Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I really don't care if you sign your posts or not personally >_>.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: inte
for...

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 51, kanyeknowsbest wrote:why would you start a game right before you know youre going to be gone for an entire week? wth is wrong with you.
jeremy didn't specify he knew this was going to happen. I was just in a game where I had to request a replacement on Day 1 because I had to leave and take care of my father who just had a stroke.

In post 49, PhDScar wrote:I know I already had a vote on him but I'm doing it a second time to show that this one is a real vote.
Does a REAL vote somehow make it more serious? Do you really think this is a scum gambit and thus stand by your vote? Or do you think it's more likely that he's town and flunked the game and you want him replaced, in which case, what's really the point of your vote?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I saw Wolf's vote and opted to ignore it in my following post. It could have either been a random vote (which I imagine would have had at least some random reasoning attached), or he was fishing for a reaction, which I wasn't going to give him considering he didn't give me any reason to respond to it.

Unvote

I like inte currently.

PhD's vote and response to my query is total BS. His post was completely null, and you are trying to back up both sides of your vote. Vote him because you think think it's a scum gambit, but also because you hope it gets him replaced? Really? So now that he's replaced what's your read on the "gambit?"

Vote: PhDScar
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 0, Magua wrote:Symphony * -- Charlie Kane, the Politician
In post 2, Magua wrote:
Political Prowess (P)
: Your vote is worth two votes. This does not change lynch thresholds.
In post 75, Magua wrote:hitogoroshi (3): PhDScar, Sajin, Symphony
@Mod
Clarify how the double voter works please. Does Symphony need to claim his/her vote to be a double vote for it to count as one, or is automatically assumed to be double vote all the time (in which case the previous vote counts has been incorrect)?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 96, kanyeknowsbest wrote:agree w. hito on phd not bein scum.
Where did hito say he thought PhD wasn't scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 110, PhDScar wrote:
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:
I like inte currently.
Why?
Because my inte vote was an RVS and I dislike your position and reasonings for voting jeremy/hito, and inte (somewhat) appears to have the same thoughts, ergo... I unvoted, gave my reason why I unvoted, and then voted elsewhere.

We're barely moving out of the RVS... think of it as drawing a line in the sand. People on my side of the line, I currently like, while people on the other side don't get cookies.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Speaking of which...
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:So now that he's replaced what's your read on the "gambit?"
I noticed you managed to read my posts since quoted the top part... yet you failed to answer the question I asked you in the very same post. Enlighten please.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 121, Blue Bonnet wrote:Kanye- "We don't have throw away lynches"

Asks for a PL.

Good point. Liking BB much more.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 138, PhDScar wrote:
In post 134, Toogeloo wrote:Speaking of which...
In post 85, Toogeloo wrote:So now that he's replaced what's your read on the "gambit?"
I noticed you managed to read my posts since quoted the top part... yet you failed to answer the question I asked you in the very same post. Enlighten please.
Sorry I missed that.
Null. I was reading more into it then I should have. Also I really like Hito he is my biggest town read this game.
Hito and jeremy are the same playerslot, you know that, right?

In post 136, hitogoroshi wrote:Toogeloo, do you think Kanye is scum?
He's not a town read, but I haven't committed it to a full blown scum read yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

TOWN[]=========================================================kanye===================[]SCUM

Somewhere around there I imagine.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't like his posts, no. A lot of what he posts is scummy and/or anti-town, however, though all of kanye's posts, they come off to me as if he doesn't think before he posts them. It's hard to imagine scum doing this since I imagine scum typically have some sort of plan in place, and are more methodical with their posts.

He stated his agreement with your position on PhD, when you never took a stance on PhD, and his post that we should PL BB, but then says we don't have throw away lynches... I think he's just posting off the cuff.

