Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

My read on you changed because Matt had been pinging me all of D2 and I was (correctly) assuming a 3 scum game.

You were also pretty effective at towning the slot up following Jake's departure.

It's especially funny because immediately on replacing in you saw the EPM-Jake thing and started trying to establish rapport to clear that associative tell.

I wrote it off but obvsly I shouldn't have.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah, I totally did stuff to change the plan to lynch me in lylo when it was made two days ago instead of just trying to change the order.

I'm not very good at scum, but I'm not stupid enough to just passively go along with this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:03 am

Matt's plan.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that you left Vonflare up.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

Another funny point: The entire scum team spearheaded your lynch day one, therefore I hopped right off when I replaced in and let you destroy the entire scum team without eliminating you from the game once you were mostly universally townread.

That's what you're suggesting with point 2 for why you're town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ankamius wrote:Another funny point: The entire scum team spearheaded your lynch day one, therefore I hopped right off when I replaced in and let you destroy the entire scum team without eliminating you from the game once you were mostly universally townread.

In post 2202, RadiantCowbells wrote:Matt's plan.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that you left Vonflare up.

Yeah, it's coincidence that the player who hasn't posted much of anything the past forever is alive right now.

You're not stupid enough to believe that any scum in this type of endgame would leave anyone else alive unless they were sure they'd win the night killed person over regardless.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

No idea why that first quote is there.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 2197, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Ankamius

If I wasn't already completely conftown, not hammering.

Going to ISO both of you with all the flipped scum.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by vonflare »

So based on pacmans ISO I honestly don't see rc as his partner.

But there's no rush, so I'm going to continue reading.

Also VCA coming soon to a post near you.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 2196, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's why Ank is scum.

1) While Jake was in the slot, there was literally NO direct parlance between him and EPM. None. Check it yourself, I've posted it in thread before.
2) There's a little bit between him and Lostaway and it's ridiculously formal.
3) Jake IMMEDIATELY got unreasonably defensive when he went into this game and got scumread. He was just in a game with me where I immediately scumread someone who was scum and got lynched (by me) to win the game.
4) Kinetic's top two scumreads were Jake and EPM. Who died?
5) Ankamius jumped on the EPM super late when it was inevitable.
6) Ankamius basically just coasted following EPM's lynch, being a part of most of the town lynches or not voting, never pushing anything on his own.

Here's why I'm town.

1) There's some back and forth between me and EPM and there's a ton between me and Lostaway that stayed very casual. None of the rigid formality you see between her and Jake.
2) I nearly got lynched D1. Here's the wagon.

RadiantCowbells (6):
Ankamius
evilpacman18
Lostaway
, The Bulge, Flubbernugget, Grimmjow

3) I was nearly entirely responsible for getting EPM lynched.
4) If I had been planning to bus EPM on Day 2, why the fuck would I kill Kinetic who townread me and scumread the person I wanted to bus?
5) EPM seems really hopeless when he goes out. Probably because he thought I'd immediately get back on Jake next.
6) During the days following that lynch, I was focused on getting one lynched done and pushed people off of others.

Every single other person in this game knew I was town.

You are the one alive in LyLo.
No further comment.

The best part is how much you flailed when you were wagoned on day one. That's my favorite part.

By you and your scumbuddies.

Too bad we didn't lynch Jake when we had the chance.

Yeah, point #5 (in the ank scum category) was really really noticeable when I iso'd the mod. (VCA)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:30 pm

In post 2203, Ankamius wrote:Another funny point: The entire scum team spearheaded your lynch day one, therefore I hopped right off when I replaced in and let you destroy the entire scum team without eliminating you from the game once you were mostly universally townread.

No shit you jumped off. Scum were selfdestructing on me like crazy people and there's no way that your team would survive my mislynch in that fashion.

When would you have killed me, exactly? In place of Kinetic who scumread you both and townread me? In place of the claimed JOAT? GS? clears?

No, you couldn't kill me. And this is a town win because of that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Why RC is scum:

1. Macho Townie is a really weird claim; town gunsmiths already have enough false positives (backup gunsmith + JoaT) that another one muddies up the waters more, while it nerfs scum's gunsmiths when there's no known evidence that they have any kind of power role at all.

2. Mattp was town until he pointed out pisskop's crumbs of him copping me night 1 at the beginning of day 2. Suddenly Mattp is scum. Just looking at Mattp's posts throughout the next part of the game until Titus lynch should give a pretty good idea at how awful a lot of these attacks are.

3. The day after Titus lynch, the cop gets brought up again. RC is the only one who tries to discredit it and starts hard-pushing Mattp again at the same time. At this point, it's 100% obvious he has to stop the obvtown on me from going through since he'll have to secure a mislynch on me to win the game.

