Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I just read everyone's iso because I had a hard time remembering which posts went with which players reading it all in game-context.
I have a townread on smiffle and I don't know why people are scumreading him (btw smiffle, you don't have a vote out atm)
I'm not really sure what to think about LQ and GL. I'm troubled by GL's defending of LQ in his , even though GL isn't saying LQ is town, he also isn't saying he is scum, but it still is a fairly defensive post overall regarding LQ and that doesn't work with his prior attitude towards him (which was rather critical, as if he was scumreading LQ)
LQ looks scummy to me, but I don't think the 2 are scum together (I believe I read this somewhere already as well, don't remember who said it, Davsto?) Is it possible we're in a multiball?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 282, GuiltyLion wrote:IMO it's a lot easier for scum to dress up a bunch of bs on someone and "sort" them as town or scum. I get that fence-sitting and not expressing oneself makes you less transparent, but I refuse to give strong reads when I don't fully believe in them. People will keep scumreading me for it in the early game, I'll use that assess whether their intentions are honest or not, and I'll prove them wrong as the game goes on.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 425, Wanderer-nl wrote:Is it possible we're in a multiball?

really? on d1? why would you even hunt with associatives today
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 427, Xtoxm wrote:really? on d1? why would you even hunt with associatives today

you should ask that of half the players in this game so far :roll:
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

actually VOTE: wanderer that was an all round shitty post and she's not really done anything townie.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@GL: I get that.
The thing is, you first don't want to lynch LQ because he might be jester, then you want to sort him, you also have that defensive post where you say you haven't seen him do anything scummy so then I wonder why you'd want him vigged in the first place?

@xtoxm: The thought just crossed my mind.
Also, I haven't done much of anything at all this game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

well yeah but that's not a defense. do stuff to get townread, if you're town.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:40 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 424, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 421, smiffle wrote:An experiment? "Let's all vote Dav and see what happens, hur dur." This isn't AP chemistry. Plus now you just sound really uncertain of your vote. The vote that you appeared to put down because you wanted to see what would happen if you put a naked vote in the thread on page 17. What did you want to see happen? What were you even expecting?

Yeah, it is an experiment. I didn't ask for anyone else to vote him. I am uncertain of my vote, and I will happily admit this!

I wanted to see Davsto's reaction ("your vote on me is bad, therefore I will vote you"), as well as the reactions of others. You've correctly identified it was a naked and weak vote. Does that make me scum?

You still haven't answered my question. What was the point of your vote on Davsto? Did you really just want him to OMGUS vote you? Why would you go headfirst into a situation like that just to see what happens? Does his vote on you affirm your scum read on him? It's not making sense to me.
There's ulterior motive written all over that vote, and it rubs me in the worst way possible.

In post 424, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 421, smiffle wrote:That last part is also untrue, as practically everyone in the game has already made substantial interactions with Lickety, or they've given an actual read on him, except for maybe you.

Show me where Klick, ASP, Wanderer, Gendaberry have made "substantial interactions" with Lickety. Theoretically that can be an entire scumteam just lurking this out on the sides while town rips itself up in the process. And then you have some players like Xtomx who just throw out a townread on LQ but that's it, as well as players like MM who claimed LQ was a townread but then decided to vote him for no logical reason a few pages later.

I'm just annoyed that somehow LQ, who is a player who has proven himself consistently hard to read correctly and has been mislynched on D1 many times, is becoming the main focus of the game so far. I'd rather poke around and figure how to read the other players before we go driving up a lynch on one that I haven't sorted yet.

To be perfectly honest, I unconsciously put the inactives/lurkers in the vig-kill pile, except for maybe Genda. Once some of them get replaced, (which will probably happen soon), and they've started to actually play, then will you have a clear read on lickety? Time will tell. I can explain the Lickety votes to you right now: I've never played a game with Lickety before, and, since meta is terrible, looking up his meta would be an enormous waste of time. I can tell you this: he's scummy in this game right now, and that's all that matters.

p-edit: speak of the devil
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:42 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 425, Wanderer-nl wrote:I just read everyone's iso because I had a hard time remembering which posts went with which players reading it all in game-context.
I have a townread on smiffle and I don't know why people are scumreading him (btw smiffle, you don't have a vote out atm)
I'm not really sure what to think about LQ and GL. I'm troubled by GL's defending of LQ in his , even though GL isn't saying LQ is town, he also isn't saying he is scum, but it still is a fairly defensive post overall regarding LQ and that doesn't work with his prior attitude towards him (which was rather critical, as if he was scumreading LQ)
LQ looks scummy to me, but I don't think the 2 are scum together (I believe I read this somewhere already as well, don't remember who said it, Davsto?) Is it possible we're in a multiball?

Wanderer, check yourself before you wreck yourself, my first vote's been pinned on Lickety this whole time.

Now that you mention it, multiball might be entirely possible. It's still much too early to say.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:43 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

and by Smiffle are pinging to me. I don't know if it just seems fake or that it is not entirely accurate, but definitely don't like those two posts.

Wan't to ask Xt's opinion on these two posts.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:46 am

Post by smiffle »

Hey wanderer, you should vote.

