Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

And thats why youre silly.
I literally cant make my position any clearer.

Our best option is to kill the VTs. Do you have a retort to my point that the NK of N1 makes no sense without me?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Or do you somehow think it was all an elaborate hoax perpetrated by my masterful planning?

Because if thats what you think, I should introduce you to my good groupies Salamance and RC.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by The_Jester »

What was that stuff about N1 NK again? I'm getting a bit lost here.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

The Night 1 Night Kill (NK) is missing. I am literally the only role that could have accounted for that, with the exception of the scum roleblocker. And Im positive he didnt roleblock his buddy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

I docced Expi, because he said he would shoot himself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

So. We're getting the rest of those flavor claims, and then we're making a plan on if Im actng tonight and who gets roped.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Davsto »

Fire, pisskop almost certainly isn't scum.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by The_Jester »

See, my problem is the stuff you say about Expedience doesn't actually
have
to be true. I mean, scum could've abstained from using NK N1, right? I know it's unlikely. But it could've happened for whatever reason.

I've ISOd Expedience to see if he crumbed in any way your role. Unfortunately, I haven't found much.

He did say that:

In post 312, Expedience wrote:
In post 294, Makoto Nanaya wrote:So first things first, gameplay is probably town. If I had to guess, the scum are trying to force us into a second D1 with that No kill.

I don't really see this as likely, how would the scum benefit from "a second D1", wouldn't D2 with one less town member be inherently better? I guess that could happen at MyLo or something, but nobody has died yet.
I think that they attacked someone.

That would indicate he knew about the night target.

Expedience almost didn't interact with you at all, apart from this:

In post 428, Expedience wrote:
In post 427, pisskop wrote:We arent doing this. Fire, claim and/or die.

He said in code that he is unlynchable, but that his role PM doesn't necessarily say if the unlynchableness is one-shot or not.

He said that he tracked Klingoncelt last night but she went nowhere.

Do you believe his claim?

He may have asked you cause he trusted you.

He did slightly townread you, despite the lack of interaction, which favors your story:

In post 466, Expedience wrote:I can try to sort them in order if you want but it won't be that informative.

Town

Expedience
The Silver Bard
A Royal Saint
pisskop

Firebringer (replaces gameplay506)
Klingoncelt
Ranger
The_Jester
Makoto Nanaya
Scorpious
hiplop
davesaz
Davsto

Scum

Makoto / Scorpious would be a nullish kind of area below which slight townreads become slight scumreads.

I actually have a lot of townreads, but I think that's good because there are only 2 scum in this setup.

But he's also townread you before your alleged PT conversation happened:

In post 127, Expedience wrote:
In post 123, davesaz wrote:It's a playstyle thing. Some people are confrontational, others use a more oblique approach. The trick is reading how people respond.
Lots of game links available on my wiki page, feel free to compare.

Well, I read some of your ISO in this one in which you were town. And surprisingly meta actually seems to be vaguely useful for once and I see your point. Like, I probably would've called you scum for the same reasons if I was in that game but you flipped town.

Looking at you as scum here, you actually seem more aggressive which is the opposite of what I would expect.

I am still not convinced that this makes you town, becuase meta can be changed, and you kind of ignored the other aspect of my accusation: the shallow pseudo-scumhunting. I'm not sure how to pursue this further, but I am not scumreading you much any more. I will retract my vote for now.

UNVOTE: davesaz

At the moment I am seeing Ranger, The Silver Bard and pisskop as town.

Maybe we should just lynch gameplay or Davsto or something, most of the active people actually seem pretty town to me. Davsto is not doing much and he just voted for someone who I am pretty certain is town.

So it may seem like he was intentionally ignoring you not to bring the attention on you. But at the same time he could've just assumed you're town early on and focus on other people.

Apart from you, no one else claimed having been in a PT with him though, and he surely must've used his power so that's a plus for you.

Still, it's not 100% conclusive to me. Sigh.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont have any fapterbation gifs on hand, but try to imagine what one might look like.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

Scum is almost certainly in Fire/TSB. TBH Id rather doc the scum tonight but Ill settle for a lynch.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Okay then.

VOTE: TSB
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by The Silver Bard »

Klingoncelt actually fucked up big time. But with her gone my plan is no longer needed.

I did claim VT, but I am not, I am actually a doc and it was me who saved Expedience night one. The reason why I didn't claim doc at first was that I wanted one chance to save either Davsto or Firebringer next night if my plan didn't come true.

I have been suspicious of pisskop since he claimed, since it doesn't make sense with two docs in this game. If pisskop was CPR doctor I would have expected someone to die night 1-3. But with the chance of Klingon and The_Jester being scum I needed him alive for my plan to work, and for us to win this without a theoretical chance for scum. Now that Klingon is dead scum is either pisskop or The_Jester.

I think pisskop is the scum and this is why:
- He claims doc and I am doc. It is unlikely that there is 2 docs in this game.
- The_Jester got a guilty on him.
- He was in the neighborhood with Expedience the night I saved Expedience. It would make sense for scum to try to kill the neighborizor if they knew who he was.
- There have been no traces of his nightactions, he blames this on being roleblocked.

So pisskop dies today.

VOTE: pisskop

My actions was like this:
- Night 1: Heal Expedience.
- Night 2: Heal ARS (got roleblocked).
- Night 3: Heal Firebringer.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Netherspite »

Official Vote Count

[L-1]
pisskop
(2): Firebringer, The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
(1): The_Jester

Not Voting
(2): pisskop, Davsto

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-17 15:00:25)
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Fuuuuck.
@Dav, what do you make out of this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good. TSB can die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: TSB
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Look at it this way jester.

I can confirm my role tonight. shitmonkey mcsuddenly a pr cant.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

In post 841, pisskop wrote:Look at it this way jester.

I can confirm my role tonight. shitmonkey mcsuddenly a pr cant.

A) If your claim is true and you do a nk tonight and miss scum wins.
B) If you are scum you just NK someone and claim that you held your shot not for A to happend.

Either that or you got some trick up your sleeve that will just end the game if you get a mislynch now that we are down to 5 players.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

We could no lynch. I can confirm my role that way too.

You, on the other hand, are climing to be roleblocked.
the same way I was?

how do you know you were roleblocked?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not engaging you retard.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Go back to lurkering. We beat you.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by The_Jester »

VOTE: pisskop

I'm taking the blame if I'm wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good. You silly newb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

What part of I HAVE A FUCKING POST RESTRICTION was just not raising red flags?
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 pm

That quickhammer.

Either this is game and we have won.

If not I fear that The_Jester might be the remaining scum and have some nightability that straight up wins the game.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”