A simple game, in which players alternate choosing from a grid of 16 squares in an attempt to gain as much money as possible and win the round. Best of 3 wins. Players start each round with $1000. Squares can be:
- Gold, (Cash) giving the player a set cash amount, either $100, $250, $500, $750 or $1000
- Green, (Bonus) increasing the player's current cash by a set percentage, either 10%, 25%, 50% or 75%.
- Purple, (Steal) stealing a set percentage of the other players money, either 10%, 25% or 50%.
- Red, (Penalty) reducing the player's current cash by a set percentage, either 10%, 25%, 50%, or 75%.
- Black, (Bankrupt) causing them to lose all their cash. There is always exactly one Bankrupt square in every grid.
Players will be told at the beginning of each round, and will always be aware of, how many of each square are left in the grid.
The last square is never played, which means that the player to go first in a round plays 1 square more than the other player. This player alternates from round to round, and will be randomly decided for round 1.
Roach - 2
JordanA24 - 0