/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Benmage »

^Faraday
it looks like you need to attend the next lecture in addition and subtraction.

Out of curiosity... would a Vanilla Cop find a Goon to be Vanilla? For some reason I'm thinking yes.. which would mean probably only traitor and or final scum found. Again 2-shot not that impressive anyways.. nor is a 1 shot vig where vigs hit town more oft than not. Balanceshmalance.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2012, Tammy wrote:Why? Why are you sucking up to the dead at? And why we're you sweating bullets in the wire? I was the one with the scum read on you. I was the one questioning you. Empire's gut might have been paranoid, but every time I brought up reasons why you were scum, he's the one who said your iso screamed town to him.
Empire seemed a lot more confident and level headed whereas you, like now second guess too much. i.e. I was more confident in playing you like a fiddle than I was Empire.. If you read the scumqt I mention that as reasoning for killing Plessie over you.

I MISSED ANOTHER great question brought to us by TAMMY!!!!!!! Let's see... I talked to the dead, like I talk to the mod, like I go on random tangents/posting sprees.. because I'm bored? (Plus I like to read the responses later if there are any) PHEW! That was a toughy... Now after that awesome question surely you must know my alignment! RIght?!?!

WOuld it help if I started claiming scum... would that make me town?

The next time you have a question, with an answer in mind.. pretend I gave you that answer.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Benmage »

(DoesitreadlikeI'mtryingtogetmyselflynchedatthispointbypissingeveryoneoff??I'mnottrying,IjustfeellikeI'minthetwilightzoneseeingtheeasylightandeveryoneissofuckingblinditisannoyingasfuck)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2018, Tammy wrote:Okay other than me being a bit crabby because I haven't slept yet and really need to,
I'm actually leaning town on both Ben and deasvail at the moment. I'll get back to this after some sleep.
Oh lol... Maybe I ought to start reading posts.... mmmm.... no promises.

So..

@Llamarable
I tink the ball is in your court now... You know that plan we talked about a week ago but opted to keep talking for a week for shits n giggles.. the one where Tammy wins if its her, otherwise shadoweh/dv goes and does it really matter at this point which first? I.E. VOTE SHADOWPUHLEASSSE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Case of the Mundayz! Yolo?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 2023, Benmage wrote:
In post 2012, Tammy wrote: Why did you back off from me today?
Your wahmbulance sounded genuine enough, thats the beauty of getting into a "shouting" match.. see if you take the blinders off you can read alignment (Its hard/ I'm good, as for taking credit sue me for not thinking everything should be a tie these days
*looking at you STILL Faraday*
... fucking Peyton manning wins a game with less than 15 minutes of offense. Instead of going "Ya well I'm the effing man"... its all the team was good the blocking the catching the yada yada team team coaching team....That is the modern mentality. All children tie. Then we grow up and wonder why we don't have a job and the economy sucks and everyone should be equal and everything should be free and a tie... because as kids we never appreciated competition/working hard to achieve things! (winning) Consider me an ancient fucking Greek. The Greeks turned everything into a competition. Killing the most people in battle/ Getting to the enemy lines first, dodging more enemy missiles... they didn't go it was the team derpherpderp. No they said FUCK did you see me I killed 30!! That guy over there only killed 29 see how awesome I am. The point is... It is okay to take credit for being good at things)
The point isn't that being proud of oneself when appropriate is bad.
You spent half of today insulting me when I've clearly done more to make town win this game than you have. That's just irritating.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Cause I disagree that you did "more" to help this town win.

And*** it's you dragging your feet that is keeping us from winning.

Not to mention it's easy to call me the bad guy.. I embrace it, it's cool everyone's too hand-holding anyways. But don't act like non of your commentaries were belittling and that you're just a shining beacon of chivalry.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Llamarble »

Yeah, I did belittle a bit. That is a fair statement.
I never thought of myself as a similar player to you before this game, but we do seem to have a lot of behaviors in common.
We're both kinda callous, we both don't always bother to explain our thoughts clearly, and we both have good results because we don't get lynched or NKed often and have solid reads.
Also inflated egos.

