Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6775 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Btw cheetory's push on Marquis was legit hilarious.
Marquis called him town because of meta, and then cheetory said, "bleh, that's kind of bad meta, you're still scum."

WHO SAYS THAT?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6776 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Good game, Scums.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6777 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I say that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6778 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Traitor seriously fucked with my ability to coherently push shit.
Because I wanted to hardpush people and then I was like "but wait what if they're traitor?"
I thought Shinobi was traitor for a super long time until I rolecopped him.
That seriously fucked with me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6779 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

BTW Cheetory-Your play last two days was very impressive.

And Aero, you looked pretty town as well.

Good job scumteam.

pedit: Cheetory-I really wish there was some way I could of signaled you guys. It sucked that you had to waste a NK on me so close to the end of the game, I would of told Ozgin but where I play, neighborhoods are random so while I was 90% sure he was scum, I didn't want to take a chance just in case
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6780 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Also, Vikingfan-I totally believed you were the cop. You really did come off as genuine and if I would of been town, I would of defended you more. I also would of pushed House more as well. And I would not have pushed KC so hard. And when Aero was lynched I thought he was town and Shinobi was scum. Also, Marquis, you were pretty obvious town as well and I only pushed you and used Wake's play as an excuse because I figured there was no way you were scum. And Kitz, you were extremely impressive this game. You were the only one who correctly called me out for being alive still.

Thanks again guys. Before all the ugliness went down, it was fun. I hope to see most of you in future games.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6781 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Why did people think Aero was town?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6782 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Oh and Ozgin's vig claim came about because I asked him the PT how he knew T S O was SK. So he said he was vig. It would of been so much better if we could of talked openly there. I really thought T S O was scum for awhile which is why I went along with him in the game but once I figured he was SK-mostly due to Ozgin, I didn't have much time to deal with that and Oz's vig claim in the PT before the force replace occurred. I was thinking he should keep quiet about it because I was worried that what would happen and that it would get him lynched. Which it did. :wink:

Anyway, it's late. Good night all and good game!!

pedit: I thought he was town because he was spending so much time talking with me about the game and asking me about dragon's play offsite and it just seemed like he was interested in figuring things out and it kind of came off as genuine.

What's weird is in the neighbor PT, House told me to watch out for Aero's comment about how he is always town he made at the beginning of the game and how that's a scumtell of his.

LOL
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6783 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 462, goodmorning wrote:
In post 460, elusive wrote:Didn't ask you or was talking to you, so myob? Like if you don't get it then probably best not to comment.

idk. like. yeah.

WHAT A POLITE RESPONSE

I WAS TRYING TO BE NONCOMMITTAL BECAUSE I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO AGREE WITH ABR

BUT I DO

BECAUSE 'NORMAL' IMPLICITLY MEANS 'NORMAL ON MAFIASCUM'

F U C K

really upset i didn't push that earlier gm townread harder- it was her ingame posts to tso that were like this that are genuine af and remind me strongly of what i usually see in her towngame

also all the dead pt drama wow.

as for normalcy elusive's comments in there are lol
link in bio
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6784 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, the dead PT drama was nice because I was the only person kicked out over it but was not the only one acting up. Love how ika singled me out for that when I wasn't even doing anything at the time he removed me. Then said he took care of it. Uh-huh by targeting me again.

And the main reason I wasn't modkilled was because I never broke a site rule like NJ and elusive did.

I am seriously not trying to get pissed again because it simply is not worth it. I am moving on from this. I'll just avoid any games ika moderates in the future and leave it at that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6785 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

And no, I do not think I was blameless here. I should not have said elusive was being a bitch. I would of been pissed regardless of alignment however. That had zero to do with it at all. And I should not have kept on in the dead PT like I did. I realize I behaved badly also. I feel like I was targeted specifically and that some of the methods-threats etc. were uncalled for considering I was pretty calm all game and it wasn't like I was being nasty all game or anything.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6786 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Kitz »

In post 6780, SilverWolf wrote:And Kitz, you were extremely impressive this game. You were the only one who correctly called me out for being alive still.

It made sense tho. :roll:

What the heck?! Cheetory was the scum all along? Neither Shin and Marq?
Mass Murderer, Scum-Neighbours, Traitor, 4+1 Mafia.