My 135 is more that I feel BB is more likely to be town is based on his rebuttal towards the attacks and that particular point I quoted in particular.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Man, my articulation sucks. That last sentence is pure trash the way it came out.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't like your posting in particular, but these are the posts that I find the worst.
In post 18, kanyeknowsbest wrote:policy d1 inte lynch for bein a shit head?
anti-town (pre-game though, so strike it)
In post 96, kanyeknowsbest wrote:if anything i would expect scum to be more aware what everyone has drafted (you better believe i knew exactly who drafted what when i rolled sk before. otoh i def dont have the draft memorized this time having rolled town.) an argument could be made for pretending to not know the draft but thats not what youre doing.
Scummy. Especially the part where you state that scum know who drafted what, then you mention you don't know, and then say it's possible to pretend they don't know.
In post 98, kanyeknowsbest wrote:symphony strikes me as eager town w. poor judgment i guess
Scummy. It's not a definitive stance since you add "I guess" at the end.
In post 113, kanyeknowsbest wrote:id be okay w. policy lynching blue bonnet.
anti-town.
In post 122, kanyeknowsbest wrote:holy shit you are retarded
scummy. Pretty much the "No, you." argument.
In post 128, kanyeknowsbest wrote:huh i just realized i didnt bold that vote
Scummy. Realizing you didn't bold a vote, but not doing anything about it, so your vote is still technically sitting in the RVS stage (albeit on someone you have been calling scum, just not Sajin).

For the first couple pages, I just figured you for a troll tbqh. Still, your inconsistent thought pattern doesn't quite make sense as scum which is why I'm not totally sold yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 181, Radioactive Wolf wrote:Commentary seems limited to DrScar and Kanye
Not a lot really going on that I feel I need to comment on that hasn't already been said by someone else. I'm keeping a few notes on certain comments, but I generally only mention something if I want to talk about it since I don't typically make conversation just to make conversation. And let's be honest here, the only reason I talked about kanye is because hito asked me my stance on him.

I currently have a couple people I like and a couple I don't like, all of which I have listed in the topic. We are on page 8, so I'm not entirely sure how many people you feel I should be focused on at this point.

In post 181, Radioactive Wolf wrote:I didn't like the way he went after inte for being a "troll" (makes me think he's going after an easy target)
It was an RVS. I unvoted inte and said I currently liked him as soon as I found a real target. I never "didn't like," inte really.

I'm gonna be V/LA until friday with the holiday.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Skimmed through the stuff I missed.

@DTMaster, I think you are railroading against Sajin hard, but the only argument I saw was that Sajin didn't read the rules?
@Blue Bonnet, What is your case on DTMaster again? I actually rather like his activity so far.

I currently have no interest in lynching the following people:
Lady Lambdadelta
inte
hitogoroshi
DTMaster
Radioactive Wolf
Blue Bonnet

I generally deal with little angels and devils on my shoulder this early, and with the exception of Wolf, the little angel prohibits me from wanting those lynches. Lady's push on Wolf is what makes me like her. inte's early reciprocation of my feelings was enough for me to at least like him enough to unvote him. hito and DTMaster are both very active with well thought reasonings in their posts, so good people. Wolf is confirmed. Blue Bonnet is pretty much just gut.

@DTMaster, my read on kanye is essentially the same as yours. I feel his posting is coming off the cuff, which I feel is something more likely to come from a townie. My sentiment was that he posts a lot of things that come off scummy and anti-town, and he asked me to go back and cite examples. Those examples were not me building a case on him, and I had no intention of even mentioning them because I wasn't even looking at kanye. The whole thing was spurred by hito saying that I should think kanye is scum and not BB being town from the comments that kanye had made, and I had to explain the reasoning which kanye got all inflamed about. Suffice to say, there are plenty of people I'd rather lynch before kanye, but if he got lynched, I wouldn't be upset either.

I'd like to understand more about the Sajin lynch. I'd like to understand the case better if someone can explain it. I like both voters there currently since they are probably the two most active players in the game, and they make a lot of sense in the things they post. I'm still down for lynching PhD as well, but despite liking the people on the lynch with me, something else is giving me pause (I'll explain it later if need be, but not now).

No real read on Symphony or shaboo yet either, but I believe I remember seeing someone (or multiple someones) lumping them together a lot.

PC->X
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 273, Dry-fit wrote:Right now my top suspect is Shaboostein.
In post 273, Dry-fit wrote:Vote: Sajin.

Second scumread is Shaboostein.
erm...?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

New page for me to be beaten to the punch.

So here's what I know of Dry-fit since I completely forgot about him in my catch-up post yesterday.

