mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:25 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

The sun rises on the town yet again for what they hope will be their last tense day. As you gather around, you wonder why it is so quiet... Ah, it's because only Lloyd, AniX, and Sotty7 are the only ones here! You all run as fast as you can to Quig's house and rummage around. You find nobody home, but you do find several pages detailing his interactions with Las Plagas. You scour the entire building, but
Luis Sera
seems to have vanished completely.

You rush over to Vyolynce's house, wondering what horrors you will encounter there. You bust open the door and see her, collapsed on the floor. You check her pulse, and are relieved to know that she is just unconscious. In her hand is a grapple hook, proving that she was indeed
Ada Wong

You notice Quig in the corner with a smile on his face. He holds up an empty syringe in a satisfied stance. And why shouldn't he be happy? He just cured the last cultist.

You gather Vyolynce and put her on the bed. You all look at each other with exasperated relief. The town is finally safe.

BOOM

Or is it? Apparently not, as Lloyd has just taken his shotgun and blasted Sotty7 at point-blank range in the face. Quig and AniX's stare at the blood-covered Lloyd, confused by what has just happened and frightened for what is going to happen next. Lloyd tried to explain himself...

"I had a hunch that Sotty7 might be the last killer" he says. He walks over to Sotty's motionless body (or whatever's left of it) and searches him thoroughly. He finds his wallet and opens it up. Inside is a few meager pesetas and a collection of family photographs that suggests he was, and always has been, a
Townsperson
. "Ah, well.. you can never be too careful" Lloyd says bashfully.

And so our story ends. Leon (Lloyd) returns back to his simple life of being a highly-trained government agent. Ada (Vyolynce) mysteriously disappears into the night. Luis (Quig) goes to live life as a simple Spaniard, leaving the sole townie (AniX) to live happily ever after by himself.

THE END.

----------------------------------------------------------

ROLES AS FOLLOWS

Osmund Sadler (Cultist)
You are the leader of the Las Plagas infestation. Each night, you can choose to convert one innocent person into a Ganado. On a successful conversion, that person retains his/her original alignment, in addition to becoming a Ganado. That person's victory condition also changes to that of the Ganados (have all surviving roles be Ganados and Sadler). Upon conversion, you and your victim will be notified of conversion and they will learn that you were the one who converted them. No other Ganados will know who else has been converted. The only thing they have to go on is your actions during the day. *NO* night conversations may be made between neither you nor the Ganados. Once you are killed, no one else can be converted to a Ganado.

Albert Wesker (Mafia #1)
You are the infamous Wesker, whose current goal is the revival of the Umbrella corporation. Krauser (**Glork**) is your loyal lackey, whom you may talk with each night. You may choose somebody to be killed each night, either by your hand or by Krauser's. If you die, Krauser will make the decision. You win when everyone is dead except you and Krauser.

Jack Krauser (Mafia #2)
You are an agent of Wesker(**Kelly Chen**), whom you may talk with each night. Each night, Wesker decides who to kill and whether he will do it directly or leave it in your hands. Talk to him about who you think is the best target during the night. If he dies, you will make your own decision. You win when everyone is dead but you and Wesker.

Leon Kennedy (Vigilante)
You are Leon, a bodyguard hired to defend the innocent lives of the town. As they say, the best defense is a good offense. Therefore, you are armed with a shotgun to kill who you think is scum. You may choose one person to kill each night, but be wary because you could kill an innocent in the process. You hold a lot of power in your hands. You win when the town is safe from any danger. Good luck.

Claire Redfield (Cop)
You are Claire, sister to Chris Redfield of S.T.A.R.S.. You came here with Leon, whom you first met six years ago, to protect the town, but got separated. Regardless, you do your best to save the innocent townspeople. You can snoop around one person's location each night to see if anything is out of the ordinary. Your investigations will prove useful if you can stay alive to tell others about it. You win when the town is safe from any danger. Good luck.

Luis Sera (Doctor)
You are vagrant Spaniard with good intentions. You can protect one person each night. That person will be protected from certain attacks. You are automatically proteted from those attacks as well. You win when the town is safe from any danger. Good luck.