I'll reread this evening and we'll see where I get to.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Benmage »

No comment on switching vote over to shadoweh? By your own logic it is literally, if not today than tomorrow win...
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I haven't totally ruled you out, mostly for lack of a strong enough positive on Shadoweh or DV.
A Shadoweh vote from me isn't all that unlikely. It could definitely be her.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2015, Tammy wrote:Deasvail who would you have left alive here at the end?

Shadoweh you keep saying you would have killed me first. Why?
Kind of busy and literally woke up thirty minutes ago literally don't have time to read anything yet, but to answer this because at the time you would have been the person I saw as most likely to not stop being on me. Kind of like how you've decided I'm the worst right now? (The thing about Tierce was a joke about who would be worth more entertainment value)

..Are we talking about there only being three scum now? What the fuck kind of koolaid do you guys get off on when I'm asleep seriously?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Mmm, you're talking about magical autowin lynching again. Right now I'm stalling becausse Deasvail's posst isn't what I would expect from him as scum.. at all.. and I'm just going in circles because there aren't other options. But it doesn't look like anyone else is going to turn this car around so back to the reading board. i'm jusst missing anotheer point of reference.

Ben: I'm pretty sure people answered the question about the cop earlier in that Goons don't have Vanilla in their name and the cop worked that way in some other game. You would know that if you'd ever read anything. And yes, it does read as if you're trying for Refuge in Audacity. Your plan for Tammy auto-winning also auto-wins you, you know.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

God damn I really want you to be scum Benmage. I really want it and it's just not happening. There is just no way you and The Wire are the same Benmage. It's not even just the middle game reaction or the difference in the end game spamming (which you are mimicing right now and should stop) it's even the language between. It makes me sick to my stomach how impossible it is for me to believe you're scum. Are you just trying to annoy the everloving hell out of Tammy until she votes you or do you actually have a point in trying to belittle her until she goes insane? I was doing it because I suspected her.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy did you know when you're scum you sound like you're permenantly tipsy?

##Vote: Deasvail

Sorry buddy but you're the only one who sounds close to scum you. Well maybe Llamarble does because I haven't looked for one of his scum games but I -think- I can trust him on this one. Benmage doesn't sound British and Tammy doesn't sound wishy washy enough. I guess in theory we'd still win even if you doofuses throw me off the bus again, but I said that about OGML too and I'd really like for that wagon dodge to actually last instead of being delaying the inevitable.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

And I wish it didn't have to be this waaaay, quick trade role pm's with Benmage, Faraday won't notice he's too drunk. Then we can all have a happy ending!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

PS: I would say something in my defense from these terrible accusations of my character, except there's still no reason being presented to vote me besides 'let's wrap this game up and vote Shadoweh/whoever for the win!'. It's frustrating that I'm the only one who seems to be having a conversation with people here.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Faraday »

Day 6, Votecount 8

Shadoweh (1) - Tammy
Deasvail (2) - Llamarble, Shadoweh

Benmage (1) - Deasvail

Not voting (2) :
Benmage
  • With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 5th of May at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-05-04 19:30:00)
  • NO ONE is V/la
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:20 am

Post by DeasVail »

Shadoweh, if you're town, you need to reconsider Benmage. You and I both know that if I'm lynched today, it's probably not going to be Benmage that's lynched tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 am

Post by Tammy »

Which game were you looking at shadoweh? Sounding tipsy and being wishy washy actually aren't scumtells for me. I'm probably wishy washy in a different way when scum, but yeah.

I'm having a bit of a problem in that everyone here sounds town to varying degrees. I'm still bothered by shadoweh's early play and the seeming to not read the game and some of the off meta accusations. I'm still bothered by ctd's treatment of deasvail as well as nachos. I'm still bothered by Benmages attitude, but that's not alignment relevant. I just wanted to register being bothered. :p. And I know I'm voting shadoweh, and that empire gave a really good town read to deasvail which I'm taking into account, but in the overall scheme of things he makes sense as scum here.

I'm actually starting to get paranoid that the scum team was given an extra kill, but I'm not sure how likely that is. So if anyone wants to talk me down from this ledge I'd appreciate it.