#Host, can we get to know The Error / Thing that happened earlier in the game only the dead would know?
Unless of course it's in the deadchat.

#Edit :
#Wolf : Say sorry to Elusive and just forget this, please.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6787 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Kitz »

Altho half of the alive players at the end called me bad at this game, lel.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6788 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Kitz »

Oh, and how likely was I getting killed? Just curious what the scum has to say.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6789 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 6786, Kitz wrote:
#Edit :
#Wolf : Say sorry to Elusive and just forget this, please.

I did, in the game for the bitch comments which she ignored while continuing to insult me and bring up offsite stuff, other game stuff, and her personal feelings about me which I don't care about.

But yes, I have every intention of moving on from this. I'm sick of the drama tbh. I don't need it and either does anyone else.

In post 6787, Kitz wrote:Altho half of the alive players at the end called me bad at this game, lel.

I thought you played very well. You were fairly town all game and your willingness to sacrifice yourself at the end should of been a towntell.

Again, Cheetory played it well also.

GC did well for filling in so late but he kind of got a pass for being in a neighborhood with scum and for set-up spec stuff. You guys only thinking there was one scum left, etc. But he still played it well for replacing in late to a long game.

Really, everyone did very well this game overall.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6790 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

So am I the only one that correctly guessed Cheetory as Scum? I wish I would have had the chance to pursue that. :lol:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6791 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by elusive »

First and foremost, I know for a fact that ika is not the type of mod to threaten players but in fact the type of Mod to try to ask players calm down. He was very empathetic towards SilverWolf and tried to calm me down about her being a sensitive player.

Zero credibility there in trying to trash a Mods reputation instead of taking accountability for being a player that hypocritically promotes polite discourse in every game but as scum crossed lines in this one and tried to justify it. My invite to the Wake game was rescinded because of SilverWolf which I'm fine with because that's their prerogative and I only see approval for people I respect but trying to present yourself as a victim is absurd. Bad taste there all around.

Town did pretty well for how much mess ups there were this game due to player actions. Most of my thoughts are in the dead thread. GC when he replaces somehow managed to take that fake claim and make it work, kudos.

I may not agree with every decision made by the Mods this game but I respect them enough to accept them and would love to and am playing in current and future ika games. Titus knows I stalk her so yeah. Her hydra with me is to fix some of the {cough} "hyperness" in my play.

Also, sorry town for the ongoing game discussion that got me modkilled. I'm learning a lot as I play on here and I hate myself for doing anything that harms town wincon so that felt awful. Hopefully, I will get better at this. :D

The fact that town lasted this long is an achievement in itself, it looked like the end several days ago so still living town, ya'll rocked it regardless of all the crazy fellow townies who were liking high or something.

Much love and appreciation to ika and Titus! Thank you for modding and hosting and talking people off cliffs and just being cool, awesome people!

I'll probably post a song and write scene end like I used to for dlp games when I have the time. A sad song obviously like, "See You Again."
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6792 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It was fun force claiming for Oz. Though tbf I thought a cc of TSO would get TSO lynched, not myself/Oz, so initially I was going to play it as bumbling replacee just trying to help out his good neighbor pal upon TSO's flip.

Yay, replacements having no context of timing!

---

I thought Oz was vig or SK. And an Oz-SK flip would make me look good, and an Oz-vig flip would at least make me helpful to scum.

An Oz-scum flip was lol and was probably the best possible outcome.

---

Also, persuading Oz to give up Cheet's name in the PT during twilight was awesome and made the game much easier on my end. tbf, I took the plunge first and outed myself as traitor, so it probably wasn't hard for Oz to believe me.

On a completely unrelated observation, Oz was lynched on 4/20.

---

I put in as much effort with this game as I would in any game where 200+ pages existed, regardless of my alignment/role. I enjoyed the fact that folks were complaining about my play based on how I replaced in, because I could make a lot of indignant noises about How Dare They Question My Replacing Strategy.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6793 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

As for the setup: it's not what I would have expected from a Normal game, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. Large games are weird anyways, so you get these multi-faceted roles, which just makes things even more complex. So (shrug), it's a learning experience.

