Mini 1486: Fruit Basket Mafia (Game Over)

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

mnem: what changed your mind about kidA?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hm. i need to rethink mnem actually. there's two things that are making me think he could be town. one of them i can't talk about.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Buffy vs Dracula
Buffy vs Dracula
Townie
Buffy vs Dracula
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Buffy vs Dracula »

Totes wrong about Sland/Mnem scumteam. Whoops. It seemed sensible at the time.

More importantly, though, if Sland's town, that means Mnem unsubtly tried to push my vote onto a townie D2. So he's still scum prolly.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Or I could have done a Pbp analysis on him because of my uncertainty where he layed on my scum - town spectrum. And found his buddying with Elyse to be suspicious. Which brings me around to me needing to unvote Elyse because if Slandaar is town, Elyse is probably also town. I haven't seen BD post much recently. In response to you Peabody: I decided to vote because of the immediate post after, which means that my post was the last thing that they read, and they voted without explanation.

UNVOTE:

In response to Don, I have been fluctuating back and forth on Kid all game, the thing is, I can't really see him as scum because of a few different reasons, mainly because he hasn't really done anything, but his few posts of content seem genuine, which doesn't seem like lurker scum. However, the fact that he isn't really helping makes me want to lynch on policy.

Why can't you talk about your second reason Muffin?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

because rules
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:33 am

Post by don_johnson »

can we lynch kidA? seriously guys. look at his recent contributions. if it ain't him we'll know more tomorrow.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 am

Post by T S O »

Vote: Kid A

Down with that.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Peabody »

In post 1001, zMuffinMan wrote:hm. i need to rethink mnem actually. there's two things that are making me think he could be town. one of them i can't talk about.
This post is by town.

DJ and T S O, what do you make of Kid A's vote on me at the beginning of the day? This is what convinced me that he is probably town.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Lets see, Peabody and BVD are confirmed town so that leaves me with:
TSO
Don
Kid
Muffin
Desp
Elyse

I think desp vs elyse is town vs town, but not sure

So that leaves me with
Muffin
TSO
Don
Kid

Currently I am reading Don as town-ish, and Kid as null
However nobody seems to be going for a TSO or Muffin lynch, so

VOTE: KID A
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Peabody: why does that make you think kidA is town?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Kid A »

lol why would i kill the main person stopping this wagon happening
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Kid A »

also don needs to post a case on me that isnt "he voted a guy who turned out to be cop (and hey at the time i agreed with him that uberkang was scummy but lets just ignore that)"
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

there is more to the case than that. you're not going to "lol" your way out of the noose.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:16 am

Post by T S O »

Kid, mnemonic, Desp or Elyse.

I'm not sure Elyse and Desp is TvT.

And it may be WIFOM but I can't see Kid A killing Slandaar either.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:37 am

Post by don_johnson »

why not? I was under the impression slaan was a doc/protective? it was way obvious to me through the statements he made. with the cop claimed, scum has to go protective hunting. its pretty obvious at this point who is not the doctor, and if kidA is scum, the other possibilities for doctor are all much more able to be mislynched from a scum pov. if kidA's lynch isn't game, we can work this out more tomorrow. protective role is still out there and Peabody/BvD are all but confirmed. I think i'm pretty well confirmed, so the lynch pool will narrow like a net. step 1: lynch the guy doing nothing who is implicated with both lynched scum and traitor.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Kid A »

you made some bullshit up about me being linked with the traitor but how about you actually try and show how im scum with asp

your case was 90% stuff that you townread me for d1 (and supported me for) and 10% misinterpretation of my posts

don_johnsons game is to go along with whatever popular opinion is

when everyone says uberkang is scummy as shit he is agreeing with us and when everyone says buffy or ff is scummy he is agreeing with us and then when people start to say i am in their scumpool he tunnels me and even uses the exact posts he townread me for earlier as part of a case on me
In post 644, don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote: formerfish

I think BvD is still scum. I am willing to listen to reason, though.

i'll lynch kidA as a compromise, but I think he's town and I also like him. :)
this post pretty much sums up his playstyle, most of the game he just tunnels the easy lynch and fencesits on the people he thinks he can push on later
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

