaos, and this was one of the big things behind my decision. I also feel that I've grown to know you a lot better over the course of this game, and I'm really thankful for that.

I'm really sorry, but I don't have time to find an image (my torchwalk is so much less pretty now!).

I was a bit intimidated by you at first because of your great play in S:ME, but once merge hit I thought it best to talk to you (especially considering your connection with Klick) and I'm really glad I did, because working with you is what gave me the opportunity to get here. I'm sorry about what happened early after merge and I'm obviously happy you decided to trust me again. Thanks for all your support, and good luck!

I'm really sorry, but I won't be able to get to questions tonight. They'll have to wait for tomorrow.
Last edited by DeasVail on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't know if he is anywhere, I found the two tribes picture though.

Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thank you so much. :)
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 am

Post by Xalxe »

ImageImage
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

CHESSKID
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 2923, D3f3nd3r wrote:Questioning begins here:
To Snakes:
1. Who did you vote in the F8 Tribal (when I was eliminated)? Even with the powerup Kdowns had, one person had to have backstab someone in the alliance (it could have been me, it could have been Xofelf voted). Was this you? Because I can guarantee that it was one of us four.

Well, to be completely honest, both yes and no. I wanted a Purity to be eliminated during that Tribal Council. DV had said that he would work with us and then backed out of it, which made me mad. As I recall, I had to leave before the deadline, and I wasn't sure if I would make it back in time. I didn't want to self-vote, so I went ahead and voted for DV, and I hoped that Kdowns would agree on DV as well.

When I got back, I heard that we were unable to convince Kdowns to switch, and that he wanted a Chaos gone, which was understandable. Apparently, both my name and xof's name had been thrown out as a possible vote. I wanted neither of those scenarios. But it seemed like he had settled on voting for you. I knew that Kdowns would be able to completely dictate the vote with all his items, and I felt the least close to you out of all the Chaos. I obviously wanted you to stay, but I felt that if a Chaos
had
to go, I would prefer it to be you. Therefore, I switched my vote and voted for you. But I wouldn't call it a backstab. You were leaving no matter what I did.
2. Why do you think DeasVail chose you over Xofelf for the F2?

I think he chose me because he had a better chance against me than against her. She would have beaten him, but according to you, the jury is undecided about voting for him or voting for me.

To Both:
1. Why do you deserve to win?

I deserve to win because I was able to get to the Final 2 very safely, without even receiving a single vote. I was able to position myself so that I held power on the Dveils. At the swap, I was split from almost all of my previous allies, but I adapted and was able to survive. And once Nich left, I was pretty much in control of this game. Everyone left had me in their endgame plans, and I was confident I would not be voted out. I believe that I played a better game than DV. I saved DV's ass both at the Final 4 and the Final 6. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be here. For those reasons, I believe that I played the best game, and that I deserve to win.

2. Why would your opponent deserve to win?

To be honest, I hate this question. The point of the Jury Questioning is for me to show you why I deserve your vote, not the other way around. But if I
have
to say something, then I guess I will say that DV has improved a lot. He went from Merry in S:ME to the Final 2. That is a pretty impressive improvement, and he played a better game here than he did last time.

3. Someone, possibly Snakes, when talking to me in AIM soon before my elimination, predicted the F2 to be Kdowns and Nicholas1024. Thoughts?

First of all, that wasn't me. But I don't really have a lot to say to this question. At that point, Kdowns and Nich were a pair and in control, so to see them getting to the F2 isn't too far-fetched.

4. Probably a useless question, but if everything went your way, what would be your most ideal order of eliminations from F8 to F2?

8 Kdowns: He was the biggest threat on the other side, so getting him out ASAP is good for me. Obviously, this couldn't happen because of all his items, but the question is asking me for my ideal order of eliminations, so I'll put him here.
7 Nich: He is also a good player and is very likable. So with us being on opposite sides, I think that getting him out here would be good for my game. When I did get him out, the game opened up a ton for me, so I think putting him here would be good for me as well.
6 DV: We didn't talk before the merge, and in this alternate reality, we wouldn't have made up and resolved our differences. Therefore, I would prefer to get out another Purity here.
5 D3f3nd3r: I felt the least close to you out of everyone on Chaos. We didn't really talk game, and I'm not sure if you would have had me in your endgame plans.
4 Yellow: Poor Yellow, 4th place both times. I don't think anything would have changed here. I would have felt closer with both of the remaining people, and I doubt Yellow would take me to the F2 if we were in the Final 3 together. So putting him in fourth makes sense.
3 Xofelf: I really enjoyed talking to her and we were very close, but as this is my ideal elimination order, I might as well go up against someone a lot easier to beat in the Final 2.
2 TBO: I would want TBO here for two reasons. First, we were very close in the Dveils and we trusted each other. I looked out for him, and would want him to make it as far as possible. And second of all, I think more people would respect my game over his (no offense), so I think that having him here would give me the best chance to win.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:58 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2919, kdowns wrote:Also, I want you to rank the F7 who deserved the win the most.

I could be totally wrong about this, but my opinion is:

7. Swyellowtail
6. Nicholas1024
5. TBO
4. DeasVail
3. Snakes
2. Kdowns
1. Xofelf

Feel free to disagree with me!

And that's all I'll be able to do this morning. :( More this afternoon and tonight!
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 2941, DeasVail wrote:
4. DeasVail
3. Snakes

Wait, did you just admit that I deserve the win more than you?
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 2923, D3f3nd3r wrote:
This Q/A can do wonders for either of you.

And, for Snakes, it most likely just did.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 2919, kdowns wrote:
Also, I want you to rank the F7 who deserved the win the most.

Just saw this. I still have a lot of questions to get through, so in order to save time, I'm going to just do a ranking, but if anyone wants me to elaborate, feel free to ask.

1. Xofelf
2. Kdowns
3. Snakes
4. Nicholas
5. DV
6. Yellow
7. TBO
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 am

Post by swyellowtail »

So, from what I'm getting is, you would rather have people that did less work than me take the win? (Excluding xof, who I know did quite a bit of work) This question is directed to the both of you, by the way.
Also, I just realized, you both have the same top 3. Personally, I don't think one of them should be there, considering how he tends to do rather... odd stuff, but still, this is quite interesting.

To Snakes: I noticed that your elimination order and most deserved order is a bit mismatched, excluding yourself, of course. Any reason for that?

Anyway, a non-response-to-your-responses question to the both of you, seeing how no one asked this, even:
Why should we vote for you?
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by kdowns »

@Both please elaborate on your lists.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Xalxe »

24 hours left, prodding TheBadOne.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by kdowns »

Also @Both, Please tell me the reasoning behind Xof placing first in both lists.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Snakes »

In post 2946, kdowns wrote:@Both please elaborate on your lists.

I was already working on Nich's question and I put my reasoning for the ranking there. In order to not repeat myself, I'll probably just put my reasoning in Nich's ranking and not in yours. Is that okay with you, or would you prefer for me to explain why I put DV and myself where I put them where I did?

Return to “Social Game Archive”