Tuthrededmafya - Planet Thread, Game Over!

mathslamm Mod
mathslamm Mod
Townie
mathslamm Mod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:39 am

Post by mathslamm Mod »

You awake to find that
Shaman-turned-Mutinist
CoolBot has been extremely viciously murdered in his sleep. Blood has been splattered everywhere. Someone really wanted him dead.

With 8 alive, it will take
5 to lynch.

Cam
mathslamm Mod
mathslamm Mod
Townie
mathslamm Mod
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:40 am

Post by mathslamm Mod »

CoolBot, you are the Colonist Shaman. You sense that some of the original colonists just aren't the same any more. Each night you may focus your energies on one person in the same thread as you and determine if their presence has been altered. Note: This ability has no affect on ship-native players. Please confirm receipt of role and submit any choices via PM ASAP.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:16 am

Post by Corsato »

I'm glad lynching Dirge turned out well. I'm less excited about Coolbot's death, it seems like he could find out if a player has been recruited. I believe that's a usefull ability for the town.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:50 pm

Post by Talitha »

I was unexcited by Coolbot's death too, at first glance. Then I re-read it. Coolbot was mutinist scum!! Then I got worried... because it seems that anyone can be recruited - not just generic roles. But this is good, I think. We really needed this death, and this infomation.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I
though
Coolbot was scum- I just got that feeling from him. He was from the planet, and gave me that feeling- so I thought he might be planet-native scum. Didn't say much about it though cause I didn't feel like searching for tangible evidence to lynch him. All in all I think Dirge's death basically clears me (for the most part). What today, what today...

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:01 pm

Post by Talitha »

Why do you say that Dirge's death basically clears you?

And Coolbot didn't start off as scum, as I understand it. He turned into a mutinist at some point.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:11 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Well, we were practically at eachother's throats...
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by Thoth »

Talitha wrote:I was unexcited by Coolbot's death too, at first glance. Then I re-read it. Coolbot was mutinist scum!! Then I got worried... because it seems that anyone can be recruited - not just generic roles. But this is good, I think. We really needed this death, and this infomation.
It also seems to confirm that the mutineers do recruit as there is nothing about being a mutineer in his role and no edit message. I've found that extremely unlikely, but apparently I was wrong.
Is it possible that he was recruited just last night? As the mutineer action is missing and it is the first night that the ones responsible for the ship killings were on the planet.
kleimar
kleimar
Goon
kleimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:30 pm

Post by kleimar »

I really didn't saw this coming. I trustes Coolbot and really didn't suspect he was scum. Well I think I will have to learn not to trust even the people that help in lynching scum.

But if the scum can recruit every night than they would certainly win the game. There must be something that prevents the scum from recruiting every night. But what could it be.

In any case there must still be a shigonook in the game. The muteneers wouldn't kill one of their own. And we should also find the original muteneer. Who could that be? I think this is the time for a mass-roleclaim.
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:57 am

Post by God »

It seems clear that it was the Shigonooks that killed him, seeing as he is a mutinist. I am still unsure what to think of the mutinists since the ship thread is gone, I wonder if they are still a danger to us. With his death, noticabley not only Ship based roles could be recruited, as well it is clear that not only townie roles could be recruited.

Vote: Dragon Slayer
I am the Ship's Resident Scientist, on the ship to study the region we are currently in, Each night I can choose a player and keep them busy all night with my research. I am told that some players will not allow themselves to be held for research overnight, but not told who. In effect I am a role-blocker, I didn't trust Dragon Slayer that much yesterday so I decided to block him.

This is not a guarantee he is scum, as we dont know if the other group recruited or what happened.
"Still looking for one, heh" Dragon Phoenix, inside the 2nd DP9 Modprod.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:20 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

...I had a one shot abilitiy. I haven't done anything at night except that once... how does this garuntee my scuminess???
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:25 am

Post by God »

I wrote:This is not a guarantee he is scum
"Still looking for one, heh" Dragon Phoenix, inside the 2nd DP9 Modprod.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:12 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Ok... how does it implicate me at all?
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:59 am

Post by Corsato »

What he means is the fact that he blocked you this night, and there hasn't been a mutineers kill. Of course that really doesn't implicate you to be scum, because there are other reasons a kill might fail....

We are not sure they can kill at the moment.
kleimar
kleimar
Goon
kleimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:10 pm

Post by kleimar »

They might be recruiting as well.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by Talitha »

I've always thought that the recruiting was probably happening on the planet.. because of the lack of kills happening here. So I think that Coolbot could've been recruited at any time since he mind-read willows. When I'm not so tired I will re-read and see if I can pick up any change in him

I'm still trying to figure out what I think about God's evidence... more post later.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:21 am

Post by mathcam »

Current Official Vote Count:

Dragon Slayer: 1 (God)

Not Voting: Corsato, Darkblade, Dragon Slayer, kleimar, Massive, Talitha, Thoth

Cam
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:11 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

They might be recruiting as well.
Thank you.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:58 am

Post by massive »

I don't think Coolbot could have been recruited on the ship while in his holographic form. Therefore, it makes sense that someone who WAS here on the planet did the actual recruiting, and since kleimar's ability has been proven and I know I'm innocent, that only leaves Darkblade, Thoth, and God. (I'm discounting Talitha here because it would mean she had to recruit Coolbot on night one (?) and it seems more practical for the mutineers to recruit Coolbot AFTER his role is revealed as a Shig-finder.)

God has claimed, Thoth has been confirmed as a non-mutineer, so I'll
vote Darkblade
to hear more from him.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
kleimar
kleimar
Goon
kleimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:17 am

Post by kleimar »

I agree with Massive. Darkblade should make a claim. Although it could also be that Massive is the mutineer of course.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:42 am

Post by Corsato »

Vote: Darkblade
, he should claim, as pointed out above. Voting him to put a little more pressure on him.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:30 am

Post by massive »

I want to clarify one thing I said in the last post: I said "Thoth has been confirmed as a non-mutineer" meaning "Thoth has claimed an ability that has been proven." I imagine it's possible that Thoth and Coolbot may have been working together, using their abilities to influence the ship, but I find it equally as likely that Thoth merely selected Coolbot based upon Coolbot's claimed and proven ability.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
kleimar
kleimar
Goon
kleimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:56 am

Post by kleimar »

Aiding Coolbot would be a very risky move from Thoth should both of them be scum.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:23 am

Post by massive »

True, but think about how many people that were already in this thread had been checked by Coolbot and found to be either non-Shig or ship-native. His role said "anyone in the same thread" and it was pretty clear by the middle of the day (when the ship exploded) that Coolbot was on his way to the ship. *shrug* I agree that it's risky, but I'm really at the end of the game here. I keep thinking it's possible that I may be the only non-scum left, and I'm just hoping that both killing parties realize that they have to kill the others and leave me be. :)
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:06 am

Post by Darkblade »

Wow. Definatly going to have to go back and read the last couble days now we know Coolbot is scum.

I am a generic crew member. I don't remember my name and my Inbox has been emptied, so if you really want my name, I'll ask mathcam for my name again.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”