penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3806, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3804, penguin_alien wrote:EBWOP: Aside from yourself, obviously.
I like Antagon, PP, and TD right now, myself of course. I can't give a fifth.

Peregrine is probscum too.
So that leaves chkflip, PeregrineV, Mac, Rubicon, Pilobolus, and me as scum by PoE, Your PoE has only eliminated one-third of the player list. And one of those three is confirmed by day actions.

Whether chkflip is town or scum role cop, he's marked Pilobolus as not a threat for today. The possibility of a tandem SK team gives us the hope that there are only three Mafia left. At the risk of descending into the pit of set-up spec, would scum have a Watcher and a Tracker? On a four-man scum team with a flipped Tracker, likely minimum one vanilla goon, and a very likely role cop, I don't see the team having a Watcher and a Tracker. Plus I still think scum-Rubicon would have covered his bases better than that.

I'll go with Antagon and Rubicon as town reads for now. Pilobolus is in today's do-not-lynch pile. I like TD's posting overall, and only that some of his agreement with me feels like buddying makes me leery of putting him as firm town.

chkflip seems like he has high chances of being scum. Town with a full cop and a role-cop? I do find it likely that he didn't fake his result on Mac. From what I've seen, scum get lots of mileage out of giving some honest town results. But I don't buy that Baby Spice didn't send in an action Night One. She was involved with the game, and if she was scum, she was likely active in the QT discussing who was a good choice to role-cop. Having played scum with her before, I don't buy that she flaked. More likely she investigated someone else who was town, and chkflip doesn't want to have to confirm multiple townies.

Oh, and here:
In post 3549, chkflip wrote:I see Rubiscum, not Pilo or Mac though.
Is the only mention of Pilobolus I find in chkflip's ISO before his claim today. Why sit on it for ten days? Seems more likely he was hoping to come up with that info tomorrow instead when killing Pilobolus would forestall his odd night kill. Could have just fingered Pilobolus as an SK then.

Recap: Pilobolus and chkflip as SK and Mafia scum respectively. Assume a teammate for Pilobolus and two for chkflip. PeregrineV, DGB, and Princess Proton are left. I don't love Princess Proton as a scum read. Not sure who I'd boot from the town list of Mac, Antagon, Rubicon, and TiphaineDeath. Probably Rubicon, push comes to shove, but I don't feel strongly enough to want him lynched today.

My lynch preference would be chkflip, followed by DGB.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3825, penguin_alien wrote:Whether chkflip is town or scum role cop, he's marked Pilobolus as not a threat for today.
More importantly, scum, he has marked him for a NK.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3825, penguin_alien wrote:Is the only mention of Pilobolus I find in chkflip's ISO before his claim today. Why sit on it for ten days? Seems more likely he was hoping to come up with that info tomorrow instead when killing Pilobolus would forestall his odd night kill. Could have just fingered Pilobolus as an SK then.
That is interesting.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Pilobolus
Pilobolus
Goon
Pilobolus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Pilobolus »

In post 3824, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3823, Pilobolus wrote:- Someone is faking info on me
WHAT EXACTLY are they faking?

In other words.... CLAIM TIME FOR YOU

READ MY SIG
He's faking that I have a role pm.

No he's faking the same thing I've said he's been faking for the past few days: I ain't no SK. As I said I'll claim if I must but not just because scum wants to fake info on me. If the sk thinks this means I have an important role they can come right the hell at me.
In post 3827, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3825, penguin_alien wrote:Is the only mention of Pilobolus I find in chkflip's ISO before his claim today. Why sit on it for ten days? Seems more likely he was hoping to come up with that info tomorrow instead when killing Pilobolus would forestall his odd night kill. Could have just fingered Pilobolus as an SK then.
That is interesting.
It is interesting and further proves he's full of it.

Christ why would scum have any need to keep this info to themselves if I was the sk? They're at a point where a not-them lynch basically means they've won. If he was planning on faking info from the beginning of day he would've done it right away to secure their last mislynch: sitting on it for 20 days and then besmirching jason's good name by saying he forgot for a month to send results just looks bad.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3717, Princess Proton wrote:Back from camping! Super stoked to find obvious scum waiting for me!
In post 3692, Rubicon wrote:My night actions:
N1 - Yates - No one targeted Yates.
This is where Nero claimed he had investigated Yates on Night 1.
In post 2617, Nero Cain wrote:I'm Charlie Harper. Town JOAT. One of my powers allows me to check to see if a player has a quicktopic, I investigated Yates last night and he does so unless he's a mason, a nieghborizer or got nieghborizer/masonized then he's scum.
This is where Rubicon Watcher would have sided with Yates and called Nero a liar.
In post 2944, Rubicon wrote:Nero claimed JOAT with a "QT investigation" power, and a positive result on Yates having a QT, which Yates denies. Some people think Nero is lying.

