NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Kop »

Stupid laptop posted that before I even finished. I'll finish it off.

On day two, I didn't get involved in the red lynching. I said in the penthouse, that I'd rather that we lynch TSO who was investigated as non town. I purely wanted him out of the game to remove the muddying the waters that he could have done, and suggested that keeping him in the game to a later stage wouldn't work. In the penthouse, I also mentioned that I would have been happy to go with red, after we lynched TSO, but I wasn't actually prepared to take a stand and go for opposite of what wanted, as leashing him doesn't really work in my opinion, and always be in the regard of if we find someone not aligned with town, we lynch them. But obviously Red was lynched before TSO, so that's my main reason of why I wasn't involved in that lynching as I wanted TSO gone first, you know confirmed non town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Kop »

But I also stated that I'd be happy to go with Red, because we weren't going anywhere on lynching TSO, and posted an intent post to vote (that doesn't really prove anything, I know) but then there was one more page of discussion back and forth then there was 2 votes straight after each other on the next page that hammered the nail.

But overall, day two, I was wanting TSO lynched more than Red, non aligned with town vs someone that looked like flailing scum, but in my mind, I'd lynch non aligned town from investigation over someone who was debated on game play.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Kop »

Day 5, overall was when things came to a head.

I made a mistake in hammering goodmorning, and that is something that
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Kop »

I keep pressing tab instead of caps lock when I'm typing and posting too early.

Day 5, overall was when things came to a head.

I made a mistake in hammering goodmorning, and that is something that I regret doing. I didn't make my thoughts clear at all throughout day 5 in terms of what I thought, Goodmorning was looking bad for me, even if she was defending the role. I used some knowledge from a previous game to what was said to me, and felt throughout this game, it seemed different, and felt that something wasn't right, it doesn't have a town feeling, so I made the vote on that knowledge. Obviously I was wrong on a massive level, and wrong to hammer.

However, I still have a basis that Mah isn't town, and his whole defence as a whole towards me, just seems far fetched and leaves me feeling that he is clutching at straws, picking out things that just feel weak and hoping it sticks. His whole game, just doesn't feel right, and that he has played a game to try veer away from partnerships and hoping to dislodge possible connections in aid to look town. The whole Red vs Mah was started from Wolfy, and he has just ran with the ball and thought I could use this to destroy the connection for later in the game, as he may have felt that well "I'm lynch bait, this could get them off my back."

And the whole lynch bait argument isn't really a good point to make to defend oneself, simply if you were lynch bait, you'd have been lynched before now for one, and for two, I do not recall you having a handful of votes near lynching, you have just been debated about before something else comes up which takes the light of you. Now it's down to 4, there is no where to run, to which you bring that defence up.

I also stated in the penthouse, that I wanted you lynched before now, and I still stand by that point, I just never got to follow that through as we lynched 3 confirmed scum players in 3 consecutive days and pushing for your lynch at that time would go against what I stand by, lynching confirmed scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Aeronaut »

vc 6.4
VoteCount 6.4

With 4 alive it's 3 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

This is the gaaaame that never ennnnnds yes it goes onnn and on my frieeeends

Nosferatu -
-
Annadog40
(L-2)

Mahonster -
Kop
(L-2)

Annadog40 -

Kop -
Mahonster, Nosferatu
(L-1)

Not Voting
-
<4

Food Queue -
fried shrimp, Shitty Beer

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2015-09-30 15:40:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 3253, Kop wrote:I also stated in the penthouse, that I wanted you lynched before now, and I still stand by that point, I just never got to follow that through as we lynched 3 confirmed scum players in 3 consecutive days and pushing for your lynch at that time would go against what I stand by, lynching confirmed scum.

Then why didn't you vote for them day 5. I was on Mah all day and Skybird was on them. Why didn't you join that wagon?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 3106, Skybird wrote:VOTE: Mahonster

I feel pretty confident this is scum.

In post 3111, Fro99er wrote:
@Mod, can we get a prod for Kop who has conveniently disappeared for 3.5 days now?

In post 3112, Skybird wrote:I'm willing to sheep Frogger right now.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: GoodMorning

The reason I hadn't voted then Anna, she voted for Mah then 6 posts later in the topic, she switched, and in that time, I wasn't active and busy with RL stuff.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 3246, Annadog40 wrote:Before I switch my vote, I really wanna hear from Mah and Kop.

What do you want to hear?

In regards to Quaroath, a lot of my warring on him was probably because the last game we had together he was scum, and I had a thing out for him, and he tried to get me lynched too.
This game kind of reminded me of that other one in some ways, but it turns out we're both VTs.

I don't think my pointing towards Kop is a stretch. The points are there it's just that it has been impossible for me to go into any depth within them. He was town read for the majority of the game, but now the entire game has been played out and there's only one scum left to be determined from what all of the dead players did. It's Kop that seems like the most likely to me, being townread earlier doesn't mean town.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Annadog40 »

I think it's time.

