pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4622, ZZZX wrote:mollie, you know we (or mostly ika) know your meta and your interactions, if you recall HU2 you learned a lot about ika's parnaoid backhand thoeiries that he carrries.

right now i am inclinced to think its zar overall and thats where we are goign to prob put our vote. however if we are wrong and it goes to a fucked up 3p lylo with me/you/ooba. i want to know this now then later.

given how the gaem has been going down we am fucked up paranoid and that you know how we are and that we almost always carry a back pocket idea and right now its that we are wrong on zar and its in one of you/ooba.

i dont plan on lynchign the either of you today but we want some peace of mind at least. the other minro thing that has been othering ika is how you ahevent really reached out to me to get to ika as often. While you and I both know the external thigns, its another thing that gives me pause.

why wld I reach out to a player who isn't in the game? especially since I see how it is being misused all over team mafia in a very big way?
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:04 am

Post by ZZZX »

Mollie i will be honest to you, I got ika in skype and hes literally shocked right now.....
How is ika misusing you in any way? Like seriously. I am telling you this right here as a medium. I dont get it.
ika is like 2 seconds away form coming into that thread jsut to talk to you now for even thinking that he would ever misuse her if thats what you are implying.

he is genuinely... shocked
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4627, ZZZX wrote:Mollie i will be honest to you, I got ika in skype and hes literally shocked right now.....
How is ika misusing you in any way? Like seriously. I am telling you this right here as a medium. I dont get it.
ika is like 2 seconds away form coming into that thread jsut to talk to you now for even thinking that he would ever misuse her if thats what you are implying.

he is genuinely... shocked

idc

it is misusing the mechanic not misusing the person if you can't see the difference then I don't know what to tell you.

and if you can't see as to why I am paranoid of you cos you helped metal spam up the thread then I don't know what to say about that either!
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:13 am

Post by ZZZX »

first of all me spamming the thread is something that I always do, its my nature (and the reason i ended up catching metal for his bullshit)

ill ask ika about the mechanic as I dont see your point about it.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

@mollie ika says hes sorry
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4629, ZZZX wrote:first of all me spamming the thread is something that I always do, its my nature (and the reason i ended up catching metal for his bullshit)

did nacho try to read me through eddie? yes. was he right? no. it wasn't until I became directly involved that he cld correctly read me.

trying to read a player via their teammate who isn't playing is how the mechanic is being misused IMO. I am not sure how I can be any clearer.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 9:23 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4631, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4629, ZZZX wrote:first of all me spamming the thread is something that I always do, its my nature (and the reason i ended up catching metal for his bullshit)

did nacho try to read me through eddie? yes. was he right? no. it wasn't until I became directly involved that he cld correctly read me.

trying to read a player via their teammate who isn't playing is how the mechanic is being misused IMO. I am not sure how I can be any clearer.

In post 4630, ZZZX wrote:@mollie ika says hes sorry

ika somewhat explained everything to me so i understand and we are sorry.

anyway. should we go for zar now then?
redacted
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:21 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4614, ZZZX wrote:Zar & Ooba in Me - mollie - the other guy who do you think is the most likely ot be scum? who is the most likely to be town out of mollie./the other guy? i would like to do a quick experament

I told Dan that I wouldn't want either of you to know who I'd vote in LyLo if Zar isn't the scum.

Anyway here are my thoughts from memory before I re-read stuff:

a) Mollie:

FOR: Mollie has consistently followed me onto two scum lynches in this game so far.
- D2: Mollie was on the Sotty lynch
- D4: Mollie jumping onto the MS wagon at my request
In post 3205, ooba wrote:
In post 3204, pirate mollie wrote:ooba if you are scum again and I wind up trusting you then all I can say is fuck you. and not in a mean way.

VOTE: metal

I love you.

I promise you I'm not scum this game.

Checking back - neither was L-1 and mollie left both these wagons.

- AGAINST: She voted Alch over MS initially on D8
- FOR: I thought her tone - especially the "stop being paranoid for five fucking minutes" was town
- FOR: Replacing in - Mala thinks she wouldn't have done it as scum

b) ZZZX

AGAINST: You stonewalled the MS push on D4. I remember the 24-hour countdown to vote MS - which then never happened
FOR: MS's push against you on D8. Although with the note that it was late in the game.

