Illumina
Illumina
Goon
Illumina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:44 am

Post by Illumina »

Sorry for the noob mistake - I was aware of the special roles, but not the two mafia families variation. (I've played about 4 games before)
JSexton
JSexton
Goon
JSexton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:45 pm

Post by JSexton »

Gonzo wrote:Let's lynch someone already! Let's see somebody swing!
unvote, vote: Gonzo
for bloodthirstiness.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

JSexton wrote:
unvote, vote: Gonza
for bloodthirstiness.
:roll:

Did you think we were having tea and crimpets??
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
JSexton
JSexton
Goon
JSexton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:43 pm

Post by JSexton »

BabyJesus wrote:
JSexton wrote:
unvote, vote: Gonza for bloodthirstiness.

No. I did think we were trying to find scum, though, as opposed to stringing up random people willy-nilly.
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:04 pm

Post by Jabroni2000 »

I don't buy into the Brian bandwagon.

Thus, I
vote: Pooky
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time.
Gonzo
Gonzo
Townie
Gonzo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:46 pm

Post by Gonzo »

BabyJesus wrote:
JSexton wrote:
unvote, vote: Gonza
for bloodthirstiness.

Lol!

Yes, that's what we're doing here. :wink:
Now is the time that we must choose between what is right, and what is easy.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:04 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ROFL!
jabroni wrote:I don't buy into the Brian bandwagon.

Thus, I vote: Pooky

unvote

vote Jabroni

So let me get this straight, what exactly does not buying the Brian wagon have to do with joining the Pooky one? *Looks at connections, hmm there are none!* Brian hasn't accused Pooky and Pooky hasn't accused or voted Brian! Your statement is misleading at best and downright BS at worst. Why are you trying to make a connection between the 2 bandwagons like Pooky accused Brians or Pooky came out with information on Brian and Brian innocent must mean Pooky guilty? The only relationship that actually exists is that Pooky's being "randomly bandwagoned"(this means all pooky bandwagonners signed on with basically random, omgus or metagame reasons, nothing based on actual information) at a time when the momentum was moving very quickly into a Brianwagon, could it be that this is a diversionary wagon raised by some of Brian's scumbucket buddies?

Scum love to join bandwagons with crapreasons, Jabroni's post is so very evident of this. I can find no better candidate for lynch, PB please get your head out of your ass in regards to voting me, it'd be a damn shame if you vote me regardless of the scummy as hell actions of some other players around here.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:20 am

Post by BabyJesus »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ROFL!

unvote

vote Jabroni

So let me get this straight, what exactly does not buying the Brian wagon have to do with joining the Pooky one? *Looks at connections, hmm there are none!* Brian hasn't accused Pooky and Pooky hasn't accused or voted Brian! Your statement is misleading at best and downright BS at worst. Why are you trying to make a connection between the 2 bandwagons like Pooky accused Brians or Pooky came out with information on Brian and Brian innocent must mean Pooky guilty? The only relationship that actually exists is that Pooky's being "randomly bandwagoned"(this means all pooky bandwagonners signed on with basically random, omgus or metagame reasons, nothing based on actual information) at a time when the momentum was moving very quickly into a Brianwagon, could it be that this is a diversionary wagon raised by some of Brian's scumbucket buddies?

Scum love to join bandwagons with crapreasons, Jabroni's post is so very evident of this. I can find no better candidate for lynch, PB please get your head out of your ass in regards to voting me, it'd be a damn shame if you vote me regardless of the scummy as hell actions of some other players around here.
holy crap, defensive much?

unvote, vote pooky

Pooky only gets THIS defensive when he is scum....
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:43 am

more lies.

*points BJ towards Civil War/Greek Myth*

Should I have just let myself be run up on crapreasoning?
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:34 am

Post by BabyJesus »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:more lies.

if you were being run up, sure. But THAT defensive over one or two votes....nah, I like my vote on you.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

unvote, vote: jabroni
Surfs up dude.
Gonzo
Gonzo
Townie
Gonzo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:02 am

Post by Gonzo »

BabyJesus wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:more lies.

if you were being run up, sure. But THAT defensive over one or two votes....nah, I like my vote on you.
I agree here. A lot of the time the reason people get lynched is because they care too much. I don't think you did it though. :wink:
Now is the time that we must choose between what is right, and what is easy.
Jabroni2000
Jabroni2000
Goon
Jabroni2000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:07 am

Post by Jabroni2000 »

Wow... Pooky F'NG READ PAGE 4. LOOK AT EVERY VOTE FOR YOU ON THAT PAGE. Most of them are "why not?" or "I don't think Brian is scum." I do the EXACT same thing and you jump down my throat. Scum much? There are two bandwagons right now- one on you and one on Brian. I don't buy into the Brian one, so I joined this one.

Hmmm... looks at connections... there are none! You're absolutely right! There are none! Besides the fact that there are two major bandwagons right now, and I, being a player that believes in bandwagons on day 1, but not buying into the LyingBrian one, joined yours. The fact that you single ME out of everybody is very scummy IMO.

And then, predictably, Fritzler joins with absolutely no explanation.