Ada Wong (Doctor)
You are a lethal and stunning woman in a red dress. Armed with a grapple hook, you can get around fast, which enables you to evade attacks and protect one person each night. That person will be protected from any fatal attacks with no negative effect on you! For some reason, you are not able to preotect yourself. You win when the town is safe from any danger. Good luck.

Townie
You are townie. You farm, you raise livestock, you live a modest life, and you live in constant fear of a new religion that has come to threaten your way of life. Maybe you will be lucky enough to survive, but don't bet your pesetas on it. During the day you and the rest of the town can come together (along with a few others) to try to get rid of the evil and dangerous cult. You win when the town is safe from any danger. Good luck.

Game Mechanics of Interest

As you might have guessed, Luis DOES NOT protect from Wesker or Krauser. He protects from Las Plagas Infestation. Inversly, Ada does not protect from Sadler. Only Wesker and Krauser's fatal attacks.

Sadler could not recruit Luis, Wesker, or Krauser. He wouldn't die if he tried, but the conversion would have failed. When converted, Leon and Ada would have lost the ability to kill/protect respectively.

The cultists were not allowed to talk to each other, they only knew who was their leader. Once Sadler was dead, Luis could heal people from the cult. If the cultists were not healed after four nights, the parasite would sprout and they would gain the ability to kill.

That's it. What can I say? The town got really really lucky. Lloyd made two drastic kills the first two nights and lynched the remaining scum the next day. Also, if Quig hadn't cured AniX and Vyolynce at EXACTLY the right time, you would have had the equivalent of a Serial Killer or two on the loose.

I hope you enjoyed my first modded game. Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

--------------------------------
All night actions

N1:
Akonas pseudo-protects Lloyd
BrainMQ converts AniX
CDT investigates Der Hammer
Vyolence protects sotty7
Lloyd kills Kelly Chen
glork kills Captain DuctTape

N2:
Akonas pseudo-protects sotty7
BrainMQ converts Vyolence
Vyolence protects Der Hammer (SUCCESS)
Lloyd kills Brian McQueso
glork kills Der Hammer

N3:
Akonas pseudo-protects Der Hammer
Lloyd kills Centoaph

N4:
Quig pseudo-protects nobody
Lloyd kills Der Hammer

N5:
Quig pseudo-protects Anix (REFORMS)
Lloyd kills nobody

N6:
Quig pseudo-protects Vyolynce (REFORMS)
Lloyd kills Sotty7

------------------------------

Still living in tranquility

Quig (replacing Akonas), Luis Sera (Doc) lived until endgame
AniX, Villager (Converted, then reformed townie) lived until endgame
Lloyd, Leon Kennedy (Vigilante) lived until endgame
Vyolynce, Ada Wong (Converted, then reformed Doc) lived until endgame

Buried under the tree with the blue amulet

CaptainDuctTape, Claire Redfield (Cop) knifed to death Night 1
Kelley Chen, Albert Wesker (Mafia Leader) blasted to bits Night 1

Dead Rikimaru, Villager (Townie) lynched Day 1
Brian McQueso, Osmund Sadler (Cult Leader) blasted to bits Night 2

Glork, Jack Krauser (Mafia Henchman) lynched, then brutally finished off Day 2

Centoaph, Villager (Townie) blasted to bits Night 3
Der Hammer, Villager (Townie) blasted to bits Night 4
Sotty7, Villager (Townie) blasted to biits Night 6
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:51 pm

Post by Lloyd »

mikeburnfire wrote:Once Sadler was dead, Luis could heal people from the cult. If the cultists were not healed after four nights, the parasite would sprout and they would gain the ability to kill.
Yikes! I didn't see that one coming...Potential cult members with night kill powers on the lose? Regardless, 4 nights seem rather long...
mikeburnfire wrote:You are Leon, a bodyguard hired to defend the innocent lives of the town. As they say, the best defense is a good offense.
The above motivated me to kill ASAP on Nights 1, 2, and Night 6.

FYI: On Night 6, I wrote the following to mikeburnfire...
Lloyd wrote:Resident Evil - Night 6 choice

Kill: Sotty7

Just in case she's the lone Mafioso who's been laying low, while the town finds cult members.

