pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4970, Egg wrote:I could be wrong but I don't think AP was still scumreading me.

In post 4971, Egg wrote:Honestly, if I was SK, AP would have died like N4 because he was the only one pushing me and no one would have thought anything of it that early. Under the same logic though, I shouldn't be alive if it's dragonspawn.

In post 4851, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm still leaning Egg I think but I do want to scrutinize rip a little bit.

His sudden texcat vote was pretty bonkers.

Bad egg is bad.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Egg »

The first quote and second quote are referencing different parts of the game. However, the last quote shows that I was in fact wrong in the first quote.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4969, pisskop wrote:For lulzies, lets do me now.'

SKop would probs have killed Dragon and let Egg and AP go side to side. Also wouldn't have wanted the RIP lynch because I would have wanted to kill him at night and say the SK is an asshole framer.

Maybe this is too much tinfoil but I can see someone who thinks like this not only keeping the guy who thinks he's town (me) alive, but also killing the guy who suspects that guy (AP) as a frame job.

Fuck. I don't even know because I might be starting to lean pisskop and that goes against everything I've believed since Day 1. Last RL night, I was talking out loud just to try and solve this and didn't come up with anything more than confusing myself. This is why I need to ISO King/pisskop. And probably stop posting because I just realized I'm spamming the shit out of this thread.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I've got no problem waiting egg.

I wouldn't mind doing little investigating myself
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Egg is suddenly flopping reads.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4978, dragonspawn wrote:I've got no problem waiting egg.

I wouldn't mind doing little investigating myself

Ok, I'm gonna try not to think about this too much while I'm gone then.

Pisskop, it's not sudden. I've been on the fence since daystart. Read my first post of the day again.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:18 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: egg
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think DragonScum has thr narpickles to hammer RIP an be so unabashed and genuine about it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Egg »

Welp. If it's dragonspawn, that vote wins for him anyway so

Vote pisskop

*fingers crossed*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

You're scary as scum. '.'
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4979, pisskop wrote:Egg is suddenly flopping reads.

I feel like you are just trying to aggravate us. It doesn't make much sense to me why though.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Now I have to figure out which one of you is the SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon. Look at my last scumgame and my last SK game.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:25 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Got a link?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Egg »

Well. Dragonspawn didn't hammer so I guess it's pisskop. Is it weird that I actually feel relieved that I don't have to figure it out? Lol.

Dragonspawn, consider how quickly and confidently pisskop decided and how relaxed he felt when (and right before) he placed his vote. Also consider how much sense it makes that I'm still alive when he's been such a town read for me. Would you like me to still do that ISO when I get back or is it pointless now that I know it's him? Also sorry I suck at reading you apparently lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

180 and 592.

I gave you the pro-expert NK analysis, and now I need you to kill the egg, who AP suspected.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Should be obvious by now that I'm not the SK. Otherwise this fame would be over.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Guys I have no plans to rush this.

egg so you have any SK games? Or scum games?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant believe we have to rely upon Dragon to win this for us.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:32 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Neither can I. I was dead certain you guys were going to flash lynch me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Egg was sure too. Thats why he offed AP.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:34 am

Post by pisskop »

But I knew you were more likely town after you hammered RIP. It wasnt the hammer, but your reaction to my reaction that did it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Egg »

Unfortunately, I don't have any SK games on this site and the two I do have weren't true SK (one I started out as mafia and turned SK when I submitted a kill which changed nothing because my scumbuddies were dead anyway. The other I was on a 2 man "SK team" which is effectively team scum).

Here are my 3 most recent scum games though:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60469 - most recent I believe. This game sucked. I was obv lynch day 3. Got fucked by a bad scumbuddy
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=59638 - this one was pretty good. We won despite some dumb choices. N4 was our first successful kill lol
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=59777 - Cheet was the best scumbuddy ever.

Anything before that is old and pretty embarrassing tbh.

Preview edit: pisskop I don't know why you think I was so sure. I was stressing at daystart because I knew you were more likely to keep me alive. Also the more you bring up the AP kill, the more it makes sense that it was a frame job. Hell I didn't even remember he still suspected me and you knew what quote to pull.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:39 am

Post by pisskop »

'frame job'. teh lulz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon needs only look into his heart to see the truth. I wonder what wagon anlysis will yield?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”