T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:32 am

Post by T S O »

And I got force-replaced, and did get a short ban. But like you say, I'm not revealing alignment.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6072, T S O wrote:Don't fucking blame me for that.
You violated site rules blatantly.

Yes Im blaming you for Cabd's force replace and the implosion of Antihero mafia.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:54 am

Post by T S O »

I violated site rules, yeah. And I accept blame for Antihero too.

I had no fucking part in Cabd's replace-out and I do not give a fuck if you blame me for no reason. You're welcome to your opinion, dumb as it is.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

For all he knew, you could have had the Dead QT. The mod couldn't have been completely sure, either.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6073, T S O wrote:
In post 6072, T S O wrote: And yeah, I am worried about kuribo. I just watched an alt of his FAKECLAIM MASON D1 WITH A TOWN BULLETPROOF, REVEAL HE WASN'T MASON ON D4 AND GET HIS "MASON" LYNCHED.
Where did this show I had game-breaking info?

If anything this would make it look like he was scum.
Cephrir does this look alignment indicative? I combed it and couldn't find any alignment information.

Cabd simply read into it.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:03 am

Post by kuribo »

even if he only read into it, that's exactly why there's zero-tolerance for the ongoing games rule
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im considering stealing Quadz's signature.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 am

Post by DOMO »

It wasn't TSO who fucked antihero's game imo, it was greyice. Antihero force replacing greyice was an overreaction and it should've been dealt with by giving a warning, though this does not justify greyice's reaction, who should've complained privately and rationally instead of going ballistic in the thread.

Yeah TSO needs to learn his lesson, ie stfu about ongoing games etc. But I fail to see how he's such a fucking villain here. He can't help it if people spazz out, he's not responsible for antihero and greyice.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 am

Post by DOMO »

crabd replacing out probably seems necessary, I just don't see it from his pov that TSO's comment was aligment revealing. But if crabd took it that way, yeah he has to replace out I guess.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 am

Post by kuribo »

i'm not trying to villainize him, what i'm saying is that he keeps saying "Well, i only said this," etc

yes, that may be so, but because it affected the outcome of THIS game, he shouldn't have said anything

pedit: yes, pretty much. if crabd even thought that TSO's comment was alignment-revealing, the right thing to do was to replace. crabd had no way of knowing that TSO had no insider knowledge.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:28 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 6084, kuribo wrote:i'm not trying to villainize him, what i'm saying is that he keeps saying "Well, i only said this," etc
Well, he seems to be taking responsibility for antihero's game imploding, which I think is unnecessary. Yeah he started the ball rolling, but I think greyice has to take the blame for that one. I have nothing against greyice, it's just my honest observer's view.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6082, DOMO wrote:Yeah TSO needs to learn his lesson, ie stfu about ongoing games etc. But I fail to see how he's such a fucking villain here. He can't help it if people spazz out, he's not responsible for antihero and greyice.
Hes less of a villain and more of an antihero.

:P
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 6086, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6082, DOMO wrote:Yeah TSO needs to learn his lesson, ie stfu about ongoing games etc. But I fail to see how he's such a fucking villain here. He can't help it if people spazz out, he's not responsible for antihero and greyice.
Hes less of a villain and more of an antihero.

:P
handclap
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:32 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 6084, kuribo wrote:yes, that may be so, but because it affected the outcome of THIS game, he shouldn't have said anything
And I do agree with this, hence I think he deserved his ban.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:34 am

Post by DOMO »

kuribo, you retired yet?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:42 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 6077, T S O wrote:I violated site rules, yeah. And I accept blame for Antihero too.

I had no fucking part in Cabd's replace-out and I do not give a fuck if you blame me for no reason. You're welcome to your opinion, dumb as it is.
I think you should accept responsibility for cabd's replace and not antihero's game getting fucked. You can't help antihero spazzing, you can't help greyice going ballistic, but you should be aware that cabd is live in both games and might misinterpret your comments. That's why you don't talk about ongoing games, even if it seems innocent. Because it can have an effect on that game. You still seem to need to learn this.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 6090, DOMO wrote:cabd is live in both games
I wasn't in antihero mafia. I just read other games of mods I enjoy.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:50 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 6091, Cabd wrote:I wasn't in antihero mafia. I just read other games of mods I enjoy.
I hadn't noticed you weren't actually in the game. This kinda allows TSO to take slightly less responsiblity imo, because he's not to know that anyone live in this game is likely to read his comments. I'm still not suggesting what he said was ok, he should learn from this and realise that even seemingly innocent comments can have an effect on ongoing games, but it's an innocent fuck up that appears to me to have been blown way out of proportion.

Just my opinion. I think TSO is getting a little more shit for this than he deserves.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh i entirely agree TSO is getting too much shit for it. But this is the reminder that just because a player isn't alive in a game, that does not mean they aren't reading along Hence quadz's huge sticky post.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 am

Post by DOMO »

Yeah fair comment. Truth be told I'm just glad this game survived so I can bask in the afterglow of a scum win!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 6094, DOMO wrote:this game survived so I can bask in the afterglow of a scum win!
Hell yeah bud.
Show

DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:57 am

Post by DOMO »

And if I ever have to replace out as scum again, I really hope AP is there to take my slot. I really enjoyed watching him scum it up!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 6090, DOMO wrote:
In post 6077, T S O wrote:I violated site rules, yeah. And I accept blame for Antihero too.

I think you should accept responsibility for cabd's replace and not antihero's game getting fucked. You can't help antihero spazzing, you can't help greyice going ballistic, but you should be aware that cabd is live in both games and might misinterpret your comments. That's why you don't talk about ongoing games, even if it seems innocent. Because it can have an effect on that game. You still seem to need to learn this.
Is probably fair enough. Though it was annoying, on an off-note, that game died, because I had 2/3 of the scumteam pegged.

Though kuribo would quite possibly have managed to push my lynch through anyway.

But yeah, sorry Cabd. I didn't deliberately mention this game, and I apologize you had to replace out. After the ban, I'm pretty sure it won't happen again.

PEdit: AP's a great player but watching him smash through PR'S I wanted to deadpost w/ rage.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not trying to say you are a bad person TSO, just that you made a mistake.

Cabd can't know that you don't have inside info and I completely see why he thought your phrasing implied it.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:23 am

Post by DOMO »

I would hope TSO isn't the only person to learn from this either. I mean I've been guilty of referencing ongoing games, thinking "we're both dead, I can say that". I did exactly that in this game I think, relating to orc, but then metal sonic ate a ban for referencing ongoing games and I started to take note. I'm still learning. Point is it's real easy for any of us to drift into that territory and as such we probably shouldn't be so quick to judge people for it.

That said, pidgeon is right, TSO made a mistake and it snowballed into a shitstorm. I'm sympathetic to the mods and admin when it comes to this problem, which is kinda why I'm reluctant to give antihero any more shit than simply saying he spazzed.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”