Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Flameaxe »

It's like a batsignal
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Papa Zito »

ikr
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 4895, pirate mollie wrote:can some1 plz run a game with a sk mentor/mentee team. I wld love to spectate that. I haven't seen it on this site yet.

Is something I was playing with for basic theme 2 but flay was adamant it wouldn't work so the usurper went in instead and everyone loved that role...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to suggest Scotmany for his own category.

You got robbed. Great performance but lost down in the wire due to things beyond your control.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Hi I had fun this game if that means anything to anyone? :P
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4904, Spiffeh wrote:Hi I had fun this game if that means anything to anyone? :P

I <3 you this game. does that mean anything?
whew!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Davsto »

I is less than three?

That's interesting, but I feel like we're missing part of this.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 4905, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4904, Spiffeh wrote:Hi I had fun this game if that means anything to anyone? :P

I <3 you this game. does that mean anything?

Yes that makes it even better :D
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Also Davsto I'm sorry I think I got kinda mean to you at points I just really thought you were scum and it pissed me off people were just telling me let it go lol
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2964, Spiffeh wrote:I could see Nexus lurking this out as scum. Him being unable to vote today is so wtf that I could see scum using it as a gambit to "clear" him.

*cough*
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 4908, Spiffeh wrote:Also Davsto I'm sorry I think I got kinda mean to you at points I just really thought you were scum and it pissed me off people were just telling me let it go lol

Nah it's all in the game man, don't worry about it, as long as you're not insulting me I don't really care :P
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I feel like releasing the scum PT might make me look better. So I'm cool with it.

Not that there's anything in it.
Don't @ me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 4866, pirate mollie wrote:so in this game I had to put up with my lover's endless fucking whining.

Wow. Really?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I was trying to have fun. I swears.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 4895, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4888, Porochaz wrote:I'm sad that it wasnt as balanced as I initially hoped...4 scum 1 SK 13 town seems fair and Im not sure encryptor is all that powerful (it depends, it was one of my experiments this game, I dont think it helped scum at all really and I though folk were going to see through the nexus lost vote) I did expect scot to hit one of the scum at some point, but they all died before he got a chance... There was some town powers that didn't get used. Bus Driver (which I realise can also be negative utility), Vengeful Townie... and CKD was unlucky not to target anyone useful (and getting knocked out one night, but I guess tracker isn't as powerful as I had built up in my mind (maybe?)

I don't know I am kinda just posting a stream of thought.

town were put at a 1:2.6 town to scum ratio. it wldn't have been impossible to pull off a town win considering the strong start that town had but with the roles in play it wld have been tough.

this is the second recent town game where town for some strange reason just got apathetic which I didn't and still don't understand why and that had nothing to do with game design. like after 3 scum lynches town shld have been on a high, I certainly was. idgi

after looking over portions of the game I can say this from the heart, thank you for the game prozack. and ty for taking the time to work things out with me. <3

can some1 plz run a game with a sk mentor/mentee team. I wld love to spectate that. I haven't seen it on this site yet.

Seconded the final sentence, sorry, being tablet challenged :)
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Giving nexus final say on the scum qt
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 4903, Titus wrote:I am going to suggest Scotmany for his own category.

You got robbed. Great performance but lost down in the wire due to things beyond your control.

Ehh. I could have killed nexus, but I really thought reck was scum and that we were gonna cross kill anyways. But thanks, and I'm sorry for the time i flipped out on you (I will not apologize for being antagonistic against pisskop).

Thanks for all the kind words. I still think I messed up at the end game, I probably shouldn't have voted nexus right out knowing that I couldn't get dav to hammer. Or I could have tried more to push him to vote nexus but why would he do anything but nl there ugh. Part of me wanted to just claim and try to get dav to give me the win.

I really enjoy playing sk cause I still get to scumhunt while trying to fool everyone. It's fun.

Chaz, I think you did a fine job modding this game. Town might have been a little unbalanced but if you mislynch 3 straight then meh. Town got unlucky in that their were no crosskills cause when I was actually trying to kill scum I couldn't find the last one :(.

For the most part, I didn't have a problem with anyone who played this game, besides pisskop which was bullshit and I still feel bad for Chaz about that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4863, Titus wrote:Thank you Nero for listening for once. I give you a lot of grief about ignoring me, so believe me I noticed.

