Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Kaboose »

At this point I will lynch anyone. Myself included. Don't care, let's just start putting votes out and see what happens.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:35 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Currently seeking replacements for: Jazzmyn, Mainez
[/quote]
In post 808, RadiantCowbells wrote:Image

Votecount #1.11

Klingoncelt
(10): Nero Cain,
Salamence20, Radja
, PMysterious, Kaboose, Dessew,
St Constantine the Hermit
Tere
evilpacman18
, ika
Nero Cain
(3): WoodyWoodpecker, ConManMick,
Klingoncelt

Espeonage
(2):
Grayfoxxxx, Quaroath

Kaboose
(1): I am Innocent
PMysterious
(1):
Boonskiies

The lack of a bigger counterwagon to Klingon is interesting. It makes me think most scum were on the Klingon wagon- 3, probably. I've already stated I have a townread on ika so this votecount makes me think 3 of Nero, Vedith, Kaboose and Dessew are Mafia- which, let's face it, are pretty good odds on any of them. Seeing as this game is slowing down and Dessew is the largest wagon I'll likely end up voting for him.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Kaboose »

VOTE: dessew
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Dessew »

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd prefer to lynch any of {NC, ika, Mario, Mick} (if I know correctly who replaced whom) to no-lynching, but seriously, don't lose your head. The most likely scenario is that there's a scumteam of four left. If we just want to achieve any lynch, they will clearly dominate the town, so the lynch would end up being town. They just put three votes on someone & it's pretty much decided with very little risk.
With that said, let's lynch NC (or ika or Mario or Mick, idc.)

PEDIT: now, now, you've just entered nonsense zone.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:42 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1124, RadiantCowbells wrote:Image

Votecount #2.4

Boonskiies
(9):
Quaroath, Salamence20
, PMysterious, WoodyWoodpecker,
Tere
Radja
, Kaboose, Dessew, ConManMick
Tere
(2):
evilpacman18
Boonskiies

Kaboose
(1):
Espeonage

It seems 3/5 alive players were on the Boonskiies wagon. I don't think I can gather much information from this- it's unlikely only 1 scum was on the Boon wagon and it's also unlikely there were that many scum off Boon.

Also, this is me not hammering seeing as this is likely MYLO.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Dessew »

Wait, how does the lack of counterwagon imply that every scum was on it? & you forgot to "townread" Kaboose.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1355, Dessew wrote:Wait, how does the lack of counterwagon imply that every scum was on it? & you forgot to "townread" Kaboose.

I never said every scum was it...
Also I never discussed any read on Kaboose at all yet. Do you think there are 4 scum left? Because if you do I am conftown to you.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:49 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1205, RadiantCowbells wrote:Image

Votecount #3.3

Tere
(7): I am Innocent, Nero Cain, Kaboose, OhGodMyLife, evilpacman18, ConManMick, ika
evilpacman18
(1): Radja
Nero Cain
(1): WoodyWoodpecker
Kaboose
(1): Tere

I really wish Tere was a regular mafia. I doubt all mafia would bus and this looks REALLY damning to Galore after Radja's flip. I still doubt all scum would push themselves onto the same wagon, regardless, so from this I don't think Galore'd be town.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Kaboose »

If you believe the mafia didn't know about Tere, which I think is the case, I wouldn't be surprised to find quite a few mafia on the Tere wagon. It was too easy not to hop on.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1356, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1355, Dessew wrote:Wait, how does the lack of counterwagon imply that every scum was on it? & you forgot to "townread" Kaboose.

Also I never discussed any read on Kaboose at all yet. Do you think there are 4 scum left? Because if you do I am conftown to you.

Mea culpa, you're right. Then how does the lack of a counterwagon imply that most scum were on the wagon?
You listed Kaboose as one of the possible scum, so you forgot to "townread" him. I just told you, so you know. His alignment was/is kind of one of the cornerstones of this game.
Yes, I believe there are fozr scum left. No, you're not conftown, I mean you replaced pacman, right? He wasn't conftown, I was scumreading him by PoE.

PEDIT: Are you skipping arguments purposely? Why is that VC so damning to Kitty?
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1320, RadiantCowbells wrote:EPM has been replaced by MarioManiac4!

