Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Marquis »

Well, it's just delaying the inevitable. We lynch KX, SV dies, and lynch probably meeps tomorrow. Random reads lists won't help as much right now as people seem to think; use the night to catch up and talk more tomorrow, since the guaranteed lynch is stagnating the game.
link in bio
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 4.7

KX (5) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic, Matias, Marquis

notscience (1) - zMuffinMan

Not Voting (5) - dopog, notscience, meeps, KX, CrashTextDummie

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-10-03 15:00:00)

11 alive, 6 to lynch.

Prodded KX.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

so tempted to take the hammer. want to see... ns whining.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by KX »

meh fuck it wanted to see if I could draw this out longer, but oh well. Figures I die just as some decent players get into the game. Live long metal buddy. Wonder if my cop prediction turns out to be correct. Anyway, last scum is Marquis fyi, can't believe NotSci is actually playing like this as town. Remind me to policy lynch you D1 if we're ever in a game again together Not. Oh yeah, and dick move Beast. Final regard, MVP ScumSlayer JOAT SK KX is out.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by KX »

oh yeah, and let the kid have his hammer on me, I think it'd be some nice irony.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

did you kill hopkirk?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

gg kx confirms we have cop and not doc/rb.

why did ms not die last night
link in bio
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by KX »

Yes, I've been responsible for one kill every night this game. I used a bulletproof action on both nights there was only a single kill. Given the agony I was causing the scum, I'm assuming that's why their kills failed. Peregrine was a scum snipe. Purple was a PR snipe. Hopkirk was a cop snipe attempt. Metal didn't die because I like him, he wasn't a threat, and it'd leave the option for the serial killer being the ones who's action was failing, not the scum's, the scum's killing likely failing because it was aimed at the SK thus making beast being truthful. And well played Marquis, I must say, if not for my cop I wouldn't have placed you. The push today was a little desperate though. Understandable after wasting two kills, but still.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by KX »

Also lol I like how I go to length to not antagonize the scum after peregrine, saying Marquis is town, putting SV above beast in lynch preference, etc, and then beast and hd play so badly I have to get rid of them anyway, making us enemies. Sucks how life goes, doesn't it? Ah well.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Marquis »

ok someone can steal the hammer from ns now

pedit harsh
link in bio
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by KX »

Also Marquis, tell me, why the fuck did you try to kill me N3? I mean, N2 I can understand, you thought I was going to off Beast the next day, and after my play with HD, but by N3 you would have known I didn't kill beast while also knowing I was serial killer. I thought that'd show you I didn't want aggression, and yet . . .
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by Marquis »

wow you're really pushing this aren't you

mafia is going to have to kill me instead of sv at this rate
link in bio
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by KX »

Nuuuuuuuuuu

Honor an old man's dying wish. Let NotSci be the one to finish me, the hero of this tale alongside the invincible Warrior Metal Sonic and the reserve cavalry of our pro subs, good spirits that they are, subbing in and reading for such a lackluster ending. Btw, @Mod, lack of flavor makes me disappoint.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Marquis »

js trying to pull a Beast and outing the other scumteam only works if you're telling the truth/actually sound legitimate while doing it

so now i am conf town along with sv and ms w0w
link in bio
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by KX »

obviously that's what I'm doing, I love you Marquis. I thought you knew by now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1486, Marquis wrote:mafia is going to have to kill me instead of sv at this rate
. . . . .
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by KX »

did you read #1488 as well?
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

In post 1487, KX wrote:\Btw, @Mod, lack of flavor makes me disappoint.
It makes me sad too. I'll talk to Venmar about it once he's off of V/LA. But if you guys want to bombard him with PMs requesting flavor -- which I am in no way suggesting -- then there's nothing I can do to stop you guys. :P
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by KX »

btw, just to confirm, there is no chance at all that you guys are gonna just suddenly disband the wagon and let me win for my stunning intellect, amazing personality, dashing good looks, and impeccable play, right? I mean, the odds are pretty low and all, people tend to be selfish and not allow those who deserve to win do so if they can profit themselves instead, but I figure I may as well appeal to you all just the same.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1491, KX wrote:did you read #1488 as well?
yeah. it was cute.

though if you
are
telling the truth and you
did
investigate marquis (which i don't currently believe with all the stuff you've said today), you're actually being a dick. beastcharizard had a reason to out you (protecting his last scummate). even if it was a dick move from your perspective, it was playing to his wincon.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Marquis »

please hammer the serial killer now
link in bio
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1380, KX wrote:A few closing notes though, first, the one problem with Marquis as scum is if you notice, they treat Beast and HD in very different fashions, openly appearing to call the less conspicuous HD scum while taking a less aggressive stance against the more obvious scum beast, which wouldn't make very much sense as scum.
(this looks like well-reasoned analysis that isn't something you say about someone you know is scum)

(marquis isn't cleared like he's suggesting he is, but i don't believe you know he's scum)
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Marquis »

just because i don't go for the obvious, smh

if i were scum, bussing beast like that would have been too obvious anyway, he was dead weight practically
link in bio
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by KX »

See post #1485. And though I suppose I kinda started things be killing Peregrine, one thing about me is I don't care if I started it, if somebody messes with me I mess back. Also, for why I didn't kill Marquis last night following Beast's actions, I still had a 1-shot distract, so if it did come to us both living this night, I could distract+kill to live. I believed the cop to be a bigger threat, and wanted to take them out asap, every night I let them live I risked more, and on top of that, I still held a faint hope that Marquis wouldn't go Beast's path and would kill somebody other then me. With your quoted post, it looked like I would end up the day's lynch, and so wanted to go with something I thought would succeed. Unfortunately, upon ISOing Marquis, I realized I couldn't force a lynch on them without looking the same way they looked pushing a lynch on me. The purpose of stating that specifically is as scum, I try to make my impressions of things be legitimate no matter what, and couldn't help but notice it. My inactivity over these past few days has been me searching for another target, with limited time online, to no avail.

Anyway, it's 1:23 am, and I have to get up early tomorrow, so if you have any more questions, either trust the hammer to get delayed, or ask them now.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by KX »

*see post #1485 for why I don't think my reveal is a dick move.

I started typing #1498 right after #1494 was posted. Btw Marquis, why the rush for hammer? We still have six more free days to spend before we start losing carry-over.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”