* The Mafia seems too
underpowered
to have only 2 people...to go up against a vigilante (me), a cop (CaptainDuctTape), a claimed former doctor (Vyolynce), cult leader (Brian McQueso), a claimed anti-cult doctor (Quig) who might be able to cure.

- Sotty7 hesitated in putting a 4th vote on Glork (post 82 and 85)

- Sotty7 claimed last (post 158)

- Sotty7 thinks the town has gotten rid of the Mafia (post 163)

- Post 211 "work down the list of three: AniX, Vyolynce and myself" - In that scenario: If we have 4 players left, and Vyolence is lynched and we go to night, a Mafioso could win by killing either Quig or I

- Post 245 - Sotty7 voted for no lynch, instead of voting to kill me as a potential serial killer.

A Mafioso would benefit by keeping me alive right now, to redirect attention toward me tomorrow (as opposed to him / herself).

Tomorrow (Day 6)...If the game doesn't end, then I'll probably be lynched.

Then on Day 7, the town would probably lynch either AniX or Vyolynce to see whether they are reformed or not. At that point, with 3 players left at night, a potential Mafioso could win by killing at night.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Oops, I didn't kill ASAP like I had thought.

Regardless...I killed more often (Nights 1, 2, 3, 4, 6) than not (Night 5).

This is the first time that I played a vigilante...Would I play the same way next time?

Maybe (to confirm my playstyle), or maybe not (my playstyle becomes too predictable)...We'll see 8) :D
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by Lloyd »

mikeburnfire,

Thanks for modding. It was an interesting game.

I got frustrated at times (while hunting for cult members), to the point of wanting to lynch you.

Yet, the game had me guessing until the very end (e.g. my reasons for shooting Sotty7).

The end game post was surprising, because I didn't realize that cult members could obtain night kill powers after 4 nights of not being cured.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:13 pm

Post by Lloyd »

* Question - Does Sotty7 still win the game, even though she died on Night 6?

I sure hope so.

I figured that if Sotty7 is a Mafioso, "the best defense is a good offense" (to quote my role description)

If Sotty7 is town (as she turned out to be), I hope she still wins with the town.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

:(
My poor face....

I was right about AniX, I was right about Vyolynce and I immediately unvoted Dead Rikimaru when he revealed some of the townies PM and you still shoot me...square in the face.

That said, I can understand why you went ahead and shot me anyway, even though I attacked you for a long part of day three (I think) for being a possible SK, I could have been trying to divert attention away from me. I to, was getting frustrated on hunting for cult and I hope you understand why I put myself on the list of people to vig/lynch.

It does seem that the town got real lucky in this game, timing it just right with Quig's reforming and Lloyd's vigs. I still argue that vigging on night one is not the best of ideas but hey... it worked out for us, so I can't really fault that.

I did enjoy this game quite a lot, so thanks for modding Mike
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:26 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Kelly Chen and Glork,

I'm curious about your thoughts on this game. I think a 2-person Mafia in a 12 person game can be difficult, considering the number of power roles you were up against.

---

Sotty7,

Sotty7 speaks from the dead! She must be a zombie; just kidding :)
Sotty7 wrote:I immediately unvoted Dead Rikimaru when he revealed some of the townies PM
I forgot about that. I just re-read that part of the game to refresh my memory.
Sotty7 wrote:I hope you understand why I put myself on the list of people to vig/lynch.
Sorry. I still don't understand why you put yourself on the list of people to vig / lynch.

Could you explain in detail? Thanks.

I'm also confused why you considered your reference of other games as bad play (see post 228)

---

Der Hammer,

I'm confused by your multiple claims in this game.

For Night 4...I sent in night kills twice (once before I went away), and once after I returned.

For awhile, I thought you were HUNK. In thinking about it...I figured that I have a range weapon, so your melee defense wouldn't hurt me.

On Day 4, I was surprised that you were just a Townie.

