ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:44 am

Post by ProHawk »

If I investigated scum, they HAVE to kill me tonight. If I investigated anyone else, they can either just kill them, or me, or worry about them being conf-town depending on who said person is and their role.

Only scum need to know who I targeted because it DIRECTLY influences their night action choices tonight. You ma'm are playing the part to a T.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1848, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1845, pirate mollie wrote:HEY MATH YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

1. I don't really care to read him other than answering your obsessive questions about him because unless he's a godfather, he's confirmable.
2. Completely disregarding any role stuff, I had a huge scumread on him.
3. That said, consider that ultimate cop is precisely the sort of thing mastin would include in a game full of roles that fuck up investigations. Furthermore unless mastin provided fakeclaims (which seems unlikely considering Sonic claimed someone else's role) ProHawk would have no way of knowing that there wasn't already a "bypass all modifiers" role in the game.
Also the fact that he didn't try to bend over backwards to explain his role makes me think he's town and didn't think that people wouldn't understand it. aka he probably didn't make it up. It's also pretty consistent and he has a point when he says it'd be easy to just come up with a fake result and that he'd have no real reason to constantly stall today and yesterday. What would he be waiting on? More thinking time than he already had from the night phase? Something from the mod?

ProHawk's claim coming from scum just doesn't make sense.

1. how is he confirmable
2. okay work from there
3. sonic did NOT claim some1 else's role. I pointed this out he claimed insane. and no way no how is prohawk town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1850, ProHawk wrote:If I investigated scum, they HAVE to kill me tonight. If I investigated anyone else, they can either just kill them, or me, or worry about them being conf-town depending on who said person is and their role.

Only scum need to know who I targeted because it DIRECTLY influences their night action choices tonight. You ma'm are playing the part to a T.

except that dino has proposed that divulge who you are investigating as part of the PLAN. and I am supposed to protect them!

how does that work in your world purview?
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

It doesn't because you can't protect anyone.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1848, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1845, pirate mollie wrote:HEY MATH YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

1. I don't really care to read him other than answering your obsessive questions about him because unless he's a godfather, he's confirmable.
2. Completely disregarding any role stuff, I had a huge scumread on him.
3. That said, consider that ultimate cop is precisely the sort of thing mastin would include in a game full of roles that fuck up investigations. Furthermore unless mastin provided fakeclaims (which seems unlikely considering Sonic claimed someone else's role) ProHawk would have no way of knowing that there wasn't already a "bypass all modifiers" role in the game.
Also the fact that he didn't try to bend over backwards to explain his role makes me think he's town and didn't think that people wouldn't understand it. aka he probably didn't make it up. It's also pretty consistent and he has a point when he says it'd be easy to just come up with a fake result and that he'd have no real reason to constantly stall today and yesterday. What would he be waiting on? More thinking time than he already had from the night phase? Something from the mod?

ProHawk's claim coming from scum just doesn't make sense.

also this ^ doesn't make sense cos out of the roles that are claimed this is the 1 that is truly out there.

dgb, plz. if you don't believe me no hard feelings but I am sure as fuck town right now.

ika you know what to do.
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Mathdino »

You want analysis? I checked ika's ISO for comments on Naz and Sonic and a couple on setup. Observe:

Spoiler: ika ISO
In post 67, ika wrote:so im going to do this again jsut to piss off dino (but semi seriosu about it)

mass rolecall anyone?

Consistent with him as town, seems like he'd want to get the death miller stuff out there early.

In post 183, ika wrote:oh, forgot this,

VOTE: sonic boom

im prob going to sleep. i might be around

RVS vote.

In post 286, ika wrote:ok so i caught up but feeling lazy and tired sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

read list

1. shos - dunno, his last scum game is largly outdated, what was the case on him before? he was gambiting or some stupid shit?
2. Nazarene (TierShift+Aegor) - i have trouble reading aegor so im kinda waiting this one out. teir i have seen just be a derp

3. Voidedmafia - havent played with ever so im going to see how it unfolds
4. Sonic Boom (Metal Sonic+Titus) - its fucking titus, shes alwasy scum

5. Bulbazak - truth be told i have this huge biased with the stly he does and wil by default scumr ead it
6. EddieFenix - afk?
7. ProHawk - could be scum, i want to see how he plays out first
6. ika - not a hammer but a troll role
9. Doyouthinkhesaurus (Mathdino+blindmewithscience) - town considir it a mixture of meta and ~reasons~
10. BBmolla - scum, a major overreaction to my "first" read list
11. pirate mollie - mollie needs to talk with me, if shes known to be like me i will solve her merly by interacting
12. Jackel98 - i still dont get the case outside of "one-shot miller"
13. DrippingGoofball - im just ignoring untill further notice after bulbas agme.