VOTE: Kop
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 3254, Aeronaut wrote:This is the gaaaame that never ennnnnds yes it goes onnn and on my frieeeends

until now! DUN DUN DUN!!
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 am

Post by vettrock »

vc 6.4
VoteCount 6.4

With 4 alive it's 3 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

Game over...I'll let Aero post the flip and flavor.

Nosferatu -
-
Mahonster -
Kop
(L-2)

Annadog40 -

Kop -
Mahonster, Nosferatu, Annadog40
(LYNCH)

Not Voting
-
<4

Food Queue -
Shitty Beer

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2015-09-30 15:40:32)
[/quote]
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Lapsa »

woot! ^_^
abcedminded
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Wake1 »

FINALLY.

:D
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Ah ZOMBIES!!!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Flavor/Flip/Postgame will come a bit later today!

You all know who won though ;)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

A win-condition has been achieved!

Aero pushed the security tape into the VCR. The last four guests crowded around.

The time on the tape said 2:02 AM, Thursday, September 27th. The night before, almost a week since all 22 guests had arrived.

The image of The Kitchen appeared. All was silent, until a figure came into view. It was Fro99er. He was twirling a gun around his finger. "Oh Werewolves... come out and Plaaaaay...." he said, a bit with confidence, a bit nervous.

He repeated a bit louder. "OH WEREWOLVES!!! COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAY!!!!" He clanked the gun on a nearby bottle of Smirnoff.

"You called?" Fro99er jumped. Alps was right behind him. He looked in front of him, Kop was there, grinning. They circled around him like vultures.

"I'd like to make an alliance." said Fro99er, a bit more confident. "Think about it. We both want to take Aero down. If we keep going at it like we are, we're just going to kill each eachother. We could destroy him, right here, right now. I don't know what, or who you are, but The Delicious Mafia would like to work with you."

"Interesssting offer...." said Kop. He licked his lips. "You see... all we Werewolves want is to eat. We mean to take Mr. Naut's Chefs, force them to cook for us. And then to eat them, if they refussee..."

"That's a perfectly logical plan!" said Fro99er. He smiled warmly. "You can do it with us! Just join us!" He dropped the gun down by his side to show he meant business.

"Alright.... " said Kop. "We will help you. You will help usss..... "

"Kop!" yelled Lapsa. "I found a hostageee!!!!" Lapsa wheeled out a person with her hands tied behind her back with Nerdz Rope. It was Skybird. She was yelling from under her gag.

"Kill her." said Kop. Skyward yelled various muffled swear words. Lapsa tilted his head. "Should we also kill the fro99er one now, or wait till later?"

"Later." said Kop. Fro99er turned around. "Wait what?"

Kop continued. "Anyway, about T-shirts---"

"WHAT THE WHAT!!!" Annadog had entered the room, looking for a zebra to cuddle. "What--- why--- WHAT?!?!?!?"

The two werewolves, Fro99er, bound and gagged Skybird, and Annadog all just sort of stood there uncomfortably for a moment. Crickets could be heard making love.

"Alright, Fuck this shit" said Fro99er. He grabbed his gun from the ground and shot Lapsa's head off. It exploded into thousands of tiny little pieces. Everyone began to scramble. Kip morfed quickly into a large, terrifying, furry but lovable Were-beast. He howled loudly. Annadog shot wildly as Fro99er ducked behind a stray Zebra. A bullet ricocheted off of an old can of SPAM and hit Skybird in the heart-bone-artery. Were-Kop ran up to the Zebra that Fro99er was behind and dug his claws into it. He swatted it away. The Zebra meowed wildly.

Fro99er, now exposed, began to back away slowly pointing his gun at WereKop. Then he pointed it at Annadog. Then at Kop again. He didn't know which side to cover.

Anna circled around them with her gun out. "It was you two all along..." she said. "I trusted you, Fro99er!"

"Well." said Fro99er. "Then next time don't shoot the doctor."

"SHUT UP!" yelled Kop. He smiled. "It all comes down to this.... doesn't it? The Mafia, vs the Werewolf, vs the innocent... isn't that what this has all been really about? This is it. This is where one of us finally wins. This is where I, the last of the Werewolves, WILL PREVAIL!"

"Nah." said Fro99er. He pointed his gun at Kop. "You can't get close to me. I win."

Kop smiled. He pulled out a gun of his own, one that was shiny and green, like the one Anna had. "We pulled this thing off of Spiffeh, the first night we were here. Red figured it would be valuable, and he was right!"

Fro99er pulled his trigger at the sight of that. The gun clicked. Out of ammo.

Kop smiled a toothy grin one more time. "Goodbye Fro99er." He shot Fro99er in the stomach. And again. And again. He shot fro99er nine more times.

