Survivor: Bahamas (Game Over, Info Reveal)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:25 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1049, Mist7676 wrote:Haunted Mansion games are very fun
still being worked on...
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Mist7676 »

:D
You Are Worth It
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Nyalite »

In post 1043, Mist7676 wrote:Nya: Making me have to approach her first during merge XD
That's not true :( I sent you a PM when merge hit. I sent you a couple PM's during merge. Plus I'd message you on aim a lot.

Actual questions -

To Mist and CC what would each of you say were your greatest strengths as a player?

Klick - Other than CC who was your next closest ally? In terms of, did you share many of your plans with anyone other than CC?
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Klick »

• Out of the non-finalists, who do you believe played the best game?
    xofelf

• Out of the finalists, who do you believe played the worst game?
    Mist

• Which challenge was your least favorite?
    The second RAF challenge.

• How many challenges were non-terrible?

• What advice would you have for future mods of survivor games?
    Get your game reviewed by the Survivor Review Group. ;)

• Who would you say was most blindsided by their elimination?
    Mhork

• Do you guys agree that it's about time for Ani to host another pokemon survivor?
    YES.

• What's your favorite League of Legends character?
    Ryze, because he's the champion I played as the one time I played LoL.

• What is the ideal number of HII's for a game?
    1-2

• If your answer to the last question was greater than one, do you admit that you're a horrible person?
    Two should be okay for a complex game.

• Would it be better if I made an Arkham self-reference, or a Middle Earth self-reference during this list?
    Definitely Arkham.

• How many similarities can you find between this game and Mario Bros Survivor?
    This question is bad and you should feel bad.

• Should I have let the whole Mario Bros thing die a quiet death by now?
    mhm

• CHESSKID. Because you know he had to appear somewhere on this list. http://www.chesskid.com
  • If you had to join a large, non-survivor mishmash game, what would you try to find?
    I want to try playing a purely challenge-based game again soon. Something like Kingdom Clash, or another TAR.

• Should Xofelf be worried that I'm going to try to get her to comod the above game you answered?
    If there's not a third there with you, probably.

• What is the least legitimate question on this list?
    The one below this one.

• If your answer to the above question IS the above question, then no, you're not clever.
    This isn't even a question, ergo illegitimate.

• Is there any point in pretending that this FTC is even really a contest?
    Gonna be honest and say no.

• What would be your reaction if Mist won this game?
    No comment.

• Which moderator is going to be more irritated at this list of questions?
    Definitely D3f.

• Do you agree that all things considered, they probably should have seen it coming?
    Yeah...

• Do you think any backstabs you made during the game will come back to bite you here?
    lolno

• Are you at all concerned that people might vote for Mist because of that?
    No comment.

• Did you make any new years resolutions?
    lolno

• Have you broken your new years resolutions yet?
    Hmm... Schrödinger's New Year's Resolution.

• If you'd been one of the members of my tribe, what would your merge strategy have been?
    So basically, if I were you? First of all, I'd have probably been more aggressive and made some kind of alliance, instead of just entertaining the thought. If I wasn't sure of my safety with my own tribe, I'd try and get some kind of connection with someone on Metazoa besides xof.

• Are there any stupid questions I should have added to this list?
    No, there are enough stupid questions as is.

• All in favor of just declaring Jal the winner?
    Hell no. This is my game.

• Are you dumb enough to click this link?
    Yeah, even though I saw that it was the link from Arkham. :P

• Have you quit betraying your allies yet? (Yes/no answers only, please.)
    No.

• What are your future survivor-related plans after this game?
    I'm taking a long break, staying away from playing these for awhile. Don't know if I'll come back. I'll probably spectate a lot, and I may mod a game late this year if I start working on it soon.
Nyalite wrote:Klick - Other than CC who was your next closest ally? In terms of, did you share many of your plans with anyone other than CC?
Well, I did tell chesskid and Mist what was happening, but they were never really involved in much other than hearing what was happening. I'd mostly run plans by CC as sort of a proofread, and then we'd spread the info out to relevant parties. By your terms, you were my next closest ally. We pretty much planned the specifics of the F9 vote together (with xof also approving, and me telling what was happening to CC), and I told you about my backup plan being to just tell Mist and chesskid a slightly twisted version of the Klick/xof/CC/TBO alliance. I discussed that with you and CC only. I also discussed boot order with you, and it was genuine up to F5, while I never actually discussed a boot order with Mist or chesskid that looked ahead more than one or two votes.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:59 am

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: Jal
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Klick »

HURT WITH A BLADE: kdowns
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1052, Nyalite wrote:
In post 1043, Mist7676 wrote:Nya: Making me have to approach her first during merge XD
That's not true :( I sent you a PM when merge hit. I sent you a couple PM's during merge. Plus I'd message you on aim a lot.