You are the pacman-slot!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1359, Dessew wrote:

Mea culpa, you're right. Then how does the lack of a counterwagon imply that most scum were on the wagon?
You listed Kaboose as one of the possible scum, so you forgot to "townread" him. I just told you, so you know. His alignment was/is kind of one of the cornerstones of this game.
Yes, I believe there are fozr scum left. No, you're not conftown, I mean you replaced pacman, right? He wasn't conftown, I was scumreading him by PoE.

PEDIT: Are you skipping arguments purposely? Why is that VC so damning to Kitty?

I think off the wagon scum would be trying to appear like they want their target lynched. In my opinion, there being no counterwagon is generally a towntell, and scum would want to counter this. I suppose you people don't agree, because Klingon was lynched anyway.
I think you're misunderstanding me. I listed four on the Klingon wagon that aren't conftown, and I argued three were probably scum. It had nothing to do with reads. I think I'm going to look in detail at the Kaboose claim next.
And sorry, I derped. I thought it was 5 to lynch, which would make me confirmed town by virtue of not hammering. I think it'd be damning to Galore because I don't think all scum would either jump on Tere or not vote, and at least one would vote away, especially since the scum may have suspected Tere!traitor.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Dessew

Dessew only started to get slightly more active when he was pointed at.
He just screams Mafia too. He was trying to prevent the Tere lynch (And questioned earlier when Hermit said Tere is scum), he was obviously baiting the Masons to reveal and Tere left his read out in his post.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1361, MarioManiac4 wrote:

I think off the wagon scum would be trying to appear like they want their target lynched. In my opinion, there being no counterwagon is generally a towntell, and scum would want to counter this. I suppose you people don't agree, because Klingon was lynched anyway.
I think you're misunderstanding me. I listed four on the Klingon wagon that aren't conftown, and I argued three were probably scum. It had nothing to do with reads. I think I'm going to look in detail at the Kaboose claim next.
And sorry, I derped. I thought it was 5 to lynch, which would make me confirmed town by virtue of not hammering. I think it'd be damning to Galore because I don't think all scum would either jump on Tere or not vote, and at least one would vote away, especially since the scum may have suspected Tere!traitor.

This counterwagon stuff does make sense. OTOH, I don't remember if anyone mentioned any concerns about any counterwagon, so even if it was brought up, it went over our heads.
Even is I was at L-1, that wouldn't make you conftown, I believe. If I'm right, there's a Vig, so the game would probably not end after a townie lynch, thus scum cannot do anything they want.
On this Tere thing we completely disagree. WW replaced our when Tere was on just L-3 & before her cop-claim.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Vedith »

And by he concerning Tere, I mean she. :facepalm:
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1362, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Dessew

Dessew only started to get slightly more active when he was pointed at.
That's true, why is it scummy?
He just screams Mafia too.
I'm using PoE, it's not elegant, but that's what I've got. OTOH, I've refuted IAI's case on me, I refuted NC's as long as it made some sense, I'm refuting this one right now, by the end of this post the only valid reason to scumread me will be that little thing from Mario.
He was trying to prevent the Tere lynch
This is false.
(And questioned earlier when Hermit said Tere is scum),
Gasp? Yes, I was townreading Tere at the time, who was a scum traitor whose identity scum was not told about.
he was obviously baiting the Masons to reveal
Where? It's false
and Tere left his read out in his post.
I was the only player whom she left out, afaik, so if I was here buddy, why didn't she firget anyone else? IIRC, I didn't even interact with her. You'd really expect some interaction by D3 if I was scum.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:40 am

Post by ConManMick »

Even if he was trying to prevent tere lynch, and even if he was Mafia, I thought Mafia don't know who traitors are?
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Vedith »

Why is lurking until people start suspecting you more scummy?
Because you were obviously trying to keep out of sight overall.

No, there are many things to scum read you. The other people I have possible scum you seem to have little to no involvement with in the game.

In post 1179, Dessew wrote:So Tere is anti-town. A lynch would be fine by me in the not too distant future, but not just now, first I'd like to lokk into this & that, & see if I can say anything that's worth mentioning.

