Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Matias »

Fair enough.

Waiting on others
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 4.6

KX (4) - Evil Regals, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic, Matias
notscience (1) - zMuffinMan

Not Voting (6) - dopog, notscience, Marquis, meeps, KX, CrashTextDummie

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-10-03 15:00:00)

11 alive, 6 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 am

Post by dopog »

js I still think eddie KNEW beast was scum

Will catch up with new stuff later today.

Bye!
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by meeps »

school sux sorry for inactivity

i'll post more in a bit
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

I already think my pick for the final scum is also Dopoq or Marquis.

SV, MS, NS are really town in my opinion.

Meeps I don't like, but I'm kinda unsure on her. Part of me thinks the Feg N1 kill was drawn from someone whom he played with on another site.

Matias & CTD have been giving me good feels since they replaced in. ZMuffinMan kinda bounced off my reads list, but I want to keep an eye on him.

KX is most certainly scum whether or not it be via SK or mafia. He's not in a townwincondition.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by meeps »

im a guy js
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by meeps »

ok kx is probably not mafia considering he participated in both mafia lynches so sk is fairly plausible

post 829 kinda irks me as it seems he does not really care who is lynched, and he accuses sv and notscience (with sv being confirmed town now and notscience being a town read of mine).

a thing to keep in mind with dopog is he did hammer hd. considering there is no plurality, mafia hammering their own teammate would be a fairly risky play, and marquis was also 2nd last to vote

anyways, not sure if i mentioned this and cba to look back but i did look through eddie's previously played games, and his scumplay really stood out from his town play, so his slot is prob town, along with ctd's play he is extremely strong town

right now i feel other scum may be zmuffinman or matias, i'll look over the play of who them so far and who've they subbed in to later
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

I'm going to be V/LA for the 19th and 20th, and I believe Venmar's out of town too, so vote counts might be a bit slow. Activity seems fine right now though, so delayed prods shouldn't be an issue.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Matias »

Okay, I still need to hear from Metal Sonic, SV and notscience. I read CTD as he replaced in as well.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 1456, meeps wrote:ok kx is probably not mafia considering he participated in both mafia lynches so sk is fairly plausible

post 829 kinda irks me as it seems he does not really care who is lynched, and he accuses sv and notscience (with sv being confirmed town now and notscience being a town read of mine).

a thing to keep in mind with dopog is he did hammer hd. considering there is no plurality, mafia hammering their own teammate would be a fairly risky play, and marquis was also 2nd last to vote

anyways, not sure if i mentioned this and cba to look back but i did look through eddie's previously played games, and his scumplay really stood out from his town play, so his slot is prob town, along with ctd's play he is extremely strong town

right now i feel other scum may be zmuffinman or matias, i'll look over the play of who them so far and who've they subbed in to later
I disagree. Mafia can always bus for some type of cred. Dopoq is barely posting and he's posting to what seems to prod dodge. He's coasting.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

dopog had two options: hammer or not hammer. not hammer = someone else might have, making him look worse. hammer = possibility for milking town cred. i think the complete lack of interactions between dopog and flipped scum prior to his votes on them is telling.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

these replacements are the strongest in the game

could you guys imagine that at the start of the game, with the exception of HD and KX, nobody started before 2013? yeah suck
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think join date has anything to do with the strength of a player.

@matias,

do you actually plan on reading the game? or isos, or anything?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1462, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't think join date has anything to do with the strength of a player.

@matias,

do you actually plan on reading the game? or isos, or anything?
I have been. I just needed updated reads to support what I'm reading. 50 pages isn't too much but it's nice to have a now and a then to compare.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Matias »

I'm also taking my time a bit since KX is a sure lynch for today, I hope you guys are okay with that
My GTKAS
My old account
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

where are you at now?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also, do you plan to give intermediate updates on your thoughts as you read? coz that would be cool, to have a now and a then to compare.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Matias »

Yeah you have a good point. I've been lightly skimming everything, and only today have been specifically going through ISOs. Here's what I have so far, just on an extremely basic note:

SV and MS are obvious town to us at this point (SV confirmed, I should say).

I do find EddieFenix to give me weird vibes, but CTD to make me feel better. Your predecessor made me feel the same way as well. I feel like both of you guys redeemed your slots.

meeps hasn't really used his vote to pressure but he looks genuine in his hunting. He goes on the town pile.

Evil Regals seems alright to me right now.

Evil Regals said that dopog was coasting. I agree with that. I also don't feel very good about marquis...what's the general consensus of him?

My money's on notscience for last scum over dopog and marquis though. Did a lot of tunneling to no avail. Hasn't been pushing people past general taunts.

I need to review everything again later but that's my intermediate update.
My GTKAS
My old account
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i had bad feelings about marquis when i read through d1 (mostly due to the way he was consistently calling beastcharizard scum but it never felt like he wanted a lynch on beastcharizard to go through). but if you read the d2 posts and how he interacts with flipped scum (posts between #896 and #1249) i have trouble seeing him making sense as scum with hd and beastcharizard.

notscience has even more interactions with flipped scum that make even less sense, plus i'm reading most of his posts as town. annoyingly anti-town at times, but still town.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 am

Post by meeps »

@ 1460

he hammered with like 2-3 mins before deadline iirc. beast attempted to hammer twice i believe. speaking about beast he was scum so yeah, im not saying dopog is town, but it was just something to keep in mind
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no i mean like half an hour earlier he committed to hammering. but yeah sure, i suppose you could make a case that he could have just pretended to have no been around at the deadline. i'd still consider it null at best.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:17 am

Post by notscience »

KX is scum

I am town

Tahdah
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Matias »

In post 1471, notscience wrote:KX is scum

I am town

Tahdah
Welp, I can't argue with this logic. Confirmed town it is.
My GTKAS
My old account
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Marquis »

fine ns can have the hammer.

VOTE: kx
link in bio
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Matias »

Wait a little longer, please. CTD wanted to catch up, I still need some reads from some players.
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”