---

Vyolynce,

After you were reformed, did you get your doctor night power back?
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:35 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Lloyd wrote:Kelly Chen and Glork,

I'm curious about your thoughts on this game. I think a 2-person Mafia in a 12 person game can be difficult, considering the number of power roles you were up against.
The setup is interesting, although I would not want to be town hunting down cult members who do not know who each other are. I suspect that on average, the town would rarely win this setup... Particularly if Luis Sera gets killed.

Since it's Resident Evil, I thought a zombie cult of some sort was the likely reason for us being a two-man mafia. Glork suggested there might be another two-man mafia made up of Sadler and Salazar.

For the first night, I wanted to kill Vyolence. Glork said he thought CDT was likely to target him if he had a role. So I sent him after CDT, who was a cop. Didn't target Glork though...

I don't think there is any reason to vig before Day 1. If I mod a game with a vig, it is not going to be allowed.

Good job nailing BMQ, though.
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:51 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Kelly Chen wrote:The setup is interesting, although I would not want to be town hunting down cult members who do not know who each other are.
Try being a cult memeber in that scenario. >_<

I was doing everything I could to figure out who the other cultist was; I was recruited on Night 2 (after saving Der Hammer from Glork), so I know there could only be at most one other recruit... it just
wasn't
happening. I knew Lloyd was clear, since he was still killing, but I
completely
forgot that Quig was probably immune when I talked him out of lynching Lloyd yesterday. Eventually I just decided to breadcrumb in 204 to see if anyone would pick up on it one way or the other.

When Sotty brought that up and then said "it's down to me, Vyo, and AniX", I knew that I had screwed up in a way that ensured I would not be winning as part of the cult. Not as long as Lloyd was alive.

The funny thing was that there was
every chance
that Lloyd could
really
have been SK, so I started doing everything I could to at least get him out of the way.

Then AniX (finally) comes along with "I've been cured!" and Quig confirms it... I didn't immediately come out then because I wanted to make sure that Lloyd wasn't going to kill me last night. ;)

Lloyd was definitely the MVP of this game, though. His first two kills turned the entire game on its ear, especially when Glork walked into his lynch on Day 2.

The hidden powers of the cult and Luis Sera definitely gave this game an added layer that no one could have anticipated. I was kinda bummed that I lost my doc power (after faking a near-doc claim in my last mini); I could only imagine my reaction to gaining a kill power four night later, especially after agruing (correctly) that Lloyd was the only killing role left!
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:57 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Lloyd wrote:Vyolynce,

After you were reformed, did you get your doctor night power back?
I probably would have had the game not ended upon my reforming. :)
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded. -- Terry Pratchett, [u]Lords and Ladies[/u]
Vyolynce
Vyolynce
Goon
Vyolynce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:58 am

Post by Vyolynce »

Kelly Chen wrote:For the first night, I wanted to kill Vyolence. Glork said he thought CDT was likely to target him if he had a role. So I sent him after CDT, who was a cop. Didn't target Glork though...
Wow, you wound up choosing between the doc (the only one for your purposes) and the cop. :shock:
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Kelly Chen wrote:I don't think there is any reason to vig before Day 1. If I mod a game with a vig, it is not going to be allowed.
Boo :(

I don't understand why a moderator would want to disallow vigging, anymore than other pre-Day 1 actions.

A vigilante may be pro-town, but he enforces law on his / her own terms.

If a vigilante has to do exactly what lynch mob townies want, then he / she isn't really a vigilante by definition.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:16 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Lloyd wrote: ---

Sotty7,

Sotty7 speaks from the dead! She must be a zombie; just kidding :)
Sotty7 wrote:I immediately unvoted Dead Rikimaru when he revealed some of the townies PM
I forgot about that. I just re-read that part of the game to refresh my memory.
Sotty7 wrote:I hope you understand why I put myself on the list of people to vig/lynch.
Sorry. I still don't understand why you put yourself on the list of people to vig / lynch.

Could you explain in detail? Thanks.

I'm also confused why you considered your reference of other games as bad play (see post 228)
I thought I had explained fully when you first asked during the game but I guess not. What it really boiled down too was because we were dealing with a cult and not a mafia. So we had all these believable claims but now way to truly know who the bad guys were. I managed to guess lucky with AniX and reason well with Vyolynce, but as a town we were in a tough position.