Basically no substance on those people, but then again not much substance on everyone else.

In post 1002, ika wrote:@naz, im here for a bit, wanna talk?

His first interaction with Nazarene. Naz bites:

In post 1006, ika wrote:
In post 1003, Nazarene wrote:Sure. Who's scum and why aren't you voting em?

i need to go back and reread, but offhand:

scums
guile - mostly off pretacetor atm, but im surpirsed guile has yet to say who he targeted with JKing.
hawk - he kinda stated his reason already why others think hes scum. and while i agree, i got this odd feeling that i cant shake, hes more of a gut call
titus slot - this one is more biassed if anything mostly b/c i scum read titus every time but she has not been on skype or anywhere else, plus a policy on titus slots are always good

i could see a potential scum in the dino/bulb but logic isnt my forte so im going to let them reslove it.

null
PM - she said why she was ignoring me but its kinda annoying to em and doesnt allow me to interact with her or try to figure out what shes thinking
eddie - his major 180 turn on day 1 is what pings me, i could see it going either way
naz - prob by the end of our dicussion i will have a more set read on you, i haven played enough with either of you to be able to just peg in 2 posts like some

town
DBG - is most likely town but still always a good policy lynch XP
issot - while i still have some issues about 1-shot miller, its more of the timing of the claim and how it was handled is what makes me think its town

This is where he starts really pushing his Titus policy lynch business. The problem is, it was mostly half-assed. I was going to say this reads town but I checked for more posts and he honestly only seemed to propose it as an idea that makes sense from his and only his standpoint rather than convincing people into it.

In post 1032, ika wrote:
In post 1018, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1016, ika wrote:@bulb: i aim to displease, wanna talk about my disspaointing reads, i should eb around in a few hrs.

Let's start with how lazy they are, how you repeatedly try to stay hands off while lamenting that you can't engage with anyone (or dowright refusing to engage), that you have no real townreads on anyone (and your actual townreads can be PL'd at a moment's notice), and how your Sonic Boom read is BS, since it revolves around how you always scumread Titus, even though Titus hasn't been posting in this game. It all seems rather contrived to me.

i could basicly sum up your entire agrument with your own sentance that its entirly YPOV. yes ita argubly a copout answer but if you really want me to wall agrue with you i can. so im going to be point blank with that.

however i will adress one point toward you spcificly right now, the titus one.

[ spoiler=huge fucking rant ]unless if you have played extensivly with me to the extents that titus has with em as well as know the history that we share and the pain she emotional strife she has given me, you have no fucking rights to ever riddicule me on why i want her policy lynched.

If you want i can link you to just about every damn game where i have played with ehr, most acutaly result in me edventaly going full out agro on her.

i can name 3 games offhand where she has agroed me to me beserk point where i litarly didnt care about anyone or the damn gamestate and only wanted to tunneldrive her to oblivion.

the very first game i played with her under annons she was mayor and confirmed town, late game she myslynched me and call out my rage to be fucking fake. i blew a fucking gasket at her and she never once though otherwise

in a wh game i misread her and though she was town for the longes time, after so long when she tried to myslynch me i went full out agro on her and had a huge fucking piss fight with a confirmed town jsut to in the fucking end get her lynched.

a game where i was scum and she was 3rd party scum she misrepped my "i hammer regardless" where it has been the only time where i have actualy gone to a breaking poitn as scum to go full out agro on a player.

if you look at any game with me and titus we almost always have a fight off and it resluts in me trying to lynch her b/c she has at times became toxic to me and my play[ /spoiler ]

if you want to talk ot me on the ohter point i am more then happy to but again, its seems like a lot of it is YPOV, if you want to hear out MPOV then i can do that

In post 1020, Nazarene wrote:That doesn't answer my question, ika. Why aren't you votng your scumreads?
In post 1006, ika wrote:scums
guile - mostly off pretacetor atm, but im surpirsed guile has yet to say who he targeted with JKing.