you missed the boat on the VA lynch. you are tied to both ASP and VA. its not my fault that it is obvious. your case on me at this point is nothing but omgus. my moves in this game were fluid and explained. my suspicions changed(as they should in a dynamic game like mafia). you on the other hand are tunneling at a time when its just silly, and on a player that is virtually confirmed town. like I said: more than happy to self vote and take the noose to prove my innocence. if you are vt, you wouldn't be struggling to survive, you would be saying "please pay attention to dj tomorrow, folks", but your posts are more reflecting the idea that you
need
me lynched instead of you. its textbook really, and the RVS/early game tie in's with you, ASP and the traitor are good enough for me on their own to think you are the last scum. combine with your desperation at this point in time when town could lynch randomly today and still come out ahead, and voila.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 1016, don_johnson wrote:you missed the boat on the VA lynch. you are tied to both ASP and VA. its not my fault that it is obvious. your case on me at this point is nothing but omgus.
lol ive been pushing on you since before you made a case against me so this is total shit
In post 1016, don_johnson wrote:my moves in this game were fluid and explained. my suspicions changed(as they should in a dynamic game like mafia).
as i said you feigned this "oh guys im unsure i could go either way on this please tell me what opinion to have", theres nothing dynamic about being neutral on every single fucking popular scum candidate. furthermore basing your case on posts you agreed with early game is all kinds of retarded, if you are supposedly town and had the same thought process as me why is it only scummy when I do it??
In post 1016, don_johnson wrote:you on the other hand are tunneling at a time when its just silly, and on a player that is virtually confirmed town. like I said: more than happy to self vote and take the noose to prove my innocence. if you are vt, you wouldn't be struggling to survive, you would be saying "please pay attention to dj tomorrow, folks", but your posts are more reflecting the idea that you
need
me lynched instead of you.
yes because i am town and lynching me doesnt help us you clown, also townreading yourself shows to me that you are aware of the way you appear to us and have been writing your posts so as to appear in a certain way, i rarely see actual town players townread themselves because if youre town you say what you fucking think and dont give a shit if it sounds scummy

While you're self-reading why don't you explain why fencesitting on everyone in the game and having none of your own opinions makes you "virtually confirmed town"
In post 1016, don_johnson wrote:
its textbook really, and the RVS/early game tie in's with you, ASP and the traitor are good enough for me on their own to think you are the last scum.
combine with your desperation at this point in time when town could lynch randomly today and still come out ahead, and voila.
lol this whole thing is based on one post from pdmedic, how about taking into account the slots entire game and developing a case from that instead of trying to use it to omgus me because i figured out that youre scum

also if you actually have any ties with me and asp please post the quotes instead of just saying theyre there and hoping nobody asks you about it
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Desperado »

@ DJ: Justify how KidA makes sense as a partner with ASP/Lucky and pdmedic/VA.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Peabody »

In post 1009, don_johnson wrote:Peabody: why does that make you think kidA is town?
I was thinking to myself that if I were scum, I just pulled an awesome gambit. If I were scum, it would be convienent for me to claim I was a one-shot cop AFTER I claimed full cop because then I'm not responsible for giving any more reads. I saw this line of thinking in Kid A whenever he voted me, and I asked him why he voted me, and the reasoning looked right. I suppose I think he's town because he thought like I thought and reasoned similarly to me. Plus if he were scum, he'd know I'm the cop and that it may be suicide to vote for me.

I still stand by Desp's fishiness at ASP's hammer. It looks like ultra-distancing. Mnem is not getting any less scummier.

Either of these two I will lynch.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

In post 1018, Desperado wrote:@ DJ: Justify how KidA makes sense as a partner with ASP/Lucky and pdmedic/VA.
he pushed against the VA wagon. pdmedic(traitor) posted early on with ASP and kidA. it look slike a huge breadcrumb from the traitor to the scum team. not sure where his vote on ASP was. let's see:
In post 133, Kid A wrote:oops i guess slandaar was right

VOTE: a simple plan
wow. that's expansive reasoning there.[/sarcasm]

he soft defends ASP here:
In post 65, Kid A wrote:
In post 58, UberKang wrote:I can.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: A Simple Plan
what is the reasoning behind this vote

here: kidA is tieing fish to ASP:
In post 22, Kid A wrote:
In post 19, A Simple Plan wrote:Alright, lets get this thing started.

VOTE: pdmedic
i found fishes partner
need I go on? I think I already posted the iso case yesterday.

Peabody: so? lynch kidA first. desp or mnem can go tomorrow if the game doesn't end.

does anyone here notice kidA's desperation? his survival instincts?

kidA: if you believe so strongly that I am scum, then self vote. your town flip would bolster your case.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Peabody »

Mmm, so I saw Kid A as scum previously, but do you not see my point on a Kid A!Town?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i currently don't think kid A is scum. i need to do some reading but i've been lazy. i'll make this a priority tonight, i guess.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:36 am

Post by don_johnson »

In post 1021, Peabody wrote:Mmm, so I saw Kid A as scum previously, but do you not see my point on a Kid A!Town?
no. I don't follow your point. kidA was a town read for me for a while this game. his recent actions and his connections with scum have abolished that. just because he cast doubt on your claim? m I don't follow that at all. why couldn't kidAscum do that too?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

can we just lynch him and see if i'm right? cause i'm pretty damn sure here.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”