- Also the tone throughout the game has appeared town to me. Although we differ on what optimal play is (Forming town blocs vs lynching scum) - I think the play comes from town. The forcefulness of the plan suggestions on D4 especially.

c) Zar

- FOR: The token thing on D1 that Empire brought out against MS
- FOR: General play - calling GI conftown, keeping me in the 'town' bracket was not something I saw scum doing
- AGAINST: D8 is the clincher here - with both ZZZX and mollie being proactive towards lynching scum. Zar's final hammer vote didn't matter. Plus he was pushing Alch all through D4.

I'm willing to lynch Zar on the basis of D8 alone. I'll be thrilled if this goes to a three-person endgame.

Also, I was going through Empire's posts for the token thing. Every initial post seems to set up a associative with a scum partner

Spoiler:
#3: ZZZX ~ MS
@ZZZX: One of my teammates wants you to go into detail regarding your early Metal Sonic townread so can you do that for us and tell us what you know about his playstyle and what differentiates his town game from his scum game?

#4: Nacho ~ Sotty
Hmmm, Nacho, why did interject regarding Grey's vote on Sotty before she'd posted?

#6: ZZZX ~ Kagami
SilverWolf: #55 reads like contribution without contribution, mostly just posting agreeable stuff with no original content - the townread on ZZZX at the end of it seems a bit tacked on.

#6: Wgeurts ~ Kagami
@wgeurts: If you suspect SilverWolf as your earlier posts suggest and you find ABR's point against Silver a genuine one, why aren't you voting for her?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:34 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4611, pirate mollie wrote:the thing with zarella is that I wld think that emp wld spend his tokens on rolling town not scum. plus i don't think emp pointing out that metal was lying about the tokens wld come from scummate!him. so its 1 of you 2. I think its ooba.

VOTE: ooba

there is a chance it is zzthing but wis swear's that zzthing has said some things that only town zzthing wld say.

I'll just say this in my defense in case we go to three person endgame with ZZZX:

DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID

Read my ISO
- My initial entry on D2 where I though the two scum were Sotty\Kagami+???+???
-
My D4 push on MS ALONE should more than clear me

- Plus the bonus fact that I averted a bad D7 by switching MS and Alch.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4634, ooba wrote:
In post 4611, pirate mollie wrote:the thing with zarella is that I wld think that emp wld spend his tokens on rolling town not scum. plus i don't think emp pointing out that metal was lying about the tokens wld come from scummate!him. so its 1 of you 2. I think its ooba.

VOTE: ooba

there is a chance it is zzthing but wis swear's that zzthing has said some things that only town zzthing wld say.

I'll just say this in my defense in case we go to three person endgame with ZZZX:

DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID

Read my ISO
- My initial entry on D2 where I though the two scum were Sotty\Kagami+???+???
-
My D4 push on MS ALONE should more than clear me

- Plus the bonus fact that I averted a bad D7 by switching MS and Alch.

if you are town you need to chill. noone is insta hammering noone at lylo so we can have a good long talk about it if it gets to there.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

anyway honestly I had enough. Its about time to get this moving (and prob ending the game!)
VOTE: zar
redacted
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

Post by ooba »

if you are town you need to chill. noone is insta hammering noone at lylo so we can have a good long talk about it if it gets to there.

If the one town votes the other, the scum would insta hammer. Or maybe you mean nobody is going to 'insta vote'?

^pedit: He probably is the last scum - but lets see what he has to say. Dan convinced me that nothing good comes out of rushing.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4637, ooba wrote:

If the one town votes the other, the scum would insta hammer. Or maybe you mean nobody is going to 'insta vote'?