Uh, drama abounds, but I've got no complaints on my end. Ty ika and Titus for modding. I enjoyed myself.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6794 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:30 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I knew cheerier was scum the second gm was lynched. His vote there made no sense. But the thread locked as of was trying to post and i was night killed. So I couldn't press it. I wasn't suspicious till then.

The fact that no was killed over gc should have had people questioning. Traitor wasn't on my mind though
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6795 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

How did you out yourself as a traitor?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6796 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 6791, elusive wrote:First and foremost, I know for a fact that ika is not the type of mod to threaten players but in fact the type of Mod to try to ask players calm down. He was very empathetic towards SilverWolf and tried to calm me down about her being a sensitive player.

Yet it happened. I was threatened with blacklist, modkill, and told the whole game almost ended and pretty much was made to feel it was all my fault. Plus I was the only one kicked out of the dead PT. The explanation given to the game was once again mostly put on me. I was also told to save these comments for post game which I am doing now. I'm not going to lie, but I'm not surprised you would try to twist it that way considering you don't really know anything about what happened.

In post 6791, elusive wrote:Zero credibility there in trying to trash a Mods reputation instead of taking accountability for being a player that hypocritically promotes polite discourse in every game but as scum crossed lines in this one and tried to justify it. My invite to the Wake game was rescinded because of SilverWolf which I'm fine with because that's their prerogative and I only see approval for people I respect but trying to present yourself as a victim is absurd. Bad taste there all around.

I did take accountability for what I did wrong considering I just admitted where I went too far in a post I put here last night and apologized in game for comments but you are the one who refused and still refuses to take any responsibility for YOUR behavior. You crossed the line over and over with your crap and your in game @mod comments and I said it before, I'll say it again, it had zilch to do with my alignment. I would of been pissed regarless and I think I did pretty good at keeping it in until the end there. You really don't know me for shit so stop pretending you do. And I don't give a damn what you think of me. I'm pretty sure I've made that clear repeatedly.

And for the record, I considered ika and Titus friends before all this. I signed up for almost every game ika ran once I got here and Titus was one of the ones who taught me how to play this game. I have a ton of respect for them both as people and players even despite this little dust up I still like and respect them both a lot and I agree they are good people. I have done nothing but talk about what a good mod I think ika is as well before all this. But nice touch trying to twist it around when once again, you don't have a clue.

I don't decide who gets into Wake's game and who doesn't. I am not responsible for you not getting in. I never WotC'd you nor have I ever done that to anyone. Keep lying though if it makes you happy. I did make Wake aware of what happened here even though he should already know but that was for the sake of the game, the players in it, and him. I don't have any power to decide what happens as far as who get in games or not. I even specifically said to Wake that I was willing to spectate that one instead and told him this repeatedly. He's his own person. I don't control what he does.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6797 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 6795, dragonspawn wrote:How did you out yourself as a traitor?

"I am the traitor."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6798 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 6795, dragonspawn wrote:How did you out yourself as a traitor?

I'm hoping the neighborhood PT gets released because I guess he told Ozgin in there.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6799 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 6792, Green Crayons wrote:It was fun force claiming for Oz. Though tbf I thought a cc of TSO would get TSO lynched, not myself/Oz, so initially I was going to play it as bumbling replacee just trying to help out his good neighbor pal upon TSO's flip.

Yay, replacements having no context of timing!

---

I thought Oz was vig or SK. And an Oz-SK flip would make me look good, and an Oz-vig flip would at least make me helpful to scum.

An Oz-scum flip was lol and was probably the best possible outcome.

---

Also, persuading Oz to give up Cheet's name in the PT during twilight was awesome and made the game much easier on my end. tbf, I took the plunge first and outed myself as traitor, so it probably wasn't hard for Oz to believe me.

On a completely unrelated observation, Oz was lynched on 4/20.

---

I put in as much effort with this game as I would in any game where 200+ pages existed, regardless of my alignment/role. I enjoyed the fact that folks were complaining about my play based on how I replaced in, because I could make a lot of indignant noises about How Dare They Question My Replacing Strategy.

This was excellent strategy GC. Great job really!! I don't know if I would of pulled it off this way so for replacing into a large game, this was great.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”