Actual questions -

To Mist and CC what would each of you say were your greatest strengths as a player?
Well yeah the PM's but we never really spoke back and forth until Klick said you'd want to work with me XD

I am able to put myself in a big alliance and have other allies that can help take me to the end :) (this isn't the only game I've dome this :P)
You Are Worth It
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hey guys, congrats on making FTC! You did it!
Now I did promise you all an FTC you'd have to fight for my vote, and that is still the case. Whoever impresses me by the end of this FTC will get my vote. There are things I will be addressing in each of your jury speeches and answers so far once I have a tad more time. But here are a few comments/questions off the top of my head.

Klick: You made it! Good job. <3 I know like 95% of what you did either by you telling me or by PoE, so I don't quite have a whole lot of questions for you right now. Rest assured, they will be coming in due time. Which vote emotionally messed with you more: Mine or Mhork's? Do you think your plans would have worked out if tribes had been set up as we intended them to be?

CC: Lovely CC, I'm so very glad you made it~ Not surprised since you've been so close with Klick all game, but still happy for you nonetheless. I know you were excessively social during this game, so I want to know in your conversations what info did you discover that Klick had to find out through you? I also want to know if Klick had been out of the game somehow, what was your survival plan? I know you well enough to know that you would have had one, so what was it?

Mist: We need more girls at FTC's, thank you for helping that movement along :). I find it awfully interesting that you have such an opinion on me when we didn't talk one on one all game. I actually have no idea what was going on with you all game. So for now I want to ask you, any particular reason you think we never connected? Other than the F4, who were you particularly close to?

To all: Is there any one move that got made you wished had happened differently? Could you have made it here if any of the other finalists had been voted out?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

I'm going to try and be as honest as possible with answers!
In post 1035, Xalxe wrote:Okay so first of all, if any of you try to dodge questions at FTC I'll fuck up your shit so don't do it.

I want each of you to go through the Jurors and name one thing about each of them that really pisses you off.
Nich: The fact that he sends back replies that are just an emoticon, like how am I supposed to try and talk strategy with you if you answer questions with "xD"

TBO: The fact that he sends back replies that are just an emoticon, like how am I supposed to try and talk strategy with you if you answer questions with "xD"

Xalxe: How you seemed to just accept that you were getting voted out until Klick proposed the idea of voting out Nich.

Mykonian: How you always insisted on voting for whoever you wanted just for the hell of it, even if you knew you weren't in the majority.

Xofelf: How you were so easily trusting of Klick and I, even after we lied at the F10 vote. I mean I'm glad you were, but it still frustrates me. :P

Nyalite: I honestly can't say anything about Nyalite pisses me off in the slightest. She was always honest and genuine.

Chesskid: The fact that you were so headstrong, it made me so paranoid that you would tell anything I told you to everyone else in the game, but that's part of why I loved you this game too.