^pedit: He probably is the last scum - but lets see what he has to say. Dan convinced me that nothing good comes out of rushing.

well i wana sleep and i dont wana stop teh game, it needs you AND mollie to vote so no rush :)

and yea, noone should insta vote... ever ofc.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

- AGAINST: She voted Alch over MS initially on D8

are you talking about that vote where I explained my reasoning for wanting alchey so that I cld see how I felt about zarella whom you voted out the gate? I thought that was a far more likely chance that alchey and metal were scum together and said so and you did too.

and do you honestly think mine and metal's interactions are somehow scum theatre? he was baiting me the entire game and got nasty with me when I told him to stfu and stop spam posting. if you think that I cld possibly be scum with him then you are out of your damn mind or scum. especially if you think that I am somehow clever enough to sneak past nacho.
whew!
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 9.1Zar (1) - ZZZX

Not Voting (3) - Ooba, Pirate Mollie, Zar

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Deadline is 5/17 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-17 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Zar »

I really don't know what to think.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Zar »

Like, I really don't think Mollie would join a game to play a massive gambit on Nacho? I mean who in their right mind would do that?
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Zar »

I'm seriously paranoid of ooba's tilting against Metal Sonic, and then trying to use against me that I was voting Alchemist. Then there's the whole trying to go after Mollie thing, which to me doesn't make any sense.

But I'm also really worried Mollie's been letting ZZZX slip by because she seems to like him more than anyone else in this game, I've doubted the integrity of her read of him for a while now and yet she hasn't managed to properly convey why she's townreading him. IDK. I'm seriously worried she might vote wrong in the end if I get lynched today.

I was really convinced Alchemist was scum with all his read changing, I think I'm going to have to do some re-reading and just dealing with going over ZZZX makes me want to gauge my eyes out.
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Zar »

Also, mollie, we did not bid any scum tokens. We used three town tokens here and we used two town tokens for Regfan
to keep his sanity
Show

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4643, Zar wrote:I'm seriously paranoid of ooba's tilting against Metal Sonic, and then trying to use against me that I was voting Alchemist. Then there's the whole trying to go after Mollie thing, which to me doesn't make any sense.

But I'm also really worried Mollie's been letting ZZZX slip by because she seems to like him more than anyone else in this game, I've doubted the integrity of her read of him for a while now and yet she hasn't managed to properly convey why she's townreading him. IDK. I'm seriously worried she might vote wrong in the end if I get lynched today.

I was really convinced Alchemist was scum with all his read changing, I think I'm going to have to do some re-reading and just dealing with going over ZZZX makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

I am pretty sure I explained my zzthing townread? if you doubted it then why did you not mention it at the time? what part do you not understand?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I am very interested in your venge kill choice. is it zzthing? why not ooba?

I feel like you are totally hedging your reads here.
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by ooba »

Mollie, you keep using the phrase "do you honestly think". The fact is you changed your vote from MS to Alch and Alch would have been lynched if I hadn't intervened. So yes, that is an 'AGAINST' point in favor of you.

Do you honestly think any of my D4 posts come from a MS-scumbuddy?

In post 2546, ooba wrote:I'm going 1:1 with Metal Sonic. Your town bloc is broken and I need to take steps to fix it.

Lynch him. If he flips town, you can kill me tomorrow.

Vote: MS

Just literally open the tab where he pleads to Nacho to change the lists and tell me you don't see scum partner with Sotty\Kagami written all over it.

My endgame is to survive 8 straight lynches after lynching my scumbuddy? Please
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Zar »

In post 4645, pirate mollie wrote:I am pretty sure I explained my zzthing townread? if you doubted it then why did you not mention it at the time? what part do you not understand?

I have been asking you about ZZZX, and have asked you because I don't really see what you find different in how he's playing here when compared to MetalSonic. Didn't you find the whole Day 8 exchange between those two weird?
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Zar »

In post 4646, pirate mollie wrote:also I am very interested in your venge kill choice. is it zzthing? why not ooba?

I feel like you are totally hedging your reads here.

Who do you think is likelier to be scum with Metal Sonic? Ooba, who wrenched the wagon outside of Metal Sonic when he could have secured a wagon for Alchemist, or ZZZX, who had the whole theatrical with MS yesterday?

Also, do tell me if I should just not bother gauging through his gargantuan iso at this point, because your comment seems to imply you won't be changing your mind on him (which is what concerns me).
Show

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”