4. RC's #2 point about how he's town is laughably bad. evilpacman18 and Lostaway were the 5th and 6th votes on the bandwagon, right in the middle of RC's breakdown. What usually happens when someone gives up and just votes themselves? They get lynched. For being anti-town. Remember the #5 point for why I'm scum that RC pointed out? It's the same type of shit here. The fact that it didn't actually go through gave RC a really good opportunity to grab towncred by double bussing his weaker partners. It makes perfect sense when you realize that all three of them were under significant pressure at the time, so the best way to get somewhere in that situation is to try to get as much towncred to one of you as possible.

When you think of it that way, it makes a lot less sense for me to just question EPC to no effect, just kind of hop on passively to both scum lynches near the end, then just not try to force an endgame that I win when the general consensus is that Flubber+Mattp are going to die first and I'm going to be the designated LyLo lynch. Even Mattp, who still believes I'm laughably town and believes that pisskop did cop me night one, is suggesting this route; and I do nothing to try to stop that point of view.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2209, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2203, Ankamius wrote:Another funny point: The entire scum team spearheaded your lynch day one, therefore I hopped right off when I replaced in and let you destroy the entire scum team without eliminating you from the game once you were mostly universally townread.

No shit you jumped off. Scum were selfdestructing on me like crazy people and there's no way that your team would survive my mislynch in that fashion.

When would you have killed me, exactly? In place of Kinetic who scumread you both and townread me? In place of the claimed JOAT? GS? clears?

So you're saying I would have killed the person who had independent scumreads on both EPM and me instead of the player who had not only scumreads on both of us but associative tells beyond that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:42 pm

In post 2211, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2209, RadiantCowbells wrote:

So you're saying I would have killed the person who had independent scumreads on both EPM and me instead of the player who had not only scumreads on both of us but associative tells beyond that?

Yeah, not like I was a leading wagon for all of D1 or anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:46 pm

and I do nothing to try to stop that point of view.

Yes, it was really towny for you to lurk and play passive and let us carry you to lylo with someone who scumreads me.

can't compete with that, I'm caught scum.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

And?

I've seen scum kill the counter-wagon to town once. It caused so much WIFOM that it confused town for quite a while. The only reason town actually won that game is because a massclaim literally fucked them over completely.

In a separate game, I used a weird kill night 1 to manipulate town and they never figured out why that person was killed until postgame.

It's not out of the question at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2213, RadiantCowbells wrote:
and I do nothing to try to stop that point of view.

Yes, it was really towny for you to lurk and play passive and let us carry you to lylo with someone who scumreads me.

can't compete with that, I'm caught scum.

So I'm going to just risk the chance of vonflare being swayed by flipped town suggesting that I be the designated lynch in LyLo standing down.

Scummy material right there. You can't beat that scum plan.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:51 pm

So I'm scum because you didn't make a terrible decision?

So I'm going to just risk the chance of vonflare being swayed by flipped town suggesting that I be the designated lynch in LyLo standing down.

Alternative was sticking your neck out and getting lynched much sooner.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Ooh, how's this for why did I x:

Why would I have suddenly switched to EPM, my partner, in a way that attracted suspicion from PK when it was established that I was "tunneling" Jake and it would have been just as easy a lynch, especially following the Kinetic kill.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:56 pm

I mean, why kill Kinetic to protect my partner and then go out and hard bus my partner after.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You switched to EPM because you needed the towncred of a scum lynch, which would then translate to a free town lynch in me. In fact, if Pisskop copping me wasn't a thing, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if you had done exactly that. The Kinetic kill has the same purpose that you're using to try to pin me as scum here. It was a set-up to try to lynch me day three.

Hint: This relates to you immediately going after Mattp day 3, AFTER he posted the pisskop crumbs.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:07 pm

I bussed my partner just so I could lynch the person I could have lynched instead?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You think you'd have enough towncred from just bussing Lostaway? After all you and Lostaway were nearly lynched and EPM had a solid wagon on him at some point too? It's kind of important to get all the towncred you can in that position and having a plan beyond that is a very good idea when you're going to go as a solo scum for the rest of the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:19 pm

So yeah there's no compelling reason you'll ever come up with for that so either I'm town as a result of it or speculation over WIFOM is worthless.

The way mafia works is that you lynch people. that takes votes, not words.

I don't have to fight with you about every possibility, I just have to lynch scum. I'm doing that.

I'm done arguing with scum unless you specifically want something, Vonflare.

You think you'd have enough towncred from just bussing Lostaway? After all you and Lostaway were nearly lynched and EPM had a solid wagon on him at some point too? It's kind of important to get all the towncred you can in that position and having a plan beyond that is a very good idea when you're going to go as a solo scum for the rest of the game.

Yeah, my plan would be to not go the game as a solo scum and instead to push a lynch on you, whether or not it goes down.

Saying that I "need" the towncred of a scum lynch so that I can lynch people is a slip btw. Scum doesn't need to do jack shit but survive and let town selfdestruct, which is what Ankamius did.

Town are the one who need to get lynches off, and I'm the one who had plans and reads that I pushed.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's a slip? Lmao.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him