I've played two games with Dry-fit, and both games he's been town. He was completely useless in both games as well, going days without posting, and when he did, it'd be a minimal effort. The thing that strikes me as odd this game is, unlike the other 2 experiences I've had with him, he's made an excuse for his activity (His computer problems). In my previous two games, he seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he was ever a detriment or that his posting was extremely minimal. He 'knows' he's a detriment now and makes an excuse for it.

One of the two games, he was confirmed Innocent Child, and he still didn't really do much of anything.
In post 105, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 78, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Oh. My bad for not paying enough attention in the draft.

But even still, he's just a retard playing the Innocent Child the WORST WAY POSSIBLE.
Hey I've done worse. Just ask Toogeloo.
Now what I don't like is that he actually acknowledges it here. He knows he's played Inno Child poorly before, and posts it here. Again, he's acknowledging that he was a detriment in the past. Not the actual game he played, but now, here in this game.

You have a guilty conscience Dry-fit?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 278, hitogoroshi wrote:Toog, I don't understand your point?
In post 277, Toogeloo wrote:So here's what I know of Dry-fit
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

He is playing differently. I don't like it. It's a meta argument and has nothing to do with his play this game though. However, it's worth noting none the less, even if nothing comes of it. His most recent post only incited me to mention something about him considering he just slipped his shaboo scum read placement (which the jury is out on how scummy something like that really is).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Now it's my turn to ask you hito.

You've now questioned my reads, asking to clarify them multiple times. I have obliged.

What's your read on me and why?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Alignments were not in place until after the draft. Accusing someone of scummy behavior based on the draft is wtif-worthy.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, nevermind, I was confused by the wording and presentation.

I thought Sajin was saying DTM was scummy when he drafted the Kill Delayer but made the comment about the Nun when doing it. I guess I can kinda see the argument now, that DTM knew what the nun did at draft, but then later pretended he didn't.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 322, Sajin wrote:Extremely frustrating when the people you want to question get replaced or go on V/LA when you vote them.
The game as a whole is somewhat dead. I suspect most people either just don't care or are active lurking through the day and don't want to be the forefront of discussion.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So you guys just want to lynch inte for no reason but as some last minute special?

Why not just roll a dice and lynch the player slot number?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

The main concern I'm having is whether or not we have enough people to actually lynch a player today. So many lines drawn in the sand.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm assuming the extension made him feel he could be back on Sajin.

PhD, you've been decided as the optimal deadline lynch. Anything else you want to talk about besides asking why someone just unvoted you?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't have a kanye case, nor have I ever had a kanye case. hito asked me what I thought of kanye, and kanye asked me to name scummy or anti-town comments he made, and I obliged them with my thoughts. I've felt Kanye posts were scummy, but the manner in which he posts them (off the cuff) were likely to come from town, which made him difficult to judge an actual alignment. I've had one person, and one person only that I've been interested in lynching today. I'd lynch a couple people before I would lynch kanye today.

PhD is scummy for his early vote of jeremy followed by my questioning of his stance, which was a complete BS answer to both justify his vote on either a Town or Scum motive. After I called him out, he's avoided talking about hot issues, and has since lurked his way through the day, adding minimal content. His case with vote on shaboo is a sheeped case that hito and yourself put together. I currently dislike that he goes from Sunday to Wednesday this week without a single post, then he hypocritically calls out shaboo, Symph, and kanye for activity. Finally, he doesn't seem to have any fire to save himself since he has been declared the optimal deadline lynch, which comes off as scum lying low hoping we change our mind at the last minute.

PEdit: There is no fire in his defense even. He agrees he should be lynched as it would answer questions. What questions does it answer Scar?

JF>VL
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'd like Scar to actually explain what happens after his flip. What answers or conclusions are made, what direction does the game go in from there? Why did you only compare yourself and Sajin, and not say, shaboo, who you are currently voting for.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

tbf, he didn't link the actual games.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Little disappointed no one saw my crumbs. I can understand not understanding them maybe, but not a single person pointed out the oddities at the ends of two of my posts.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I was more referring to the fact that a bunch of players said they didn't see any crumbs. I understand it didn't matter, but not to see them at all was a little disappointing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”