It's that time again!
  • Out of the non-finalists, who do you believe played the best game? Nyalite. She always knew almost everything that was going on, while not appearing to be in a direct position of power. If she had made it to FTC, I think she would have had the best chance of any of the jurors.
  • Out of the finalists, who do you believe played the worst game? Mist, due to the fact that she was with Klick and I the whole time, but played no part in making any decisions.
  • Which challenge was your least favorite? Probably the challenge where we had to write a story, simply due to the opinion-based nature of it.
  • How many challenges were non-terrible? About 6, I enjoyed the eye-balling one and that challenge I won, along with a few others I don't remember hating.
  • What advice would you have for future mods of survivor games? Don't make any WIFOM-based challenges, even if that involves more live or semi-live ones. Also make the game unpredictable while not being unfair.
  • Who would you say was most blindsided by their elimination? Lord Mhork.
  • Do you guys agree that it's about time for Ani to host another pokemon survivor? Obviously!
  • What's your favorite League of Legends character? Soraka.
  • What is the ideal number of HII's for a game? Zero.
  • If your answer to the last question was greater than one, do you admit that you're a horrible person? Yes.
  • Would it be better if I made an Arkham self-reference, or a Middle Earth self-reference during this list? Probably Middle Earth since you modded that one.
  • How many similarities can you find between this game and Mario Bros Survivor? At least
  • Should I have let the whole Mario Bros thing die a quiet death by now? Probably after the hurt/heal challenge
  • CHESSKID. Because you know he had to appear somewhere on this list. Yes
  • If you had to join a large, non-survivor mishmash game, what would you try to find? I only plan on joining ones that are non-stressful after this game, so something like Gypsy or The Amazing Race that doesn't have as much of a focus on lying.
  • Should Xofelf be worried that I'm going to try to get her to comod the above game you answered? Probably.
  • What is the least legitimate question on this list? The one about league of legends
  • If your answer to the above question IS the above question, then no, you're not clever. Oh, thank you.
  • Is there any point in pretending that this FTC is even really a contest? If you believe it can be, Nich.
  • What would be your reaction if Mist won this game? I would be happy for her!
  • Which moderator is going to be more irritated at this list of questions? Snakes.
  • Do you agree that all things considered, they probably should have seen it coming? Due to the challenges, yes.
  • Do you think any backstabs you made during the game will come back to bite you here? Not really, all of the jurors are good people.
  • Are you at all concerned that people might vote for Mist because of that? Not really.
  • Did you make any new years resolutions? No, I make changes to my life whenever I need to. :)
  • Have you broken your new years resolutions yet? -
  • If you'd been one of the members of my tribe, what would your merge strategy have been? Align with Chesskid
  • Are there any stupid questions I should have added to this list? At least one regarding a return challenge
  • All in favor of just declaring Jal the winner? Didn't we already? The fact that she was Bruno makes this more relevant
  • Are you dumb enough to click this link? Not now that I see what it is (even though that was one of my two funnest experiences on MS)
  • Have you quit betraying your allies yet? (Yes/no answers only, please.) No.
  • What are your future survivor-related plans after this game? I have a date with this cutie tomorrow :D
    Spoiler:

• To be continued… actually, probably not.
Anyway, if you're curious, my vote will go to whoever can make the least ridiculous short story involving pirates, ninjas, zombies, and robots. Go.

A pirate was fighting a ninja, but he fell on a rusty syringe and became infected with the zombie virus, forcing the ninja to use a robot to develop a cure.
In post 1052, Nyalite wrote:To Mist and CC what would each of you say were your greatest strengths as a player?
Making people have unreasonable trust in my loyalty.
In post 1057, xofelf wrote:CC: Lovely CC, I'm so very glad you made it~ Not surprised since you've been so close with Klick all game, but still happy for you nonetheless. I know you were excessively social during this game, so I want to know in your conversations what info did you discover that Klick had to find out through you? I also want to know if Klick had been out of the game somehow, what was your survival plan? I know you well enough to know that you would have had one, so what was it?

To all: Is there any one move that got made you wished had happened differently? Could you have made it here if any of the other finalists had been voted out?
Thank you darling! In the early game, I communicated with Mhork much more than Klick did, and Mhork's trust in me was the only thing keeping him from attempting to ally with you, and I tried to keep our close relationship hidden from Klick so that Klick would have more trust in myself, and so that he would think I was more dependent on him. I found out through Mhork that he was much more insistent on getting Chesskid out than he let on, leading to our decision to vote Mhork out. Namely, without me, Klick wouldn't have realized how easily Mhork could stray away from us. I also found out that Nya, TBO, and Nich were running Taino, and that Mist was trying to ally with myko. In addition, I told Klick how myko was attempting to vote on his own terms, apart from the majority, and that contributed to convincing Mist to cut ties with him. My survival plan if Klick was voted out was to basically continue my earlier plan, except this time with you. I would have considered making a F2 with Nya, but I figured you would have been more likely to trust me unconditionally, and to take Chesskid with us far into the game. I believe that we still could have held a majority with me, you, Nya, Chesskid, and Mist, and come merge, all of Metazoa was already so hesitant to flip to members of Taino.