People are voting AA9 because obviously, since we have one player who fake claimed cop, and another player who claimed JOAT with a scum result on the player who fake claimed cop, the optimal play is to let them both live, and lynch a random lurker.
This was the wagon he was on after Nero's fake investigation when Rubicon fake investigated Yates as well.
In post 1, jasonT1981 wrote:Yates was Howard Wolowitz, Vanilla Town lynched Day 2
Woops. That was not as thought out as it could have been.

VOTE: Rubicon
Verified through ISOs. Which leaves us with new claims.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

EBWOP:
In post 3829, PeregrineV wrote:Vewified thwough ISOs. Which weaves us with new cwaims.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Wubicon cwaims and then acts contwawy to cwaim.

As Wubicon is caught, chkfwip has “wesuwts” on Phiw that say he is SK. He awso cwaims wesuwts on Mac, which Mac confiwms, which incwudes awignment, making him bettew than a cop. This is stwongew than town cop, making me wean scum. Unwess Mac is awso scum, but don't want to go to faw down the WIFOM woad.

Sticking point is cwaiming Phiw is odd-night SK, which gives us the option to not feaw his kiww night4, when scum wouwd want SK wynched ovew one of theiw own, so why not just say he’s weguwaw SK?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Princess Proton
Princess Proton
Townie
Princess Proton
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Princess Proton »

So we lynch Rubicon today and Chk tomorrow. And EVERYONE is happy.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:52 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3831, PeregrineV wrote:Wubicon cwaims and then acts contwawy to cwaim.

As Wubicon is caught, chkfwip has “wesuwts” on Phiw that say he is SK. He awso cwaims wesuwts on Mac, which Mac confiwms, which incwudes awignment, making him bettew than a cop. This is stwongew than town cop, making me wean scum. Unwess Mac is awso scum, but don't want to go to faw down the WIFOM woad.

Sticking point is cwaiming Phiw is odd-night SK, which gives us the option to not feaw his kiww night4, when scum wouwd want SK wynched ovew one of theiw own, so why not just say he’s weguwaw SK?
Off the top of my head, to gauge his reaction and that of others to narrow down his partner? Maybe he's really a full SK and they're setting up for tomorrow?

Do you think then that chkflip is intentionally distracting from Rubicon's error in a buddy way?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3833, penguin_alien wrote:Off the top of my head, to gauge his reaction and that of others to narrow down his partner? Maybe he's really a full SK and they're setting up for tomorrow?
Pawtnew: Then why out Piwo at aww? Why not kiww him?
Fuww SK: Then why name him an odd-night SK at aww? Without the extwa kiww, Piwo can wait, so not seeing scum motivation for that cwaim of odd-night if weawwy fuww. Unwess it was to distwact from Wubi.
In post 3833, penguin_alien wrote:Do you think then that chkflip is intentionally distracting from Rubicon's error in a buddy way?
I don't know, but it's stawting to wook wikewy. It's weally hawd to bewieve that Wubicon had that additionaw knowwedge as town but fowgot it whiwe "scumhunting". Wewe nowmawwy weduced to specuawtion based off the info we have, so not using info you WEAWWY posses is not wikewy. The onwy thing that stopped him from being wynched wight away was chkfwps cwaim.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Town

PewegwineV
Antagon
Mac
Pwincess Pwoton
TiphaineDeath

The West

chkfwip- cwaimed rowecop
penguin_awien
DwippingGoofbaww
Wubicon-claimed watchew
Piwobowus- tagged as odd-night SK by chkfwip

Setup spec time
21 pwayers, nowmawwy 5 scum
Odd SK with qwints kill means even SK
This weaves mafiascum at 3-4, 5 if town is power heavy. Cuwwent town is dayvig, cop, doc. Cuwwent mafia is twacker. Don't feew town is powew heavy. Weaves 3-4 scum.
15:4:2 or 16:3:2 (smaww outside chance of 14:5:2)
means 4:4:2 or 5:3:2 (outside 3:5:2)

@Pwincess- how many mafia? who is even SK?

@Penguin- who is the even SK? how many mafia?

pedit: The post above, happened whiwe I was making this one.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:31 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

PV, one of the scum is dead, so your theory actually looks like.

5:3:2 or 6:2:2 (Outside 4:4:2)

Also, townslip.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Yates »

In post 3835, PeregrineV wrote:@Pwincess- how many mafia? who is even SK?
I'm not keeping score. I just know that Rubicon and Chk are some flavor of scum.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3777, chkflip wrote:Rose (from 2 1/2 men) - Role Cop

N2 Spice chose Mac - who is Chandler Bing, town X (I shant reveal more, simply that he's cleared town)

N3 Spice chose Pilo - who is The Captain (George Van Smoot) Odd-Night SK
In post 3789, Mac wrote:Chk is a rolecop at least, which side he is on is yet to be determined.
In post 3819, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah I believe chk.
In post 3821, DrippingGoofball wrote:ONE of TD or Mac is scum.
So you beweive him whiwe simuwataneouswy not bewieving him?

I don't think it is possibwe for someone to be as singularwy unhewpfuw as you've been not onwy aww game, but esp. at this criticaw point in the the game.