:igmeou:

This had 0% to do with me listening to you and 100% to do with me noticing Nexus playing like a fucking scumbag. Even though Nexus was scum and was saying "VCA was shit" to discredit you..I DO agree with him. VCA isn't all that accurate (in this case you were only 33% correct and that's even ignoring the fact that you thought there were 6 scum in an 18 player game which is pants on head) The only reason that VCA "works" is 'cause there are going to be less town alive and a higher chance of scum being on that wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Nexus »

Release the scum QT as much as you want.

WRT not speaking in the scum QT - at the point where espe replaced in, it was basically the end of days. I figured if I ignored and forgot about the scum QT, I wouldn't do anything incriminating during the day.

I should've carried on bussing the shit out of CDB, but he complained so I backed off - really that should've cost me big.

Nero - you were 100% accurate, and I was very impressed.
Trans rights are human rights.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4917, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4863, Titus wrote:Thank you Nero for listening for once. I give you a lot of grief about ignoring me, so believe me I noticed.

:igmeou:

This had 0% to do with me listening to you and 100% to do with me noticing Nexus playing like a fucking scumbag. Even though Nexus was scum and was saying "VCA was shit" to discredit you..I DO agree with him. VCA isn't all that accurate (in this case you were only 33% correct and that's even ignoring the fact that you thought there were 6 scum in an 18 player game which is pants on head) The only reason that VCA "works" is 'cause there are going to be less town alive and a higher chance of scum being on that wagon.

Bite my reachout why don't you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh bullshit.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:46 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

nexus ftw
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:51 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

to expand: Man, I'm really sorry about my performance in this one. It came right as the downswing in my enthusiasm was hitting (happens every few months) and I probably should have pulled out but I was excited about having pre-/inned and for a Prozac role PM. Also I suddenly drew multiple scum roles at the same time and suddenly wanted to cry (this might have been easier were I not scum elsewhere)

But I'm thrilled that Nexus made it through! It was weird to lie about his alignment. Props to scot, too, for getting so far. Looks like you were pretty unfortunate to be pipped at the post.
#greenshirtthursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

These may have changed, as these were sent to Patrick (RIP) and had not yet gone to quadz or farside. For instance the cop fakeclaim got taken away.

Fern Paterson – Sister to Rose Paterson
Rose Paterson – Sister to Fern Paterson

Ethan Miller – Husband to Kayleigh Miller
Kayleigh Miller – Wife to Ethan Miller
Angela McKenzie –Mother to Ethan Miller
Theo Miller – Son to Ethan and Kayleigh

Kenny Simmonds – Old Man, loner

Lucy Williamson –Group of Friends, with Adrian and Matthew
Adrian Findlay – Group of Friends, with Lucy and Matthew
Matthew Davidson – Group of Friends, with Adrian and Lucy

Isobel McDonald – Friendly cornershop owner

Finlay Bradshawe – Fiancé of Cameron Simpson
Cameron Simpson – Fiancé of Finlay Bradshawe

Michael Komarov – Russian Immigrant, looking for daughter

Chloe Brown – Young Hotel Worker
Ryan Fraser – Boyfriend of Chloe Brown

Caitlin Hay – Businesswoman

Clementine Chartier – French Scuba Diver

Fern Paterson - Nexus

Flavour:

You have been having a tough time of it recently, you and your sister Rose have recently mourned the loss of your mother Lily. In an effort to help the grieving process you both decided to take a holiday to the seaside town of Mallowrose to relax and enjoy the sunshine.

Your mother Lily however always liked Rose more, as babies - she got the prettier name, as children – she got the better clothes, as adults – she was the one who was loved more. You were always jealous about how the family treated her and were secretly glad when your mother died.

Role:

You wanted revenge, you looked out for like-minded individuals and invited them all to a hotel. You found the happiness in the hotel infuriating, and decided that everyone else on the floor deserved to die.

You are a part of the Mafia, along with XXX (Matthew Davidson), YYY (Lucy Williamson) and ZZZ (Caitlin Hay).

As you organised the trip, you secretly bought a separate room, which allows you and your teammates to talk freely during the day. However, you are the only person with keys to the room.