Okay I googled pretacetor and literally the only results I got were your posts on MS :/ what do you mean?
hawk - he kinda stated his reason already why others think hes scum. and while i agree, i got this odd feeling that i cant shake, hes more of a gut call

Come on, go further...
titus slot - this one is more biassed if anything mostly b/c i scum read titus every time but she has not been on skype or anywhere else, plus a policy on titus slots are always good

Titus ain't even playing.

-Tier

i told you i want shny hammer. i will get to it when i feel like it. something is pining me and i want to see how it unfolds.

its guts, what more do you want? give me something to work.

-.-

im going to refer you back to my rant as well as say if the player is on the player list, they are technacly playing

His major point on Titus. Honestly, I don't know how to read this. I'd like input on this post.
In other news, it's almost like Nazarene is coaching ika by scumreading him. Naz doesn't really seem to push ika much either.

In post 1190, ika wrote:VOTE: sonic

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
In post 1226, ika wrote:i get home from break from work form emotional conflitc to see this?

SONIC SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.
I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF YOUR TOWN OR NOT AT THIS POINT
ALL YOU HAVE DONT WAS GIVE OFF FUCKIGN SHIT. YOU HAVE LIKE NO FUCKIGN CARES FOR ANYONE IN THIS DAMN GAME IT SEEMS.

I WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH ENJOYMENT AND ALL I SEE FROM YOUR SHITTY ASS IS STUPID SHIT SPAM. FUCK OFF ALREADY ITS THE LAST THING I NEED COMING FROM THIS DAMN GAME

Aaaand the hammer. Null since Sonic was dead anyway but I find the bolded part interesting.

By associatives, ika is most likely to be the last scum. It seems like there was a lot of half-assed distancing going on there, and ika's repeatedly shown to not put his money where his mouth is. The burden is on mollie to show how ProHawk is scum with Sonic/Naz.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1852, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1850, ProHawk wrote:If I investigated scum, they HAVE to kill me tonight. If I investigated anyone else, they can either just kill them, or me, or worry about them being conf-town depending on who said person is and their role.

except that dino has proposed that divulge who you are investigating as part of the PLAN. and I am supposed to protect them!

how does that work in your world purview?

In post 1853, ProHawk wrote:It doesn't because you can't protect anyone.

Oh my god would you two stop with your egofighting.

ProHawk, if the guy mollie says she protects dies anyway (or hell, if she stays alive for a weirdly long length of time) we lynch her. If you didn't already investigate her, Fenix and I can check her and we lynch if scum.

mollie, same damn thing with ProHawk; we can check him for being scum so you guys need to set each other aside for now and agree that if the other is scum, they WILL get lynched in due time.

Jesus.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1853, ProHawk wrote:It doesn't because you can't protect anyone.

well if I was scum I cld protect any1 I wanted to!

by not killing them.

your mindset fails from a town POV.
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Mathdino »

Insufferable.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

HEY MATH I ASKED PROHAWK WHY HE HAD AN EARLY TOWNREAD ON NAZERENE
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:06 am

Post by ProHawk »

I didn't mollie, I was just playing devils advocate.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1859, pirate mollie wrote:HEY MATH I ASKED PROHAWK WHY HE HAD AN EARLY TOWNREAD ON NAZERENE

I also had an early townread on Nazarene. I investigated them expecting to get a town result.

This wasn't an unpopular opinion.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1861, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1859, pirate mollie wrote:HEY MATH I ASKED PROHAWK WHY HE HAD AN EARLY TOWNREAD ON NAZERENE

I also had an early townread on Nazarene. I investigated them expecting to get a town result.

FFS DON'T BORE ME TO TEARS WITH AD POPULUM ARGUMENTS.

IN EVERY ASPECT IN EVERY SCENARIO IN EVERY PLAY PROHAWK FAILS.

WHEN YOU CAN BE ARSED ENOUGH TO DISCUSS THIS I AM HERE.
whew!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1862, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1861, Mathdino wrote:

FFS DON'T BORE ME TO TEARS WITH AD POPULUM ARGUMENTS.

IN EVERY ASPECT IN EVERY SCENARIO IN EVERY PLAY PROHAWK FAILS.