Vote: DGB

Alternate plan: Lynch DGB, and let the PRs PR.
Thoughts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

EBWOP:
In post 3838, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3777, chkflip wrote:Rose (from 2 1/2 men) - Role Cop

N2 Spice chose Mac - who is Chandler Bing, town X (I shant reveal more, simply that he's cleared town)

N3 Spice chose Pilo - who is The Captain (George Van Smoot) Odd-Night SK
In post 3789, Mac wrote:Chk is a rolecop at least, which side he is on is yet to be determined.
In post 3819, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah I believe chk.
In post 3821, DrippingGoofball wrote:ONE of TD or Mac is scum.
So you beweive him whiwe simuwataneouswy not bewieving him?

I don't think it is possibwe for someone to be as singularwy unhewpfuw as you've been not onwy aww game, but esp. at this criticaw point in the the game.

Alternate plan: Lynch DGB, and let the PRs PR.
Thoughts?

Awtewnate pwan: Wynch DGB, and wet the PWs PW.
Thoughts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3836, TiphaineDeath wrote:PV, one of the scum is dead, so your theory actually looks like.

5:3:2 or 6:2:2 (Outside 4:4:2)

Also, townslip.
Thoughts on my town wist?
As for the west- most wikely to be town? Ow, IOW, who fwom the West shouwd be in the town piwe?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Mac »

Princess could be even night SK. Cant see PP pushing her possible buddy Rubi so hard.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 3837, Yates wrote:
I'm not keeping score. I just know that Rubicon and Chk are some flavor of scum.
...the hell?

PeregrineV, killing Pilobolus outright removes the chance for his partner to react to the reveal in addition to the eventual likely NK. I don't know who a likely partner is right now, but I'd assume a scum team that can narrow the options down to six (with three Mafia in play) vs. eight is closer. Knock one off both those assuming Mac is town as chkflip says.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3841, Mac wrote:Princess could be even night SK. Cant see PP pushing her possible buddy Rubi so hard.
It's possibwe. My favowites fow it wewe Boniface/Penguin and Venmaw/Pwincess, but that's mostwy based on skimming.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Pilobolus
Pilobolus
Goon
Pilobolus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Pilobolus »

....Or the more likely possibility is that there is no even/odd night SK. Scum have 4 left which means if they got me mislynched today (which chkflip is still pushing for, if everyone he says is the truth why would he want the even/odd sk dead anyway over mafia right now) and with that last mislynch they've basically won.

Why would he not have pushed this lynch all along? And I'm not buying for a second that jason forgot his results.

Rubicon? Maybe scum maybe not and regardless, the real sk/scum can't take the chance of a watcher being around. I will say I could see that slip PP pointed out a more likely one to make as scum than town but would rather keep him around when there's confirmed mafia in chkflip.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Rubicon »

Princess Proton - if you're a Yates alt, you should probably fess up now.

Everyone else: I'm a likely NK target one way or another, so I propose we not lynch me today.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

PV, I think the town is probably you/me/mac/Ant/PA. I might be wrong about PA here, if I am the fifth townie is probably Rubs. I am pretty confident on the other four though.

Whatever the case, CHK is the right play today.

On further consideration his claim, and results, on pilo at least, are probably true. He's just the scum rolecop, he slipped and called mac town, a town rolecop wouldn't know that. He probably investigated AJ night one, and thus the doctor was doomed.

A DGB lynch will still hit scum, but chk is better.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3832, Princess Proton wrote:So we lynch Rubicon today and Chk tomorrow. And EVERYONE is happy.
In post 3837, Yates wrote:
Yates responds to a question directed at Princess Proton, and uses the same (kind of unusual) capitalization "Chk".
In post 3598, jasonT1981 wrote:
I deleted Yates post, and DGB reply to Yates. Yates accidently posted in this game, when meaning to post in another.
I could accept this the first time Yates posted here after being lynched, but I'm not in any of Yates' other games, so how does he have a scum read on me in one of them?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Seriously.... compromised game?

Yates?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3846, TiphaineDeath wrote:PV, I think the town is probably you/me/mac/Ant/PA. I might be wrong about PA here, if I am the fifth townie is probably Rubs. I am pretty confident on the other four though.

Whatever the case, CHK is the right play today.

On further consideration his claim, and results, on pilo at least, are probably true. He's just the scum rolecop, he slipped and called mac town, a town rolecop wouldn't know that. He probably investigated AJ night one, and thus the doctor was doomed.

A DGB lynch will still hit scum, but chk is better.
::sigh::
Youw pwobabwy wight, but I want mowe out of the day, esp. fwom town-chkfwp and town-DGB.
Unvote.

Whewe is youw Pwincess Pwoton scumwead coming fwom? I feew 3717 is so exact because if you have inside info youw pway shouwd wefwect that inside info if you awe sincewewy twying to catch scum. "Fowgetting" youw wesuwts when posting and wesponding is awmost inconceivabwe.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”