I ran with the assumption that cult members lose there powers and with Quig being immune I decided that Lloyd was either a lucky vig or the SK. That left three players. Anix, Vyolynce and myself. I knew that I was innocent, but I also believed that there was at least one cult member. At the time I actually thought one of the attempts to recruit may have been blocked but that's neither here nor there. If I had left myself off that list, with the reasoning that I knew I was innocent, that would have looked real scummy.

“Lets lynch these two because of this reasoning. Even though, the same reasoning points to me too, I know I'm innocent so we'll just leave me off the list. OK?...OK.”

Can you imagine how well this would have gone down?

As for the bad play comment, I said that because the minute you asked me to cite the games I was talking about I knew I was in trouble, cause I couldn't remember. I think it's bad play to say that without being able to back it up. Luckily for me I did remember Muppet show mafia.
Vyolynce wrote:Lloyd was definitely the MVP of this game, though. His first two kills turned the entire game on its ear, especially when Glork walked into his lynch on Day 2.
I'd have to agree with this, Lloyd seemed to have the touch in this game. However I still think vigging on night one is a bad idea. The SK case would have been real strong if you had hit a cop or doc
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Hi,
First of all congratulations to mikeburnfire for the great game.
I don't think only two mafiosos was too few since the existence of the cult would have given too much trouble for the town if it wasn't lucky enough to get rid of the Mafia pretty fast.
I think the setup was balanced, the choices of the players were what made the game "easy" for the town.
Also, thank you very much for the help in my Wiki.

Congratulations as well go to Lloyd, whose lucky shots got rid of most of the bad guys.
I disagree with disabling Vigilante to kill at Night1. Most people don't do it and that's for a reason. Without Day information Vigilante is much more likely to get rid of town on Night1. If he targeted Vylynce or Akonas/Quig the game would have been much different. Keep that in mind.

Well, that's all. See you guys in other Mafia games.

*flips out like a ninja*
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Der Hammer »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I tryed to use my pitch fork but to no avail
You used to be alright
What happened?
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:47 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

One thing about vigilantes: The first night, the bad guys haven't even killed anyone yet. So a vigilante doesn't have a flavor reason to kill yet.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:27 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Kelly Chen wrote:One thing about vigilantes: The first night, the bad guys haven't even killed anyone yet. So a vigilante doesn't have a flavor reason to kill yet.
I disagree.

In this game, my role specifically said: "the best defense is a good offense".
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by Glork »

Lloyd wrote:Kelly Chen and Glork,

I feel like I was a big letdown in this game. I completely misread my role PM -- it said "(Mafia #2)" next to my rolename -- and thought that there were two mafias in the game. (It made sense, number-wise, since there were only two of us, and neither Slazar nor Sadler were in our group.

The presence of a second kill N1 practically confirmed this in my eyes, which is the only reason I attacked Rikimaru on his word choice. It's also why I was willing to claim cop -- I was banking on Rikimaru having been a member of this "second mafia" that I thought existed.

Big misunderstanding, and I really paid the price. :/

Oh well, it was a good game. Thanks a bunch, MBF. :D
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Everyone:

I nominated Glork for the title of "Mafia #2" :)

If you agree, you can second the nomination in the Dance of the Title Fairy thread
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:55 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Explain, I have no idea what your talking about
You used to be alright
What happened?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:04 am

Post by Lloyd »

Every person on mafiascum.net has a title.

The policy is stated at:

http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TitleFairy

Your title say "Goon" (once you reach a certain # of posts, it will change from "Goon" to "Mafia Scum")

My title currently says "Mafia Scum"

Glork's title currently say "Mafia Scum"

I nominated Glork for the title of "Mafia #2" in the Dance of the Title Fairy thread at:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=2392
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:36 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Ahh ok thank you....

I will go along with the nomination as well then :wink:
You used to be alright
What happened?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:32 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Der Hammer,

A second'ed nomination here probably doesn't count.

If you agree with me, then you should second the nomination in the Dance of the Title Fairy thread.

Cheers,
Lloyd
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:11 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza