NanookTheWolf (Townie) - killed Night 1
Iammars (Townie) - lynched Day 1
darquiel (Doctor) - killed Night 2
the silent speaker (Townie) - killed Night 2
Fuldu (Townie) - lynched Day 2
Bacde (Mason) - killed Night 3
Flying Dutchman (Cop) - killed Night 3
Commodore Amazing (Townie) - lynched Day 3
Thok (Mason) - killed Night 4
PookyTheMagicalBear (Townie) - lynched Day 4
SinisterOverlord (Mason) - killed Night 5
Sineish (Townie) - lynched Day 5
LoudmouthLee (Mafia) - killed Night 6
Stewie (Townie) - killed Night 6
No Lynch - lynched, drawn, quartered, tarred and feathered Day 6
LyingBrian (Mafia) - killed Night 7
Mr Stoofer (Townie) - killed Night 7
No Lynch - exhumed, tortured, beheaded, and buried upside-down at the crossroads Day 7
Fritzler (Vigilante) - killed Night 8
inHimshallibe (Mafia) - killed Night 8
Thoth (Townie) - killed Day 8
- Have fun, and don't be a jerk.
- Please have consideration for the other players and the mods, and participate in the game by reading and voting. If you are going to be away for more than a day or two, let the mod know by PM in advance. If you are going to be unable to complete the game, let the mod know as soon as possible so a replacement can be found.
- No discussion is allowed in the thread, only voting and unvoting (that means no FOS as well). Outside the thread, discussion is only allowed with the mod or as specified by your role (scum). Do not contact anyone about this game (by AIM, email, etc.), even if it's just a seemingly harmless comment.
- Every post must contain exactly one vote. If your vote is already placed, you must precede your vote with an unvote, in the form "Unvote: Player" (unbolded). The player you unvote must be the player your vote was on. You may not unvote and vote for the same player in a single post. (Unvoting is here entirely for the purpose of an easier read.)
- Voting must take the form "Vote: Player". Posts should be properly capitalized, spaced, punctuated, and bolded, and should have no other formatting, characters, or images (italics, color, smilies, extra spaces, sigs etc.). Your vote should be on the second line if you've unvoted. Make sure that the player's username is correctly spelled and capitalized; do not shorten anyone's name (PookyTheMagicalBear, not Pooky).
- Double posts are not allowed. Only press Submit once. If you have trouble posting, check the thread to see if your post shows up before trying again. If you vote and immediately decide to change your mind, you must wait for someone else (another player, the mods posts do not count) to post before you can switch.
- No editing or deleting your posts.
- No invisible text.
- When you're dead, you're dead. No posting in the game thread until the game is over.
- Get your choices in before the deadlines. If your choice is not recieved, a random choice will be made for the first night, and no choice for subsequent nights.
- Lynching will be carrried out once a regular majority is reached, and cannot be undone by unvoting. If a day deadline is imposed, lynching will require at least half of the regular majority. If more than one player has enough votes, whichever has more will be lynched; in case of a tie, no one will be lynched. In the endgame (seven players or less), only lynches with a regular majority will occur.
- Breaking any of the rules will likely result in one or two PMed warnings and a mod-kill for any future offense, if not an immediate mod-kill (depending on the severity of the offense). Mod-killing will end day or not in whatever way is worst for the offending player. If you see a rule broken, do not post about it in the thread, PM the mod.
- Even if deliberately breaking a rule is to your side's benefit, it will probably get you banned from my future games. Don't do it.
- The mod is always right. Accept his decisions, and if you want to discuss them, take it to private messages, or do so after the game has finished.