WHEN YOU CAN BE ARSED ENOUGH TO DISCUSS THIS I AM HERE.

So why would you rather he be lynched today than tomorrow? Is this out of worry that we won't do it if you die tonight or something?

What do you think of the ika case? You yourself said that ika was weird for not immediately hammering. The death miller stuff and claim stalling yesterday only exacerbates that for me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:25 am

Post by ProHawk »

Soo... there is way too much fluff and WIFOM with sonic, I can't really sort stuff out :(
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Mathdino »

Doing the same thing with Nazarene, found a couple gems. Don't open the spoilers, I just did that for unnecessary parts of posts.

In post 472, Nazarene wrote:
In post 446, EddieFenix wrote:
Ika - Null (chewing the fat and thinking. Cause nothing springs out as to fall on either side of the spectrum imo)
Sonic Boom - Town/Null (purely gut on this one)

Explain in more detail both of these. Also explain how gut compels you to read the heads differently.

@guille:
Do you mind explaining your reads on ika and SonicBoom, given that you clearly have way more conviction than almost anyone else? The SB one is obvious given recent posts, but I would like to know your basis when you entered the game.

@Bulb:
Do you actually believe the claim? What reasons do you have for voting EF given that posts ff. seem to suggest an associative tell between them; or should I take the vote as an accusation that EF is whiteknighting the SB slot? I am a bit confused about your thought process.

I am really not sure whether the cop claim is enough to ignore , , and . Having played with MS, I have experienced slews of random posts, but the most recent ones are just scummy.

VOTE: SonicBoom

Love LOVE this post. Speaks for itself, really.

In post 1020, Nazarene wrote:
Spoiler:
That doesn't answer my question, ika. Why aren't you votng your scumreads?

Okay I googled pretacetor and literally the only results I got were your posts on MS :/ what do you mean?

Come on, go further...

Eh, I put this in the ika case already.

In post 1089, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1033, Bulbazak wrote:Because this day has just started. There's a lot that still needs to be taken care of.

Hardly. The only acceptable outcome to this day is a SonicBoom lynch; I fail to see why the inevitable should be postponed. The only result is that I had to slog through inane walls (you) and typo-rife rants (ika).

@ika:
Get a hold on yourself. Are you seriously calling guille scum based on setup spec in an unbalanced game?

@Eddie:
Do you mind filling in your inexplicably missing reads?

Coaching more than scumhunting.

In post 1122, Nazarene wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1032, ika wrote:
In post 1020, Nazarene wrote:That doesn't answer my question, ika. Why aren't you votng your scumreads?

Come on, go further...

-Tier

i told you i want shny hammer. i will get to it when i feel like it. something is pining me and i want to see how it unfolds.

its guts, what more do you want? give me something to work.

I want you to tell me exactly what about prohawk you find scummy. What posts trigger a gutscum reaction?
In post 1037, ika wrote:you really think im trying to avoid it?

you seriously think that?

seriously?

here let me answer you then on the verybegining:

Let's start with how lazy they are, how you repeatedly try to stay hands off while lamenting that you can't engage with anyone (or dowright refusing to engage)

tbh nobody has engadde me in the manner that works with me. most o the day was circular arguments about thing that dont intrest me. you should know that i like to look at obsure angles of things and the oddities, yesterday i did reach out to you but you seems to have disregarded it, if you like i can even quote myself where i did but you seemed to ahve not done so

approach me with a theory of something. not some attack. i just reply in kind.

---

that you have no real townreads on anyone (and your actual townreads can be PL'd at a moment's notice),

everyone is PL material, no matter what. you go a problem with it, thats all on your falut

----

and how your Sonic Boom read is BS, since it revolves around how you always scumread Titus, even though Titus hasn't been posting in this game.

she has a few though but as of late been afk. you seem to be missing the fact also i do keep tabs on her via her sister. if i needed to get tius for some cirtical emargency i can contact her sister.

----

It all seems rather contrived to me.

you want to know why? i will give you a hint: maybe its b/c i see a lot more then you think.

maybe its bc eddie is soft CC sonic right now
maybe its bc prohawk could be some PR that i dont want to be outing for the world to knwo
maybe its bc the more someon says "i want to die" the less likely its gonna happen
maybe its b/c im running a shitty ass fucking slayers gambit.

i work on a diffrent plane where i need someone to give me an idea, a conspericy theroy almost. thats how i work.

ika seems genuine
But the PR fishing is awful, stop it.