This is an easy save attempt on what is an obvious fake claim.

Tere comes across as scummy very early, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mafia picked up on this.

The fact that you said Boonskiies was a Mason, when he clearly wasn't. That's a typical bait to me.

Why didn't she forget anyone else? I'm pretty sure that she did, but I will have to confirm that later. I would expect that the reads were split up as a safety net.

If it helps, I also think that Mick is scum.
Did you claim btw a role? I can't seem to find that you did.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1366, ConManMick wrote:Even if he was trying to prevent tere lynch, and even if he was Mafia, I thought Mafia don't know who traitors are?

I'm sorry, but his claim was too obvious. As Scum I would have had this thought immediate, so I suspect the scum on here also did.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1363, Dessew wrote:
In post 1361, MarioManiac4 wrote:

This counterwagon stuff does make sense. OTOH, I don't remember if anyone mentioned any concerns about any counterwagon, so even if it was brought up, it went over our heads.
Even is I was at L-1, that wouldn't make you conftown, I believe. If I'm right, there's a Vig, so the game would probably not end after a townie lynch, thus scum cannot do anything they want.
On this Tere thing we completely disagree. WW replaced our when Tere was on just L-3 & before her cop-claim.

I replaced in for WW, Tere had already been lynched. What does anything with Radja have to do with me?
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Dessew »

In post 1367, Vedith wrote:Why is lurking until people start suspecting you more scummy?
Because you were obviously trying to keep out of sight overall.
I wasn't lurking. First day I was pushing the KC wagon technically as soon as I caught up, the other two days were relatively short.

No, there are many things to scum read you. The other people I have possible scum you seem to have little to no involvement with in the game.
Who are they? If you're pulling some bloody assiciation tells, you'd better tell us whom I'm associated with.

In post 1179, Dessew wrote:So Tere is anti-town. A lynch would be fine by me in the not too distant future, but not just now, first I'd like to lokk into this & that, & see if I can say anything that's worth mentioning.

This is an easy save attempt on what is an obvious fake claim.
No it isn't, I explicitely said: lynching her was fine. But I wanted to check if there was even anything worth commenting on, & possibly discuss that, so it wouldn't be forgotten.

Tere comes across as scummy very early, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mafia picked up on this.
No, she didn't. Sala (flipped town) agrees me, so it's not just my impression.

The fact that you said Boonskiies was a Mason, when he clearly wasn't. That's a typical bait to me.
He claimed mason. /facepalm

Why didn't she forget anyone else? I'm pretty sure that she did, but I will have to confirm that later. I would expect that the reads were split up as a safety net.

If it helps, I also think that Mick is scum.
You haven't answered the question.
Did you claim btw a role? I can't seem to find that you did.

I stick to the usual claiming conventions, L-1, intent to hammer, then I claim. It's not like it matters, since I've been the leading wagon for days anyway.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

VC please?
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Dessew »

It's my last post before the deadline, I won't be around, unfortunately. I see no intent, so it seems I'm not claiming today. I stick to my reads from before. Note that (even though he seems to be a rather nice chap,) Mario is still probably scum; also note that his catching up posts are not a towntell all by themselves by any means because I've already stated that I was townreading Kitty for actually doing a catching-up.

@Mario:
(It's off-topic.) I've been thinking about what you said regarding the lack of counterwagons being a towntell, & I must say I'm deeply conflicted. You see, what you're claiming seems to be intuitive, however, if you actually want to implement this piece of knowledge into your play, either you're essentially going to build counterwagons most of the time or you will advocate abandoning wagons while offering no alternative. The former kind of undermines your point, the latter is generally perceived as harmful (which opinion I personally share.) I'd really like to hear your detailed stance on the matter
after
the game, thanks in advance.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:26 am

Post by ika »

mod internet is wonky v/la
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Dessew »

Don't even ask what I'm going through just to get to post this.
VOTE: Dessew
I realized just half an hour ago that, since we've lost some of the sensible town players to the replacements, if I don't die now, I'd probably die at a much more inconvinient time. So this is the one way I can avoid us having a 4 vs 4 situation.
Don't forget my reads, perhaps discard them if some circumstances change, but don't forget them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”