I'm giving the last of my final exams today, so I'll be able to give more attention to this tomorrow. It will be a nice break from grading.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Tammy »

I totally was going to comment on the whole benmage is ancient Greece thing and about how the hubris of at least one city state helped to lead to its weakening, and how the inability to work together and stop fighting each other and make good decisions helped to weaken Hellas as a whole so that they became pretty easy fodder for invaders and was able to be colonized. I even had a nice Trojan war reference and how those who rode in the Trojan horse don't get credit for creating the Trojan horse. But it's lost some of its pizzazz now. Actually it never had it, and I only need the tiniest provocation to talk about ancient Greece.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Benmage »

FINALLY!!!

------------[]

unvote vote Deavsail

The trend of suspecting benmage and being lynched continues! Huzzahscrubs.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Tammy dodged my question. (seehoweasyitistopaintpeoplescummy)
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Faraday »

Day 6, Votecount 9

Shadoweh (1) - Tammy
Deasvail (3) - Llamarble, Shadoweh, Benmage

Benmage (1) - Deasvail

Not voting (0) :

• With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 5th of May at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-05-04 19:30:00)
  • NO ONE is V/la
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Faraday »

I know I've got a big ego, but I'm really not sure why it's such a big deal though
. Benmage hummed the tune to himself. He couldn't wait to win. Once the dragon had been awoken the game had been over. His last 2 games and they'd been won. And all because of him. #YOLO.

He needed to write his MD article first.
Spoiler:

Perfect. He'd managed to stop doing 3, but still - for the scrubs it might be helpful.

----

Deasvail was unsure. Unsure why they were lynching him. Unsure why he was still alive. He was just generally unsure, actually.

----

'Marble was worried. This was begining to look like the game that must be not named. The quicklynching. He had flashbacks.
Benmage was tracked going nowhere
. It kept him awake at night. How dare mods allow tactical no kils.
It was the percentage play, damn it
. He was TOWNING hard :TOWN:. Still, this game was done. After 2 quicklynches they'd slowed down. It was time to end this. #YOLO

---

Deasvail wondered when they'd lynch him. He was unsure when :(

---
Tammy was sorry. Sorry for mislynching people! Sorry for lynching scum! Oh, my god she was a terrible person. How dare she lynch scum when it was playing to her win condition. She felt really guilty. She was shaking. She couldn't believe it.

Okay, seriously. What was Benmage's problem? She was town. Couldn't he see she was obviously town? Was he just trying to provoke a reaction. People always did that to her. It was annoying. She had been genuinely busy, not lurking. Why did people always say that? Why was he saying he'd vote her? Was he stupid? Did he really think that? What would Empire say? Would he agree. Oh, maybe she needed to re-read. Ah! That didn't help. She wasn't that sure. Seriously how could Benmage suspect her? Was he just being arrogant? Why wasn't Llamarble voting someone else? Was he a mafia 1-shot vig.Would that be normal? Why would that not be normal? Where were the normal rules? Okay, seriously. How could Benmage suspect her? She was obviously town.

Oh fuck. Had he just hammered Deasvail? Was he scum? #YOLO

---
Deasvail was sad :(

---
Where oh where oh where is Shadoweh? Where oh where oh where is Shadoweh? Where oh where is Shadoweh? Where can Shadoweh be?

(Oh, there she is, #YOLO)

Deasvail -
Mafia Goon
was lynched Day 6.

A win Condition has been reached. The
Town
have won!

Llamarble -
1-shot vigilante
, survived and won!
Tammy -
Vanilla Townie
, survived and won!
Benmage -
Vanilla Townie
, survived and won
Shadoweh -
Vanilla Townie
, survived and won!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Faraday »

Setup:
1 x 2-shot Vanilla Cop (Gets vanilla/not vanilla)
1 x 1-shot vig
1 x Town tracker
1 x town roleblocker
8 x vt

3 x mafia goons. No Daytalk. Know of traitors existence. Know he's not recrutiable.
1 x unrecruitable traitor. Knows mafia.

Mafia Qt: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/DqKBwjYaap4u
Dead QT: http://quicktopic.com/50/H/M4DPfsqgyBj

Actions:
Night 1:
'Marble shoots CTD
Johhog tracks CES (You be dead)
Konowa blocks Empire
Vi investigates Wicked - Vanilla
Mafia kill Johhog

Night 2:
Vi investigates CES

The rest are obvious?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”