DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #151 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Glork wrote:
Coron wrote:Pretty sure we should get back to lynching glorkos.
Coron, the "I'm going to vote for Glork in every game we play together" bit is actually getting a bit old. I suggest you put your vote somewhere useful.
Matches Fritzler voting for me every game we play together. Do we have some kind of double-headed 3-way symmetry here?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #175 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:52 am

^^^^^
I love my other head - I couldn't have said it better.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #344 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:36 am

I am not against pressuring Eon, but to metagame a bit, "scummy and defensive" seems to be his ingrained playstyle. So let's be double-cool double-headed before we lynch this guy and his mirror image, and they turn out double town. Which is not to say that we should let the GlorkoS siamese twins off the hook.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #639 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:48 am

I haven't heard from my other head in some time.

(1) I wouldn't discount TSQ bussing his partner aggressively.
(2) PJ's argument that Eon jumped to suggest that Ibby was killed because she suspected SV, and the kill and response to the kill was a sum setup, is a compelling one.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #666 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:14 am

My other head appears to be in a deep coma. I've asked the mod to order a scan to see if there is any cerebral activity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #710 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:05 am

I haven't even got a postcard from my missing head. Mod? Please prod or replace my other head!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #744 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:45 pm

I am here, but I am still single-headed...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #757 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:57 am

I've asked the mod SEVERAL times to find me another head. I asked SEVERAL times in the game thread. I WANT ANOTHER HEAD!!!

Maybe I'll go and find one for myself.

Would that work? It's kinda boring for me, working alone, with all of you having patrners!

I haven't heard from Coron in ages now. I miss him... but I have to get a replacement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1270 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:20 am

We were cops - but the problem was that neither of my second heads ever communicated with me!

It's too bad I was cursed with mute second heads. I didn't really get the two-headed mafia experience. :-(

We didn't do much in this game, but for some reason we got nightkilled anyway. And it seems, not by the Mafia!

Who nightkilled us and why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”