I wish that I had taken advantage of Nya's vulnerability at F10 instead of Klick, because I had the opportunity to since we had talked pre-merge. I should have stepped forward and proposed the Nich vote, but I was too hesitant to. I do believe if Mist or Klick were voted out in early merge, I could have made it to the end with you and Chesskid by aligning with Xalxe and Nya.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CC you didnt do my question
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

I knew I was forgetting something >.<
In post 1038, chesskid3 wrote:@ Jurors: If you three were at a bar, and it was decided to repeatedly yell the N word louder and louder, with the first to chicken out having to pay the tab, do you think that person would be you?
I live in a very ghetto community and I call all of my IRL friends that word frequently in public places, so I definitely don't think I would be the first to chicken out.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Xalxe »

In post 1058, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Nyalite: I honestly can't say anything about Nyalite pisses me off in the slightest. She was always honest and genuine.
X

Try again.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Nyalite: It pisses me off how you were never attempting to establish social connections with anyone outside of people you already knew beforehand
, although it was mainly due to apathy about the game

Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Mist: We need more girls at FTC's, thank you for helping that movement along.
Girl Power! :P

I find it awfully interesting that you have such an opinion on me when we didn't talk one on one all game. I actually have no idea what was going on with you all game. So for now I want to ask you, any particular reason you think we never connected?
I felt safe with my allies and I didn't feel the need to reach out pre merge towards you. After merge, it seemed you were the main target and had other allies, so there seemed no point.

Other than the F4, who were you particularly close to?
I enjoyed talking to Nyalite Post Merge :) But any talk about game was never really acted upon

I really do wish I could have stepped out of my comfort zone more, and attempted to talk to more people and cause more ripples in this pond. Maybe people on the jury would see I amounted to more if I had.

I strategized as much as I can on my own time, working possibilities and ways to make finals. But a lot of it rested on Klick and CC helping me through the game, so no, I don't think I would have made it here without them.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1060, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:I knew I was forgetting something >.<
In post 1038, chesskid3 wrote:@ Jurors: If you three were at a bar, and it was decided to repeatedly yell the N word louder and louder, with the first to chicken out having to pay the tab, do you think that person would be you?
I live in a very ghetto community and I call all of my IRL friends that word frequently in public places, so I definitely don't think I would be the first to chicken out.
Now I'm genuinely interested to see where this would go.
You Are Worth It
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1057, xofelf wrote:Klick: You made it! Good job. <3 I know like 95% of what you did either by you telling me or by PoE, so I don't quite have a whole lot of questions for you right now. Rest assured, they will be coming in due time.
Which vote emotionally messed with you more: Mine or Mhork's?
Do you think your plans would have worked out if tribes had been set up as we intended them to be?
1. Yours, hands-down. I did feel bad for voting out Mhork, but it didn't emotionally hurt me. Meanwhile, I was really sad voting you out - not as sad as I'd felt about blindsiding you at the Nich vote, strangely, but still really sad. I honestly don't fully know the reason why I felt worse about your vote than Mhork's, but it was probably because I've talked to you more and know you a lot better from previous games.

2. I think it would have been much tougher for things to go quite as smoothly, honestly. Having you on my tribe instead of the opposing tribe made it easier to keep an eye on and limit your social standings with other people. I think I still could have made it happen if I convinced you guys to target someone from Taino first at Merge, though, using the same strategy. It would be tougher, but I still think it would have gone my way. One thing to keep in mind there, though, is that we didn't foresee Crazy quitting. That would be an unpredictable disadvantage.
xofelf wrote:To all: Is there any one move that got made you wished had happened differently? Could you have made it here if any of the other finalists had been voted out?
Hmm... I wish the events occurring during F9 happened more smoothly. Like I said, I told you a bit too much information there out of hysteria. While I think I handled it well, it certainly could have gone better. And I definitely could have made it to the end with another group of people - I believe that, had I stuck with you guys, we'd currently be in a Final Three of me, you, and TBO, with CC being fourth. There were other possibilities for me as well, such as making something happen with you and Nya.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

._.
Bloody hell.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Klick -
You had a lot of success in trusting people and having them trust you too. I don't want to downplay this success, but can you elaborate on any strategies you had to ensure you could trust the players in your alliances? Or at least that were they to betray you, you were still protected?

All three -
What was your favorite moment of the game? (Other than making it to FTC!)
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Klick »

