6. Lurker, Lucas Goodwin (Silencer), lynched Day 3

9. ArcAngel9, Doug Stamper (Jack of All Trades), killed Night 3

12. Paschendale, Garrett Walker (Ninja +1xBP), lynched Day 4

1. thezmon221, Francis J. Underwood (Captain), killed Night 4

4. Venmar, Remy Danton (Vote Thief), lynched Day 5

2. Majiffy, Jim Matthews (Neighborizer), killed Night 5

Modkills:

None, and let's keep it that way.

House Rules (modified shamelessly from JereIC)

The Mod

1. Hi! I'm the mod. How's it going?
2. Everything written by the me will be in
blue
. No other text in post messages should appear in blue. If you post anything in blue (other than your signature) it will be edited to a different color, and a player may be mod-killed if they are pretending I wrote it.
3. You may paraphrase communications you have with me. Directly quoting anything I wrote to you is prohibited, and a player may be mod-killed for doing it.
4. If you need to get my attention on a matter, you can post in the thread in bold, or send me a PM.
5. As the mod, I am always right and often accurate. If you see me mess up, please let me know.

Posting During Day, Night, and Twilight

6. During the day and twilight, surviving players may only discuss this game in this thread. All other communication with other players is prohibited.
7. No small, invisible, or encrypted text.
8. Once I lock the thread and declare night, you may communicate with other players only if your role PM explicitly says you may.
9. If you are killed or lynched, you may make one short "bah!" post.

Voting and Lynches

10. Only votes that are in bold and appear substantially in the format
Vote: That Guy
will be counted.
11. Unvotes are optional, but if you do it also must be bolded.
12. A lynch occurs when a player receives a majority of possible votes (half the number of the surviving players rounded down plus one). Once a player is lynched, the game enters twilight and no further votes or unvotes will be counted. Night occurs when I declare the lynch and lock the thread.
13. You may vote for no lynch. If a number of these votes make it impossible to secure a lynch by the above-stated majority, the day will end without a lynch. This is half the number of surviving players rounded up.

Deadlines

14. Days (including the first) will have default deadline of two weeks. A day deadline can be extended one week by player request.
15. Nights will have a default deadline of 48 hours, or 72 hours if any part of the night will occur over a weekend. A night deadline can be extended 24 hours by player request.
16. If a day deadline passes and no one has a majority of votes, the day ends with no lynch. If a night deadline passes and you have not made a night choice, you will take no night action that night.

Activity

17. If you will be V/LA for more than three days, please post in bold or send me a PM.
18. You are expected to post at least once every three days. If you do not, I will send you a prod, which you must respond to by posting in this thread within 48 hours. If you do not respond to a prod, or have to be prodded more than twice, you will probably be replaced.

Ok, Let's Get Started

19. In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules apply.
20. This game is SMALLTOWN, which means I will reveal all of the roles that are possibly in this game, as well as who has chosen each role. This is NOT a promise regarding alignment; alignment will be determined RANDOMLY after all roles have been assigned. This IS a promise that any role not explicitly listed here will not be part of the game.
21. Roles are assigned via Draft. If your name is in the playerlist you need to send me 2 numbers, along with your top three choices of roles you want to play. If all your choices get taken by someones above you in the draft, you will be bumped entirely to the end of the list. Roles not chosen will get randomly assigned to the pool of bumped players.
22. Then, following role distribution, I will roll my magic mod number generator to decide alignments and send out completed role PMs.
23. Once role PMs are out players will confirm in-thread and the game will begin!
24. Good luck, and have fun!
Last edited by killerjester on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 am

Post by killerjester »

Role PMs:

Francis J. Underwood
as played by
thezmon221

Welcome, thezmon221, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Francis J. Underwood
- "Of all the things I hold in high regard, rules are not among them."

Francis Underwood pledges allegiance to no flag. He serves the public only if it serves himself. Love him or hate him for it, but you can't deny him. Congressman Underwood is a man enveloped with sheer power in Capitol Hill. Each day phase he may give orders to any 3 roles for the following night. Instead of actioning normally, the targets would be informed what they've been ordered to do. They can either carry out their respective orders, or disobey and take no action for the night. This power cannot force a player to do nothing or to target themselves, and cannot affect factional kills.

Role Descr.: Captain

Claire Underwood
as played by
Debonair Danny DiPietro

Welcome, Debonair Danny DiPietro, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Claire Underwood
- "I don't believe in fantasies, and I won't be yours."

Claire could have any man she wanted, but she chose the one who promised a throne instead of a pedestal. Why break hearts when you can crush them? Claire is free to come and go at night as she pleases. Abilities cannot target Claire on a night when she has left town. However, her devotion belongs to the Congressman, and she cannot spend consecutive nights without Francis.

Role Descr.: Commuter

Zoe Barnes
as played by
hp [leaves]

Welcome, hp [leaves], to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Zoe Barnes
- "Please don't fucking lecture me about journalistic ethics."

In the dog-eat-dog world of this-just-in-on-twitter, Zoe Barnes leaps over the pack and sinks her teeth into the carotids of Washington's elite. Ambitious right down to the core, she puts her best foot forward to deliver her own brand of news. Zoe may spend each night with another player. When she does so, her target is protected from kills but cannot make any night action.