You are a Mafia Encryptor. One of you may choose a kill during the night. Whilst you are alive scum are able to daytalk.

Win Condition:

You win when you control at least half the town and there are no other anti-town roles.

Please confirm that you have read your role by PMing me your role and the word Koala.

(Mod note – Mafia will know there is no Hider or Cop in this game.)

Rose Paterson - Notty

Flavour:

You have been having a tough time of it recently; you and your sister Fern have recently mourned the loss of your mother Lily. In an effort to help the grieving process you both decided to take a holiday to the seaside town of Mallowrose to relax and enjoy the sunshine.

Role:

You are a Vanilla Townie. You may vote and sleep.

Win Condition:

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Please confirm that you have read your role by PMing me your role and the word Koala.

Ethan Millar - Marquis

Flavour:

You have needed a holiday for a long time, your work has been killing you. You had it all planned out. Your son, Theo would be away at camp. So you and your wife, Kayleigh, could drive down to the beach and spend a couple of relaxing nights in a hotel. But things never work out as planned. The camp was cancelled, and your wife feeling sympathetic over your sons hurt feelings decided that it was best he came to. What’s worse, when your interfering mother heard about the plans. She went and immediately booked a room as well. Still, you are going to try and make the best of it.

Role:

Win Condition:

Kayleigh Millar - Nero/Titus/Bins

Flavour:

A nice little beach town, a relaxing weekend away from the home, no cares, no worries... it’s a shame your husband had to be there... I mean he doesn’t know how much you hate him now. To him you are still the doting wife, but who could love a man who never considers your feelings and doesn’t stop complaining. I mean think of all you have sacrificed in other areas to be with this whiny git.

Well, you hatched a plan, you decided to get in contact with his interfering mother, that would distract him long enough for you to get some peace. Then your son’s camp was cancelled and you decided to rope him along too.

Hey now it might be a holiday you can enjoy!

Role:

Win Condition:

Please confirm that you have read your role by PMing me your role and the word Koala

Theo Millar - Flameaxe

Flavour:

It’s the kind of thing your parent’s think you love, they see “abseiling, sailing, hiking”, what you see is “no toilet’s, midgey’s, the cold”. They don’t see how much you hate camping, they are too busy arguing with each other. So every few months you get bundled to a campsite and forced to spend a few days in misery. But this time, you found out that your parents are using that time to go to a nice hotel by the beach. You weren’t having that!
So you pretended the camp had been cancelled, you even managed to fake some tears to show how disappointed you were. Somehow you gained your mothers sympathy and sneaked your way on to the trip.

Role:

You are quite a manipulative son of a bitch. You can make anyone love you. Which is why, if you die people will look to avenge your death. If you are lynched, in your last dying breath you may point your finger at someone who will also die. You are a Vengeful Townie.

Win Condition:

Angela McKenzie - scotmany

Flavour:

Your son is going on holiday without you! Well you can’t have that! I mean he is 40 years old and he does have a wife and child. However, this is simply unacceptable. You’ll have to book a room at once and give him a good talking to the next time you see him. Besides a trip to the beach, it’s what the doctor ordered!

Role:

And you can also burn things. Yep, BURN! BURN IT ALL DOWN! EVERYTHING WILL GO IN FLAMES!!! YOU HAVE THE MATCHES, YOU HAVE THE ACETILINE TORCH, YOU HAVE THE WISDOM OF CRAZY ARTHUR BROWN! THERE WILL BE FLAMES AND SPARKS AND BURNING AND FLAMES!!!

You are an arsonist. Each night you may burn someone to death. Also due to the accidental burns to yourself, your skin has toughened up, it may even be able to stop a bullet. But just the one.

You win when you control at least half the town and there are no other anti-town roles.

Kenny Simmonds - catboi

Flavour:

You spent years looking for somebody to love, however it was never meant to be and as the years went on and your family started to drift away or pass away, you got lonelier and lonelier. Eventually you were told to retire. So alone in the world, you decided to travel and see some of the beautiful parts of the world and maybe, just maybe he might meet someone to travel with.

Role:

Win Condition:

Lucy Williamson - MattP

Flavour:

It had been months in the making, you were travelling around the world, your boyfriend, the love of your life, Adrian and your best friend, Matthew. All three of you had been friends since birth and you were going to go on this fantastic adventure. First stop: Paris. Actually... first stop – Mallowrose! The small beach town, that had a special place in your heart, as it was where the three of you had first met.