Nyalite wrote:
Klick -
You had a lot of success in trusting people and having them trust you too. I don't want to downplay this success, but can you elaborate on any strategies you had to ensure you could trust the players in your alliances? Or at least that were they to betray you, you were still protected?
Most of it was using prior knowledge of the players I was talking to so that I could judge how to keep their trust. To go into details about specific players:
  • I knew that Mist is the type to go all in on an alliance and trust it fully (with Mario Bros. as my example), so she was someone I wanted to talk to from the beginning.
  • With CC, I made a Final Two alliance with him before the first vote because I wanted to secure his trust; I had conveniently done the same thing with him in Greece before he disappeared, so we were able to talk about how this was "how Greece should have went" and stuff.
  • I didn't actually work very hard on maintaining trust with chesskid - my strategy with him was more passive, letting him do his own thing and pointing him in the right direction. If I felt like he might not like an idea, I would work with CC to have me suggest ideas and have him approve of them. That way, he wouldn't be able to totally justify going against me for doing something he didn't like, without at least bringing up a concern.
  • For you, Nya, I was in the position to be the only player that both wanted to save you and would make it happen, so I took advantage of it. We had discussed it, and I knew that I was one of the few people left that you would be able to trust.
  • At first, the trust I had with xof and TBO was just due to the loyalty they assumed I had to our alliance. There wasn't much more to it. However, immediately after the Nich vote, I worked HARD to get xof's trust back - and it worked. I had just betrayed her, and not twenty-four hours later, I was able to make a Final Two deal with her. While I'll admit that I was being genuine about it at the time I made it, I ended up deciding against actually going to the end with xof. However, I still maintained xof's trust, and her track to the end still had me sitting there with her.
Nyalite wrote:
All three -
Pre-tribal phase. There was much less predictability than the rest of the game for me, and it's when the game first started moving its gears. I had the most fun here.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 am

In post 1067, Nyalite wrote:
All three -
When I was using the spy pass. It gave me my biggest opportunity to branch out and find things out on my own, and watching the drama at Taino was lots of fun.

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:49 am

Post by xofelf »

As promised, more questions. A lot of the things I had previously planned on saying have either already been covered or I don't feel is as important as I thought. So have a list of questions for errybody.

Why do you think you should win over the other finalists?
Why do you think the other finalist should win over you?
Give me a gif that represents the other finalists play in your eyes, and then one that represents yours.
What do you think an analogy of Pinocchios and Geppettos means? If you understand what it means, who was a Geppetto and who was a Pinocchio in this game?
How much time have you put into this game? Do you think it was worth it?
Compare your gameplay this game against your past games. What have you improved in this game? What has this game taught you that you need to improve on further?
Any players you talked with a lot this game that you hadn't in the past and are so very glad you did?
And finally a silly question(and by silly I mean the most important question in this list :P), pick a Disney/animated character you feel fits each player. Short explanation as to why. Extra points for hilarity and accuracy.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1069, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
All three -
When I was using the spy pass. It gave me my biggest opportunity to branch out and find things out on my own, and watching the drama at Taino was lots of fun.
By Drama you mean kdowns running around like a chicken with his head cut off?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 am

Post by kdowns »

All three -
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 1072, kdowns wrote:
All three -
That was definitely my favourite part. :3
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:03 am

Why do you think you should win over the other finalists?
Because I'm the hawtest and made it to the end while being aware of what was happening, and by making it to the end while doing as little work as possible (always my objective)

Why do you think the other finalist should win over you?
Because Klick actually made it so things would happen

Give me a gif that represents the other finalists play in your eyes, and then one that represents yours.
Mist: Image
Klick: Image
Me: [img]http://ed_wp-content_v2.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lazy-girl-gif.gif[/img]
What do you think an analogy of Pinocchios and Geppettos means?
I'm guessing it means puppets and puppeteers
If you understand what it means, who was a Geppetto and who was a Pinocchio in this game?
Geppetto: Klick, and myself to an extent. Pinocchio: Mist, Chesskid, anyone that didn't really do much thinking for themselves, so no one else really.

How much time have you put into this game?
At least 50 hours total, but I suck at estimating time
Do you think it was worth it?
Definitely, I made closer bonds with a lot of people, and I had fun!

Compare your gameplay this game against your past games. What have you improved in this game?
Maintaining many social connections, being aware of what's going on, and not being so easily paranoid (before I was paranoid to the extent that it worried other people)
What has this game taught you that you need to improve on further?
Taking control of situations, being more impulsive

Any players you talked with a lot this game that you hadn't in the past and are so very glad you did?
NYALITE

And finally a silly question(and by silly I mean the most important question in this list :P), pick a Disney/animated character you feel fits each player. Short explanation as to why. Extra points for hilarity and accuracy.
Me: Sleeping Beauty, since I was active at the beginning, but as merge happened, Maleficent (D3f) put me to sleep and had to have a kiss from the jury to wake me up.
Mist: Ariel, since she was young and curious, and couldn't talk for a good portion of the story.
Klick: Rapunzel, since he was free-spirited and a badass, but naive at times.

Return to “Social Game Archive”