Role Descr.: Jailer

Peter Russo
as played by
FuDuzn

Welcome, FuDuzn, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Peter Russo
- "I'm here, I've got a shot, and I'll prove everyone wrong."

Unfasten his flag pin and this Congressman unravels into a bundle of hookers, booze and blow. But keeping secrets costs far more than an eight-ball. Peter Russo routinely finds himself a captive to more powerful forces at Capitol Hill. If he could just endure the chains of his past, he might be in a position to help people - Peter wins if he is alive at the end of the game. This is mutual with his alignment win-con, either can be met to achieve a victory.

Role Descr.: Survivor

Doug Stamper
as played by
ArcAngel9

Welcome, ArcAngel9, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Doug Stamper
- "You are walking down a path you do not want to be walking down."

There's nothing Doug Stamper won't do for his number one - a broken soul and ruined career at a time. Both ruthless and resourceful, he will use every trick in the book to extend the reach of Underwood's political tendrils. Among his tricks, at night Stamper can tail a player (1x Tracker), place a bug in their home (1x Watcher), stage a suicide (1x Vigilante), or pressure Rachel Posner, a former prostitute, into sleeping with the target (1x Roleblocker).

Role Descr.: Jack of All Trades

Christina Gallagher
as played by
Toogeloo

Welcome, Toogeloo, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Christina Gallagher
- "If I stay, it's because that's what I want, not what you want."

When you love your boss, taking work home is tricky. But Christina Gallagher won't let her career get tangled up in the bed sheets. Christina's sharp mind and impeccable organization are like having a guardian angel in your pocket. At night, she may protect one player from harm. However, being too close to corrupted officials has its toll; Ms. Gallagher will die if she tries to protect scum.

Role Descr.: Weak Doctor

Garrett Walker
as played by
Paschendale

Welcome, Paschendale, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Garrett Walker
- "I'm on board - behind closed doors, if not publicly."

You can't back a man into a corner if he works in an oval office, but you can still push him against a wall. Garrett Walker knows how to push back. With the Secret Service at his disposal, the President is a very protected, very discreet man. He is immune to the first attempt on his life, and can never be seen as visiting anyone by a watcher or a tracker.

Role Descr.: Ninja + 1x Bulletproof

Jim Matthews
as played by
Majiffy

Welcome, Majiffy, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Jim Matthews
- "I'm just supposed to cut ribbons and go to funerals?"

Loudmouths shouldn't apply to be the President's silent partner. Jim Matthews was too busy falling in love with his own voice to read the memo. He is, however, in charge of the Board of Soil Scientists. Each night he may recruit a player to join him. The Board doesn't really do anything, but they'll have plenty of time to talk at night!

Role Descr.: Neighborizer

Linda Vasquez
as played by
Desperado

Welcome, Desperado, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Linda Vasquez
- "Now we have to lead, and that means making tough choices."

Fall out of favor with her and you're as effective as a eunuch in a whorehouse. Make nice and the president's ear, mind and short hairs are yours. As the White House Chief of Staff, Linda Vasquez controls the flow of day-to-day politics. A gatekeeper of a sort, she can even bring business to a grinding halt. She can PM the Mod during the day to skip the following night phase, or during the night to skip the following day phase. Each ability may only be used once.

Role Descr.: 1x Dayskip + 1x Nightskip

Adam Galloway
as played by
Jebus

Welcome, Jebus, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Adam Galloway
- "There are no mistakes."

This photographer transforms poverty and warfare into art with a snap of the shutter, but can Adam Galloway bring his past into focus? Behind the lenses and shutter speeds, Adam has a keen pair of eyes. He can recognize picturesque lighting on the cheek of a naked woman in his bed at dawn, or the guilty complexion on the face of a criminal running from the police. At night, he may watch a player and learn who, if anybody, visited them that night.

Role Descr.: Watcher

Janine Skorsky
as played by
Aj The Epic

Welcome, Aj The Epic, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Janine Skorsky
- "I don't have time to be your training wheels."

She'll dig all the way to China to get her story and has no qualms shoveling a shit-ton of dirt in your eye to get there. Janine has a particular knack for picking up the scent to a good story, and nothing will stop her bloodhound-like hunt for the truth. At night, she may follow a player and learn who, if anybody, they targeted that night.

Role Descr.: Tracker

Lucas Goodwin
as played by
Lurker

Welcome, Lurker, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Lucas Goodwin
- "If this paper has to die, at least it will die with dignity."

He's among the scrupulous - a rare species in D.C. - almost as endangered as the one he's trying to save from extinction; dailyus newspaperi. Determined to remind everyone the power of print media, Lucas may run a story against a target each night. That player's voice will be lost behind the bold headlines the following day. In fact, his target will not be able to speak at all - they may only post to make votes for that day.

Role Descr.: Silencer

Remy Danton
as played by
Venmar

Welcome, Venmar, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Remy Danton
- "When there's billions on the line you can't not call me back."