Fro99er was stunned, still standing. "I'm sorry Delicious Mafia... TSO... Ozgin... I've failed you."

Kop shot one last time. Fro99er fell. He was dead.

The Werewolf walked over to Annadog, who was in shock. She was muttering to herself.

Kop returned to his human form. "I think i'll keep you alive." he said. He glanced over at the fallen Lapsa. "There's already been enough death tonight...."

He hit her in the head with the gun to make her loose her memory. She fell to the ground.

"One more day..." said Kop quietly, dropping the gun by her side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

The tape stopped rolling. Aero took anna's gun.

"So...." he said. "You're the last one?" Aero shook his head. "And to think I trusted you. With my Delicious food!"

Kop frowned. "We did you a service." he said. "We killed those pesky Delicious Mafia for you, something you could never do yourself!"

"Along with all my guests." Said Aero. He looked around at Anna, Mah and Nos. "Well, the fun ones anyway."

"Fine, then." said Kop. "Shoot me."

"No." said Aero. "I want to do this the right way."

------

The group walked a bound and gagged Kop into the back room of the kitchen. To the death-pit.

"This is where we find out for sure. It took about a week longer than it needed to, but we finally got here." said Aero. "Any last words, Werewolf?"

"Yes." said Kop. "My last words are: This flavor is way too long and I doubt anyone read it, and honestly all people want to do is end this game already so STFU with this flavor bullshit Aero, gawd."

"alright well f me I guess." said Aero. He threw Kop into the pit. The loudest Meow that could ever be meowed was heard.

Spoiler: He was
Kop
a
Werewolf Neighborizer
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

A
W
I
N
C
O
N
D
I
T
I
O
N
H
A
S
B
E
E
N
A
C
H
I
E
V
E
D
!

Spoiler: WINNERS
Annadog40, Town Odd-Night Vigilante
WINS!

Mahonster, Vanilla Townie
WINS!

Nosferatu, Vanilla Townie
WINS!

Boonskiies, Spiffeh, Firebringer, Ika, Silverwolf, Texcat, Shinobi, GrayFoxxxxx, Goodmorning, Quaroath,
and
Wake88

WIN POST-MORTEM!

Kop, Lapsa, RedFF
LOSE!

T S O, Ozgin, Fro99er
LOSE!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Roles:

Spoiler:
Annadog40,
Town Odd-Night Vigilante / Neighbor
Boonskiies
, Town Doctor / Neighbor
Spiffeh
, Town Even-Night Vigilante / Neighbor
Firebringer
, Town Cop / Neighbor
Ika
, Town Even-night Bodyguard
Silverwolf
, Town Neighborhood Inspector (Can choose one neighborhood to watch per night. They may anonymously ask questions through the mod to people in the hood.)
Texcat
, Town Universal Backup
Shinobi
, Neighbor
Skybird
, Neighbor
GrayFoxxxx
, VT
Nosferatu
, VT
Salamence20
, VT
Quaroath
, VT
Wake88
, VT
Mahonster,
VT

Fro99er
, Mafia Godfather / Neighbor
Ozgin
, Mafia JOAT (x1 Vanilla Cop, x1 Seer)
T S O
, Mafia Goon / Neighbor

RedFF
, Werewolf Ascetic / Neighbor
Kop
, Werewolf Neighborizer
Lapsa
, Werewolf Gunsmith

Neighborhoods

Spoiler:
SOUTHWEST CORRIDORS

Spiffeh
, Town Even-Night Vigilante

Boonskiies
, Town Doctor

Shinobi
, Neighbor

----------
NORTHWEST COMMONROOM

Fro99er
, Mafia Godfather

Annadog40,
Town Odd-Night Vigilante

Skybird
, Neighbor

-----------
ORCHARD HALL

RedFF
, Werewolf Ascetic

T S O
, Mafia Goon

Firebringer
, Town Cop

------------

NEIGHBORIZER'S HOOD (Penthouse)

Kop, Werewolf Neighborizer

Silverwolf, Neighborhood Inspector (Added N1)
Skybird, Neighbor(Added N2)

Fro99er, Mafia Godfather (Added N3)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Will open scum threads only if given consent by those who were scum. Feel free to post-game chat, though!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Yep, feel free to open mafia thread if TSO and Oz agree

Thanks for kidding. That was intense. Also enjoyed the death scenes and flavor!

Great game everyone! Lots of fun!
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Also...still want shitty beer posted to end the food queue!
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'll use shitty beer in DM3
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yay!! I feel totally vindicated after Delicious part 1.

I enjoyed the game and the dead thread was a blast!!

Aero, thanks for modding-the flavor was great!!

I really hope to play with you guys in future games and hydra with a few of you as well.

And Aero, I'd gladly join any game you mod. You too Wake when you do another one.

GG town and well played Mafia and Wolves. Howwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

My snark died down as the game progressed. Disappointing.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”