mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Do I think there was scum TAM's wagon? 100%. At least one, possibly more.

Do I think the same scum on TAM's wagon was also on IP's wagon? Not 100%.
And how am I presenting a false choice if Nacho is scum (as one of your groupings above states)?
Because Nacho isn't scum in my other grouping.
I don't know if I did or didn't notice other people mentioning him as a suspect
You "don't know if you noticed"? We've reached Maximum Bullshit levels here.

Fitz is scum, and judging by his push on Nacho, he's town.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 949, havingfitz wrote:Uhh...I was on Whiskers for less than 2 pages. How is trying to start a wagon on someone I suspect throwing my vote away? I moved my vote when her wagon failed to get support. Considering I started the Monty wagon (which you eventually joined) and joined the Fegelein wagon (which you joined me on) till the end of D1 I hardly think a short time on Whiskers is "throwing away"my vote.
Because you didn't do anything else besides vote Whiskers. You didn't try to get us to understand your reasons for voting her, or seriously push the wagon. You just looked like you were trying to be unique, but in reality you just wasted everyone's time.

Also...you keep on saying that you started the Monty wagon. But being the first vote on a wagon does not give you town points unless you push whoever your wagoning. You didn't mention Monty at all after you voted him. You commented on basically everyone else, but not Monty. The first time you mention him after your vote is in , when you unvote him because his posts are suddenly genuine (what the fuck does that mean anyway).

A common thread in the wagons you've "started" this game is that they don't get the support they need for a lynch...that's because you haven't been committing to them. Sure, you voted some out of nowhere suspects and you were going against the crowd...but that doesn't mean anything if you just go back to being a floater afterwards.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I'm not 100% follwoing these arguements-- I rarely do. But This,
In post 950, mikeburnfire wrote:
I don't know if I did or didn't notice other people mentioning him as a suspect
You "don't know if you noticed"? We've reached Maximum Bullshit levels here.
I noticed.
No. It's totally easy to not remember exactly how you felt about something, especially after that level of understanding has changed. What he's saying, is that it doesn't even matter to the argument whether or not he noticed at that point (so why is he even bringing it up?), and
you
, are missing that point-- intentionally, I might add.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Of course you don't agree with me, Whiskers-- You're Fitz's scummate.

Fitz's logic that 2-3 scum must be on TAM's lynchwagon was a convenient way to take two of his group off the table today.

Don't think I forgot how you kissed Survivor's ass to make that 3-man voting block, either.

Who's the third person in your group: DCLXVI, or Monty?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I suppose Fegelein is also a possibility.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

Bonus points to Whiskers for getting my point to mbf.

Negative points to mbf for his level of wrongness. It is starting to get to the point I think it's intentional.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I can understand not remembering how you felt at the time. But that's not what you said. You said you don't remember if you noticed. That's a bold-faced lie. You either noticed it or you didn't.

You skimmed the page to make your VC, focusing on vote tallies. But let's just say for a moment that you're telling the truth-- that you weren't paying attention to what people were saying.
You put Feng at L-2
, which means you were being reckless with your vote since you hadn't been reading. Since you don't seem to be the reckless type, I am more inclined to believe you to be a liar.
Being on both lynches on it's own isn't a good reason. In conjunction with my other suspicions towards Nacho it is.
From what I gathered, you had (3) reasons to vote Nacho. The "being on both lynches" isn't a good reason on its own, by your own admission. You've also conceded the flaws in your [still alive] = [more likely to be scum] argument. Nacho has (IMO) adequately explained himself on his sudden change of heart. Your case on Nacho is almost completely dismantled. Either put forward more evidence, or focus on somebody else.

Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Fegelein »

Fitz, you missed my question.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Fegelein »

EBWOP: point
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 955, havingfitz wrote:Bonus points to Whiskers for getting my point to mbf.

Negative points to mbf for his level of wrongness. It is starting to get to the point I think it's intentional.
Nothing to say to

I'm this close (| |) to voting you, pseudo or otherwise (since I'm still not clear what the consensus is re: lynch/no lynch, although I've made my position on the issue clear enough)
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 920, havingfitz wrote:You mean post 916?

All I would say is it sounds like a shit reason to jump on the TAM wagon simply because he was an alternative choice to Fege...who you say is town...and yet who at the time you moved your vote to TAM you were voting. So apparently Fege wasn't THAT town in your eyes.

