Days will last 30 minutes.
Seven-player vengeful setup.
Rules (borrowed from jdodge):
0. This is a game. Have fun. Don't let things get personal.
1. The game will start with Day. Mafia communication is allowed during the Pre-Game.
2. During Day, players may vote for the player they want to lynch. Votes should be in the form Vote: Player or they may not be counted. It is helpful, but not necessary, to "Unvote" when switching your vote to a different player.
3. Whenever a player has reached a majority in votes, that player will be lynched and his role will be revealed.
4. If discussion lags, a deadline may be set. Since this is a Vengeful game, I hope this is not neccessary, but I can and will set one if need be.
5. Do not talk outside the thread. The Mafia is allowed to communicate during the Pre-Game only.
6. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not talk until the game is over; this includes talking to living players outside the thread.
7. Although there is technically no night phase, talking is forbidden once a lynch has been reached, until Day 2 is officially started.
8. If you have any question, complaint, or comment, PM the Moderator.
9. No editing posts of any kind
* The mafia can't kill at all. There is essentially no Night phase.
* If the godfather is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins. (This is the only special quality of the godfather.)
* If, while in a lynch-or lose situation, one of the townies is lynched, this townie immediately gets to make a vigilante kill if there are at least 4 people to choose from.
* The town does not automatically win by having the godfather vig killed in this way.
* Mafia wins when there are at least as many mafia as townies, and the town doesn't have a vig kill to use.
-ShadowLurker, townie, survived
-al_kohaulec, townie, survived
-kilmenator, townie, survived