Blitz 3: Dead of Winter Mafia - Game Over

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:20 am

Post by pisskop »

D:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:21 am

Post by The_Jester »

Pisskop, if you stop being rude, maybe it'll help people who don't know you with making the right decision.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

hey if you stop being bad, maybe the right descision would have been made

Sure, let me stop pressuring people because their feels
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Not like I would have won unless I got fire canned.

Gotta be honest, I was kinda trying to weasle out scum and lynch a townie so I could doc them
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 898, pisskop wrote:Was I really RBed twice? Is that really why Im not winning this?

Yes unfortunately.

Scum RBed you to both of your detriments.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

:(

No hard feeling Jester, Im just aghast.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:26 am

Post by The_Jester »

Calling people "retards" and "shitmonkeys" isn't really a necessary element of pressuring. Just saying. To me it looked like desperate scum, what can I do.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:28 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 894, Titus wrote:You could have made either player claim scum.

Yes, that could have worked. But I just gave up searching for answers after my plan was denied.

I wanted to ask about this plan before I tried to get pisskop lynched, but I had to little time. I needed to get pisskop lynched to have any chance I thought.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah. I am just thankful you were a good sport at the end.

Tbh, how did no one see Ranger and Scorpious were the lovers?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:34 am

Post by The_Jester »

MY HOMOPHOBIC BRAIN PRETENDED HE DIDN'T SEE IT
SORRY
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 am

What I wanted to do after the pisskop lynch was this postrestriction:

In your first post you can only selvvote. You cannot unvote or revote until 24 hours have passed.

I read the wiki after and it probably makes sense that this wasn't allowed. But if it had been allowed it would have been an epic win.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

I think the emotional tension worked as well. Little deaths then massive amounts of death as the plague threatened.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 906, The_Jester wrote:Calling people "retards" and "shitmonkeys" isn't really a necessary element of pressuring. Just saying. To me it looked like desperate scum, what can I do.

So is it because Im 'rude' or is it because Im desprate scum?

how ridiculous, the cogdis
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:51 am

Post by The_Jester »

I dunno what you're on about so I'm not gonna continue that discussion. I've said everything I wanted.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:53 am

I think we had shit luck though.

First the mislynch fails on day 1. Then our nk is actually nk by someone else and survives.

Then I get into the damned neighbourhood and get to know pisskop is the CPR doctor, this after I claimed the excact same thing as I did in thread (the second time). Expedience believed me, but we have to make sure we get rid of him, even if he townreads me he knows my claim, and the longer the game goes the more likely is it that he will force me to claim it in thread as well. So we go for the block on pisskop to avoid another useless night.

Then comes the vig claim by Ranger, which is totally believable as she was the only one likely to shoot ARS (or so we thought). It works out ok as she is the lover, but it would be alot better for us to take out pisskop this night. Rangers fakeclaim though makes us afraid that she will shoot either me or davesaz, as we are her 2nd and 3rd scumread.

Then davesaz gets shot and we are in real shit, only way to win it at this point was for me to have pisskop kill Klingon and vica versa, and get a lynch on The_Jester. And then for me to just finnish it by killing FB or davsto. Then comes Klingons claim and modkill and here I think my chances are zero. As town easily could just kill off me or The_Jester and then pisskop kills the other one (if it is brain eaten kill), they just lynch pisskop.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Good. Youre trying to justify your shitty vote by blaming me, when its clear the reasons for voting me are morphing around.

Go. Back. To. Newbieland. Im looking for a replacement in one of my newbies. PM me about it.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 am

Anyways thanks for hosting. Was fun and depressing :P
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Expedience »

This was a cool setup, although the anti-townness of the wincons didn't really balance out the town's power.

I thought that TSB played really well, you really fooled me. I probably shouldn't have just dismissed ARS vs TSB as TvT noise tbh. When you claimed doctor d2 I was questioning pisskop's claim over yours. So yeah I kind of messed up by telling scum pisskop's role, sorry that you weren't able to kill anyone pisskop...

Scum probably would've had a lot better chance if town didn't lynch an immune on d1 and didn't attack me n1 (meaning there could be 3 town dead on d2 instead of 0).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 914, The Silver Bard wrote:I think we had shit luck though.

First the mislynch fails on day 1. Then our nk is actually nk by someone else and survives.

Then I get into the damned neighbourhood and get to know pisskop is the CPR doctor, this after I claimed the excact same thing as I did in thread (the second time). Expedience believed me, but we have to make sure we get rid of him, even if he townreads me he knows my claim, and the longer the game goes the more likely is it that he will force me to claim it in thread as well. So we go for the block on pisskop to avoid another useless night.

Then comes the vig claim by Ranger, which is totally believable as she was the only one likely to shoot ARS (or so we thought). It works out ok as she is the lover, but it would be alot better for us to take out pisskop this night. Rangers fakeclaim though makes us afraid that she will shoot either me or davesaz, as we are her 2nd and 3rd scumread.

Then davesaz gets shot and we are in real shit, only way to win it at this point was for me to have pisskop kill Klingon and vica versa, and get a lynch on The_Jester. And then for me to just finnish it by killing FB or davsto. Then comes Klingons claim and modkill and here I think my chances are zero. As town easily could just kill off me or The_Jester and then pisskop kills the other one (if it is brain eaten kill), they just lynch pisskop.

what kind of post restrictions could you enact?

You did Fire's?
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:59 am

In post 918, pisskop wrote:
In post 914, The Silver Bard wrote:I think we had shit luck though.

what kind of post restrictions could you enact?

You did Fire's?

Yeah, and that was just horrible. We kind of just gave him massive towncred by doing it. Everyone read that restriction as a towntrait. So after that we gave no more postrestrictions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

you should have made yourselves get a PR. :v
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im also not sure why Fire didnt say that the PR didnt come with his role pm. We would have known it was given by a NA.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Scum could not silence a player, make them spam, or make them modkill themselves or control their vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Any other PR was fine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:07 pm

In post 917, Expedience wrote:This was a cool setup, although the anti-townness of the wincons didn't really balance out the town's power.

I thought that TSB played really well, you really fooled me. I probably shouldn't have just dismissed ARS vs TSB as TvT noise tbh. When you claimed doctor d2 I was questioning pisskop's claim over yours. So yeah I kind of messed up by telling scum pisskop's role, sorry that you weren't able to kill anyone pisskop...

Scum probably would've had a lot better chance if town didn't lynch an immune on d1 and didn't attack me n1 (meaning there could be 3 town dead on d2 instead of 0).

You did really good as well. You were the most obvious town in the world on day 1, and you were one of the few who I was certain we couldn't mislynch.

When you asked me to claim in the PT I had to go on a googlerun to find a suiting fakeclaim. And when you revealed that pisskop was CPR doctor I thought it was game over for me. I was afraid you would push pisskop to hard in thread to the point of where you actually got him lynched, or to the point where I would have to claim in thread as well. In both cases I would have died pretty soon after.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”