Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5000 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4969, pisskop wrote:For lulzies, lets do me now.'

SKop would probs have killed Dragon and let Egg and AP go side to side. Also wouldn't have wanted the RIP lynch because I would have wanted to kill him at night and say the SK is an asshole framer.

^framer. Lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:44 am

Post by pisskop »

A lot actually. Look at the lynch wagons, Dragon.
In post 4609, pisskop wrote:Working off the assumption that SK knew who scum were and purposely NKed them.

vote: Dragonspawn

Spoiler: Day1
D1

DeltaWave
- 5 - dragonspawn,
Drixx
A Royal Saint
RIP
Angrey Pidgeon

Flubbernugget
- 3 -
Shiro
Garmr
davesaz

Wake88
- 3 -
DeltaWave
, pisskop, Egg

Angrey Pidgeon
- 2 -
Flubbernugget
N
ika
nor

RIP
- 1 -
freeko

Aneninen
- 1 -
dramonic

dragonspawn - 1 -
Aneninen

elusive
- 1 -
texcat

pisskop - 1 -
ika

texcat
- 1 -
elusive

Not Voting:
Wake88

Spoiler: Day2
D2

Wake88
- 9 -
dramonic
, Egg,
Flubbernugget
Garmr
texcat
Titus
A Royal Saint
AngryPidgeon
DeltaWave

dramonic
- 3 -
Shiro
, dragonspawn,
RIP

A Royal Saint
- 2 -
Aneninen
, pisskop

RIP
- 1 -
freeko

Not Voting:
Wake88
ika

Spoiler: Day3
Day4

dramonic
- 8 - Egg,
ika
, dragonspawn,
RIP
AngryPidgeon
, pisskop,
Shiro
Titus

dragonspawn - 2 -
Flubbernugget
texcat

Shiro
- 1 -
dramonic

Not Voting:
A Royal Saint
DeltaWave
Aneninen

Spoiler: Day4
Day4

Flubbernugget
- 6 - dragonspawn,
AngryPidgeon
, pisskop, Egg,
DeltaWave
Flubbernugget

dragonspawn - 2 -
ika
texcat

pisskop - 2 -
Aneninen
RIP

Aneninen
- 1 -
A Royal Saint

Not Voting:

Spoiler: Day5
D5
DeltaWave
- 5 - dragonspawn,
A Royal Saint
texcat
Aneninen
, Egg

dragonspawn - 1 -
DeltaWave

Egg - 1 -
AngryPidgeon

pisskop - 1 -
RIP

RIP
- 1 - pisskop

Not Voting:

Was on wagons early and often. But was not on Wake.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:50 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4983, Egg wrote:Welp. If it's dragonspawn, that vote wins for him anyway so

Vote pisskop

*fingers crossed*

I'm curious here. Why did you vote for pisskop at this point?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Egg »

That's misleading if you're using it to paint me as a lazy wagoner or something. I was scumreading Wake for a long ass time and can't be accused of wagoning because I was early as fuck on him. Dramonic was my wagon. I'm first on it. Flubber, I think I voted early and unvoted for some reason and put my vote back later. Delta was a deadline hammer. I was pretty proactive this game.

Preview edit: because if you were scum, you'd hammer me anyway. It's standard procedure when you get voted in 3p LYLO.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

c'mon. I show you wagon analysis, I show you NK analysis, I take the initiative and act within my meta.

Egg is using his pretty words, backtracking on reads, and trying to get us to forget about past events in the game.

If this is a hard choice I'm sad for you. He voted for me because he had to. His choice of AP kill has damned him.
.Consider If I am SK. Today I would have flashed lynched you. And you know I can push that, right? It completely within my power to supress you. Ask Titus.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Egg had written you up as SK. A simple nuge from me would have prompted his vote. Egg kept me alive because up until now I've been fond of voting you. As SK, leaving you alive would have been near suicide.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Egg »

pisskop wrote: I show you wagon analysis, I show you NK analysis, I take the initiative

I'd argue I've been more proactive than you this game.

pisskop wrote: act within my meta

And this is null because you're aware of it.

