Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1023 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hai guys.
Erp night. Sorry (have to post to get this thread in my watch list)
don't hate!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1047 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey guys!
Posting in the day is great.
I Was just wondering.. I still have a lot to read but I noticed right off the bat:
"More like their legs had joined those ranks, since their upper body was still in their house.Their lower body was riddled with bullets, while only a single gunshot wound was present on their upper body. "

So they were cut in half, (one kill) and the legs were riddled with bullets (second kill) and the upper torso was shot once (third kill)
What does this mean? I'm guessing riddled means someone was using one type of gun, where as one bullet means that somene else used another type. Plus cut in half.
So I am just asking, were there three hits against them last night or only two?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1053 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I dunno about CES's passing off of Lowell's 'what's a cult' statement. Not that I'm saying either of them are cults, but it seems like a few people are trying to corner me and Zindaras as being cult.. when we aren't. :P
On the plus side, if they think we're cult, then they think we're not mafia, because mafia probably can't be recruited. So that's a bonus.

I have ap ost I'll be putting in on monday
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1082 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Personally I think CES is scum, too, but that's because of his vote for me and the reasoning that would of had to have gone into it at that precise moment in time.

Someone earlier suggested PJ is probably not a cult because they outed the cult and killed the leader, at that. I think that is good logic, if only because A) without a leader maybe they can't recruit which is basically condemning them, and B) the selfish gains that would be garnered by 'outing' a cult leader to appear town (and not be suspiciscized) is definitely more outweighed by the potential losses incurred with the town's new awareness of there actually being a cult.
Does this mean that PJ is a townie? no, I'm just saying, it's like they aren't cult. That's what I think anyways. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1170 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

PJ I am curious why you wouldn't want to go for a night killer. As far as I am concerned you're defending scum. Why would scum want to cross kill at this point? Scum and mafia would rather figure out who each other is, get a townie lynched, and then kill two of the three other cult/townies during the night. At final three the remaining cult/townie decides who wins. This of course would depend on the SK and mafia either trusting in their own slickness or on relying on the other to not cut them down. PRisoner's dilemma.

CES - CES seems both flippant and eager, I think he's overconfident because he thinks the game is in the bag.
PJ - You have a nightkill.
TSS - nothing really to go off of yet, but i'm not discrediting him.
AMb - Amb just kinda goes with the flow, which is pretty protown, I guess, but it also means their cards have stayed hidden. There's nothing wrong with what they did D1, however, if i were to assign something, i would say, cultist.
Spron/Low - Sprontalic's been FOSing and voting almost entirely townies the entire game. the townies have a tendency of dying afterwards (with an exception or two). Wether he is pointing them out accidentally or not is up to everyone else to decide. I also don't trust such a blatant claim as mentioned earlier. You guys are discrediting him by saying 'ha ha oh he had to ask how cults work ha ha" if he was really worried if he had been recruited wouldn't he have asked about it the day before when everyone was bringing it up for the first time (And when the cult recruiter had actually had their chances to recruit)
Me/Zindaras - Pure, fresh, untainted, 100% townie flesh.
If I were to place : PJ (sk) CES + Spron (mafia) everyone else, townie. There's nothing really saying that the cult recruited every night, if at all, and if they tried to recruit scum, they'd be unsuccessful. Looking at who the recruiter voted for after each night would be useful.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1174 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't follow. *eats newspaper*
I'm not saying there isn't a cultist. There is in all likelihood one, but I think the scum are trying to get the townies to turn on each other.
It's possible the SK is actually a vig. That is a pro town role. It's possible that there are two cultists. It's also possible SV didin't get any recruits and was waiting until she had something to defend (someone to back her up) before she claimed a cop. Three failed attempts would be discouraging. Why bring attention to yourself when you have nobody on your side.
I love SV but in the game I just played with her, she was scum with me, and she was fairly conservative.
She was *supposed* to claim cop as mafia but never did, and after the game faltered for a week or two, i took the reins and claimed it instead. Point is, I'm not going to cut off my nose because I'm afraid it has a booger in it. pro townerse (and cultists, if any) should all want the mafia gone, that's the only Certified threat we are facing.

My other point is that there are either two, three, or four 'alignments' in this game. def. townie and mafia, and possibly sk or cult. Nobody has a majority if there is an SK and cult.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1175 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm referring to in the beginning, before you got called out on it, CES.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1177 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well... this is a suggestion and then I will let it drop.
I dunno, teh roleblockers were pretty suspicious of SV D2, weren't they?
lordy made no mention of anything while he posted, even saying "I have nothing to go on.."
When klebian finally claimed gunsmith he said he had a 'no gun' on STD, which is a safe claim considering he was obviously dead.
My bet is that they were blocked. I scoured the RBers and got nothing off of them one way or another except heir suspicion of SV. Of course, the counterclaim to this is that if they had blocked SV they would know she didn't kill anyone, and wouldn't be suspicious.
Then again, they were newbs.

Anyways, attempt at optimistic reasoning is over. Let's get ze scum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1191 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thanks for claiming, Vig : I would take a very VERY serious look at PJ's defense of CES and the way PJ has haphazardly tried to get pro town players lynched through the whole game. I personally feel that nightson isn't scum: I now think it's PJ and CES. That's my honest feelings about it. I thought before PJ Might be an overexcited vig but this kind of confirms as mafia, to me at least.

Zindaras told me on AIM to post my opinions of people, I told him, that generally when I post my feelings in games, I get lynched because of it. But I did anyways, because people are forgetting about the other halves, and if we do get lynched, I want to at least say I tried to help the town. ME and Zind will go down together. The fact that the bulk of what we are sayign is being 'discarded' in leiu of a superficial attack on our motives s

hould be irrelevant, I Think. Wether we are really fighting or not, take a look at what was said and consider if you think it's realistic or not. Take a look at PJ who's been trying to get non-killing roles lynched (which in the end will make it easier for the mafia, not the town, to win).

Side note: I've tried talking to Zindaras on AIM but he's always like "Yeah. Ok. Sure. Ok. Whatever." I thought at first he was depressed, or distant, but I guess it's just that he feels betrayed because I lied to him in another game. So maybe he's just preferring to talk with me out in the open.

Personally I am not going to go after whoever the cultists are, because, the town needs the cultists to vote with them today. Vig + Townie + Cultists > Mafia
or
Vig + Town < Mafia + Cultists (Assumign there are two of each)
Technically the cultists (only if there are two of them) could out themselves and make a deal with the mafia, in broad daylight, to lynch the townie today, and let the vig decide who to nightkill, to give the other side the majority to win the game. :P That's why I don't think there are two cultists, which is why I think we should lynch the mafia, instead.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1204 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

What happened O.O
Oh well, if the vig is really a vig and not an SK, then, make your decision carefully tonight.

GO TOWN WOOOO
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1265 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

:)
I replaced in for all of four posts and got myself lynched but I was hoping the town would see PJ's 'anti-killer-lynching' the day I get lynched and reconsider her. :) Oh well.
Well played. Lowell you had me almost peeing myself in nervous anticipation for a few hours at work today >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1283 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

I thought Lowell was a cult, and when PJ claimed cult I thought for sure he would be "O RLY? U WEREN'T @ TEH MEETING!" And lynch her for that. heh. I was wrong. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1286 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

I thought you were a nun pj D:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”