Also...wrt your response to Whiskers...you aren't voting anyone.
I was hoping you would respond to the little bit I posted towards you beforehand. I want to talk, chat, see what's going on with you. I'm a strong suspect of yours, but you aren't paying attention to me at all. Why? Our suspects are very similar at the moment so if you're town it'd be a pretty shitty move to lynch you today, assuming we're correct about the other two BUT you're the threat of the scumteam that I'm worried about taking care of today. So, explain your suspicion on me a little more. I'll do the same for you.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Votecount 3-9Nachomamma8: Fegelein, havingfitz (2)
Fegelein: DCLXVI (1)
havingfitz: mikeburnfire (1)
Not voting: Whiskers, Lastsurvivor, Nachomamma8,
MontyWhittaker
jilynne1991 (4)

With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch, or 4 votes to no lynch.

The day will last a maximum of three weeks. The deadline will occur after (expired on 2013-06-15 17:45:00) (on the 15th of June).
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

Vote: Fitz
[b/]

I think he id's lying about not seeing the tam wagon. Also didn't like the back and forth we had at the start of the day.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

vote Fitz
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 953, mikeburnfire wrote:Of course you don't agree with me, Whiskers-- You're Fitz's scummate.

It's not "Agreeing", it's a misrep. in fact, you do it again.
mikeburnfire wrote:I can understand not remembering how you felt at the time. But that's not what you said. You said you don't remember if you noticed. That's a bold-faced lie. You either noticed it or you didn't.
Sure, he either noticed it or he didn't. But he's fully capable of not remembering if he had remembered it at that point.

In post 953, mikeburnfire wrote:Fitz's logic that 2-3 scum must be on TAM's lynchwagon was a convenient way to take two of his group off the table today.
This if also fully possible. If he's scum. Your attack on him makes that a little doubtful.
In post 953, mikeburnfire wrote:Don't think I forgot how you kissed Survivor's ass to make that 3-man voting block, either.
Yes, and that worked so well. So well, in fact, that neither one of them acknowledged it.
In post 953, mikeburnfire wrote:Who's the third person in your group: DCLXVI, or Monty?
DCL, obviously. Why do you have to ask this? And why do you specify Monty, specifically?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 956, mikeburnfire wrote:I can understand not remembering how you felt at the time. But that's not what you said. You said you don't remember if you noticed. That's a bold-faced lie. You either noticed it or you didn't.
AD HOM alert!!! AD HOM alert!!!!> Are you trying to be stupid or does it come naturally?  I'm saying I do not remember if I noticed others voicing suspicions towards TAM.  I'm not saying I did or didn't notice those voiced suspicions.  I'm saying I don't remember if I did.  Noticing and remembering are not exclusive of each other.

Since you are hung up on my awareness of TAM's wagon I will elaborate...

D1/2 I did not find TAM especially scummy or town.  He was a bit of an underposter iirc whom I had not formed an opinion on yet.  Even IF I had been around while his quicklynch was underway I doubt I would have come to his defense...other than to perhaps caution that a quicklynch was in fact in process.  Which should have struck a few cords with people btw. 

Whether or not I did or didn't notice people off TAM's wagon voicing suspicion towards him (before my last pre-QL post ...#709) would not have mattered because he only had 1 vote att so he wasn't even on my radar.  The only reason I'm bothered about his lynch, in hindsight, is because he was town.

And looking back at my post 949 this's pretty much what I have already said.  So once again...what's the problem?

FoS mbf

In post 956, mikeburnfire wrote:You skimmed the page to make your VC, focusing on vote tallies. But let's just say for a moment that you're telling the truth-- that you weren't paying attention to what people were saying. You put Feng at L-2, which means you were being reckless with your vote since you hadn't been reading. Since you don't seem to be the reckless type, I am more inclined to believe you to be a liar.
No where do I say I'm not paying attention.  I said that when I am catching up I start off by updating my vote spreadsheet and not reading the posts.  So the fact I knew the votecounts means nothing...just like whether I read the posts or not means nothing...because (see above).

As for my Feng vote...this is one of the best examples of strawmanning I have ever seen.  What you are essentially saying is that, because I do not read every word between the votes
when I'm catching up in a game
...I subsequently "hadn't been reading"
the entire game
and therefore placed Feng unnecessarily in jeopardy by putting him at L-2.  Hello? 

This is an overexaggeration, a misrep, and a lovely strawman.