Pisskop wrote: Egg is using his pretty words, backtracking on reads, and trying to get us to forget about past events in the game

I'm not backtracking on anything. In 3p LYLO, you analyze anything and why would dragonspawn not kill me if it was him? It made sense that I've been wrong and vguess what? That turned out to be accurate. You and I both know it's you now. Dragonspawn is the only one who doesn't know yet. And how am I trying to get anyone to forget anything? That's a blatant lie. I've brought up past stuff maybe more than anyone. The NKs all make so much sense from you. Everyone who died early thought you were scum. At least one even specifically said SK with mafia still alive. Unless you are arguing that I'm SK who intentionally kept you alive the entire game JUST to bring that up now, it's a pretty crazy coincidence that they all had you as scum of some sort except ika who was ika. I know I did that analysis before the Anen and AP kills, but I'd bet at least Anen probably follows that pattern. Even if not, we both said he was obvtown so it would be null.

Dragonspawn, pisskop claims that the AP kill is so damning. Think about this. Why would I wait until the last night to do it? He keeps bringing it up as such a big point which should set off all kinds of red flags that he made the kill as his selling point in case I didn't tunnel on you like he had hoped.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:19 am

Post by pisskop »

You had no choice. Any other combination of people would have gotten you lynched. AP townread Dragon, and scumread you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4954, Egg wrote:Dragonspawn, if you're town, I hope you realize you're gonna have to sell me on pisskop here. If I'm wrong, it's gonna be hard to admit it before seeing it from the Mod.

I've never tried to pit 2 players against each other. Thats scummy, even in Lylo.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Egg »

He suspected me so early there's no way he'd have been alive yesterday.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

yawn. thats a lot of wifom.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Egg »

Any NK discussion is WIFOM and we're both doing it so what's your point?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

My point that saying you would have killed somebody who had you as their top suspect is weaks appleauce.

Killing the person who would have voted you right out oif the gate isn't
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

You're being too defensive to be town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Egg isn't a weak player, so his defensiveness today is telling. He has soemthing to lose. A game where he was all alone without any friends, nobody to bounce off of. If only SKEgg had been born a ScumEgg :(
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5012, pisskop wrote:My point that saying you would have killed somebody who had you as their top suspect is weaks appleauce.

Killing the person who would have voted you right out oif the gate isn't

I disagree. That pressure would have been too dangerous to carry to 5p.

In post 5013, pisskop wrote:You're being too defensive to be town.

The game is on the line. I really don't want us to lose to you because I got lynched in LYLO. I'm also noticing you're the most active you've been all game so it's obvious we are both feeling the pressure of dragonspawn having the game deciding decision.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. You're being too defensive. Totes scumtell.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4791, Aneninen wrote:@All

Do you know what my problem is?
I strongly think there's something... anything out there which would tell us who the SK is. And we'd only need to find that thing. But I'm simply unable to do it.
Right now I think the SK must be amongst these: Texcat, Pisskop, Egg. Can I bring up anything which proves something? No. Can I be wrong about my list? Yes.
That's it.

LOLOL
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Too dangerous; unless somebody more outspoken had to die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Egg's got nothing substantial to incriminate me with, so he falls to his sweet, nectorous voice. And defense. And his defense even sucks Eggs.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Nothing substantial to incriminate you with? You've been incriminating yourself all freaking game. We just haven't had the votes to lynch you.

you told me to follow my heart. Not sure you want me yo do that piss.

the only thing holding me back right now is I'm unsure what to do with me head. And when I have more than five mins at work to get on I will think it through and act.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Egg - 1 - pisskop
pisskop - 1 - Egg

Not Voting: dragonspawn

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-06-11 21:49:28)

V/LA:
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Egg »

Eh. Pressure gets to me. I've self voted over it before. True regardless of alignment.

Preview edit: I see your name on that list too. And that post is 4700something so that doesn't explain why AP wasn't kill

Ok I'm mid post and they fuck up by flight and us airways can fuck themselves and I'll see what I missed when I get to Vegas. Sorry
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon's gonna lose this for us and I'm never letting him get to lylo again.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon getting fooled by the old effort/=/alignment fallacy.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”