Except, somehow, you got syphilis. Yep. Love of your life, friend since childhood Adrian cheated on you. You broke down and told Matthew, who immediately told you of his secret hatred for Adrian.

Role:

Together you posted on a shady website your story and a few days later someone was in contact. You insisted it had to be in Mallowrose, the mysterious person was only too obliging, but made sure they understood that there may be a few more bodies to bury.

You are a part of the Mafia, along with XXX (Matthew Davidson), WWW (Fern Patterson) and ZZZ (Caitlin Hay).

You are a Mafia Goon. One of you may choose a kill during the night

Win Condition:

(Mod note – Mafia will know there is no Hider or Cop in this game.)

Adrian Findlay - Reck

Flavour:

You are away to travel the world! With your girlfriend, Lucy, and hopefully, soon to be wife! You haven’t always been faithful, but vowed to never cheat again and because of this you decided to show your commitment. You have the ring packed and as soon as you get to Paris, in front of the Eiffel tower, you are going to propose. It’s just unfortunate that Matthew is coming along. It’s not that you dislike him, but he’s just always there. However, even he’s not going to dampen your spirits. He couldn’t wait.

Role:

Win Condition:

Matthew Davidson - Kmd

Flavour:

A trip round the world? With your best friend, Lucy and her boyfriend, Adrian? Sounds magical. I mean obviously it would be better just the two of you. But you’ll take what you can get. First stop? Mallowrose. The beautiful seaside town where you all first met. Then Paris, then who knows where?

You always loved Lucy and you wanted to have her for yourself. You never trusted Adrian either. He was always a bit mean to you and you couldn’t see how he would be a good match for Lucy.

Role:

So when she came to you, telling you how she had found out she had been betrayed by him and she wanted revenge, you jumped at the chance. You hatched a plan, found a few like minded individuals on a website and just in case, you took a couple of extra things with you on your trip in case you ran into trouble

You are part of the mafia along with YYY (Lucy Williamson), WWW (Fern Patterson) and ZZZ (Caitlin Hay).

You are also a Mafia JOAT, you have the following one shot abilities.
Doctor – You may protect one person from any kills committed during that night phase.
Roleblocker – You may block one person from taking any actions during that night phase.
Rolecop – You may investigate one person and find out their role.
Silencer – You may remove someone’s ability to vote during the next day phase.

One of you may also choose to kill someone during the night.

Win Condition:

(Mod note – Mafia will know there is no Hider or Cop in this game. Silencer will not work if JOAT dies.)

Isobel McDonald - mollie

Flavour:

You are a nice jolly baker from up north in the highlands. Everyone loves you and what’s more you bake the best rolls this side of Scotland. You are so loved in fact, that one of your customers bought you this holiday. You aren’t going to say no to a little bit of fresh air. So you have a week away in this charming seaside resort of Mallowrose.

Sounds too good to be true doesn’t it? That’s because it is. That nice old man who bought you the holiday, well he bought it for two. Not that you minded, a weekend of sex by the beach whilst drinking sex on the beach appealed to you. Sadly, his wife found out, but at this point you weren’t going to let a good room go to waste.

Role:

Besides, there is plenty more where that came from! You are a bit of a sex addict.

You are a Town Nymphomaniac. On night 1 you must choose another player. You will then become lovers with that person for the rest of the game. If one of you dies, the other will also die.

Win Condition:

Finlay Bradshawe - spiffeh

Flavour:

With your partner Cameron, you took a nice weekend away together. The long walks on the beach, the cycling around nearby hills, relaxing in the local pubs. Sounds great. What’s more, you are able to get away from the city, with all the traffic and the job and the noisy neighbours it’s nice to just get away.

Role:

You are quite protective of the people you love. Maybe a bit overly so. As such you are a Town Jailkeeper. At night you may target someone which will protect them, but also block them from doing anything.

Win Condition:

Cameron Simpson - mykonian

Flavour:

With your partner Finlay, you took a nice weekend away together. Relaxing by the pool, sitting at the bar, the sex. Sounds amazing. What’s more, you are able to get away from Finlay’s posh overbearing parents. I mean you wouldn’t ever tell him that. But really, a get away (particularly from them) is what’s needed.