If lobbyists are glorified car salesmen, Remy Danton puts the rest to shame. He'll buy you, drive you over a cliff, then sell the wreckage. Once you've made a deal with this devil, you'd better be prepared when he comes around to collect. At night, Remy may spend his time lobbying a target. That player forfeits their voting privileges to Remy for the following day.

Role Descr.: Vote Thief

In addition: Each player will receive an alignment

Town

...and you belong to the
Voice of Town
. You do not have any additional abilities, sorry. You win when all non-Town characters are dead, and at least one Town player is alive.

Please confirm by introducing yourself as your character in-thread. The game will start shortly thereafter.

Mafia

...and you belong to the
Corrupted
. You, along with X and Y, may plot against the Town during night and night only. You also have a factional kill which you or one of your partners may execute. You win when the Corrupted obtain a majority.

Please confirm by introducing yourself as your character in-thread. The game will start shortly thereafter.
Last edited by killerjester on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by killerjester »

Aj The Epic replaces orcinus_theoriginal during pregame. Waiting on 4 more picks.

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:52 am

Post by killerjester »

Role PMs are out. This is pregame. Do your confirmation thing and I'll let you know when the day starts.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1, killerjester wrote:
Christina Gallagher
as played by
Toogeloo

Welcome, Toogeloo, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Christina Gallagher
- "If I stay, it's because that's what I want, not what you want."

When you love your boss, taking work home is tricky. But Christina Gallagher won't let her career get tangled up in the bed sheets. Christina's sharp mind and impeccable organization are like having a guardian angel in your pocket. At night, she may protect one player from harm. However, being too close to corrupted officials has its toll; Ms. Gallagher will die if she tries to protect scum.

Role Descr.: Weak Doctor

Confirm.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Venmar »

What's up bitches, I am Remy mothafackin Danton.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Majiffy »

>Jim Matthews

Fuck yeah, QTs!
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

/confirm!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 6, Majiffy wrote:>Jim Matthews

Fuck yeah, QTs!

you have a QT???
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Fuck yeah, QTs!

you have a QT???

XD

Classic Arc.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Hey Toogeloo... you're not here to fool me again, aren't you?

the player list is quite good. So many i know :) this game will be fun!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

Not yet, but I
will

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If anyone is interested in posting some of their pre-game stuff, I'm down.

My Numbers were (3, 1). My Top 3 picks were Zoe Barnes (Jailer), Linda Vasquez (Phase skipper), and Peter Russo (Survivor). I ddin't get any of them, so lot's of people must have chosen 3's and my picks.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You realize that that's kind of a purposeless discussion, along the lines of role fishing? I mean, I understand that we've got a limited amount of roles, but it's still bad for the mafia to know who's who.

/confirm.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Majiffy »

My numbers were (4, 14)
Picked Lucas Goodwin, Jim Matthews, Peter Russo, in that order.

Little jelly someone else gets to silence people instead of me.

||
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 13, Aj The Epic wrote:You realize that that's kind of a purposeless discussion, along the lines of role fishing? I mean, I understand that we've got a limited amount of roles, but it's still bad for the mafia to know who's who.

/confirm.

lolwut?

Everyone knows who everyone is.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 13, Aj The Epic wrote:You realize that that's kind of a purposeless discussion, along the lines of role fishing? I mean, I understand that we've got a limited amount of roles, but it's still bad for the mafia to know who's who.

/confirm.

...Uh...

You know all the information is posted in the OP, right?

||
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

For example...

In post 1, killerjester wrote:
Janine Skorsky
as played by
Aj The Epic

Welcome, Aj The Epic, to Mini 1442: House of Cards! You are
Janine Skorsky
- "I don't have time to be your training wheels."

She'll dig all the way to China to get her story and has no qualms shoveling a shit-ton of dirt in your eye to get there. Janine has a particular knack for picking up the scent to a good story, and nothing will stop her bloodhound-like hunt for the truth. At night, she may follow a player and learn who, if anybody, they targeted that night.

Role Descr.: Tracker
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I guess AJ didn't read the opening completely....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I picked (2 & 6)
I have asked for Zoe Barnes, Adam Galloway and Doug Stamper
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 18, ArcAngel9 wrote:I guess AJ didn't read the opening completely....

Or his role PM.

Or the PM where he was supposed to submit his numbers and his role picks.

Basically, AJ has claimed in-thread that he has no intention of reading
anything
carefully.

||
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

LOL, he is an ANTI-TOWN already!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

but isn't AJ is the replacement of ORC, that explains he may not be actually the one who chosen the numbers or characters.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 20, Majiffy wrote:
In post 18, ArcAngel9 wrote:I guess AJ didn't read the opening completely....

Or his role PM.

Or the PM where he was supposed to submit his numbers and his role picks.

Basically, AJ has claimed in-thread that he has no intention of reading
anything
carefully.

-Had already read all of the stuff over the last two games to choose a role. But yes, I doubt I've ever read anything carefully.

But, I'm not the only one who missed something, then.

ArcAngel9 wrote:

Fuck yeah, QTs!

you have a QT???

Was hoping to be the commuter.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Jebus »

Adam?

/confirm

My winning numbers were 2 and 4. I picked Adam, Doug, and Linda.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”