Large FOS: Pooky and Fritzler
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:42 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Fritzler wrote:
unvote, vote: jabroni
fritzler protecting pooky....interesting.....
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:42 am

Post by halo freak »

Vote Count

5 Pooky (Flying Dutchman, PeaceBringer, Stevie T92, Jabroni2000, Baby J)

3 LyingBrian (Gonzo, TonyMontana, SpamWise)
2 TonyMontana (LyingBrian, Nanookthewolf)
2 Flying Dutchman (Monty, PookyTheMagicalBear)
2 illumina (Zu Faul, Micigante)
2 Jabroni2000 (Pooky, Fritzler)
1 BabyJesus (Vesuvan)
1 Blackberry (Iammars)
1 Monty (PeaceBringer)
1 Gonzo (Jsexton)
1 No Lynch (illumina)

13 Votes to lynch
Last edited by halo freak on Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:48 am

Post by halo freak »

StrykkerVerde has asked to be replaced so i am getting someone organised to take his place.
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:22 am

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ROFL!

unvote

vote Jabroni

Yes, but one thing that you are forgetting is that there were two major bandwagons at the time: LB and you. If no progress is being made on the LB bandwagon, why not work on the Pooky wagon?

FOS: PookytheEvilPurpleBear
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:28 am

Jabroni, I already spelled out the difference between you and every1 else, every1 else said "why not" which is basically random wagon, you actually connected me to Brian by saying, well I don't think Brian is scum, so Pooky must be it! Where the !@#$ is the connection between me and Brian, did I come out and accuse Brian? Did I claim to have a result on Brian? Hell I didn't even vote or FOS brian, so why would you make the connection that Brian innocent=Pooky scum? While other people came up with random as their reason(why not?!) you came up with an utterly BS, connecting me to the brianwagon. If you had bothered to even read my post, you would've been able to see that.

BJ, just because I don't play like you, when I'm protown and get wagoned I do more than say "that's not helpful" I actually point out the flaws in the wagon and attack the person that I feel is the most scummy out of the players around. I don't add nothing to discussion like you and just whine about that's not helpful or that I'm !@#$ing confirmed. I don't do that because it's not helpful to this town. You guys can choose to lynch the helpful ones and save the scum the trouble of nightkilling them, or you can choose to lynch the lazy noncontributive people who don't even care about this game.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:31 am

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Jabroni, I already spelled out the difference between you and every1 else, every1 else said "why not" which is basically random wagon, you actually connected me to Brian by saying, well I don't think Brian is scum, so Pooky must be it! Where the !@#$ is the connection between me and Brian, did I come out and accuse Brian? Did I claim to have a result on Brian? Hell I didn't even vote or FOS brian, so why would you make the connection that Brian innocent=Pooky scum? While other people came up with random as their reason(why not?!) you came up with an utterly BS, connecting me to the brianwagon. If you had bothered to even read my post, you would've been able to see that.

BJ, just because I don't play like you, when I'm protown and get wagoned I do more than say "that's not helpful" I actually point out the flaws in the wagon and attack the person that I feel is the most scummy out of the players around. I don't add nothing to discussion like you and just whine about that's not helpful or that I'm !@#$ing confirmed. I don't do that because it's not helpful to this town. You guys can choose to lynch the helpful ones and save the scum the trouble of nightkilling them, or you can choose to lynch the lazy noncontributive people who don't even care about this game.
LOL at the fact that I just explained this in my last post.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:35 am

Post by Fritzler »

halo freak wrote:4 LyingBrian (Fritzler, Gonzo, TonyMontana, SpamWise)
3 TonyMontana (LyingBrian, Nanookthewolf)
2 Flying Dutchman (Monty, PookyTheMagicalBear)
2 Jabroni2000 (Pooky, Fritzler)
Sadly I have only one vote, I don't know about Pooky. And does tony really have three on him? Sweet.
Surfs up dude.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:41 am

Iammars, simulposting sucks, it's day 1 and if you guys really want to play bandwagon into claim over and over until we're out of roles and the mafia is laughing all the way to the bank, then that type of play would be valid. But frankly jumping on with a crapreason like that is still suspicious as Crunk.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:08 am

Post by TonyMontana »

vote:Pooky
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:44 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

confirm vote:TonyMontana

I changed my vote to him earlier because I didn't like the vibe he had been giving off this game so far. One example of that is in post 27, where he tries a little too hard to sound like a townie (Oh no! Look at all the deaths! So terrible! I hope we have lots and lots of pro town roles!). Since then, he's just followed whatever bandwagon seems most likely to go somewhere, getting on the lying brian wagon as soon as it looked like was taking off, and now following the pooky wagon without giving any reason. I think he's scum.

For referecne, his post #27:
TonyMontana wrote:I hope we have a fair share of good pro-town roles, seeing as there was 3 kills, where we lost a doc and a smith :?

unvote: BabyJ
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:58 am

Post by BabyJesus »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Iammars, simulposting sucks, it's day 1 and if you guys really want to play bandwagon into claim over and over until we're out of roles and the mafia is laughing all the way to the bank, then that type of play would be valid. But frankly jumping on with a crapreason like that is still suspicious as Crunk.
Is this where you put off claiming as long as possible so you can get a plausible role fake down?? LOL.

I will be voting Pooky until he claims....should be interesting. He'll probably fake doc though.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:33 am

Whatever. We need to get through day1 somehow and if you guys would rather play bandwagon to claim instead of looking at suspicious people, feel free to just pile on and string me up.

I'm not going to play the stupid random bandwagon-claim game with you guys because it's pretty stupid and a waste of my time, I came here to actually vote according to my suspicions and what other people do, not "hey why not?" let's wagon him!

You guys can go ahead and lynch me.

You won't get a claim out of me with a random bandwagon.

I'd give you guys some extra advice on what to do after I get lynched, but frankly a town that's wants to play randomwagon won't really need it so I'm not going to waste my time to type up any for you.

Good luck.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”