See, Nazarene repeatedly pushes ika on multiple levels but never seems to step to calling him scum. He's always talking about what's bad about ika's play but never what it means.

In post 1357, Nazarene wrote:
Spoiler:
Can someone please explain the thing that's going on between guille and EF?
Guille claims to have jailkept eddie, while eddie claims to have got a guilty on sonic that night? right?

Eddie, why did you only vote for guille as soon as he stated he jailkept you to block you, instead of right after when he claimed that, because you knew it was a lie?

If I'm getting it right, either of them is lying. But I'm thinking I'm missing something now because if that were the case everyone would be all over that now, right...
Also ika, could your role have messed up dino's investigation on us?
-Tier

Not sure what to make of this, but since Naz was scum anywaya nd the investigation was correct, the answer would be 'no' regardless of ika's alignment and Naz knows that. So probably null.

In post 1704, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1700, Mathdino wrote:no i mean the fact that nazarene asked for a fullclaim, which was detrimental, rather than a simple question of whether or not he visited someone last night. also the fact that he chose the easiest lynch target to do so, and in particular my top scumread when i'm the one with a guilty on naz.

easy diversion, essentially, and good way for scum to get a PR claim out of naz's lynch.

you know I actually don't push prohawk, right?

And I'd choose the person who was most likely to be pushed to claim the following day? hell no, I'd choose something like mollie or ika
-tier

Hmm.

Regardless, Nazarene/ika checks out on Naz's side.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

I do find it odd that ika said he was "prempting" his vote in his first confirm post, but fails to vote until his seventh post.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Mathdino »

just checked the confirmation phase
In post 23, DrippingGoofball wrote:LOL does everyone else have a role that makes the other side auto-lose because it's so crazy overpowered?

i love this :giggle:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:13 am

Post by ProHawk »

lol, I suppose that checks out with a VT role given her personality.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

These posts are interesting.

Spoiler: Mollie's ISO
In post 166, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 165, DrippingGoofball wrote:All of his posts from the beginning? A complete lack of scumtells? Being forward and pro-active?

IAWTP

I just came in here to say that I am liking bulba. but
i disagree with that tier read.

Nothing about Tier/Nazarene until...

In post 1110, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: nazerene

Then an explanation of...

In post 1128, pirate mollie wrote:
nazarene freaks me out cos of their sheeping me in the previous day round and it just doesn't feel natural.

But when Naz questions her, she doesn't explain.

In post 1129, Nazarene wrote:
me
, sheeping
you
?

This is her next post.

In post 1153, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1151, DrippingGoofball wrote:Sonic Boom should be scum but he feels soooo town.

I feel that way too. I can't bring myself to vote him.

In post 1154, Nazarene wrote:I could see myself voting EF over sonic boom but I'm definitely not townreading SB and I don't see him living both today and tomorrow.
So I'd rather get it over with.

Plus, aegor seems hell-bent on lynching SB.
-Tier

Do the two posts in conjunction not seem like something from a scum QT? :neutral:

Afterwards when support isn't there for a different lynch...

In post 1172, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: sonic boom

Un-Spoilered:

Mollie naked votes both flipped scum with little to no reasoning/trajectory.
Mollie also at times tries to soft-defend flipped scum until the support isn't there and then gets on board with their lynches.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1809, Mathdino wrote:So who/what do you suggest, DGB?

Everyone calls me unlynchable town. Mollie protects a PR and leaves me for the scum to NK.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:43 am

Also I'm pretty sure eyestott is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

Meh.

Roles say scum isn't in Fenix. Mafia says scum isn't in {eyestott, DGB}. New lynchpath to victory:

ika

(in the night we both investigate
ProHawk
; assuming he's town)
mollie
(if still alive)
Fenix
(if still unconfirmed)
DGB

eyestott
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:44 am

In post 1854, pirate mollie wrote:but I am sure as fuck town right now.

I have never wavered.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:45 am

In post 1867, Mathdino wrote:just checked the confirmation phase
In post 23, DrippingGoofball wrote:LOL does everyone else have a role that makes the other side auto-lose because it's so crazy overpowered?

i love this :giggle:

Yeah just trying to draw the NK. Failed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”