I'm voting Nacho but I would not be opposed to joining an mbf wagon if one had traction.

what question?  I'm still missing it.

what about Post 951?  I think I've given my thoughts on everything you mentioned in 951.  You didn't ask me a question...and anything I responded with would probably be a repeat of what I have already said...since nothing has changed.

what post did you want me to chat with you about?  If not 916...do you mean 889 and 890?  You don't say anything worth commenting on or if you do...it's probably already been brought up on your behalf by mbf who seems to be your staunchest defender today.  I'm not ignoring you.  I don't vote people I ignore.

please get your head out of your arse...read my response to mbf above...and then explain again what you think I am lying about :roll:

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 965, havingfitz wrote:Nacho...what post did you want me to chat with you about? If not 916...do you mean 889 and 890? You don't say anything worth commenting on or if you do...it's probably already been brought up on your behalf by mbf who seems to be your staunchest defender today. I'm not ignoring you. I don't vote people I ignore.
  If not 916...do you mean 889 and 890?  You don't say anything worth commenting on or if you do...it's probably already been brought up on your behalf by mbf who seems to be your staunchest defender today.  I'm not ignoring you.  I don't vote people I ignore.
What is your case on me? You allude to having more than "still alive", but you've haven't yet brought that up.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

AD HOM alert!!! AD HOM alert!!!!> Are you trying to be stupid or does it come naturally?
Holy shit. I don't think I could write a more hypocritical sentence sentence if I tried.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 966, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 965, havingfitz wrote:Nacho...what post did you want me to chat with you about? If not 916...do you mean 889 and 890? You don't say anything worth commenting on or if you do...it's probably already been brought up on your behalf by mbf who seems to be your staunchest defender today. I'm not ignoring you. I don't vote people I ignore.
  If not 916...do you mean 889 and 890?  You don't say anything worth commenting on or if you do...it's probably already been brought up on your behalf by mbf who seems to be your staunchest defender today.  I'm not ignoring you.  I don't vote people I ignore.
What is your case on me? You allude to having more than "still alive", but you've haven't yet brought that up.
Then you haven't been paying me attention.
In post 921, havingfitz wrote:7)... I’m voting him for being on both mislynches (he is 1 of 2 on both); still being here; and his unexplained and IMO irrational move to TAM.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 967, mikeburnfire wrote:Holy shit. I don't think I could write a more hypocritical sentence sentence if I tried.
:facepalm:

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 968, havingfitz wrote:7)... I’m voting him for being on both mislynches (he is 1 of 2 on both); still being here; and his unexplained and IMO irrational move to TAM.
Sorry, where were you where LS was grilling me on my reasons for the move to TAM?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:39 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

As for my Feng vote...this is one of the best examples of strawmanning I have ever seen. What you are essentially saying is that, because I do not read every word between the votes when I'm catching up in a game...I subsequently "hadn't been reading" the entire game and therefore placed Feng unnecessarily in jeopardy by putting him at L-2. Hello?
If you were reading the game, then why don't you 'remember' how you felt about TAM, given that he was actively being discussed?
If you were not reading the game, then why did you put Feng at L-2?
The only reason I'm bothered about his lynch, in hindsight, is because he was town
Really? Because immediately after his lynch, you said you were bothered by the speed of the wagon.
AD HOM alert!!! [...] This is an overexaggeration, a misrep, and a lovely strawman.
I can use buzzwords too!
Ad nauseum! WIFOM! Appeal to Fear! Affirming the consequent!

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 965, havingfitz wrote:AD HOM alert!!! AD HOM alert!!!!
I may not be an expert on logical fallacies, but I'm pretty sure that's not how ad hom works...
In post 965, havingfitz wrote:Lastsurvivor....what about Post 951?  I think I've given my thoughts on everything you mentioned in 951.  You didn't ask me a question...and anything I responded with would probably be a repeat of what I have already said...since nothing has changed.
:roll: Ok, fine, I'll put it in the form of a question:

Could you tell me if anything and everything I said in is not true? And could you tell me why?
In post 964, Whiskers wrote:Yes, and that worked so well. So well, in fact, that neither one of them acknowledged it.
I acknowledged your block...that is until I realized the three of us don't have a common preferred lynch target.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Whiskers »

You and DCL seem to have common preferred lynch targets. I don't remember who it was ATM but I remember being middleground about it. Actually, I ahve the time now, I'll go look it up.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Looks like Fitz, although I thought I recalled you both having Nacho as a scumread. Looking at DCL in ISOlation... maybe not both of you? And, even you, Last, no longer have a scumread on Nacho.

I feel like the misreps of Fitz by MBF make Mike scum. It isn't obvious whether it's bussing or scum-on-town, but I think regardless of Fitz's alignment, Mike will flip scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”