Role:

Win Condition:

Michael Komarov - ckd

Flavour:

You have worked a long time in the UK, a lot of time has passed since you were asked to go over for work to look at how to incorporate some of the better environmental processes into Russia’s environmental policy. It’s long boring work, and as you haven’t been home to see your daughter in about 6 months, you are looking forward to getting back. Your last stop before going back, is a small seaside town of Mallowrose. There you will visit the Forestry Commision and report some of your findings to them.

Role:

Years out in the Russian wilderness made you ideal for that role. You became a good tracker.

You are a Town tracker. Each night you may choose a player to follow and I will tell you who they visited during the night.

Win Condition:

Chloe Brown - Davsto

Flavour:

You are the receptionist at the Mallowrose Hotel. A nice wee place, but dull. As soon as you finish school, you are out of this place like a flash. You don’t know what the tourists find to do for a week. Still, you try and be professional, if a little absent minded. It’s money after all. Now where have you put your keys? Oh well... the boss is away, and you have your boyfriend, Ryan is coming over later. There is a spare room and you are going to have some fun. The keys will show up at some point.

Role:

Win Condition:

Please confirm that you have read your role by PMing me your role and the word Koala

Ryan Fraser - Papa Zito

Flavour:

You are a local mechanic, Ryan. A young mischievous joker, but relatively well liked in the community. You don’t mind living here, but there is very little work. You’ve been talking it over with your girlfriend Chloe, and as soon as she has finished her final year of school. You both are taking off to the city. You know you can get work with your uncle and Chloe will find something. As for now, Chloe has a spare room in the hotel, and you are up for a bit of fun.

Role:

You are a bit of a practical joker and as such with your trusty screw-driver you like to swap the room numbers around.

As such, you are the Town Bus Driver. Each night, you may target two players and all ability that target each of them will be swapped.

Win Condition:

Caitlin Hay - Espeonage

Flavour:

You are business woman of the year, Caitlin Hay. You are here enquiring into whether people would be interested in a high end fashion store in Mallowrose. You think it’s the perfect location as there is plenty of tourists and your line of beachwear would sell well here. It’s also a chance to get away from that drug scandal that you were in the papers for, but we won’t talk about that.

Role:

You are a bit of a psychopath. As a highly respected business woman no one would suspect you of trawling the web to find similar minded people to arrange a bit of mass murder. It allows you to let off some steam, whilst helping those who need it. Which really is why you are here.

You are a part of the Mafia, along with XXX (Matthew Davidson), YYY (Lucy Williamson) and WWW (Fern Paterson).

Win Condition:

You are a Mafia Goon, one of your team may choose to kill someone during the night.

(Mod Note: Fake claims, Hider, Cop)

Clementine Chartier - Starbuck

Flavour:

Clementine Chartier, you are a French scuba diver looking for the next exciting adventure. You have arrived in Mallowrose because you have heard that a few miles out to sea, there is a old wreckage that no one has explored. You came packed with equipment and in the next village over, they were setting up an exhibition to have a look. You paid a lot of money to be on that boat, and you will stop at nothing to be there.

Role

Win Condition:

Order of resolution

Encryptor
Jailkeeper/JOAT Roleblocker
Bus Driver
Tracker
JOAT Doctor
Arsonist/Scum Kill
JOAT Rolecop
Nymphomaniac/Gladiator
JOAT Silencer
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Unused one, bits got put into other role pm's but this one was purely because I initially wanted to be ridiculous with one, but realised I had to follow some format.

You are here on a very important mission. You used to work in the French McDonalds processing plant ensuring all burgers made were of a uniform size and shape. Whilst you immensely enjoyed this position, you found that there was something fundamentally lacking. So you quit and took up deep sea scuba diving. One day, you found a cat who you discovered had been missing for some time. You returned it to find that the cat belonged to one of the executive producers of the newest James Bond film. Seizing the opportunity you asked if there was any role for you and you became the Underwater Location Finder. As this Bond film takes place largely underwater, it’s your job to find suitable locations to film. (any suggestions of swimming pools are ignored) You are in Mallowrose to check if it is a suitable area.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”