Xtomx is quick to pull a trigger I see.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

they dont ping me. smiffle is a fairly solid townread for me tbh.

im looking between lion/tails/wander + any of the lurkers at this point
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

multiball actually isn't impossible on further thought but its still not something we should be discussing today
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 am

In post 425, Wanderer-nl wrote:I just read everyone's iso because I had a hard time remembering which posts went with which players reading it all in game-context.

The problem with this post and the fact that GL didn't make a stance on me is that they weren't even going to provide reads until I asked them for one read and then they preceded to give a read on almost half the game. I feel GL is prolly avoiding pressure but don't know if this means he is Town or Scum here.

Also to retort to Tail's read on me that I am casting Sus on everyone I feel I have touched on this earlier in the game saying everyone is scum when the game starts and I have to assume anyone could be scum. I don't think I have really made everyone look Sus and I have simply followed my leads. Casting Sus on EVERYONE should not really be Scummy from my PO given my outlook that everyone is Scum when we start the game. I also don't think its entirely truthful of Tails to say I have purposefully made everyone look Sus. They are assuming Scum motivation that just isn't there.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 am

In post 436, Xtoxm wrote:they dont ping me. smiffle is a fairly solid townread for me tbh.

im looking between lion/tails/wander + any of the lurkers at this point

I can't see a Lion/Tails Scum team here, but its early.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by smiffle »

Xtomx, who were you voting before you voted wanderer? I forget.

Mod
pretty please may we have a vote count?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:06 pm

In post 410, MarioManiac4 wrote:ASP lurking?
Fucking tell me about it :lol:
(jk asp)

Anyway I've converted and it's entirely GL the obvious scumbuddy's fault.
"I'm going to stop defending X now but I don't want to lynch him."

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

This is a pre-flip association that I can't see you making this mistake as Scum. I'm also (upon further thought) willing to believe you Ascetic claim.

I'd say leaning Town on MM right now.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Lion.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 pm

In post 440, smiffle wrote:Xtomx, who were you voting before you voted wanderer? I forget.

Mod
pretty please may we have a vote count?

I second this post!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 pm

In post 442, Xtoxm wrote:Lion.

I agree, Lions reads post was a pretty Pro-Town thing to do.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:08 pm

I may be sheeping Xt if they catch scum early this game but will have to feel it out first.

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh sorry smiffle, I thought I missed it and did check again and missed it again, I'm going to recheck and prove it with the postlink (aha bolded instead of tags, sorry my bad)

I don't vote right before bedtime.

xtoxm changing his mind on multiball after smiffle's post makes me feel uncomfortable.

PEdit: guys, slow down, I'm stoned.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 432, smiffle wrote:You still haven't answered my question. What was the point of your vote on Davsto? Did you really just want him to OMGUS vote you? Why would you go headfirst into a situation like that just to see what happens? Does his vote on you affirm your scum read on him? It's not making sense to me.
There's ulterior motive written all over that vote, and it rubs me in the worst way possible.

The point was nothing more than to see what happens. I believe we simply play differently - I try to maintain a holistic view of the gamestate, form some solid townreads and then lynch outside of that on D1. You seem like the type to pick out one or two scum suspects and then just shout at everyone for their lynch until you either get the lynch or you don't.

If suddenly everyone just started jumping on a Davsto wagon in a way that I wasn't comfortable with, I'd unvote. I know there's no way to prove that at the moment, but it's generally how I play.

I didn't want him to OMGUS vote me, and it is a slight point towards affirming my scumlean on him. Seems he's taking the easy way out, and I don't see evidence of him seriously attempting to assess the reasons for my play.

You grilling me about it points towards you being town, but I already had a townread on you so that didn't get me much.

In post 432, smiffle wrote:Once some of them get replaced, (which will probably happen soon), and they've started to actually play, then will you have a clear read on lickety?

Probably! I can tell you he's outside my townbloc right now, that's for sure.

In post 430, Wanderer-nl wrote:The thing is, you first don't want to lynch LQ because he might be jester, then you want to sort him, you also have that defensive post where you say you haven't seen him do anything scummy so then I wonder why you'd want him vigged in the first place?

He's not a townread, therefore I don't really care what happens to him. I don't know why everyone assumes I'm defending him because I want to defend him when I'm defending him because I want to read the people on his wagon, and I've implicitly and explicitly said as much.

In post 438, LicketyQuickety wrote:The problem with this post and the fact that GL didn't make a stance on me is that they weren't even going to provide reads until I asked them for one read and then they preceded to give a read on almost half the game. I feel GL is prolly avoiding pressure but don't know if this means he is Town or Scum here.

I'm a bit slow to offer a lot of meaningful thoughts until I have them, but I have tried to answer every question/argument thrown my way. If you feel I'm avoiding pressure, feel free to give me more of it.

Currently do not want to lynch {All Alone, smiffle, Metal Sonic, probablyyyy Xtomx} today. MM is mostly in that bloc too although his posts today have been ridiculous.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by smiffle »

Aside from Wanderer being high af, lol,
In post 399, Tails wrote:
In post 390, GuiltyLion wrote:
and asking different players for reads, asking another player for more reads.

Asking for reads is not scumhunting. It's busywork.

This makes me want to ask tails for a reads list.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 446, Wanderer-nl wrote:xtoxm changing his mind on multiball after smiffle's post makes me feel uncomfortable.

why?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”